Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

View Poll Results: Are you enjoying the Scenarios Series?
Sure 123 98.40%
Not Really 2 1.60%
Voters: 125. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-26-2018, 10:30 PM   #16
amethyst353
getDare Sweetheart

1. You're on a first date and it's going great. You take them back to your apartment and he says he's into kinky stuff as a master/mistress. He says he's into anal sex and spanking(you would be receiving for both). He can only do one to you. Which one do you choose.

Wouldn't trust anyone with this on the first date so spanking seems less scary

2. You are arrested and taken to a police station for jay walking. The police say they won't press charges but will give you 2 choices for being let go. Option 1 is you are to be put in chasity for the next week and you have to have a vibrator put to your clit/penis for 30mins each day without cumming. Option 2 is you get gangbanged for 3 hours by the police where they can fuck, spank, humiliate and receive oral from you and you also get thrown into a small cage for 6 hours. Which one do you choose.

I couldn't handle a confined space for 6 hours.

3. You are magically turned into a pet and is put up for adoption as a pet to be used and abused. Do choose to be a cat or dog.

Cats have more escape abilities

4. You're to replace a obect in a public male toilet. Would you rather be toilet or urinal.

Not into poo

5. You live in a apartment on the top floor. You live with your master/mistress and he/she wants to tie you up outside your apartment. He/she gives you a choice of being tied nude on your door for 12hours or be tied to your door nude for 1 hour but she knocks on everyones door. Which one do you choose.

12 hours is long enough where it is pretty for sure everyone would she anyway

6. You are attached to a mechanism where if you are bound to a pole where if you lean forward, your balls/clit gets pulled down or if your lean back. Your nipples get pulled up. Would you lean forward or backwards.[/QUOTE]

I have neither balls or a clit so loophole!

loves: humiliation, gags, bodywriting, bondage, games
limits: pics with face, messing with sleep, public, heavy blackmail, videos, permanent, scat, extreme pain Note: I transitioned years ago - wearing women's clothes isn't a dare. If you give me a sissy-themed dare, I will ignore you.

Full likes/limits | Toys/Items I Own | PM Dares (friends only for a bit) | My current rules
amethyst353 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2018, 05:58 AM   #17
honey_98
getDare Devil

1. You're on a first date and it's going great. You take them back to your apartment and he says he's into kinky stuff as a master/mistress. He says he's into anal sex and spanking(you would be receiving for both). He can only do one to you. Which one do you choose. spanking

2. You are arrested and taken to a police station for jay walking. The police say they won't press charges but will give you 2 choices for being let go. Option 1 is you are to be put in chasity for the next week and you have to have a vibrator put to your clit/penis for 30mins each day without cumming. Option 2 is you get gangbanged for 3 hours by the police where they can fuck, spank, humiliate and receive oral from you and you also get thrown into a small cage for 6 hours. Which one do you choose.chasity

3. You are magically turned into a pet and is put up for adoption as a pet to be used and abused. Do choose to be a cat or dog.dog

4. You're to replace a obect in a public male toilet. Would you rather be toilet or urinal.urinal

5. You live in a apartment on the top floor. You live with your master/mistress and he/she wants to tie you up outside your apartment. He/she gives you a choice of being tied nude on your door for 12hours or be tied to your door nude for 1 hour but she knocks on everyones door. Which one do you choose.1 hour bc maybe no one is at home

6. You are attached to a mechanism where if you are bound to a pole where if you lean forward, your balls/clit gets pulled down or if your lean back. Your nipples get pulled up. Would you lean forward or backwardslean back

Make my 2024 kinky (you may add more if you want)

Love, Likes, Dislikes, Limits, Wanna try

pm dares

https://teamup.com/ksyp4ex5mjmw6n75rd

My dirty code

If you dont reply… (harder) vulnerable till 14 August
honey_98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2018, 06:47 AM   #18
mj2k

Default Scenarios

[QUOTE=AnalSlave1;3329874]Bold the scenarios you would choose and say why if you want.

1. You're on a first date and it's going great. You take them back to your apartment and he says he's into kinky stuff as a master/mistress. He says he's into anal sex and spanking(you would be receiving for both). He can only do one to you. Which one do you choose.
Anal sex of course.

2. You are arrested and taken to a police station for jay walking. The police say they won't press charges but will give you 2 choices for being let go. Option 1 is you are to be put in chastity for the next week and you have to have a vibrator put to your clit/penis for 30mins each day without cumming. Option 2 is you get gangbanged for 3 hours by the police where they can fuck, spank, humiliate and receive oral from you and you also get thrown into a small cage for 6 hours. Which one do you choose.
I'll take Option 2 but can we start now please?

3. You are magically turned into a pet and is put up for adoption as a pet to be used and abused. Do choose to be a cat or dog.
dog

4. You're to replace a obect in a public male toilet. Would you rather be toilet or urinal.
Urinal of course.

5. You live in a apartment on the top floor. You live with your master/mistress and he/she wants to tie you up outside your apartment. He/she gives you a choice of being tied nude on your door for 12hours or be tied to your door nude for 1 hour but she knocks on everyones door. Which one do you choose.
Twelve hours naked.

6. You are attached to a mechanism where if you are bound to a pole where if you lean forward, your balls/clit gets pulled down or if your lean back. Your nipples get pulled up. Would you lean forward or backwards.
Lean back.
Old 07-09-2018, 04:51 PM   #19
OriTheOwl
getDare Devil

Anal, I love being reamed by cock more than spanked (though I love that too.)

2. You are arrested and taken to a police station for jay walking. The police say they won't press charges but will give you 2 choices for being let go. Option 1 is you are to be put in chasity for the next week and you have to have a vibrator put to your clit/penis for 30mins each day without cumming. Option 2 is you get gangbanged for 3 hours by the police where they can fuck, spank, humiliate and receive oral from you and you also get thrown into a small cage for 6 hours. Which one do you choose.

Gangbanged, it really just sounds like fun and at least I could cum XD

Cat, they are pretty much a liquid so I could get away quicker.

This one is tough because Urinals get used more but stalls get nastier stuff (even though they both sometimes get stuff put in them that shouldn't be: vomit, trash, etc.) but I guess if I could pick the farthest away stall I would choose that

I'll take the risk for only 1 hour

6. You are attached to a mechanism where if you are bound to a pole where if you lean forward, your balls/clit gets pulled down or if your lean back. Your nipples get pulled up. Would you lean forward or backwards.

Lean forward, my balls can take a lot more than my nipples
30, Trans Woman Pan
2.8" Clit when hard

I am a happy, cute, sparkly princess
OriTheOwl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 01:23 AM   #20
fyk
Distinguished Member

fyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 10:40 AM   #21
BastyTheKitty
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnalSlave1 View Post
Bold the scenarios you would choose and say why if you want.

Anal sex, definitely. I'm not into spanking outside of punishment, especially because I'm very sensitive to pain.

For emotional health's sake I would have to choose the first option.

This one's easy, it's listed in my signature: cat.

Can I say neither? I mean, urinal if I don't get a choice but... This one's way out of my limits.

Definitely the second one. I'm not a patient person and having nothing to do for 12 hours would probably kill me from boredom.

Backwards, not that into CBT but I probably wouldn't mind a little bit of nipple torture. Not sure, never tried it.

PM Dares
Kitty's new AMA
LDL

Kitty now refers to himself as "kitty" and in the third-person!
Spoiler:
Discord: bastythecatboi

Do not ask kitty for Kik, kitty does not use Kik.
BastyTheKitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 09:15 PM   #22
sexualfeelings
Distinguished Member

Spanking for first date. I'm not that easy.
Its the shorter and more appealing option.
Cats are awesome
Not into shit play
12 hours is too long
6. You are attached to a mechanism where if you are bound to a pole where if you lean forward, your balls/clit gets pulled down or if your lean back. Your nipples get pulled up. Would you lean forward or backwards.I'd try not to lean either way, but my nipples hurt more after being pulled for a while.
Likes: Age play, rules, hypnosis, punishments, verbal humiliation, diapers, condescending language, being made to feel dumb, chastity, hidden public, predicaments, being made to prove im not a "big girl"
My Rules
Pm Dares
sexualfeelings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 06:36 AM   #23
CassieWilliams

I guess I would go with anal

I guess I would go with option 1

Dogs are better so I would go with a dog

Urinal, I cant stand scat

I would go with the 12 hours and hope that not too many people leave their apartments during the 12 hours

I would try not to move but I would lean back if I had to

kik: MissCassieWilliams

Mention that you are from GD and say more than just hi, or I will ignore you. Not sure what to say? Use a PM dare

PM/kik Dares
My AMA
Likes/Limits
My rules/Clothes/Toys
My BDSM Test Results page
CassieWilliams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 06:45 AM   #24
lucicle22
Distinguished Member

I would choose to be spanked

I would be gang banged by the police, over in one day then

Ermmmm I suppose a dog?

Urinal, only have to deal with pee then

12 hours, if you are on the top floor most shouldn't see you

6. You are attached to a mechanism where if you are bound to a pole where if you lean forward, your balls/clit gets pulled down or if your lean back. Your nipples get pulled up. Would you lean forward or backwards.[/QUOTE]

backwards, I like my nipples being pulled
dislikes - anal, watersports
limits - blood, scat, needles, blackmail, anything illegal or permanent
lucicle22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2018, 06:54 AM   #25
FredTheSub

My PM Dares
List of toys

List of rules
FredTheSub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2018, 07:36 AM   #26
Rule slave

I like it quick and dirty, so this is a no-brainer for me.

That sounds like such torture! Let's do it.

Dog, just because proportions are more in my favor then.

I'm more of a fan of piss than of poo

The length and uncertainty of discovery turns me on immensely

Back, I'm not a fan of pain to my balls.
Rule slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2018, 07:35 AM   #27
AnalSlave1

1. You're on a first date and it's going great. You take them back to your apartment and he says he's into kinky stuff as a master/mistress. He says he's into anal sex and spanking(you would be receiving for both). He can only do one to you. Which one do you choose. Spanking

Limits- Scat, Messy, Public

PM dares - send me one of these words to dare me
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=85253
AnalSlave1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2018, 07:54 AM   #28
MissMaria
Distinguished Member

Likes, Dislikes & Limits
PM Commands

Member of the unofficial getDare PM Dare Commission.
Help spread the word and the PM Dares! Join Today!
PM me a dare to find out how.
MissMaria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2018, 06:30 PM   #29
Nelioka

1. You're on a first date and it's going great. You take them back to your apartment and he says he's into kinky stuff as a master/mistress. He says he's into anal sex and spanking(you would be receiving for both). He can only do one to you. Which one do you choose.I would choose spanking i think. Im a little and also can be bratty since i like receiving punishment as embarrassing as it is to admit. So I think id choose spanking just to feel that pleasure.

2. You are arrested and taken to a police station for jay walking. The police say they won't press charges but will give you 2 choices for being let go. Option 1 is you are to be put in chasity for the next week and you have to have a vibrator put to your clit/penis for 30mins each day without cumming. Option 2 is you get gangbanged for 3 hours by the police where they can fuck, spank, humiliate and receive oral from you and you also get thrown into a small cage for 6 hours. Which one do you chooseAs much as option one is a lot more lenient and less extreme. I feel like i have to choose option 2 just because i don't think id physically not climax from having a vibrator on my clit for 30mins. I'm extremely sensitive especially down there so yah i have no choice but to pick option to :c

3. You are magically turned into a pet and is put up for adoption as a pet to be used and abused. Do choose to be a cat or dog. I hope by this you mean a humanoid? Like a neko or i dunno what the dog version is called. Because i am not a supporter of animal abuse. If its in the context im thinking then a cat.

4. You're to replace a obect in a public male toilet. Would you rather be toilet or urinal. I guess id be a urinal then i know i only have to endure taking number 1 not number 2 lol

5. You live in a apartment on the top floor. You live with your master/mistress and he/she wants to tie you up outside your apartment. He/she gives you a choice of being tied nude on your door for 12hours or be tied to your door nude for 1 hour but she knocks on everyones door. Which one do you choose. going to go with option 1 and be tied for 12hrs. there is a chance despite it being very slim that no one comes out of their apartment so yah lets go with that false hope lol

6. You are attached to a mechanism where if you are bound to a pole where if you lean forward, your balls/clit gets pulled down or if your lean back. Your nipples get pulled up. Would you lean forward or backwards. i would lean backwards i think id be able to bear it a bit more if it wasnt my clit but then again both would be very painful so who knows!

My Daddy: Dominus! \(≧▽≦)/
Please Check out my links!!! \(^ヮ^)/
Nelioka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2018, 03:17 PM   #30
Mjennings

PM DARES

Likes chance/dice games, light cbt, exercise, masturbation, edging, foreskin, random instructions, ratings/inspections, body writing, ice

Dislikes spanking, nipple torture, wedgies, anal, denial

Limits face, blackmail, piss/scat, blood, permanent, exposure, sissy, spending, $, voice

Toys Vibrating butt plug/cock ring, Household (chopsticks, elastic bands, clips, markers, toothpaste, etc)

Do not contact me unless 18 +
Mjennings is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk