Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Old 07-11-2020, 01:53 PM   #1
bstrp

Default Battlestrip Exposure

New user here, but long time mostly-lurker who enjoys strip games and seeing people exposed.

Recently, with some extra "hobby time" freed up, I've made a little web game that I hope some of the Getdare crowd enjoys. It's called "Battlestrip Exposure". You can find the game here: https://bstrp.exposed/

This is a single-person game for any device with a camera and a modern browser (I tested with Firefox and Chrome), for those interested in both strip games and exposure.

The idea is this: you start out fully dressed (the game supports 3-6 items of clothing). You play a tournament of battleship games against the computer. Each game you lose, you strip off an item of clothing and take a picture. Win enough games, you won't get exposed... but if you've lost your last clothing item and lose again, the picture sequence of you stripping is temporarily posted (you set the exposure length you want to risk) to the game's gallery.

The game has several options to vary things up. The board size is either the traditional 10x10 grid, or a much faster 7x7 mode. There are several levels of game engine difficulty. Along with the public exposure gallery, there is a "private" option (where a code is needed to access the gallery one is exposed to, for a more "controlled" exposure). There is also a simulation mode if you just want to try things out without a camera (or if you don't have a camera at all on your machine).

The game is mobile friendly; the 7x7 mode in particular plays very well on the phones I tested against. (The 10x10 "works", but selecting squares is a bit fiddly on small devices. It'd probably work great on a pad, it works fine on personal computers / laptops).

This is not a commercial game or anything like that, just a hobby project that allowed me to learn a few technical things. Along with the Gmail account in the instructions, I'll be monitoring PMs here, so if you have any issues or recommendations or find some bugs, let me know. Thanks.
bstrp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2020, 02:50 PM   #2
Sanpow
Distinguished Member

Looks like a nice game

I was just very confused at the first game as this battleship-game doesn't use the usual rules. Wasn't able to find the last ship of my oponent because it's allowed to place 2 ships next to each other. usualy that's forbidden.
And it would also be nice if you (as in the usual game) you have another turn after a 'hit'. That way you'll always have a chance to win. If your last ship is hitten and you still have 2 ships to find it's impossible to win without that rule (not very likely - but possible )

But i realy liked the modes. The privat gallerie is a nice idea and also the 'add on' pics to get a better chance after you're naked.

And (as i'm playing on a desktop-computer) it's very anoying to click after every singel turn of me and my oponent. Make it a 3 seconds delay and better visible where the Computer made its hit and it would be better

And what also would be nice: A 'random' button for your ships. When i play online i usualy click random and just move 1 or 2 ships a little bit. That's easyer ^^

Limits/Likes moved into my Blog

PM-Dares

[/center]
Sanpow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2020, 03:01 PM   #3
ForADare
getDare Sweetheart

Can’t get this to work in any browser for some reason?
ForADare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2020, 08:55 PM   #4
sleeveslots

nice game!! i like it

Likes: edging, organism control, denial, masturbation, online exposure, humiliation, degradation, dice game.

Dislike: cum play, CBT

Limit: public, scat, face, blood, anal, crossdressing, illegal, permanent, huge pain, diaper, messy

kik: doggywei

https://whereby.com/darelost may show my dick here sometime
sleeveslots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2020, 03:26 AM   #5
Sissilyboy

looks very nice. Maybe I will test it in the next days

PM Dares

Crossdressing, diaper, anal, bondage, using toys, blindfold, feminization, pegging, buying new clothes, food play/insertion

Soft Limites: (things I maybe do)
Eating Cum, hidden public, pics, pee, ice, wax

Hard Limites: (things I don't do)
Public, family, findom, writing, social ruining, pics with face, videos, poo, a2m, giving passwords, pee drinking, naked pictures
Sissilyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2020, 03:31 AM   #6
sissybill
Distinguished Member

ill play if someone wants too play
.public dares n tasks / i love to be exposed
forced gay-sex with pic/videos/indoors/outdoors

my kik is sissycandy2464

Dislikes: scat n cbt

my lovense app name is sissybill if yu hav the app send a friend request
sissybill is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2020, 07:48 AM   #7
l2expose

fantastic idea and game! would be nice if you didn't have to click so much

Likes - Humiliation, Exposure, Chance Dares, Being Controlled, Photos, outdoor dares, Streaking (at night), forced bi

Dislikes - Cross Dressing, Anal

Curious - Public

Limits - Poo, Wedgies, Face, Family or Friends, Permanent or Dangerous
l2expose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2020, 04:55 PM   #8
bstrp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leuler View Post
I was just very confused at the first game as this battleship-game doesn't use the usual rules. Wasn't able to find the last ship of my oponent because it's allowed to place 2 ships next to each other. usualy that's forbidden.
And it would also be nice if you (as in the usual game) you have another turn after a 'hit'. That way you'll always have a chance to win. If your last ship is hitten and you still have 2 ships to find it's impossible to win without that rule (not very likely - but possible )
There's actually a lot of ways to play Battleship; from what I remember in typical board games I've played, allowing ships to touch (but not cross) is okay, but most of the time (not always) I have played with the ruleset where you get to shoot again after a hit. It's probably a good idea to allow for some of the more common ways to play Battleship when possible, so I'll probably add these modes in the future as a 2nd config page for games (not immediately, but in the next few weeks or so unless I get swamped...). I'll also default to whatever people think should be the best rule set.

Quote:
And (as i'm playing on a desktop-computer) it's very anoying to click after every singel turn of me and my oponent. Make it a 3 seconds delay and better visible where the Computer made its hit and it would be better
Seems to be a common complaint so far. So I probably will adjust this to a 3 second delay or so as a default. There will be an option to bring back the "next turn" button if you want, as it isn't too difficult to do this sort of "either / or" config.

Quote:
And what also would be nice: A 'random' button for your ships. When i play online i usualy click random and just move 1 or 2 ships a little bit. That's easyer ^^
On game setup, the icon on the bottom right() will randomly place the ships. I'll admit that this graphic isn't instantly intuitive; there really isn't a great universal icon for "random" that I know of, unfortunately (the icon I used is often used in music players for "shuffle", but it's not as universal as, say, a check mark). So for the next release I'll probably add text to the graphics icon so it's a bit clearer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForADare View Post
Can’t get this to work in any browser for some reason?
Sorry to hear that. The game engine I use for the UI does offer some exports for running out of the browser Android, iOS, and a couple of desktop platforms. Maybe I can provide alternate compiles to help situations where running in the browser doesn't work. If you let me know the OS, I can experiment with this for the next release.
The following 2 users say Thank You to bstrp for this post:
Old 07-13-2020, 01:43 AM   #9
trin

Nice one bstrp! It looks like a great game and works very well!

One thing you might like to consider (although I recognise it's less than fun) is putting some kind of privacy declaration on the site to say what happens to your pics etc. That might help reassure people and get more players.

I like the different options for the exposure part too - that's nice for people who are less brave/foolish :P

Limits: denial, cross-dressing, slavery, face (until I know you well), gross, heavy pain, risky public, social suicide, you know, the usual...

Kik: trinagain
trin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2020, 07:21 AM   #10
ForADare
getDare Sweetheart

I tried on Chrome and Safari on iOS. I’m on incognito mode, think that makes a difference?

It gets to the loading screen but the bar never fills.
ForADare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2020, 08:48 AM   #11
bstrp

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForADare View Post
I tried on Chrome and Safari on iOS. I’m on incognito mode, think that makes a difference?
It gets to the loading screen but the bar never fills.
Cameras won't activate in incognito mode, so if you want to play the game with a camera, you will need to use the standard mode. But you should've been able to load the game, play simulation mode, and see the galleries. Strange. I'll see if adding the exports helps.
Old 07-13-2020, 10:59 AM   #12
Robdublin29
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to Robdublin29 Send a message via Yahoo to Robdublin29

It worked fine for me on Chrome but I got exposed for the next hour

Scat, Blood, Permanent Markings, friends/family

Snapchat: robdublin29
Kik: robdublin29
Robdublin29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2020, 12:15 PM   #13
Zippyq

Great game! Thank you for providing it.
I tried hard difficulty and won quite easily. Then switched to the most difficult one. It didn't end well for me.
Would it be possible to implement a counter to see how many people saw exposed pics?
Old 07-14-2020, 02:22 PM   #14
Aeryk

Just played this, I love it so much! Thank you for making it!

kik: AerykT

Telegram: @FoxiePet

I am part of the Expose Forever Challenge, kik me "expose yourself" for a humiliating picture of me naked with face that you may expose anywhere.

Likes: Exposure, submission, chastity, pup/pet play, bondage

Limits: Social Suicide, Pain, Family, Messy/Sticky, Illegal, Personal Info

See my PM Dares here:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92873
Aeryk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2020, 05:37 PM   #15
bstrp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zippyq View Post
Great game! Thank you for providing it.
Thanks!

Quote:
Would it be possible to implement a counter to see how many people saw exposed pics?
Sure, I'll add a counter that increments when someone strips you to the list. Going to try to get the "reduce clicking" and other code out by the end of the week (hopefully -- this week's been swamped :/ ) but I can look and see what it would take to get that in next week.
The following user says Thank You to bstrp for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
battleship, battlestrip, exposure, strip battleship, strip games