Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-03-2016, 03:52 PM   #31
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatcornbow View Post
Shave your bush and write down there with a sharpie the initials of the last guy had sex with you, and the date.

Then do a midnight nude walk rounnd the block.
OK That would be "M.B. 31.12.2015"
MissPublic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2016, 03:55 PM   #32
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hot83 View Post
OK, here's another one. You can do this one at night. You'll need to bring:
  • A playlist on your phone/MP3 player that lasts about 15 minutes
  • A blindfold

Before you leave write "SPANK ME" on your ass cheeks. Now head out to a place that gets at least some foot traffic; an empty playground won't do! Once there find a secluded spot that you can hide in. Behind a building, between/in some bushes, whatever you feel is "good enough" but still presents a risk of being seen.

Now undress, put your headphones in and start the playlist at a volume loud enough not to hear any other sounds, get in doggystyle position and turn your as towards the direction you are most likely to be seen from. Finally put on the blindfold and don't take it off until the music stops!
will do this tomorrow
Old 01-03-2016, 04:09 PM   #33
MissSarah

Send a message via Yahoo to MissSarah

Not sure how you will be with this one as it is during the day and dependent on whether you use public transport.

Dress in relatively short skirt and no panties. Prior to going out edge - your pussy should be nice and wet as possible.

When you board a bus or train and sit down, arrange your skirt so that you are sitting bare assed on the seat. Depending on the circumstances you may try to touch your clit as you travel, either under or over your clothes. At your destination get up leaving your wet patch on the seat for others to see.
MissSarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2016, 04:14 PM   #34
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa-kratt View Post
Heres my dare
You need a watercolor box and a few brushes. Dress with a short top and a skirt, nothing else. Now go into the woods, you should do it at night but if you want it to be extra risky feel free to do it at daytime. Now, when somewhere in the woods where nobody should see you, get naked and start to paint yourself with the watercolor. (its easy to wash off btw). Only when youre fully painted and a beautiful piece of art, which means all your skin is covered exepct the face, youre allowed to put back on your skirt and top and walk back home. Hopefully youre gonna like it. Have fun!
I wasnt nude in public at day for a long time so it was something special for me
When i was at the forest i searched for a secluded spot. After i found one i undressed completely. I just wanted to start painting myself when i heard two women talking. I jumped into a bush and waited until they were away. Now was one thing clear...This spot was not as secluded as i thought... *-* I started to paint my boobs. I made flowers out of my nipples Strangers passed often so i took a while to become a beatiful piece of art (i had to hide often). After painting my body i looked like grass with flowers on it. Since i cant paint myself very well it doesnt looked very beautiful . My pussy was looking like a leaf. I didnt painted the inner of my pussy so there was a little skin coloured body part seeable. I dressed and started walking back. I got many weird looks, but nobody asked why i was looking like that, except one child, which was playing at a playground which was about 5 meters away from me. I was wearing a really short skirt so i know exactly that the kid would see my pussy. i dont want to show kids my pussy (its illegal!) so i quickly walked away.

At home i undressed so i saw myself again and masturbated in front of a mirror. (It turned me on a bit )
The following user says Thank You to MissPublic for this post:
Old 01-03-2016, 04:16 PM   #35
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissSarah View Post
Not sure how you will be with this one as it is during the day and dependent on whether you use public transport.

Dress in relatively short skirt and no panties. Prior to going out edge - your pussy should be nice and wet as possible.

When you board a bus or train and sit down, arrange your skirt so that you are sitting bare assed on the seat. Depending on the circumstances you may try to touch your clit as you travel, either under or over your clothes. At your destination get up leaving your wet patch on the seat for others to see.
nice dare! Thank you!
Old 01-03-2016, 04:38 PM   #36
MasterO2
getDare Devil

Drive to a Redbox wearing only a pair of high heels and a dog collar, when you get up to the Redbox locate Ted 2 and rent it, you must drop your disk to the ground and bend over to pick it up with your back to the store door. If anyone sees you you must sensually wave to them before getting back into your car. If they come toward you do not leave until you have engaged them in some form of conversation. When you return your disc you must also do so naked.
MasterO2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2016, 06:20 PM   #37
MissSarah

Send a message via Yahoo to MissSarah

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissPublic View Post
nice dare! Thank you!
My pleasure! If you enjoy this I have some further ideas
MissSarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2016, 03:40 PM   #38
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterO2 View Post
Drive to a Redbox wearing only a pair of high heels and a dog collar, when you get up to the Redbox locate Ted 2 and rent it, you must drop your disk to the ground and bend over to pick it up with your back to the store door. If anyone sees you you must sensually wave to them before getting back into your car. If they come toward you do not leave until you have engaged them in some form of conversation. When you return your disc you must also do so naked.
I dont have a redbox in my city and i dont know where it could be :/

Last edited by MissPublic; 01-05-2016 at 04:20 PM.
Old 01-05-2016, 03:44 PM   #39
Lyb
getDare Addict

Did you so he library one?

Feel free to pm me to get dared or if you're looking for a Master. (Women only)

Currently looking for women to hypnotise

Girls looking for rules:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=303522

kik: lyb.lyb
Wickr: lyblyb
Lyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2016, 04:18 PM   #40
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyb View Post
Did you so he library one?
yes id did that yesterday

i was wearing a very short skirt and a tight shirt.
When i was at the library i searched a place, which was as far away from the other library visitors as possible. When i found it i started masturbating. In a PM Dare i was dared to mastubate using a book of the library so i was masturbating with an boring looking book. I was very horny at this moment so it didnt took much time to cum. When i just came i saw that there was a woman behind the bookshelf next to me. It didnt seemed like that she noticed me. I took my panties out of my pussy (they were dripping wet *-*) and i was looking for a bestseller book . Then i drove home.

I dont know who but im sure that i made one person very happy He/She can watch at my wet pussy while sniffing at my panties now <3
Old 01-05-2016, 04:35 PM   #41
Lyb
getDare Addict

Quote:
yes id did that yesterday

i was wearing a very short skirt and a tight shirt.
When i was at the library i searched a place, which was as far away from the other library visitors as possible. When i found it i started masturbating. In a PM Dare i was dared to mastubate using a book of the library so i was masturbating with an boring looking book. I was very horny at this moment so it didnt took much time to cum. When i just came i saw that there was a woman behind the bookshelf next to me. It didnt seemed like that she noticed me. I took my panties out of my pussy (they were dripping wet *-*) and i was looking for a bestseller book . Then i drove home.

I dont know who but im sure that i made one person very happy He/She can watch at my wet pussy while sniffing at my panties now <3
I'm glad you liked it. If you agree I'll try looking for more.

Feel free to pm me to get dared or if you're looking for a Master. (Women only)

Currently looking for women to hypnotise

Girls looking for rules:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=303522

kik: lyb.lyb
Wickr: lyblyb
Lyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2016, 05:13 PM   #42
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyb View Post
I'm glad you liked it. If you agree I'll try looking for more.
of course i agree You can give me as many dares as you want
Old 01-05-2016, 05:23 PM   #43
lexmark182
getDare Sweetheart

How bout heading to the movies in only a coat and shoes. When the movie title comes up, take off the coat and place it on thereat next to you. When the movie ends, you can put it back on

I am a 30 year old man
KIK and snapchat is lexmark182

90% Voyeur
87% Dominant
74% Sadist
69% Exhibitionist
68% Degrader
67% Master

See my results online at http://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=1044558
lexmark182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2016, 06:10 PM   #44
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexmark182 View Post
How bout heading to the movies in only a coat and shoes. When the movie title comes up, take off the coat and place it on thereat next to you. When the movie ends, you can put it back on
do you mean in the cinema?
Old 01-05-2016, 06:24 PM   #45
MasterO2
getDare Devil

Quote:
I dont have a redbox in my city and i dont know where it could be :/
Substitute redbox for any outdoor vending machine located at the front of a public business and purchase 3 separate items instead of renting a disc. Otherwise the rest of the dare should be ok I believe.
MasterO2 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MasterO2 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
naked, night, nudity, public, semi-public