Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-30-2021, 03:44 PM   #1
CalamityJane

Default F/31 in need of hard reset

The last two weeks have been very stressful. I’ve found myself verbally lashing out at those around me. I’m irritable, out of sorts, and in desperate need of a hard factory reset that only comes with a long thorough punishment.

The punishment should be difficult and uncomfortable and leave me feeling humbled if not remorseful.

I’ll follow this with categories and examples of effective punishments. You can choose a few or all. I will leave this open for 24 hours at which point I’ll reevaluate what has been sent to me, pick the most appropriate set of suggested punishments and then will provide a detailed report with a few non face pics as verification of completion.

Categories include:

Mouth soaping or hot sauce - include duration of time and if rinsing is allowable (can be combined with other punishments simultaneously)

Tiger balm or hot sauce on clit/asshole - include time and when/if rinsing is allowed

Corner time - not to exceed an hour. Shorter times can be combined with other punishments (enema hold, tiger balm, etc)

Enemas - include the solution, amount, duration, position and directions to release

Privilege restriction - ex could be loss of social media or phone privileges for x number of days/hours (can’t exceed three days) or make it spicy and only let me use it with clamped nipples or some other uncomfortable task.

Grounding - time or financially - such as - I can’t leave the house after 4pm or I can’t spend any non necessary money for x amount of days (can’t exceed three days)

Line writing - can’t exceed 200 lines. Can combine with with other punishments (enema holding, tiger balm application, suppository insertion) but number would need to be adjusted. Please provide line I must write (no fancy color changes)

Spanking - can self administer or request a spanking from friend. Ass and clit are fair game. Hand, wooden spoon, and cord are implement options. Provide number of swats, implement, and position.

The punishment should be multi stepped and will be carried out over a period of three days - therefor punishments can be repeated. I have bursts of privacy but still need some discretion - as in no “be nude at all times crawling on the floor” stuff.

Please be specific and direct. Suggestions can be posted here or sent to my inbox.
CalamityJane is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to CalamityJane for this post:
Old 11-30-2021, 05:27 PM   #2
KacyBond

Every day for the next 7 work days, go straight home after work. You have to take a 500ml enema of warm water. When you have the enema in, take a tablespoon of hotsauce and swish it around like mouthwash while you write lines: 150 lines saying "I am a mean bitch who doesn't deserve to cum." If you spit out the hot sauce or release the enema before your lines are done, then you can't use your phone for the rest of the day, not even to text or call. Then, whether you failed or not, you finish the lines. After you've done this on 7 days, you're allowed to cum.

Finally, on those weekend days, you can't spend any money at all. Even if you have a subscription that is charged on the weekend, you have to cancel it and resubscribe when you're done this dare.

Likes: Crossdressing, sissy, backtalking, diapers, cross dressing in public, being dominated and bullied into embarrassing myself.

Limits: Public nudity, dick pics, disclosing my ID, extreme scat, findom, CBT, anal

Kik: PearBond
KacyBond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2021, 08:26 AM   #3
Azyliux
Baby Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CalamityJane View Post
The last two weeks have been very stressful. I’ve found myself verbally lashing out at those around me. I’m irritable, out of sorts, and in desperate need of a hard factory reset that only comes with a long thorough punishment.

The punishment should be difficult and uncomfortable and leave me feeling humbled if not remorseful.

I suggest two punishment sessions over 2 days (may be extended to 3 or more if you are not harsh enough on yourself). Punishment Session 2 must be undertaken roughly 24 hours after Punishment Session 1.

Punishment Session 1 - Mortification of the Flesh
  1. Strip fully naked.
  2. While on your elbows and knees, self administer 50 hard strokes using a wooden spoon to each ass cheek. This punishment must be observed by a friend. Make sure you leave marks that will be visible for at least a day.
  3. While kneeling with your knees wide open, self administer 20 hard strokes using an electrical cord to each breast. This punishment must be observed by a friend. Make sure you leave marks that will be visible for at least a day.
  4. Have a friend administer 5 hard strokes using a wooden ruler to your pussy. You must lay on your back on a table with your legs in the air and use your hands to stretch your pussy wide so the ruler can be applied between your inner labia all the way up to your clit. You must request each stroke by saying "Please punish my cunt harshly because I've been such a cunt." You may move out of position after each stroke but you must be back in position requesting the next stroke in under a minute.
  5. Immediately after your spanking, apply a generous amount of tiger balm to your entire pussy including all over your clit. The tiger balm may not be removed or rinsed off for at least 6 hours.

You may only proceed with Punishment Session 2 if marks or bruises from the previous session are still visible on both your breasts and both your ass cheeks 24 hours later. If not, repeat steps 1 and 2 of Punishment Session 1 and delay Punishment Session 2 for another 24 hours. No observation by a friend is required for the repeat.

Punishment Session 2 - Mortification of the Spirit
  1. Strip naked, then put on a pair of stockings and a pair of high heel shoes.
  2. Clean yourself out thoroughly with an enema or anal douche.
  3. Create a mixture of 50% water-based lube and 50% Tabasco hot sauce. Make sure you prepare enough as this is the only lube you are going to get and you may need to reapply.
  4. Next, take the largest dildo you can fit into your ass and get onto your elbows and knees. Lube the dildo with the mix and work it deep into your ass. Once it fully embedded chant out loud: "I've been a bitch and this is what I deserve." Fully remove the dildo and then thrust it all the way back in and repeat your chant. Repeat this for 50 strokes. Don't be gentle with yourself, thrust it in an out roughly like you are being hate-fucked by all those you have lashed out at.
  5. Immediately after, stand up in a corner facing a wall, apply a nipple clamp to each of your nipples and then insert 6 large ice-cubes into your ass. As the ice-cubes melt, allow the melt-water to leak out of your ass and run down your stockings and onto the floor (I suggest a bathroom for this). You are done when the ice has all fully melted and leaked out of you.
  6. You may only remove the clamps once you have cleaned up your mess. Afterwards you may wash yourself and rinse out your ass as desired.

Other Restrictions
  1. Until your punishment sessions are both complete you may not use a phone, computer or any other electronic device for recreational activity (social media, accessing websites, watching TV or movies, etc.) unless you are wearing a butt plug.
  2. Finally, you are not allowed to orgasm until your punishment sessions are both complete.

These are harsher than punishments I would normally set, so I hope it will be difficult and painful enough to help you feel very humbled and remorseful. If you select this punishment, or elements of it, I would appreciate a report and verification photos.

Loves (giving): Edging & Orgasm Control, Discipline & Punishment, Humiliation, Anal, Bondage, Exposure
Limits: Dangerous/Self-Destructive, Illegal, Disrespect, Dishonesty

Here are my default safeword rules for online play. While I don't have any PM dares, I welcome contact from everyone who wants to PM or contact me on Signal Messenger (username: Azyliux.69).

Owner of zero. Master participating in the Female Slave Market.
Azyliux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2021, 09:10 AM   #4
CalamityJane

Thanks to everyone who contributed this far either here or by PM. I decided I will leave this up for 24 hours following the *last* message I receive. So at this point it’s up for another 24.
CalamityJane is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to CalamityJane for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk