Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 07-10-2020, 06:57 AM   #16
Martijn

Said to hear, I think it's a great game!

What do you like about being degraded and humiliated?

How does you most sexy underwear look likes?

Do you like receiving pain?

My PM dares
Click
Martijn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2020, 07:12 AM   #17
Bastet Anabelle

What do you like about being degraded and humiliated? Actually its something I have very little experience in it. Like, really only a few examples I had. I can't really explain it why but when I am in the right mindset and with the right person it just feels very arousing.

How does you most sexy underwear look likes? As for "general standards" I think my sexiest underwear has to be a bright pink lacy thong

Do you like receiving pain? I love it and hate it! Its hard to explain. It arouses me but don't really love it. I think if I would be tied up and no way of resisting then it would fulfil my fantasy about pain.
Bastet Anabelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2020, 07:22 AM   #18
Martijn

You got me curious

What are the two last degraded and humiliated experience you had? What made these things so degrading and humiliating?

What was the last painful dare / task you did?

Can you handle pain better on your nipple/boobs or pussy/clit?

What is the most hilarious sexual experience you've had?

what do you do in real life, work/student?

When was your last orgasm?

My PM dares
Click
Martijn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2020, 07:36 AM   #19
Bastet Anabelle

What are the two last degraded and humiliating experience you had? What made these things so degrading and humiliating? After I told this fantasy of mine to my switch friend/Mistress she talked dirty to me. Like how much she would push me to the dirt. How I am a dumb horny girl for her and how much I would be teased until I literally beg to let me drink her pee. It was only role-playing but it got me very aroused

What was the last painful dare / task you did? I had to spank each of my "breasts" 36 times with a cold wooden spoon

Can you handle pain better on your nipple/boobs or pussy/clit? I think I hand handle better on my nipples. Clit spankings really do hurt!

What is the most hilarious sexual experience you've had? Probably with my partner having some kinky time, having the cat walk upon us. Or just dirty talking when we kind of make memes and laugh it off. It's very good but a mood kill

what do you do in real life, work/student? I work as a librarian

When was your last orgasm? I have to look it up honestly because I don't remember. I have a goldfish memory. Its been... 6 days.
Old 07-10-2020, 11:15 PM   #20
A2M2
Distinguished Member

If you had to throw all your toys away and keep one to use for the next year. What would you choose, and why?
Locktober Add Thread + More Denial?
A2M2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2020, 02:44 AM   #21
Bastet Anabelle

If you had to throw all your toys away and keep one to use for the next year. What would you choose, and why?

This is a tricky question. First I would say that I would keep my chastity belt because it was the most expensive "toy" but then I would have to use it for the rest of the year... if it's nonstop wearing I would go insane.

But since I am not really addicted to any of my toys... I think I would still go with my chastity belt as it gives the most fun for others I know.
Old 08-11-2020, 12:18 PM   #22
Bastet Anabelle

Not so long ago I answered in some threads about truths and some of you might already know but I am a very big fan of choosing between two options. Thinking witch one is the best option and then choose. No matter how hard they are must make an option and hope I did right... I have answered the following threads:

12 additional would you rathers
Yet another 12 would you rathers.
Would You Rather? Very Kinky
12 would you rathers

If anyone would like to think of something similar, curious if what would I pick out of two different scenarios or why I would be more than happy to answer these questions and feed your curiosity

Advertisements
Kink Talk