Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 07-08-2022, 07:32 PM   #31
fruityguy

Just chose to roll up Great Polyester, the Elf Sorcerer, and beat my first encounter with the Slime on my first go, and it only cost me 40 spanks thanks to the Wild Magic die. Always being erect though feels like it's gonna be a killer. Managed to get a bag of 11 chocolate coins though, so that'll be helpful as long as I don't waste them.

Unfortunately, I got caught by the trap in the great hall and this itching powder is gonna have me spank myself a bit. I'm now about to encounter the male flustered kobold.

likes: edging, teasing, stripping, games, spandex, lycra, bondage
limits: public, messy, loud, face, voice

Currently at 132/827 (16%) plugged hours, 461/826 (56%) chastity hours.

PM Dare Me!!

Here's the clothes in my closet!

== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
100% Switch
85% Rope bunny
79% Rigger
79% Dominant
78% Submissive
73% Exhibitionist
72% Brat
fruityguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2022, 05:48 AM   #32
fruityguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fruityguy View Post
Just chose to roll up Great Polyester, the Elf Sorcerer, and beat my first encounter with the Slime on my first go, and it only cost me 40 spanks thanks to the Wild Magic die. Always being erect though feels like it's gonna be a killer. Managed to get a bag of 11 chocolate coins though, so that'll be helpful as long as I don't waste them.

Unfortunately, I got caught by the trap in the great hall and this itching powder is gonna have me spank myself a bit. I'm now about to encounter the male flustered kobold.
Man, that kobold had me edge so many times before I beat it! There was also a lot of spanking thanks to the itching powder, the Wild Magic, and the actual monster. But soon it lay defeated, and I picked up a bag of coims.

Now, the coims were used liberally to avoid edges. Already needing to erect was making me leak, and I wanted to avoid risking an edge. 2 were immediately spent to "hold a pose" to unlock the door, where I encountered a troll.

The troll went down fairly quickly, only throwing me once before being defeated. On my first turn, I rolled a very good Sed attack with an already high bonus with +7 from my Wild Magic. I bottled it. This comes up again later. Speaking about my Wild Magic, I made it more organized as my treasure.

Unlocked the door to the storage area by "squatting" and immediately got hit with more itching powder (curse my -1 Initiative!) before running into the Cultist. Honestly, such a great host, even though I was smacking my ass like crazy. Another coim was used so I could frot twice instead of edge, and between that and a few chocolate coins, I reached phase 8 with 1 good masturbation session, and I chose to avoid a number of future edges.

For levelling up, I increased Brains and Willpower, and got most of my clothes back. I then ran into Dr. Paradox, using chocolate coins to avoid standing still, my edge protection taking care of that, and only losing clothes to him, which I didn't care about. I did beat him.

Unfortunately, at this point I was running out of resources, and Pervo struck. I ended up edging too many times because of own Wild Magic and it's attacks and came.

So the next time I try this, I have to start with Dr. Paradox and immediately lose if I get the Cultist. Can't wait.

PM Dare Me!!

100% Switch
85% Rope bunny
79% Rigger
79% Dominant
78% Submissive
73% Exhibitionist
72% Brat
The following user says Thank You to fruityguy for this post:
Old 07-11-2022, 10:38 PM   #33
fruityguy

Default Lost in Spectacular Fashion

Thanks to getting this PM-dared to me, I went in as a Human Paladin.

"But fruityguy, you wouldn't get to cum if you finish the dungeon!" I already don't get to choose when I cum at the moment, I could hold out quite well, and the same dare doesn't allow to touch my cock unless I am instructed or dared too. Win win.

The first encounter with Mr.Paradox was wild: he depleted my luck, he froze me twice, he engaged his emergency button. The second time was an omen: he cursed me with 13 future edges. Twice.

Everything after that was a breeze. Paladin is an incredibly easy class to play (which is probably why they can't cum at the end), so even with somewhat average stats I was faring pretty well. Then I got to Level 5 and immediately came across the Game Show Host. With Poor Luck.

Needless to say I now need to edge 24 more times before I get called to milk or else I won't be able to... god I'm getting hard writing this, maybe I can squeak out a third edge before bed.

PM Dare Me!!

100% Switch
85% Rope bunny
79% Rigger
79% Dominant
78% Submissive
73% Exhibitionist
72% Brat
The following user says Thank You to fruityguy for this post:
Old 07-16-2022, 08:11 AM   #34
burningmars

with a little adaptation for my anatomy, this is tremendous fun. i played as a very lucky bunny warlock, and died to luci
burningmars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2022, 06:32 AM   #35
nya
getDare Devil

I did a ranger run, posted about it on my blog https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=95956

💖💖Just a pathetic pantswetting princess💖💖

~~DM me "Bad Babygirl" and I'll spank myself 10 times ~~

Denied/require IRL permission to cum
Likes, limits, toys etc.
nya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2023, 11:02 PM   #36
nya
getDare Devil

I did another run as a result of my (now closed) Dungeon PM dare.
I might clean up my notes into an actually report, but might not. Either way I used Luzifell’s Balls of Blue so a certain someone owes 18 edges.

💖💖Just a pathetic pantswetting princess💖💖

~~DM me "Bad Babygirl" and I'll spank myself 10 times ~~

Denied/require IRL permission to cum
Likes, limits, toys etc.
nya is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to nya for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
complex, dice, dungeon, edging, roleplay