Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 12-21-2018, 04:40 PM   #1
Sola the Ichinensei

Default I double dare you ask me a question (My Ask me Anything thread!)

Hey hey! Name's Sola, except not really, but it's what I'm going with. Feel free to call me anything you like though, I love nicknames

I've been meaning to join the site for a while, and to be honest I'm not 100% sure about my decision yet (since I love ABDL dares but at this time I still live with my parents so I can't exactly go around buying stuff for the dares much less do anything less discrete), but I decided I would tackle more realistically achievable things by myself and the remaining via proxy, via a character which I will be running a blog on weebly on a sort of fake diary format.

As for the real me, I'm a 19 year old weeb, of the male variety. I am a switch, so depending on my mood I can act as a submissive or as dominant.

And I suppose I'll leave anything else to your questions! Fire away!

(Temporarily) Back, but still have no toys, diapers etc...

My pants have become my potty ~ <3 I still like digimon
Sola the Ichinensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2018, 04:42 PM   #2
nina@
getDare Succubus

Hey there Sola, nice username,

How did you decide on this username?

Before registering, as a lurker had you tried any dares given here? If yes, do you have a favourite one?

What is your favourite leisure activity?

Are you more submissive or more dominant?

Can you switch with the same person?

The type of footwear you are most comfortable in?

chocolate or icecream?

your favourite colour?
nina@ is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to nina@ for this post:
Old 12-22-2018, 05:07 PM   #3
Sola the Ichinensei

Quote:
Originally Posted by nina@ View Post
Hey there Sola, nice username
Thank you! <3

Quote:
How did you decide on this username?
Three things led up to my username.

The first thing among them is the blog "Baby Sora" (thus named because of the amount of Luna named OCs out there, so I went with the opposite) , which I am currently starting to write. It is a blog serving as a pseudo diary of that fictional character, wherein I would translate my day into a version this character would live through. My innitial plan upon joining was to have many of the dares given to me instead go into this blog and have baby Sora do them for me, since at the moment circumstances don't allow me to partake in the dares that made me fall in love with this site.

The second part "Ichinensei" is a word in japanese meaning "first year", which I am using in reference to one of my favorite manga "that time I became a first year", about a guy who saves a little girl and as a side-effect of the rescue operation is made into one as well.

And the last factor was that the names I typically go by were taken.

Quote:
Before registering, as a lurker had you tried any dares given here? If yes, do you have a favourite one?
I tried some, but very few. I loved reading them in fact. There was this one member's threads in particular that really hooked me at first, though I unfortunately forgot whose...

Quote:
What is your favourite leisure activity?
It's either watching anime, reading manga or roleplaying (through forums)

Quote:
Are you more submissive or more dominant?
Good question. It's hard to say with 100% certainty because even as a dominant I have some breaks and even as submissive I can be assertive and take the innitiative, both of which stem from a level of paranoia I have.

I'm going to say I am more submissive, mostly because IRL I definitely am more submissive (I do tend to take charge, but one criticism can put me in my place), even if online it can be 100% either way depending on the mood and task.

Quote:
Can you switch with the same person?
As long as I get the distinct impression they are switching up willingly and within their comfort zone, I most definitely can.

The main distinction between me as a submissive and me as dominant is that my submissive side is willing to follow small tasks, excited about games, but also seeks comfort and nurturing fun above all else. A little at heart.

On the other hand, my dominant is my intelectual side, a side that craves control to the point of a bit of sadism: When feeling dominant I love manipulating people and making clever tricks and spirals people not only fall into, but CRAVE falling into.

However, either way, I am never comfortable working outside the boundaries of what my partner can work with, and I always avoid as much as possible making people do anything that I believe may lead to true physical harm. I can ask someone to smack themselves with a smoldering hot belt, but I will never ask someone to do anything that makes them slippery if slipping could cause them to hit their head seriously.

Quote:
The type of footwear you are most comfortable in?
Ragged shoes. I always use my shoes until they rag, so it's always more comfy to have these fitting familiar shoes <3

Quote:
chocolate or icecream?
Awwww, why not chocolate ice cream?

If I really have to choose though, chocolate. I can't resist a good chocolate mousse XD

Quote:
your favourite colour?
YELLOW!

The following user says Thank You to Sola the Ichinensei for this post:
Old 12-23-2018, 04:21 AM   #4
SimonSays22

hmmm oki :-)

What is your favourite anime? Woof!

What are some of your hobbies? Woof!

What is the weirdest thing that turns you on? Woof!

What turns you on the most? Woof!

What are someof the things that you'd really like to experience/do on getdare? Woof!

What is the most humiliating thing to even happen/be done to you? Woof!

Hope these are ok Woof! ;-) Xxx

Last edited by SimonSays22; 12-23-2018 at 04:23 AM. Reason: I forgot Woof!
SimonSays22 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to SimonSays22 for this post:
Old 12-23-2018, 07:26 AM   #5
Sola the Ichinensei

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimonSays22 View Post
What is your favourite anime? Woof!
Re:Creators

Quote:
What are some of your hobbies? Woof
Roleplaying, writing short stories, debating, watching anime and youtube, reading (books or manga), making gifs, making memes, playing TCGs among others

Quote:
What is the weirdest thing that turns you on? Woof!
Reading really descriptive descriptions of abdl hypnosis (both the description of the file itself and of people describing the results on them). Porbably has somehting to do with me imagining it happening to me XD

Quote:
What turns you on the most? Woof!
Getting turned on :P

My own imagination, usually involving either extreme of my sides as a switch: Either a massive loss of control or utmost servitude from another (usually some cute/hot girl in my imagination cause you know...I have a penis).

Quote:
What are someof the things that you'd really like to experience/do on getdare? Woof!
There's more than I can count. The main things is that I'd love to be able to get a much more full experience: I'd love to be able to get diapers, and an actual collar, a pacifier, maybe even try crossdressing sometime! But I can't because at the moment I can't get my hands on any of those things

Quote:
What is the most humiliating thing to even happen/be done to you? Woof!
Getting caught, as a teen, with a baby bottle full of formula riding one of those baby toys (the car-shaped plastic ones)

Quote:
Hope these are ok Woof! ;-) Xxx
Super oki! ~even if a lil hard

The following user says Thank You to Sola the Ichinensei for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk