Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 07-11-2018, 11:24 PM   #1
BBLove28

Default Sexual Scenarios

You lose a bet to your best fried of the opposite gender. They give you the options of...
A. Wearing the underwear they wore the previous day for a whole day
B. Drinking a cup of their urine
C. Paying for a dinner for them and their romantic intrest

After a night of fun with the sexiest person you have seen in a long time, you wake up to an empty bed, and a chastity on. You notice a note telling you to come to an address tomorrow night at midnight. You arrive to find the person you slept with the previous night, and four of their friend. They tell you that you can have the key if you do one of the following.
A. let them all gang bang you all night long
B. Perform oral on all of them until they all cum twice
C. Allow them to violate your asshole any way they want

You are tight on money, and decide to apply for a job in the adult film industry. You get a call from the publishing company giving you three options to choose from.
A. Bondage- You will be tied in the air and vigorously fucked
B. Bukkake - You will be drenched in multiple loads of cum
C. Feet- You will have to worship the feet of a mistress

When you realize you need a steady job, you decide to hire yourself out for services. You decide your service will be...
A. Maid- You will go to peoples houses in a maids uniform. To earn more in tips you decide to make it clear that the costumers can make "special" requests of you while cleaning.
B.Domme/Dominatrix- You decide that you want a turn at being the one in charge. You fulfill sad little sub's fantasies, while also having some fun of your own.
C. Stripping- You know you can get up on a stage and let your body be on display for others to drool over. You can also give some private shows for more money

You decide to do some nude modeling for an art class. They are paying very well and you didn't know why until you got there. They told you that you weren't gonna be completely nude. You were gonna wear...
A. A diaper and a binkey
B. The opposite sex's underwear
C. A Hishi Karada

You got caught cheating on you S/O. They tell you they will forgive you if they can pick a person to come over and do one of the following.
A. Fuck you S/O while you watch in a chastity
B. They fuck you as much as they want
C. They split the time evenly between you and your partner

Your master/mistress had locked you in ballet boots, a (tight for girls, stuffed for guys) bra, and a chastity. All three have a separate key. Your master/mistress will give you one key now to unlock, but will mail the other two keys to you. Which key do you choose to take
A. Ballet boots
B. Bra
C. Chastity

Likes/Limits
Pm dares
Toys!
Send me a Gift?

If you see any spelling mistakes feel free to PM me a punishment.

Last edited by BBLove28; 07-12-2018 at 09:09 AM.
BBLove28 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to BBLove28 for this post:
Old 07-12-2018, 12:56 AM   #2
LilCutie

You lose a bet to your best fried of the opposite gender. They give you the options of...

After a night of fun with the sexiest person you have seen in a long time, you wake up to an empty bed, and a chastity on. You notice a note telling you to come to an address tomorrow night at midnight. You arrive to find the person you slept with the previous night, and four of their friend. They tell you that you can have the key if you do one of the following.
B. Preform oral on all of them until they all cum twice

You are tight on money, and decide to apply for a job in the adult film industry. You get a call from the publishing company giving you three options to choose from.

When you realize you need a steady job, you decide to hire yourself out for services. You decide your service will be...
A. Maid- You will go to peoples houses in a maids uniform. To earn more in tips you decide to make it clear that the costumers can make "special" requests of you while cleaning.
B.Domme/Dominatrix- You decide that you want a turn at being the one in charge. You fulfill sad little sub's fantasies, while also having some fun of your own.
C. Stripping- You know you can get up on a stage and let your body be on display for others to drool over. You can also give some private shows for more money

You decide to do some nude modeling for an art class. They are paying very well and you didn't know why until you got there. They told you that you weren't gonna be completely nude. You were gonna wear...
A. A diaper and a binkey
C. A Hishi Karada

You got caught cheating on you S/O. They tell you they will forgive you if they can pick a person to come over and do one of the following.

Your master/mistress had locked you in ballet boots, a (tight for girls, stuffed for guys) bra, and a chastity. All three have a separate key. Your master/mistress will give you one key now to unlock, but will mail the other two keys to you. Which key do you choose to take
A. Ballet boots
B. Bra
C. Chastity

Loves: Anal, blowjobs, body writing, light breath play, humiliation, precum play.

Dislikes/punishments: Cum play, feet, pee,
light cbt,

Limits: blood, Needles, cbt, face pics, work in progress.
LilCutie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 02:07 AM   #3
fyk
Distinguished Member

You lose a bet to your best fried of the opposite gender. She give you the options of...
A. Wearing the underwear she wore the previous day for a whole day

A. A diaper and a binkey
C. A Hishi Karada

A. Ballet boots
B. Bra
C. Chastity
fyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 07:35 AM   #4
kurious kat
getDare's Kinkiest Kitty

They are my best friend! It's fun helping them having a great time with their romantic partner.

I'd be nervous, but I already know from the first night that the sexy person knows how to play safe (otherwise they wouldn't still seem that sexy), and it's a fascinating relationship dynamic that I haven't yet experienced.

Well-designed bondage is always a delight.

I had a friend in college who worked as a Pro-Domme for a summer. She had some interesting insights into the field, as well as on training options for those of us who aren't naturally dominantly-inclined.

A. A diaper and a binkey
C. A Hishi Karada
This isn't really nude modeling at all, so it's even easier.

This option feels the most healing. It doesn't express a desire of my S/O to shut me out of our relationship. It expresses that they want to be included, even with others involved, and proves that there's an open path for it if I can commit to being an honest partner with them in the future.

A. Ballet boots
B. Bra
C. Chastity
Ballet boots would be nearly impossible to go to work in (or do most things, really), whereas I know I can wear the others discreetly under my clothes on a regular basis until the keys return.
kurious kat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 07:41 AM   #5
lucicle22
Distinguished Member

C. Paying for a dinner for them and their romantic intres

I like both of these options

A. A diaper and a binkey
C. A Hishi Karada

A. Ballet boots
B. Bra
C. Chastity[/QUOTE]
dislikes - anal, watersports
limits - blood, scat, needles, blackmail, anything illegal or permanent
lucicle22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 11:46 AM   #6
striker101

Easy enough. Probably Option A if it was of the same gender

Those all sound pretty good, though my jaw might not make it through Option B

Option A is tempting, but for the first time I'd probably be a lot more comfortable doing Option B.

Can't dance, and I'd be a terrible at Option B.

A. A diaper and a binkey
C. A Hishi Karada
Sounds hot, and fun

A. Ballet boots
B. Bra
C. Chastity
The others I could at least hide. No way could I ever walk in those boots

Kik: DaredDominated | Skype: doubledown101

Limits: Public, Illegal, Friends/Family (please leave other people out of it), Scat/Diapers, Blood, Shaving, Social Suicide, Highly Messy, Cross-dressing

Likes: If it's not listed above, I'll at least give it a try even if a don't exactly 'like' it. Pleasing others is more my priority.

Feel free to message me. I will provide proof of dares.
striker101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 01:26 PM   #7
airone19

Default lost the bet so I :

A. Wearing the underwear they wore the previous day for a whole day I'm gay so I wouldn't care if it was a man or woman, I;d wear yesterdays underware

A. let them all gang bang you all night long for sure

B. Bukkake - You will be drenched in multiple loads of cum yup yup yup

A. Maid- You will go to peoples houses in a maids uniform. To earn more in tips you decide to make it clear that the costumers can make "special" requests of you while cleaning. Actually I've done this and love it

A. A diaper and a binkey
B. The opposite sex's underwear I love CD
C. A Hishi Karada

B. They fuck you as much as they want This is suppose to be a punishment?

A. Ballet boots heck I'll just keep wearing the others
B. Bra
C. Chastity
airone19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 01:41 PM   #8
honey_98
getDare Devil

it's not so bad to wear it and it is only for a day so..

i think this is the fastes one to be over

i just love bondage. No more words needed

A. A diaper and a binkey
C. A Hishi Karada
love bondage

this would be the right punishment

A. Ballet boots
B. Bra
C. Chastity
would be too painfull to wear longer than needed

Make my 2024 kinky (you may add more if you want)

Love, Likes, Dislikes, Limits, Wanna try

pm dares

https://teamup.com/ksyp4ex5mjmw6n75rd

My dirty code

If you dont reply… (harder) vulnerable till 14 August
honey_98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 01:44 PM   #9
socklover

A. A diaper and a binkey
C. A Hishi Karada

A. Ballet boots
B. Bra
C. Chastity

Looking for a master in Florida.

Likes/limits and such
My Rules
PM Dares
Toys for my slutty clit~

Screenclaim: sockloverpet
Kik: sissysock

BDSM Test
socklover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 05:42 PM   #10
mj2k

C. Paying for a dinner for them and their romantic interest

After a night of fun with the sexiest person you have seen in a long time, you wake up to an empty bed, and a chastity on. You notice a note telling you to come to an address tomorrow night at midnight. You arrive to find the person you slept with the previous night, and four of their friends. They tell you that you can have the key if you do one of the following.

A. A diaper and a binkey
C. A Hishi Karada

A. Fuck your S/O while you watch in a chastity

A. Ballet boots
B. Bra
C. Chastity
Old 07-12-2018, 07:14 PM   #11
AnalSlave1

A. A diaper and a binkey
C. A Hishi Karada

A. Ballet boots
B. Bra
C. Chastity
Limits- Scat, Messy, Public

PM dares - send me one of these words to dare me
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=85253
AnalSlave1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 07:46 PM   #12
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBLove28 View Post
This would be hot, actually

Assuming they're all women, I'd choose this. By far the best option! If they're not all women I would have to choose C.

A is extremely appealing but I just love feet so much!

A seems fun only if my clients would be female and actually would have some special requests, which seems unlikely.

A. A diaper and a binkey
C. A Hishi Karada
I like this

Pretty hot fantasy

A. Ballet boots
B. Bra
C. Chastity
This would be the most uncomfortable long term and the others I can hide (somewhat)

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 07:52 PM   #13
CassieWilliams

A. Wearing the underwear they wore the previous day for a whole day. I already wear panties and it would be interesting to know that she wore the panties the day before while I'm wearing them

If they were all female I would perform oral on them till they came twice, otherwise let my bum be violated

C. Feet- You will have to worship the feet of a mistress. Not a huge fan of feet, but I would give it my best shot

A. Maid- You will go to peoples houses in a maids uniform. To earn more in tips you decide to make it clear that the costumers can make "special" requests of you while cleaning. I already clean for a living, might as well fufill a fantasy of being able to dress up as a sexy maid

A. A diaper and a binkey
C. A Hishi Karada
I would be willing to do A or B, or both at the same time lol

C. They split the time evenly between you and your partner. I would never cheat on an S/O but I feel like his is the best option out of the 3

A. Ballet boots, and hope she would send the others quickly
B. Bra
C. Chastity

kik: MissCassieWilliams

Mention that you are from GD and say more than just hi, or I will ignore you. Not sure what to say? Use a PM dare

PM/kik Dares
My AMA
Likes/Limits
My rules/Clothes/Toys
My BDSM Test Results page
CassieWilliams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2018, 01:02 AM   #14
dread_

A. A diaper and a binkey
C. A Hishi Karada

A. Ballet boots
B. Bra
C. Chastity
dread_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2018, 02:11 AM   #15
Littlesass

A. let them all gang bang you all night long (5 guys? guess all of my holes will be used anyway lol)

A. A diaper and a binkey
C. A Hishi Karada

A. Ballet boots (guess it is nearly impossible to walk wearing some, the rest will have to wait )
B. Bra
C. Chastity
No interest: Wedgies, diapers, mess.
Dislikes: clit torture, ruined orgasm.
NO: Scat, piss, blood, family/friends, pics/vids, audios.
Toys: dildo, plug, pegs, collar with clamps, spatula, belt.
Littlesass is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk