Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old 12-25-2020, 10:56 PM   #1
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Microphone 2021 Messy Gameshow.

Ladies and gentlemen, after a year of downs and downs and let’s face it a couple more downs, it’s time to turn over a new leaf with a new year! What better way to start it off than watching a couple of contestants compete against each other and get messy in the process! Starting January 1st there will be staring a year long GD game show! The first two weeks of each month there will be an episode of the gameshow featuring 10 members. Currently we already have our first month’s contestants, but don’t let sway you from putting in your name by posting the information below:

Name
And a brief description of your appearance/details you’d like me to know.

Standard clothing for each contestant will be provided, for the boys shoes, socks pants, a shirt, and their underwear. For the ladies sandals, skirts, a shirt, a bra and panties.

Since there are limited spots, if we have more than applicants than slots there will be a random lottery to determine each months contestants. The rest will be put into the audience.

Let’s talk details! If you get in what will you have to look forward to?

CURRENT FORMAT:

Round 1 and 2
Various games Points: 0-Various* per round. *Depending on game.

Round 3
Trivia! Points: 0-500.

Round 4
Holiday Special. Points: 0-750

Round 5
Wall of Mystery. Points: -600 to +2500

Winner/Punishment epilogue.

The post dates will be on the 1st, 4th, 7th, 10th, and 13th (CST) allowing players to post in between. I’ll try to stick to those dates, but if there is a change in my schedule (vacation, sick, life, etc) I’ll try to keep you updated.

Each player is expected to post their reaction after each round! User input is key for a thread like this so please make sure you are going to be able to post when you are in.

With this being a year long event, there’s been a system set up for keeping track of the winners over the rounds. Not only will the top two player secure a place in the next round if they wish, but there will be an overall winner at the end of the year! Who will get to have the title as GD gameshow champion?!?

Audience:

Those who don’t make in into the round or those who don’t want to play, but still want to show their support are put into the audience. For the most part they will cheer or boo players, or comment about how the game is going. While minimal, audience members may have chances to influence the game, possibly by picking a game the players play next, messing a contestant, or audience member.

So who will be our players for our first round? Please welcome to the stage,

WAMPUP
SmellyMelly
Dandushma
Novagunger
Messy Dares
AceRaveth
Jeopardy
YoYo Fox-well
Corleone91
ezeperalta212

Audience, Callmecurious.

With our players set, the stages light dimming, and the cameras rolling, we’ll see you on the 1st for the start of January’s game. I’m you’re master of ceremonies Blue Griffin and hopefully you enjoy this and we make it a year to remember for all the right reasons!
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2020, 01:32 AM   #2
SmellyMelly
getDare Devil

smelly melly

21 years old

male

I’m quite tall and I’m wearing quite baggy pants to disguise the fact I’m wearing a diaper that I’m quite embarrassed about. It’s pink and has barbie decorations and I’ve been forced to wear it for the month, even while competing.

Dislikes: spanking, bed wetting

Limits: pain, public, poop

PM DARES: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=98025

I have 230 hours of wedgies to complete thanks to GWD and Emily's thread

———————————

I'm a stinky messy little piddlepants who needs their diapers

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...73#post5464573
SmellyMelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2020, 03:23 AM   #3
WAMPup
getDare Sweetheart

Wampup

Male

Slightly on the short side with a long, thick mop of brown hair. Almost seems to be looking forward to being trashed.

Limits
Blood, Scat (beyond diaper use), Public, Pics.

Check out my Ask A Puppy thread to ask me questions. Serious or silly, all questions are welcome. Who knows? Could be fun.

WAMPup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2020, 08:51 AM   #4
Yoyo Foxwell

Yoyo

Male

I'm tall, with long brown hair and limbs too long for my body! I'm super competitive, so I'd hate to end up messy.

Kik and Telegram: yoyofoxwell

LIKES AND LIMITS AND DARE INFORMATION

°-~My Supplies~-°

Challenge me to a game! Bring a wager, I'll make sure you lose!

I give dares too, but I won't hesitate to be mean!

Yoyo Foxwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2020, 11:07 AM   #5
ezeperalta212
getDare Sweetheart

For the roleplay...I am Erin 19/f, Brown hair down to my mid back, brown eyes, 5'6, in-shape, tannish skin. I am looking forward to winning and being the overall champion at the end of the year

likes: messy (foods or other things), having to wear no underwear, dress a certain way, I'm open to explore and accept challenges. I like creative people

Limits: no Cam, pics, obvious public humiliation, Body functions (outside of piss), family, diapers
ezeperalta212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2020, 04:45 PM   #6
Corleone91

Corleone91

29/M

Tall, a little heavyset with short brown hair. Will be sticking with boxers under the normal uniform. Extremely competitive but visually nervous about getting destroyed

May Do: Pee Myself, Denial/Edge, clothing destruction

Limits: Pictures/Public/other people, pain/blood/scars, anal, humiliation, Poo, blackmail, illegal, dangerous, eating anything nasty (pee, poop, etc), cross-dressing, toothpaste/icy hot/hot sauce/itching powers/etc
Corleone91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2020, 01:57 AM   #7
Strangerthings
getDare Sweetheart

Strangerthings
Male
Tall, 6'. average built body, pretty good looking bod but still shy about it, but not too worried because determined to win the game without going through much forfeits. Likes new things, very creative in creating strategies of ways to win

Dislikes: Anal, CBT

Limits: Blood, permanent, scat, Family, Face

kik/telegram: anythingthereis

Strangerthings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2020, 05:32 AM   #8
Any_namey7

AnyNamey7

18/M

I'm not that tall (5'5), but in pretty good shape. I'm a bit shy and a bit scared of the forfeits, but I'm yet very competitive and really want to win.

Dislikes: Pain, bladder control, light or hidden public

Limits: family, friends, public, scat, extreme pain, face, marks, anal, illegal

Kik: AnyNamey7
Any_namey7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2020, 06:51 AM   #9
Getmessy

Name: Getmessy

Age 22

Sex (m or f) M

And a brief description of your appearance/details you’d like me to know:
Short and average build. Many likes and not many dislikes. Happy to play or just be in the audience

Dislikes (but will still do as humiliation or for your pleasure):
Pee, poo, shaving

Limits:
Pain, family, friends, public, face, identity

Kik: Thomas_White1
Getmessy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2020, 11:27 AM   #10
Jeopardy
getDare Sweetheart

For the game, I go by "J". I'm about 50, salt and pepper hair cut short, glasses, with what can be called a "dad bod". Boxer briefs under my uniform, not that I ever expect anyone to see that!

Currently NAKED due to PM dare...

Kik: jeopardy2112

Likes: games, bets, silly and funny humiliations, stripping, underwear / thongs, forcing the loser to get wet and messy
Punishments: pics, cam, spanking, cum, x-dress, me getting messy or stripped
Limits: family, scat, serious pain

See my PM dares here

See my available outfits here
Jeopardy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2020, 04:10 PM   #11
dandushma

Great to see this start up

Dan
Male
I'm 6", average build with black hair swept to the side. I've been hearing a lot of buzz about this show so I'm excited to be on the pilot episode to win it all! But then again... I'm the first one to know what the punishments can be... Oh oh
dandushma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2020, 05:51 PM   #12
the_diaper_darer

I hope it’s not too late to join.

Name: Tiffany
Sex: M

I arrive to my room, excited for another year of messy games. When I arrive to my room, I’m shocked to see all my male cloths replaced with the female cloths, along with a drawer of super thick diapers. I can understand the confusion of the female cloths since my name is Tiffany, but the diapers? I shrug as I strap on a diaper, slip on my bra, skirt, shirt, and sandals, and waddle out the door, excited for more games.

Kik- rare_hoovy24

PERMANENTLY IN DIAPERS AND CHASTITY

NEW NEW PM DARES

MY RULES

TOYS

Loves: DIAPERS, long dares, chastity, vibrating wands

Likes: diapers(wetting and messing), wedgies, crossdressing, forced wetting/messing, forced age regression, messy diapers/underwear, bondage, hypnosis

Punishments: Anal, full public

Limits: Extreme pain, poop/pee anywhere outside my diaper.
the_diaper_darer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2020, 04:09 AM   #13
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_diaper_darer View Post
I hope it’s not too late to join.
Currently we have the players for the first round, so for now enjoy sitting in the audience with stranger things, anynamey7, and getmessy. You four have been added to the list of possible players for next month.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2020, 02:25 PM   #14
Novagunger
Distinguished Member

35 year old heavy set white male with long shaggy dark brown hair and a mustache and wearing glasses.

dislikes piss

Limits poop, cum, animal food, illegal, eating or drinking, public, naked.

I currently don't own any toys.

talk about pictures and dress but decided on a case by case bases.

https://youtu.be/CcP1LB4kyC0

What is this signature..
Novagunger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2020, 03:08 PM   #15
kinky cakes

Scissors

Name KINKY CAKES
Age 33
Sex (m or f) M
And a brief description of your appearance/details you’d like me to know.
I DRESS SMART very clean cut

would love to have a go at the game
kinky cakes is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
2021, blue griffin, gameshow, messy, roleplay