Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

View Poll Results: Are you enjoying the Scenarios Series?
Sure 123 98.40%
Not Really 2 1.60%
Voters: 125. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-23-2018, 06:11 PM   #1
AnalSlave1

Default Scenarios 3.O

Bold the scenarios you would choose and say why if you want.

1. You're on a first date and it's going great. You take them back to your apartment and he says he's into kinky stuff as a master/mistress. He says he's into anal sex and spanking(you would be receiving for both). He can only do one to you. Which one do you choose.

2. You are arrested and taken to a police station for jay walking. The police say they won't press charges but will give you 2 choices for being let go. Option 1 is you are to be put in chasity for the next week and you have to have a vibrator put to your clit/penis for 30mins each day without cumming. Option 2 is you get gangbanged for 3 hours by the police where they can fuck, spank, humiliate and receive oral from you and you also get thrown into a small cage for 6 hours. Which one do you choose.

3. You are magically turned into a pet and is put up for adoption as a pet to be used and abused. Do choose to be a cat or dog.

4. You're to replace a obect in a public male toilet. Would you rather be toilet or urinal.

5. You live in a apartment on the top floor. You live with your master/mistress and he/she wants to tie you up outside your apartment. He/she gives you a choice of being tied nude on your door for 12hours or be tied to your door nude for 1 hour but she knocks on everyones door. Which one do you choose.

6. You are attached to a mechanism where if you are bound to a pole where if you lean forward, your balls/clit gets pulled down or if your lean back. Your nipples get pulled up. Would you lean forward or backwards.
Limits- Scat, Messy, Public

PM dares - send me one of these words to dare me
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=85253
AnalSlave1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2018, 06:44 PM   #2
im your daddy

1. You're on a first date and it's going great. You take them back to your apartment and he says he's into kinky stuff as a master/mistress. He says he's into anal sex and spanking(you would be receiving for both). He can only do one to you. Which one do you choose.

I think i would try receiving a spanking on a first date.

2. You are arrested and taken to a police station for jay walking. The police say they won't press charges but will give you 2 choices for being let go. Option 1 is you are to be put in chasity for the next week and you have to have a vibrator put to your clit/penis for 30mins each day without cumming. Option 2 is you get gangbanged for 3 hours by the police where they can fuck, spank, humiliate and receive oral from you and you also get thrown into a small cage for 6 hours. Which one do you choose.

Put into chastity for a week, i dont think i could handle being gang banged.

3. You are magically turned into a pet and is put up for adoption as a pet to be used and abused. Do choose to be a cat or dog.

Dog.

4. You're to replace a obect in a public male toilet. Would you rather be toilet or urinal.

Urinal as im not into shit.

5. You live in a apartment on the top floor. You live with your master/mistress and he/she wants to tie you up outside your apartment. He/she gives you a choice of being tied nude on your door for 12hours or be tied to your door nude for 1 hour but she knocks on everyones door. Which one do you choose.

12 hours i think and hopefully no one sees me.

6. You are attached to a mechanism where if you are bound to a pole where if you lean forward, your balls/clit gets pulled down or if your lean back. Your nipples get pulled up. Would you lean forward or backwards.

Balls pulled down as i have a low pain threshold when it comes to my nipples.
Old 06-23-2018, 07:43 PM   #3
zackertman
getDare Sweetheart

If the date went well, then anal. But if I wanted to not go that far, then spanking. That's possibly a great relationship though

The gangbang because it could be over with relatively soon. I find being in chastity and using a vibe pretty difficult to not cum.

Cat. I'd be more flexible

A urinal, then it's guaranteed to be only piss. With toilet it can go either way.

I'd be there for an hour because 12 seems too long
Too many neighbors come/go in a 12 hour time period.

I'd lean back. Balls ache too much and nipple pain goes away after a little while usually.
nipple play, deepthroating/oral, humiliation, degradation, anal

Dislikes/Maybe- piss, cumplay, denial
Limits- family, scat, full public, a2m
Toys Clothing Pm Dares
The most daring thing I've done is gone on a short walk on a path in the woods while crossdressed. I think someone on the beach nearby saw me too.
zackertman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2018, 07:59 PM   #4
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

Touch choice but I'll say anal provided that I can change the he into a she with a strap-on for this scenario. If it must be a guy I'd say spanking but that's only in theory because I don't date guys.

Easy option. I don't want to be gangbanged by guys and option 1 is an option that will likely happen to me in my current denial anyway.

Cat because cats are awesome. Although people who use and abuse cats most definitely are not awesome.

Always urinal. No shit in my face please!

Well both options would mean social suicide and are a strict limit. But if I must choose I'll choose the 1 hour. Only my direct neighbors will likely see me then. Most other residents here are too old and slow to come over here.

Backwards. Much harder to really hurt my nipples than my balls.

-------
Yes, I like your scenarios as they are a breath of fresh are in a section where otherwise a lot of the same questions are asked. However this one seems to be aimed mostly at guys. Please try to make the next series more gender neutral.

But do keep up the good work!

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2018, 08:41 PM   #5
poetrylover828
getDare Sweetheart

1. You're on a first date and it's going great. You take them back to your apartment and he says he's into kinky stuff as a master/mistress. He says he's into anal sex and spanking(you would be receiving for both). He can only do one to you. Which one do you choose. I would chose spanking. I don't have any sex experience and thinking about it anal would probably be too much at this point. Plus for me to consider anal at this point I would want more trust and a first date I don't see there being a lot of that.

2. You are arrested and taken to a police station for jay walking. The police say they won't press charges but will give you 2 choices for being let go. Option 1 is you are to be put in chasity for the next week and you have to have a vibrator put to your clit/penis for 30mins each day without cumming. Option 2 is you get gangbanged for 3 hours by the police where they can fuck, spank, humiliate and receive oral from you and you also get thrown into a small cage for 6 hours. Which one do you choose. I think I would for for the chasity. Even though the other one could be over in a day I don't want to be in a small cage... That just sounds uncomfortable.

3. You are magically turned into a pet and is put up for adoption as a pet to be used and abused. Do choose to be a cat or dog. I would want to be a cat.

4. You're to replace a obect in a public male toilet. Would you rather be toilet or urinal. Urinal.

5. You live in a apartment on the top floor. You live with your master/mistress and he/she wants to tie you up outside your apartment. He/she gives you a choice of being tied nude on your door for 12hours or be tied to your door nude for 1 hour but she knocks on everyones door. Which one do you choose. I would chose 1 hour. Even with the knocking on other doors I think it would be less tense for me to do.

6. You are attached to a mechanism where if you are bound to a pole where if you lean forward, your balls/clit gets pulled down or if your lean back. Your nipples get pulled up. Would you lean forward or backwards. I think I would lean back.

Limits: anal, piss, scat, video, pics, permanent damage

Don’t send me messages asking to help with your dare or help you shop. If I want to take parts in dares I will. If you need someone to pick out the things you are buying then you don’t need to being doing dares.

I'm not looking for a partner.
poetrylover828 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2018, 10:47 AM   #6
ShyExhibitionist
getDare Sweetheart

Anal, I don't really enjoy spanking.

Tough choice, but as I like denial I'd go with chastity belt.

Dog, I just prefer dogs.

Urinal, less mess. Still too gross to even be considered.

1 hour and she knocks. It's more than sure for somebody to wander in during 12 hours anyway.

Lean back, my clit is too sensitive.

Likes and limits explained
Cup size: A

Collared 24/7
ShyExhibitionist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2018, 07:32 PM   #7
striker101

Anal. Bummer it can't be both, but maybe on the second date.

That makes me want to jaywalk...

I like dogs more, but at least cats really can't be used for something awful like dog fighting.

No shit is definitely preferable.

In 12 hours, I'm bound to be seen by everyone anyway. May as well accept being seen, and hope most people aren't home for that particular hour.

Kik: DaredDominated | Skype: doubledown101

Limits: Public, Illegal, Friends/Family (please leave other people out of it), Scat/Diapers, Blood, Shaving, Social Suicide, Highly Messy, Cross-dressing

Likes: If it's not listed above, I'll at least give it a try even if a don't exactly 'like' it. Pleasing others is more my priority.

Feel free to message me. I will provide proof of dares.
striker101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2018, 08:10 AM   #8
huns221

Here I would absolutely choose anal.

This would be hard decision, but gangbang. But for 4 hours ;D

Hmmmm… I really don't know. Maybe dog.

Urinal

The one hour version.

Back. Always back.

Likes, Dislikes, Limites

My BDSM Test

My Sex Map
huns221 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2018, 08:42 AM   #9
rrichmon

gonna just change the sex here and say She's into it, but I would definitely be into getting spanked on the first date

I think I would take the chasity for a week, with the vibrator.

Cat. Cats are way more independent

4. You're to replace a object in a public male toilet. Would you rather be toilet or urinal.

not a toilet(or scat in general) kind of person, so Urinal I guess.

1 hour with her knocking on everyone's door

lean forward and have my balls pulled down i guess.

Likes: Spanking, Wedgie, minor cock control and minor anal play(ice, pens), private settings, role-playing

limits: scat, gross, same-sex. public, face cam/pics, eating, anything job threatening, anything dealing with family

PMDares

Fun puzzle
rrichmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2018, 10:13 AM   #10
trying
getDare Sweetheart

1. You're on a first date and it's going great. You take them back to your apartment and he says he's into kinky stuff as a master/mistress. He says he's into anal sex and spanking(you would be receiving for both). He can only do one to you. Which one do you choose. ANAL

2. You are arrested and taken to a police station for jay walking. The police say they won't press charges but will give you 2 choices for being let go. Option 1 is you are to be put in chasity for the next week and you have to have a vibrator put to your clit/penis for 30mins each day without cumming. Option 2 is you get gangbanged for 3 hours by the police where they can fuck, spank, humiliate and receive oral from you and you also get thrown into a small cage for 6 hours. Which one do you choose. GANGBANG AND CAGE

3. You are magically turned into a pet and is put up for adoption as a pet to be used and abused. Do choose to be a cat or dog. DOG

URINAL
5. You live in a apartment on the top floor. You live with your master/mistress and he/she wants to tie you up outside your apartment. He/she gives you a choice of being tied nude on your door for 12hours or be tied to your door nude for 1 hour but she knocks on everyones door. Which one do you choose. ONE HOUR

6. You are attached to a mechanism where if you are bound to a pole where if you lean forward, your balls/clit gets pulled down or if your lean back. Your nipples get pulled up. Would you lean forward or backwards. LEANING FORWARD
trying is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2018, 11:08 AM   #11
PinkAndPurple98

Anal, I want to try it and I am not hugely into spanking

Option 1, seems easier and quite fun

Cat because then I have a better chance of escaping

Urinal because then people wouldn't sit on you

1 Hour, 12 hours is way too much

Backwards, slightly better than my balls being pulled
PinkAndPurple98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2018, 02:30 AM   #12
Victoria1998

Anal sex

1week chastity i think

Dog

Dont like both if i would have to urinal

12 hours maybe with a blindfold

I would change some times to reat the other part

likes: masturbation, bondage, clothing control, semi-public, strangers, anal, a little edging and denial, sluttification, humiliation/degradation, open to many other things too

limits: pics, blood and hard pain, family and friends, scat

Anyone up for Rp? Tell me your kinky Idea for it
I have fantasys about being tricked/made to be transformed into a slut or whore
Maybe a game escelates or have very tricky rules
Victoria1998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2018, 02:39 AM   #13
hot_nick20

1. You're on a first date and it's going great. You take them back to your apartment and he says he's into kinky stuff as a master/mistress. He says he's into anal sex and spanking(you would be receiving for both). He can only do one to you. Which one do you choose ?
Anal, since i don't mind anal play and would definitly love to try it. Not sure i would continue dating her, since i don't exactly see myself as a sub only.

Tough one. Question is - if i choose chastity, do i just not cum or can i cum but will be punished if i do ? Anyways, i'd probably choose that. Though ...being uses in a gangbang is kind of a fantasy or mine ...

That really depends on the kind of abuse and use that awaits me. But oer seN i'd say cat. Better chance of escaping.

Honestly, i really disklike both. Piss/scat is pretty much my hardest no-go. But if i had to, i'd say urinal.

12 hours. Given that i'd live with a mistress, i'd say it's likely that i'm into it anyway, so why not go the full distance ?

Forward.

Love Masturbating in hidden public or semi public

Likes Nothing specific, like to try all sorts of things

Limits Pain (may be okay in a certain range though) , family, other people's stuff (with exceptions), pee/poo (definitly a no-go for me), diapers, bladder control, enemas, stuff that could get me into serious social/legal problems, public pics and pics for complete strangers (though that may vary)
hot_nick20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2018, 11:26 AM   #14
queer

gay trans man from australia

likes/limits/toys

bdsm test results
top 3: brat, rope bunny, submissive
bottom 3: experimentalist, degrader, ageplayer
[last taken 18 august 2018]
sex map

body stuff
dick code / vagina code
ive had top surgery and a hysto
ive been on t since mid-2015

preferences
desired dick code
im a bottom but i only use my ass
just need a rough man fucking me 24/7 tbh
queer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2018, 09:50 PM   #15
LunarBunny

For a first date, probably spanking, since that's fun and more first date appropriate too! Definitely anal later though, like maybe the second date :33333. Anyways, I wouldn't mind a nice spanking!

I feel like realistically, I would choose the vibrator one, but there's no way I'll be able to go 30 minutes each day without cumming, especially if it's on a higher vibration setting, so I'll have to go with the second!

A dog! Dogs are just better than cats.

Definitely urinal, for obvious reasons

Probably tied nude for one hour, just so we can get it over with anyways. After all, most people will come and go within a 12 hour period anyways.

Probably backwards!

My toys:http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=86487
My AMA: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=335661
LunarBunny is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk