Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-28-2021, 02:41 PM   #1
rayne232

Default Being my friends maid

I am staying at a friends house for a few days and agreed/lost a bet to be her maid/assistant/chef? for the next 3 days .

I am supposed to follow any rules she chooses and clean up and stuff for her.. we both have some classes the next few days but thasts about it

She told me to post here to help her find more tasks and rules to do. she isnt going to be involved direcyly in anything but will make sure rules are followed if she wants me to do them. we have done bets like this before

kik is rayne5928

Last edited by rayne232; 11-29-2021 at 09:17 AM.
rayne232 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2021, 02:49 PM   #2
FrostbittenSoul
Dungeon Master

Whenever you are cooking a meal ... you must have something inserted in your pussy and clamps on both your nipples (clothespins will work) ... have fun!!
FrostbittenSoul is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to FrostbittenSoul for this post:
Old 11-28-2021, 03:11 PM   #3
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

What are your clothing options? Are you the same size, do either of you have access to toys, kinky clothes etc?
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2021, 12:53 AM   #4
rayne232

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Griffin View Post
What are your clothing options? Are you the same size, do either of you have access to toys, kinky clothes etc?
yes i have my whole friends closet, shes a little shorter/smaller .... no toys really no
Old 11-29-2021, 12:54 AM   #5
rayne232

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostbittenSoul View Post
Whenever you are cooking a meal ... you must have something inserted in your pussy and clamps on both your nipples (clothespins will work) ... have fun!!
sounds like what shes looking for, will let u know if we do it
Old 11-29-2021, 04:28 AM   #6
TrippyPet

You can only wear her clothing and she will choose what you wear. Until she has given you some clothing or if she asks to have them back you have to remain naked.

M/25/ Mostly straight

Likes: pain, bondage, humiliation, petplay, spanking, exercise, oral, submission, being naked, pee play, hidden public

Dislikes: orgasm control, edges, anal, bladder control, being cold, eating horrible food.

Limits: Face, illegal, scat, cbt, exposure

More on likes and dislikes (Good to read before play): https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=94165

TrippyPet is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to TrippyPet for this post:
Old 11-29-2021, 09:20 AM   #7
rayne232

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrippyPet View Post
You can only wear her clothing and she will choose what you wear. Until she has given you some clothing or if she asks to have them back you have to remain naked.
thanks for this.. she wants me to start off in a maid outfit/something similar..she will be choosing all outfits (were starting today )
Old 11-29-2021, 10:18 AM   #8
solosub

Do you guys have any rope? If so, you must wear this under any clothes she has you wear: https://www.theduchy.com/hishi-karada/
Wear this even you have to go somewhere other than her house (obviously make sure what you wear over it covers it).

If you don't have enough rope for that (or even if you do) for at least an hour every day as her maid you must be tied up to some degree, i.e. tied at your knees to make it difficult but not impossible to walk, your hands tied behind your back, your hands tied in front of you, etc. Use y'all's imagination, and of course be safe while doing this. She shouldn't leave you alone while you're tied to any degree, and there should always be set of safety shears/scissors nearby in case you need to get out quickly.

Can't wait to read the updates!
solosub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2021, 10:26 AM   #9
semper_virilis
getDare Devil

Some kind of ankle cuffs and heels might be fun. Especially for a chore like vacuuming.

-----

Likes: Teasing / Control / Denial / Edging / Light pain / Light humiliation / Bondage
semper_virilis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2021, 12:14 PM   #10
rayne232

Quote:
Originally Posted by solosub View Post
Do you guys have any rope? If so, you must wear this under any clothes she has you wear: https://www.theduchy.com/hishi-karada/
Wear this even you have to go somewhere other than her house (obviously make sure what you wear over it covers it).

If you don't have enough rope for that (or even if you do) for at least an hour every day as her maid you must be tied up to some degree, i.e. tied at your knees to make it difficult but not impossible to walk, your hands tied behind your back, your hands tied in front of you, etc. Use y'all's imagination, and of course be safe while doing this. She shouldn't leave you alone while you're tied to any degree, and there should always be set of safety shears/scissors nearby in case you need to get out quickly.

Can't wait to read the updates!

I dont think theres enough for the pic but there is some rope (will check). I will be adding 1 hour of cleaning tied up somehow to the list. will let u know how it goes
Old 11-29-2021, 12:17 PM   #11
rayne232

Quote:
Originally Posted by semper_virilis View Post
Some kind of ankle cuffs and heels might be fun. Especially for a chore like vacuuming.
this is being added to the list as well. separate from the other tied up cleaning task...

she asked that i look like a proper maid to start so heels will help.
Old 11-29-2021, 12:23 PM   #12
InterestedPartie

During each class. You should start wearing panties, you have to remove them during class and hand them to her.
InterestedPartie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2021, 01:56 AM   #13
rayne232

Quote:
Originally Posted by InterestedPartie View Post
During each class. You should start wearing panties, you have to remove them during class and hand them to her.
I did this,,, I was wearing a crop top and passed her my underwear near the end of class, well kinda just threw it to her. i also had to undo the top 3 buttons on my shirt throgh out class. it was kinda able to be hidden but had to sit a little weird and uncomfrtable, shirt was a very deep v by the end.
Old 12-01-2021, 02:01 AM   #14
rayne232

Quote:
Originally Posted by rayne232 View Post
I dont think theres enough for the pic but there is some rope (will check). I will be adding 1 hour of cleaning tied up somehow to the list. will let u know how it goes
so actually this wasn't as bad as i expected, my friend said i could choose my hands or ankles so i chose my ankles.... i had to wear this sshort dress thatis black with white dots and i guess kinda looks like a maid outfit, with stockins and heels...... i mostly cleaned the washroom so didn't have to move a ton. but my friend said that was to easy so next time shes going tomake it harder
Old 12-01-2021, 03:18 AM   #15
ltakltak
getDare Succubus

For 24 hours she is fully in control of your food and drink intake and your toilet habbits. If she tells you to eat or drink something, you do so. The same goes for toilet visits. However, you can not ask or indicate you are hungry etc.
ltakltak is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to ltakltak for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk