Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-29-2021, 10:36 PM   #16
Drippingsub
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by InterestedPartie View Post
What would you do if you found out your roommate was on GetDare?
I'd just hope for her to discover who I am on GD and then probably threaten to expose me but I for sure won't do anything on my own that will make her find it out xx

Thankyou!

I waited a while after my last post but no one was posting to let me cum so I finger fucked myself under my blanket for 2 edges, frustrated and horny and then fell asleep.

I woke up and I was still so wet. I jumped into the shower, stripped naked and fucked my dripping pussy with a shampoo bottle. I could complete 4 edges before my legs gave out. Then I took my wooden hairbrush and spanked my ass 50 times each, counting each one out loud.

I had the shower on so I was hoping my roommates wouldn't hear my spanks or my squirming and moaning due to the sound of water. My ass was so red and sore after the hard spanking that it drove me crazy with arousal. I did 2 more edges, this time with the handle of that hairbrush and then I had to stop or I'd cum right there on the bathroom floor.

Rest of the morning was pretty busy with work and I got free in the afternoon. I was going to be alone in my dorm till late evening so I decided to amp it up.

I stripped naked and stayed naked in my dorm till evening. Starting from about 3 pm, I did 2 edges every half an hour. Not more, not less. 2 edges then I'd get back to my uni work naked. After half n hour, again 2 edges. This self torture game was driving me wild and I couldn't concentrate even a bit on anything else but the half n hour buzzers that I had set.

Trying to do my uni work sitting on my chair completely naked was another crazy thing.

I completed my 11 remaining edges by 5:30 and I was panting and dripping all over. I quickly cleaned my mess since my roommates were going to be back soon.

Totally turned on and still frustrated I completed my uni work somehow, had dinner and now I'm in bed. My roommates have slept.

PM DARES
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=97906

Likes: Edging, cum control, spanking, mild humiliation, hidden /discreet public (fear of getting caught), pee control, orgasm denial, mild anal (pretty new to this) 🥵

Hard limits: Family, blood, scat, permanent, illegal, extreme pain, extreme exposure, drinking piss, a2m, pics/videos, identify revelation

No food restrictions to be given at all.

I got my first toy- a wand vibrator xx
Drippingsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2021, 11:12 PM   #17
Drippingsub
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray_Q View Post
Aha, back again, great to hear from you.

It's great to read about your adventures. I particularly like hearing about how obediently you do humiliating things especially when you're incredibly nervous about being caught, exposed - sometimes completely - unable to stop playing with your soaking wet pussy. But, you're so compliant I know you'll entertain like a good sub. I'm going to enjoy asking you these questions knowing that they will be adding to your horniness.

Hope you enjoy.

1) are you naked right now? If not, will you strip and answer my questions naked?
No I'm not. But yes I will.
I just took off all my clothes and now I'm lying naked under my blanket x

2) would you answer this question with your fingers in your pussy?
Yes I pushed 3 fingers in my dripping wet pussy while writing this.

3) would you answer this question with your fingers up your ass?
Yes I pushed 2 fingers in my ass while writing this

4) can you describe a situation that turns you on hugely but you know you'd never do?
Give a speech in front of a huge audience with a vibrator in my pussy. Someone from the audience has the remote to it but I have no idea who has it. I can be anyone. Then they turn it on and off according to their fun and I just have to look ahead, keep a straight face and continue with my speech, trying to control the stimulations on my pussy and not let anyone know the secret. I can't stop talking and I'm not allowed to cum either. I have to keep up with the speech, trying not to squirm, moan out loud or lose control and worst of all, get caught.
Writing this was so hot, I thought I'd cum without even touching myself. I'm already so turned on and that too nakec right now.

5) what is your favourite exposure experience so far?
Every one of them makes me so horny. I think there was this GD dare on one of my thread where I had to pull my shirt up over my tits. I was in a sort of a semi public semi hidden sort of a spot on campus. I wasn't wearing a bra. I had to stand there with my tits totally exposed for the given amount of time. Luckily no one passed by or saw me. There was also one more dare. I was in the library. I had to get on all fours, pull my skirt to my waist, no panties obviously, exposing my naked ass to literally anyone who'd walk by and crawl towards the end of a shelf. Again I got supremely lucky to not get caught xx

You have to do these five edges in public.

I'll let you cum if you do this:-

https://spankbang.com/2ffy1/video/public+library+hot

R.
Thankyou
I just loved your questions!! They have me squirming in my bed. Since I've already completed all previous edges and I have to do yours in public so right now I'd just have to sleep without touching myself.

Also the link you sent is showing an error. I don't know why. Probably there's a signal issue. I'll try once again in the morning but if it doesn't then please explain to me what is supposed to be done.

PM DARES

Likes: Edging, cum control, spanking, mild humiliation, hidden /discreet public (fear of getting caught), pee control, orgasm denial, mild anal (pretty new to this) 🥵

Hard limits: Family, blood, scat, permanent, illegal, extreme pain, extreme exposure, drinking piss, a2m, pics/videos, identify revelation

Old 11-29-2021, 11:58 PM   #18
Ray_Q
getDare Sweetheart

Hi again

Your answers were a great thing to wake up to. They got me rock hard almost instantly. Hope you don't mind!

Here's another link to the same video elsewhere, maybe it will work:-

https://www.xvideos.com/video1849395...in_the_library

R.
Ray_Q is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2021, 05:59 AM   #19
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

I think you should be naked or barefoot (if you can’t get naked) when answering questions. Also, you should drink some water for every question and not be able to pee for 10 minutes X each question after you post your answers.

Might make this harder if you weasel out of it.

1. Are you naked or barefoot now?

2. How much do you enjoy having a full bladder?

3. Would you rather pee your pants at a busy stoplight or while checking out at a small store?

4. What is the longest you have been in pee soaked clothes?

5. Aside from your pussy, nipples and ass...what is your favorite body part to have played with for sexual pleasure?

6. Someone you know gets to read all your get dare posts! Who would you like to read it who hasn’t yet?

7. Someone gets to read all your get dare posts! Who would you be most Embarassed to share it with?

8. Someone you know gets to see your naked body who hasn’t seen it yet. Who would you most like to show it to?

9. Someone you know gets to see your naked body who hasn’t seen it yet? Who are you most Embarassed to show it to?

10. Which class at Uni if you had the choice would you pee your pants in if you had to do it in class?

Well, better stop in case you have to pee.
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2021, 03:23 AM   #20
Drippingsub
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Hi again

Your answers were a great thing to wake up to. They got me rock hard almost instantly. Hope you don't mind!

Here's another link to the same video elsewhere, maybe it will work:-

https://www.xvideos.com/video1849395...in_the_library

R.
Haha, that's great to know. I woke up totally wet and bothered too x

Report of my day first, since I had to do 5 public edges.

I left my dorm early morning. I was wearing a black top and a purple flared mid thigh skirt for easy access for the edges. I also had my bra and panties under the clothes.

First edge, I went to a breakfast cafe, got my order and sat on a corner table. I was facing the wall so my pussy wouldn't be flashed but I couldn't see anyone who walked inside the cafe from behind me.

I finished my food and spread my legs open a little. Pushing my panties to the side, I inserted 2 fingers in my wet pussy and thrust them in and out while pretending to finish my coffee. Scared that anyone could be standing behind me and watching what was going on, I reached the edge very quickly, took a deep breath and then grabbed my things and left.

Second edge, I went to the bleachers/stands whatever you call it. The uni boys teams had their sports practices going on. I sat on a far upper corner with a book in my lap. Pushing my hand under my skirt, I edged only by rubbing my throbbing clit over my panties. It was so hot to touch myself looking at the guys playing and not knowing if someone noticed what I was doing.

Third edge. I left the sports ground and went to a public washroom in campus. The stalls were empty but I didn't enter any of them. I stood in the common area, faced the mirror and pulled my panties to my knees. Then I edged again, fucking myself with my perfume bottle, so scared that someone would walk in.

After 3 edges, I was too close to losing control so I spent my afternoon and evening running errands to calm down.

4th edge. It was about 7 pm. I went to a park in my uni and sat on a bench that was relatively secluded. I edged once, this time rubbling my sensitive clit directly under my skirt. It took me seconds to reach the edge because of being so stimulated since the morning and the constant fear of anyone passing by.

5th edge. I was so turned on that it was getting difficult to even walk straight. I found a section of the park that seemed empty. I was carrying a banana in my purse for one of the edges. Since it was the last edge, I wanted to amp up my fear. I made a little hole in the grass, stuck the banana firmly in the ground and then squatted over it. Pushing my panties aside, I rode the banana hard, constantly looking around to see if there was anyone coming near. I just heard footsteps when I had reached the edge. I panicked and my pussy spasmed so hard. I took the banana, threw it in the dustbin and then ran back to my dorm, crashing on my bed, tired, sleepy and extremely horny.

I don't know when I slept but I woke up just a while ago. It isn't dawn yet. I'm still in my bed in the same clothes as the entire day and my roommates are sleeping. So I logged back in with a very wet and dripping pussy.

About the link, no this one doesn't work too. I don't know what the issue is but I can't open it. Now I'm really curious and also I'd really really like to cum so will you please describe to me what is supposed to be done according to the video if possible? xx

PM DARES

Old 12-01-2021, 03:40 AM   #21
Drippingsub
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by zephyrnem View Post
I think you should be naked or barefoot (if you can’t get naked) when answering questions. Also, you should drink some water for every question and not be able to pee for 10 minutes X each question after you post your answers.
Are both the rules only for your questions or anyone's? Right now, I'll sury follow them for yours.

Might make this harder if you weasel out of it.

1. Are you naked or barefoot now? Yes, I just got naked, only covered by my blanket.

2. How much do you enjoy having a full bladder?
A lot. It is very arousing and hot to have a full bladder with or without touching myself.

3. Would you rather pee your pants at a busy stoplight or while checking out at a small store?
I'd pee my pants at a stoplight as I probably won't be discovered peeing my pants in my car than being caught in a store.

4. What is the longest you have been in pee soaked clothes?
10 or 15 mins max

5. Aside from your pussy, nipples and ass...what is your favorite body part to have played with for sexual pleasure?
My neck xx

6. Someone you know gets to read all your get dare posts! Who would you like to read it who hasn’t yet?
Any guy from my uni

7. Someone gets to read all your get dare posts! Who would you be most Embarassed to share it with?
Any guy from my uni xx I'd secretly be aroused that he has read it but knowing what level my posts have been and what I've been doing around campus, I'd be super embarrassed.

8. Someone you know gets to see your naked body who hasn’t seen it yet. Who would you most like to show it to?
This uni teacher who I have a crush on xx

9. Someone you know gets to see your naked body who hasn’t seen it yet? Who are you most Embarassed to show it to?
My roommates

10. Which class at Uni if you had the choice would you pee your pants in if you had to do it in class?
Any class that is at the end of the day so that I can run back to my dorm before anyone noticing.

Well, better stop in case you have to pee.
Before I stripped naked, I tiptoed and got a small glass of water and a bottle trying not to wake my roommates up.

Then I drank the small glass of water after typing out each question. Most of your questions were pee based and it made me squirm while answering them and drinking more and more water.

I'm not totally desperate yet but I'll reach have to pee in a while. I have to wait for 100 mins (1 hour 40 mins) before I can pee 🥵

Also, edge count: 10
Spank count: 25 each

I don't know how many edges can I do right now a) being so horny right now b) wanting to pee really badly
But let's see.

Day 3 or 4 of not cumming, I'm confused.

Can someone give me a yes to cum?

PM DARES

Old 12-01-2021, 04:17 AM   #22
ltakltak
getDare Succubus

Great thread. let me add some questions:
1)Are you capable of peeing half what you have in, and stop?
2) Are you capable of peeing just enough to make a coin sized spot?
3) has anyone actually seen you lose control (as a result of a dare)
4) imagine you are forced to wear a full body bathing suit, a jeans on top and your choice of top. The jeans are locked with a locking belt, and you leave the key at home. You leave when you mildly have to go and are forced to take public transport that takes you 1.5 hours away from your home. There you have to buy a pack of diapers and a child's potty, followed by drinking soda in a restaurant/bar. Describe where you'd go in these circumstances; and how your route back would be
5) would you ever to the scenratio played out above
6) imagine I am your personal shopper and you stay at home. Give me all relevant sizes to go out shopping
7) how many true friends to you have?
8) what are you studying?
9) what was the last thing that made you cry?
10) and when was that?
ltakltak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2021, 11:21 PM   #23
Ray_Q
getDare Sweetheart

Hi there DS

Amazing reports and answers, truly deserving that orgasm. I particularly liked the one where you edge on the bleachers while the boys play football nearby. Thrilling.

Shame about the video, let me describe it for you. The girl in the video is an infamous library pervert. In the short clip she's sitting on the floor in the library, naked as the day she was born, legs spread wide, furiously strumming her soaking, open pussy. Just like you will be doing. The expression on her face, the way her tits jiggle and her obviously engorged pussy make thus an absolute classic. Towards the end of the clip, another girl is seen walking into the aisle behind her, and turns and walks away again on seeing what she's doing. Theres a moment where the cam girl sees that she's been spotted and the shock on her face is priceless. You don't have to do that last bit, don't want you getting kicked out, but it was such a fun horny detail that I thought you'd want to know.....

If you do this then you have my blessing for that orgasm you crave. You don't have to cum there and then, you might need a sleep directly afterwards if you're as pent up as you say.

Good luck and stay safe

R.

Last edited by Ray_Q; 12-01-2021 at 11:29 PM.
Ray_Q is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2021, 01:47 AM   #24
Drippingsub
getDare Sweetheart

Default Update!

Hello all. I got my periods this morning so it's obviously an end to this thread!

I will still answer any remaining questions because y'll deserve the fun.

Thankyou all who participated and helped me have a good time!

Of course I didn't get to cum this time but pretty soon, I hope xx

I'll be back with another thread soon x

Report from last night.

I could only do 1 edge in my bed as I was really close to losing control of both cumming and peeing. I somehow spent the 1.5 hours surfing through the internet so that I could pee before I slept. Took a lot of squirming and clenching but I made it through and ran to the washroom when the time was over.

I woke up in the morning and surprise surprise, welcome to hell week

PM DARES

Old 12-02-2021, 02:02 AM   #25
Drippingsub
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltakltak View Post
Great thread. let me add some questions:
1)Are you capable of peeing half what you have in, and stop?
I think I am, though it will be very hard not to lose control.

2) Are you capable of peeing just enough to make a coin sized spot?
Yes I can. This one will be harder to stop.

3) has anyone actually seen you lose control (as a result of a dare)
No. I've only lost control a couple of times and I've ran away before anyone could notice x

4) imagine you are forced to wear a full body bathing suit, a jeans on top and your choice of top. The jeans are locked with a locking belt, and you leave the key at home. You leave when you mildly have to go and are forced to take public transport that takes you 1.5 hours away from your home. There you have to buy a pack of diapers and a child's potty, followed by drinking soda in a restaurant/bar. Describe where you'd go in these circumstances; and how your route back would be
I'd take a bus to a supermarket that's about 1.5 hours from home. Buying diapers will be incredibly embarrassing. After that, I'd go to a bar. Since I'd already want to pee plus the lock on my pants will make it really hard for me to finish the soda. Also the fact that I wouldn't be able to pee for 1.5 hours more till I get back home and unlock myself will turn me on so badly. I'll be crazily squirming by the time I finish my drink. The bus ride back home will be the craziest. I would only be thinking of how much I'd want to rip my pants off and pee right there on the spot. I'd also be so turned on that my hands would be itching to myself but there's no way I could do that because of the lock. Any sight of anyone drinking water or anything will make me clench my pussy so hard. When I reach home, I'd run to unlock myself and rub my clit hard so that I cum hard right there on the spot while peeing all over my clothes.

5) would you ever to the scenratio played out above
I don't have a belt lock but I'd definitely would want to do this once. Even without the lock, just not allowing me to touch my pants till I get home.

6) imagine I am your personal shopper and you stay at home. Give me all relevant sizes to go out shopping
Bra size 34D or 34C. Waist size for pants 28/30 Hip size 32/34

7) how many true friends to you have?

8) what are you studying?
Literature

9) what was the last thing that made you cry?
Pretty silly but I had a fight with a guy

10) and when was that?
Last week
Thankyou for your questions!

Even though I've stopped the edges, spanks or drinking water now, I hope you'll have fun reading them!

PM DARES

Old 12-02-2021, 02:04 AM   #26
Drippingsub
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Hi there DS

Amazing reports and answers, truly deserving that orgasm. I particularly liked the one where you edge on the bleachers while the boys play football nearby. Thrilling.

Shame about the video, let me describe it for you. The girl in the video is an infamous library pervert. In the short clip she's sitting on the floor in the library, naked as the day she was born, legs spread wide, furiously strumming her soaking, open pussy. Just like you will be doing. The expression on her face, the way her tits jiggle and her obviously engorged pussy make thus an absolute classic. Towards the end of the clip, another girl is seen walking into the aisle behind her, and turns and walks away again on seeing what she's doing. Theres a moment where the cam girl sees that she's been spotted and the shock on her face is priceless. You don't have to do that last bit, don't want you getting kicked out, but it was such a fun horny detail that I thought you'd want to know.....

If you do this then you have my blessing for that orgasm you crave. You don't have to cum there and then, you might need a sleep directly afterwards if you're as pent up as you say.

Good luck and stay safe

R.
Oh wow that's a great scenario. I'm so sad that the link doesn't work. I'd really love to watch the video, it will surely make me go crazy with arousal x

I can't do it now for a while but let's see what happens in future!

Thankyou for participating in my fun, hope you enjoyed too!

Drippin x

PM DARES

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ask me anything, edge control, edging thread, permission to cum, spanking dares