Old 11-29-2021, 02:03 PM   #16
DaVance
Distinguished Member

Worship Me.

On receipt of this coupon you will kneel down and state "You are my master and I adore you." Then you must kiss both of his feet.

DaVance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2021, 02:31 PM   #17
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

Hmmm, maybe I can dust off some of mine

You will write a full report on completed ones won't you? Let's start simple....

Golden Shower Time: Upon receipt of this coupon I will immediately strip naked and kneel in the bathtub with my eyes closed and mouth open. You may piss in my mouth and anywhere else you desire.

I will remain in the shower for five minutes enjoying the smell and feeling of your piss on my naked body before cleaning up.
tzzzr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2021, 02:51 PM   #18
Ergus

Take away

You will open door and accept the takeaway in outfit of your bf choice
Ergus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2021, 04:06 PM   #19
Robert Brady

Plugged in public

When presented with this coupon, insert a butt plug before going out in public. Preferably on a dinner date where you need to sit down for a period of time.
Old 11-30-2021, 06:03 AM   #20
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Pee now! For 24 hours the holder of this coupon controls when and how you may pee! (A fun suggestion...make her ask in a busy place in a nice, loud voice. Have friends over and make her ask or just watch her get more desperate. All sorts of fun with this).
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2021, 06:05 AM   #21
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Barefoot now!

The holder of this coupon has control of your footwear for 24 hours. They can make you wear or not wear shoes/socks anywhere at all.
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2021, 06:13 AM   #22
Bobcat
getDare Succubus

on being handed this
bra and panties will be given to holder

no matter where you are are you will stand up and strip and hand over bra and panties you can not get dresssed untill holder takes them from your hand or move even if you sre touched
Bobcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2021, 06:34 AM   #23
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

Talk About me: Upon receiving this coupon I will set up an AMA thread in the Ask Me Anything forum. I will answer all questions truthfully (except identifying ones). The thread will be monitored until Christmas.
tzzzr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2021, 07:05 AM   #24
AshleyDegraded

Worship Me.

On receipt of this coupon you will kneel down and state "You are my master and I adore you." Then you must kiss both of his feet.

This was the first one he gave me when he got home from work yesterday. I remember it clearly because we were both laughing a lot. It was funny and silly, but also doing it kind of set the tone in my mind that this was going to be a little bit humiliating.

(Nearly) Naked cooking

You must cook the person who gave you this coupon a meal of their choice, wearing nothing more than an apron until everything is eaten.

I did not own an apron before this but we were texting all day yesterday in preparation for this and I knew he would want to do this coupon so I stopped by target on my way home from work and got the cheapest apron I could find.

For the meal I just made pasta. Normally an easy meal, I was very happy to have the apron. Sauce and water splash out a lot. This is something I do not normally take much notice of, but was brought to my attention due to the state of my undress.

I think being naked for this would not have felt too strange except that we had already done the “worship me” one and that set the tone. So it was kind of sexy (he kept staring at me), kind of humiliating (I didn’t have a choice! I was exposed!) and kind of nervous (what would be next).

The BJ one should be included, if that isn't already a given.

Special sauce

Who needs mayo when your bf has his own special sauce to give you? On receipt of this coupon (best presented immediately before meal), he will cum on your food that you are about to eat.

This was the first one where I had to bite my tongue and be good. Of course I had seen stuff like this before but it was so strange I never thought he would choose it. Apparently guys all have some kink about this!

I gave him the BJ while he sat on the dining room chair (IDK how much detail o put into this. It was a strange place to give a BJ! I normally opt for a bed). He came onto my plate of food (almost missed. That part was funny). Mostly the pasta sauce cover up the taste but it was really fucked up knowing I was eating his cum like that.

Massage

On receipt of this coupon you will give him a full body massage from head to foot. Naked of course.

After dinner we did this one. It was, like the cooking one, kind of sexy. But also embarrassing to just be naked with all the lights on. So we turned them off.

Hamburger. (Meat between two buns)

On receiving this coupon you will offer your asshole to be fucked in whatever position he wants.

Just as we were getting ready for bed he pulled out this one. I know he has had lots of anal with a previous GF. We have done it before, but it’s not exactly something I have a lot of experience with.

I wanted to hard to push back, but he was almost embarrassed asking me and so we did it.

I know that the tradition here is to write lot details, but I'm not sure how much detail you really want or even what I should be sharing. Like, what should I be saying? IDK.

Lots of lube. Anal sex sucks for the chick. Dunno why guys like it.

Hamburger is a really funny way to say it. Maybe hot dog though?
AshleyDegraded is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to AshleyDegraded for this post:
Old 11-30-2021, 07:12 AM   #25
AshleyDegraded

A bunch of the rest were not done yet because they probably need to wait until we have a chance to get out in “public” one way or another.

Dress up

The holder of this coupon has full control over what you wear for the next 24 hours

- this one he wanted to do, but then couldn’t decide this morning and wanted more time to think.

A harder one, a coupon for an outdoor fuck. You could specify risk level, but otherwise let him pick the spot.

- Spent a while talking about where we could safely do this. Maybe our back porch? Maybe a park at night? Nothing yet.

Talk About me: Upon receiving this coupon I will set up an AMA thread in the Ask Me Anything forum. I will answer all questions truthfully (except identifying ones). The thread will be monitored until Christmas.

- Went ahead and just did this one after a text consult with BF.
AshleyDegraded is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to AshleyDegraded for this post:
Old 11-30-2021, 07:45 AM   #26
atownesq
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to atownesq

Swirly Fuck- On receipt of this coupon he will fuck you from behind while your head is in the toilet. He may hold your head down and flush as often as he wants. He may pee in the toilet and/or require you to pee in the toilet first if he chooses.

Dislikes: public, corner time, shaving, exposure, drinking pee, anal, forced bi, writing lines, pics/cam.

Limits: Illegal, permanent/long term harm, financial, vomit, pee hole insertions, blood, needles, involving others without consent.

PM Dares

Toys/Clothes
atownesq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2021, 02:00 PM   #27
flon2
Distinguished Member

Does he have any idea how much you contributed to that thread?

Nothing but cum.
Unless required by a dare, you will not eat all day, just drinking water, piss, and cum. Your food for the day is cum and only cum. If you are required by a dare to eat something, you will jerk him off and spray your food with cum before you can eat it.
flon2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2021, 02:02 PM   #28
Exhibitionist18

A full contact naked lap dance for 15 min. Can do this anywhere he gives you the coupon.
Exhibitionist18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2021, 02:13 PM   #29
flon2
Distinguished Member

Butter Babe

I will strip nude and rub a stick of butter all over my body. I will not shower off until told and only with cold water.

Cum Rag

I will help you cum on my bare ass. I will then pull up my panties and wear it for the rest of the day.
flon2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2021, 07:10 AM   #30
happyhungry

Mystery Coupon
Don't tell your boyfriend what this does, but if he uses it you can't say no to him for 48 hours.

Swimsuit Tickle
You're getting dressed up in your swimsuit and you're getting tickled

Who wears the trousers?
Once you are given this you may not wear trousers for 2 weeks

Pie face
Whipped cream on a paper plate is going in your face.

Are you still hungry?
Pour a used condom over your dinner.
happyhungry is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to happyhungry for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk