Old 03-11-2021, 09:03 AM   #1
Chloehyoshi1996

Female Looking for some fun!

Dear GGDare

I'm back after a while away from getDare, just broke up with my ex and looking for some fun!

Open to do dares, and hoping to rekindle my old GetDare relationships <3

XX

Chloe

Kik: chloehyoshi1996

Likes (they need to be updated): filling with milk or whipped cream, messy outdoor, messy hair, playing for hours!, vaginal insertion, anal insertion, food play, fingering, outdoor, beach play, ice, rope, pee, multiple insertions, long time insertions, wierd insertions, huge insertions, exhibitionism, humiliation, piercing ears and belly, cum, getting covered with slime, getting dirty, staying dirty, bikini, lingerie, see trough clothing, thongs, shorts, cute tops, long hair, shaving, daiper, poo, baby, public changing, daiper change request
Chloehyoshi1996 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2021, 02:11 PM   #2
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Go out in daylight. Find a good mudhole. Strip naked. Put your clothes in a bag. Now take a mud bath. Now...the mud is all the clothing you get for an hour. If you really are an exhibitionist...make sure at least 3 people see you during that time. Head to toe...mud. Bonus...if on the way home you buy something to eat...or stop somewhere.

If naked is too much, you may wear underwear.
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2021, 05:43 AM   #3
Chloehyoshi1996

Heart Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zephyrnem View Post
Go out in daylight. Find a good mudhole. Strip naked. Put your clothes in a bag. Now take a mud bath. Now...the mud is all the clothing you get for an hour. If you really are an exhibitionist...make sure at least 3 people see you during that time. Head to toe...mud. Bonus...if on the way home you buy something to eat...or stop somewhere.

If naked is too much, you may wear underwear.
Hey Zephyrnem,

Thank you for your awesome dare, I will definitely follow up and do it. I never played with mud before like that, but it's been on my bucket list to do so. I do want to wait for summer though, its a but chilly still to walk around naked covered in mud! But I'm looking forward performing your dare!

XX

Chloe
Old 03-12-2021, 06:07 AM   #4
kaiman
getDare Zealot

Wrap the biggest speaker you can fit in your pussy in a plastic bag. Do a knot in the opening of the plastic bag (let the cable exit through before doing so, if speaker is not bluetooth) and insert the whole thing in your pussy letting the cable/knot stick out. Put on your favourite album at max volume and go for a walk (skirt and commando) for the whole duration of the album. Odd numbered songs you walk, even numbered songs you stop and finger yourself where you at. When the album is over, remove speaker in public and go back home.

Wanted it to be a strip at every song but i read it's too cold to get naked

Proud owner of a worthless bunny

M / 33 / EU

LIKES / PM DARES / TRUTHS / AMA
kaiman is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to kaiman for this post:
Old 03-12-2021, 06:20 AM   #5
Chloehyoshi1996

Heart Oef

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiman View Post
Wrap the biggest speaker you can fit in your pussy in a plastic bag. Do a knot in the opening of the plastic bag (let the cable exit through before doing so, if speaker is not bluetooth) and insert the whole thing in your pussy letting the cable/knot stick out. Put on your favourite album at max volume and go for a walk (skirt and commando) for the whole duration of the album. Odd numbered songs you walk, even numbered songs you stop and finger yourself where you at. When the album is over, remove speaker in public and go back home.

Wanted it to be a strip at every song but i read it's too cold to get naked
Dear kaiman,

That's definitely one of the most unique dares I've ever read! Haha a speaker, what exactly do you mean? Like earbuds? I'm not sure I can fit a regular speaker. Or maybe I misunderstood you!

XX
Old 03-12-2021, 06:25 AM   #6
kaiman
getDare Zealot

Awww such a pity!

Yup, speaker should be the word. My main language is not english so i might be wrong there.

I mean those boxes/cylinders that pump out music xD. They come in all forms and shapes.

I got some bluetooth ones that would be fucking perfect and they also have A LOT of bass hehe

Edit: i mean like the portable ones, nothing huge ofc haha. Some examples for reference:

https://www.amazon.it/Sony-SRS-XB12-..._1615556018996

https://auspost.com.au/shop/product/...ker-ipx7-52044

Proud owner of a worthless bunny

M / 33 / EU

LIKES / PM DARES / TRUTHS / AMA

Last edited by kaiman; 03-12-2021 at 06:36 AM.
kaiman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2021, 06:58 AM   #7
Chloehyoshi1996

Heart

I will look into those! It would defnitly be a unique experience haha I've never heard someone doing that before. It would be incredibly funny if music came out of me LOL
Old 03-12-2021, 08:23 AM   #8
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Two dares:

1. For whole 2 days (48 hours) your should use your pussy like a trashcan ;P so EVERYTHING your normally would put into a trashcan which would fit inside you will be pushed inside your pussy ♥ you can empty your "trashcan" ONLY each evening, but also you can only empty it when its full, so if you dont manage to fill your whole "trashcan" until the 48 hours are over, you keep doing this until its really really full ♥ (Includes everything: food, wrappings, whatever

2. You should use your pussy as your purse, also for 2 days (48 hours) ♥ So everything you normally would put inside your pockets/purse will stay inside your pussy until you need it ;P Your smartphone comes into a plastic bag if you want, but if its a water proof smartphone do it withoug bag ♥ money will be put inside without a bag at any time! ;P If you want to pay something better take it out before entering the store if you dont want to search inside your pussy at the counter haha ♥

Also i got a new rule for you which you should follow for 1 month:
You HAVE TO cum EVERY DAY! ♥ The twist is: you cant do it the same way/using the same object ;P Each day a new object and fingers are forbidden ;P

Hope you like it ♥
MissPublic is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MissPublic for this post:
Old 03-12-2021, 08:31 AM   #9
Chloehyoshi1996

Heart Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissPublic View Post
Two dares:

1. For whole 2 days (48 hours) your should use your pussy like a trashcan ;P so EVERYTHING your normally would put into a trashcan which would fit inside you will be pushed inside your pussy ♥ you can empty your "trashcan" ONLY each evening, but also you can only empty it when its full, so if you dont manage to fill your whole "trashcan" until the 48 hours are over, you keep doing this until its really really full ♥ (Includes everything: food, wrappings, whatever

OMG! Haha never thought of this and I absolutely love it. Saying this now without actually picturing the stuff I throw out during the day.

2. You should use your pussy as your purse, also for 2 days (48 hours) ♥ So everything you normally would put inside your pockets/purse will stay inside your pussy until you need it ;P Your smartphone comes into a plastic bag if you want, but if its a water proof smartphone do it withoug bag ♥ money will be put inside without a bag at any time! ;P If you want to pay something better take it out before entering the store if you dont want to search inside your pussy at the counter haha ♥

I'm looking forward doing this one, my keys, gloss, eyeliner, phone, and cards will stay in my pussy for 2 days! I guess I will put my phone on vibrate LOL!!

Also i got a new rule for you which you should follow for 1 month:
You HAVE TO cum EVERY DAY! ♥ The twist is: you cant do it the same way/using the same object ;P Each day a new object and fingers are forbidden ;P Will sure to get creative here

Hope you like it ♥
I Love it! Thank you <3
Old 03-12-2021, 09:05 AM   #10
traianmad
getDare Sweetheart

Would you ever do a dare accepting to be a human plate.

Have food covered all over your body?

If used for meal for people they should prepare the food on you as well.

The soles of the feet must be used as well.

Let me know what u think
traianmad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2021, 09:23 AM   #11
SerBlack
getDare Incubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissPublic View Post
I remember giving you this dare a while back MissPublic. She can attest to the fact that it is fun.

As a simple dare. When you pee it must be through your underwear. You cannot change until the next day. I'll think of something a bit more complex later.
Old 03-12-2021, 10:52 AM   #12
Chloehyoshi1996

Default A nice add on

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerBlack View Post
I remember giving you this dare a while back MissPublic. She can attest to the fact that it is fun.

As a simple dare. When you pee it must be through your underwear. You cannot change until the next day. I'll think of something a bit more complex later.
Ok, I'll pee through my panties, but If i have anything like my phone in, I will take it out first!

Thank you <3
Old 03-12-2021, 10:53 AM   #13
Chloehyoshi1996

Quote:
Originally Posted by traianmad View Post
Would you ever do a dare accepting to be a human plate.

Have food covered all over your body?

If used for meal for people they should prepare the food on you as well.

The soles of the feet must be used as well.

Let me know what u think
Hahaha I would love to, but I don't have anyone to eat now
Old 03-12-2021, 11:13 AM   #14
BellaBoy26

If you're still into diaper dares, I have one for you.

Wait until you really have to pee and mess. Get diapered up, wear lingerie over the diaper, and clothes of your choosing. Wet yourself. Go for a fifteen minute walk. Mess yourself, but first, do a little desperation dance, then mess. You can either change at a public location or back at your place. Before you change, strip down to lingerie and diaper, and spank yourself ten times. After each time, loudly say "thank you, sir!"

Dislikes: food in diapers.

Limits: frontal nudity, full exposure/social suicide/family/friends, illegal, serious pain/injury, marshmallows, scat-eating.

Supplies: a few dresses, skirts, bras, panties, plastic panties, onesie, ABDL diapers, women's jeans, stockings, lingerie set.
BellaBoy26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2021, 11:55 AM   #15
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

One of my favorite food combos: chocolate pudding, brown sugar, applesauce. I warm the pudding and applesauce. Spend 30 minutes covering yourself head to toe when and where you can. Then spend 30 minutes playing with yourself. Have at least 2 orgasms before cleaning off.
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk