Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 06-30-2012, 08:23 AM   #1
atownesq
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to atownesq
Default 2 for 1, Likes and dislikes or limits

In this person above thread you post your likes, dislikes, and limits if they aren't already in your signature. The next person posts 3 dares, one from your likes, one from your dislikes, and one from your limits. Ideally, you should make the dares from the likes and dislikes more difficult and the one from the limits fairly easy. The person must then choose either doing BOTH dares from his/her likes AND dislikes OR the one dare from limits.

For example:

Person A posts
Likes-orgasm control
Dislikes- messy
Limits- Anal

Person B might respond
1. No cumming for 2 weeks and edge 10 times per day
2. Pie yourself in the face and pour chocolate syrup over yourself and don't clean up for 2 hours or

3. Insert a butt plug for 30 minutes.

Person B would then list their likes, dislikes and limits for the next person. Person A would have to choose between doing both of the first 2 dares, or inserting a plug for 30 minutes...

Dislikes: public, corner time, shaving, exposure, drinking pee, anal, forced bi, writing lines, pics/cam.

Limits: Illegal, permanent/long term harm, financial, vomit, pee hole insertions, blood, needles, involving others without consent.

PM Dares

Toys/Clothes
atownesq is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to atownesq for this post:
Old 06-30-2012, 08:45 AM   #2
DirtyDarez
getDare Sweetheart

Like: Get 5 Bannanas and peel them completely, now see how many you can insert into your anus, for each one you get fully inside, you must edge, if you can get all of them inside you may cum, using the mushed bannanas that u push out as lube.

Dislike: Lie naked in an empty bath with the stopper in, drink 4 glasses of water and then u must pee on yourself at least 3 times, you must not get out of the bath until you do. When you have pissed three times you must drink it all from the bath.

Limit: Go to your bedroom and shit your pants, u must then go to your bathroom, take off ur pants and, using only your mouth, transfer the shit into the toilet, you must then lick your underwear clean and wear them for the rest of the day.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits in Sig

Likes: Age Play, Anal, Bondage, Cum, Corporal Punishment, Child-Like Punishments, Role Play, Line Writing, Corner Time, Humiliation, Degredation, Spanking, Messy, Pee, Light Scat, Slight Public, Embarrassing.

Dislikes: Foot Torture, CBT, Drinking Pee, Heavy Scat

Limits: Crossdressing, Femdom, Illegal, Very Dangerous, Friends, Permenant, High Risk of Being Caught, Full Public.
DirtyDarez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 10:21 AM   #3
bfb292

Send a message via Yahoo to bfb292

likes:strip naked, give yourself or get someone to give you 40 swats with a paddle or wooden spoon, followed by 10 lashes with an extension cord. this is then followed with 1 hour of corner time, all broadcast on a public webcam site.

dislikes: give yourself 10 lashes with a belt across the soles of your bare feet.

limits: walk nude for 1 mile in a public area day or night.

Dislikes: piss, cbt, cum play, cross dressing.

Limits: copraphagia, family, open public, illegal, permanent, severe pain.

added gallery on kinktalk. same name as here

Kik: bfb292
bfb292 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 03:35 PM   #4
SofieJeske

Likes: Go on a walk to a park, wear a shirt, write on your cheat: slut, free dick. Furring your walk trough the park you must chance your tshirt with one you brought with you

Dislike: pee in a cup, also cum in it, that's your breakfast

Limit:take a (nipple) piercing, for permanent, so about half a year
SofieJeske is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 03:42 PM   #5
pokerface_chris

Likes: Put the heels of your highest shoes inside your ass and fuck yourself with it while edging. You may not cum.
Dislikes: Wear only hot pants, drink two bottles of water and dont pee for two hours.
Limits: Put on high heels, write SJ on one of your feet. Take a picture of your feet in high heels and send it to me (or post it here )

Tell me, which dares you are going to do and if you like them.

Likes: cum, humiliation, online public, candle wax, nipple play, anal, spanking, mild pain, gag

Dislikes. cum eating, ball bondage

Limits: public, family, extreme pain, permanent, illegal, cross dressing, cum denial, messy, wedgies

For girls daring me I will do a webcam proof if desired.

PM me and control my ass for 1 hour

kik is p_f_c_h_r_i_s without the underscores (don't want it to be found here )
pokerface_chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 03:14 PM   #6
SofieJeske

Likes: cum in a cup, now insert all of it in your ass. Plug it untill you really need to use a bathroom ^.^

Dislikes: this day your underwear makes place for some bondage! Focused on your balls of course. So make some underwear of rope and tie your balls with the same rope.

Limit: go to a parking garage without money. Wait for 30 minutes. The only way you can get money to leave the garage is to ask people for money, naked. Or go to a ATM to get money, naked. Your choice
SofieJeske is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 03:18 PM   #7
conall
getDare Sweetheart

Likes: you can only cum this week at exactly 4 in the afternoon. if you miss this slot, wait until the next day
Dislikes: you can only pee when you wake up. if you need to pee again, you must PM 5 members for permission. if 3 say yes, you can pee
Limits: take a picture of yourself naked and with something in your arse and send it to me

PM me and i will edge 3 times in a public toilet. I will keep door unlocked the whole time

19-male
conall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 05:04 PM   #8
tytylion
gD king

cum 10 times in one day.
and
go commando for the week.

or

lick your dick for 5 seconds
tytylion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 08:07 AM   #9
FrenchPlayer
Distinguished Member

Likes: For each edge you do, after doing it roll a dice. If the number is above 2, the edge doesn't count for your 129 edges.

Dislikes: Every time you receive a PM, you fuck yourself fully in and out 5 times. When you write one, 10 times. When you post, 15 times. And when you login, 20 times. For as long as you are in denial.

Limits: poo in your hands. Once done, keep it there for 1 minutes, looking at it... Then pour it in the toilets and wash yourself.

FrenchPlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 10:20 AM   #10
pokerface_chris

Likes: stand naked in front off a window and press your butt against it for half an hour
Dislikes: Roll 3 dices and insert nr of ice cubes.

Limits: cum on a window and lick it off.

Likes: cum, humiliation, online public, candle wax, nipple play, anal, spanking, mild pain, gag

Dislikes. cum eating, ball bondage

Limits: public, family, extreme pain, permanent, illegal, cross dressing, cum denial, messy, wedgies

For girls daring me I will do a webcam proof if desired.

PM me and control my ass for 1 hour

kik is p_f_c_h_r_i_s without the underscores (don't want it to be found here )
pokerface_chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 10:25 AM   #11
ReadyforCam

Dislikes: tie your balls up real good so they are tight... don't forget a bow!

Limits: cross dress in the sluttiest outfit you can find and stand in a populated area for 10 mins.
ReadyforCam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 08:54 AM   #12
tytylion
gD king

dislikes next 5 cums, after finger ur ass using cum as lube

limits... u didn't post any soo: moon someone on chatroulette or omegle
tytylion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 09:00 AM   #13
Silly bitch
getDare Devil

dislike:you will put as many ice cubes as possible in your underwear
limit:complete wax your body from the neck down

I love sniffing people's dirty socks

Add me on kik bectheclown

Post Splat in my visitor message and I'll take a pie to the face! I love receiving gooey pies!
Silly bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 09:07 AM   #14
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Like: Put a foot long sub in your underwear for the day.
Dislike: you don't have any, so wedgies: Been in a hanging wedgie in water soaked panties for 10 minutes.
Limits: Cam. Pie yourself on camera either chat or other way.

Mine:
Like:Crossdressing
Dislike: semi-pubic
Limit: pic
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 09:11 AM   #15
Mistress' Toy

Like: You will wear the sluttiest women's clothing you can find for a day, including underwear and shoes. During 2 hours of this day, you must have a bra connection wedgie.
Dislike: You will wear the same clothing, but you can put more clothing over it to 'disguise' yourself. You may change your shoes. Go out for at least 2 hours under these conditions.

Limit: Take 5 pics of yourself in different poses wearing only a thong/panties and a bra. Make sure to act as slutty as possible.

My likes/dislikes/limits are in my sig.
Mistress' Toy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk