Old 05-26-2019, 04:19 PM   #1
Vikinggirl

Default Horny, lonely and new

Please someone dirtytalk the hell outta me
Vikinggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2023, 12:19 AM   #2
pluky
gD king

I stand in front of you so close our bellies touch. You're between me and a wall. I order you to put your hands behind your back, you're too submissive to resist obeying an order like that so you comply. I start feeling you up, my hands slide under your tight shirt, you shiver, your skin gets goose bumps and it tickles as I hover lightly over each part of your abdomen, all the way up to your tits. How do you feel about a girl touching you like that ? You're not sure yourself, but you asked for it, you wanted someone from GD to take care of you and you didn't specify any gender. Without any further preludes I reach to one of your tits twist your nipple in rapid motions between my index and thumb, it sends waves of weird pleasure through your body, you sigh and get all blushy. Where will my evil hand land next ?

About kik games : I don't want people who don't have a GD account to contact me for kik games which are aimed at the users of this site.

29 F
Likes, Dislikes, Limits.

Last edited by pluky; 06-03-2023 at 01:12 AM.
pluky is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to pluky for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk