Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 05-23-2019, 09:06 PM   #1
bamadude01
getDare Devil

Default WYR Masturbation

You are allowed to masturbate every day for 1 year, including full orgasms (no ruined (unless you choose it yourself) or denial). But, in order to be allowed this, at least 1 orgasm must be watched by having someone physically in the room with you.

Would you rather:
A) Be observed everyday for 1 year by a stranger (Different person each day)? They cannot interfere with your masturbation or orgasms, but they may otherwise touch you and comment on the "performance"

B) Be observed everyday for 1 year by a stranger (same person each night for 1 year). Same conditions apply as in option A.

C) Be observed 1 time by a close friend or family member? They may not interfere or touch you, and cannot comment on what is happening. The other 364 sessions may be private.
Old 05-24-2019, 04:21 AM   #2
Cynzia

Interesting dilemma presented.

I would, obviously with my limits, choose either option A or option B. Ideally option B, however if the person was completely not suited for me (just didn't feel comfortable with them for some reason, etc) I would be stuck with them for an entire year. So I suppose Option A would be my choice.

Thanks for posting.
Old 05-24-2019, 12:19 PM   #3
grambow

You are allowed to masturbate every day for 1 year, including full orgasms (no ruined (unless you choose it yourself) or denial). But, in order to be allowed this, at least 1 orgasm must be watched by having someone physically in the room with you.

Would you rather:
A) Be observed everyday for 1 year by a stranger (Different person each day)? They cannot interfere with your masturbation or orgasms, but they may otherwise touch you and comment on the "performance"

B) Be observed everyday for 1 year by a stranger (same person each night for 1 year). Same conditions apply as in option A.

C) Be observed 1 time by a close friend or family member? They may not interfere or touch you, and cannot comment on what is happening. The other 364 sessions may be private.

kik: rgrambow

KIK me for full frontal
grambow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2019, 07:59 PM   #4
cearul8

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamadude01 View Post

Would you rather:

Option "A" is kinky and I like it. The other two are decent options, but I think I'll go with option "A".
cearul8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2019, 12:59 AM   #5
cwmatman

Option A actually sounds really hot.

Kik: cwk1nk

Likes: outdoor, semi-public, bondage, gags, blindfolds, cock/ball torture, clothesline, cuffs, strip games, dice dares, forced workouts, hypno

Dislikes: pee, grunge

Limits: very public/showing face on cam, family, friends, scat, blood, permanent, illegal
cwmatman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2019, 04:25 AM   #6
Morgenfrisky

I'd have to go with option C if I can choose the friend. I have a few friends whom would be fine with it.

Anal, Exposure, Scat, Piss, "Toilet Stuff", Outside, Hidden Public, Enemas, Food Insertions

ø Illegal, dangerous or involving others.

PM DARES
KIK: Morgenfrisky
Morgenfrisky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2019, 03:19 PM   #7
PrincessJessica
Truth or Dare Zealot

Be observed everyday for 1 year by a stranger (Different person each day)? They cannot interfere with your masturbation or orgasms, but they may otherwise touch you and comment on the "performance"

I think option B could get potentially awkward (or at least more awkward) if you don't like them or they don't like you. Option C is limit breaking so letting 365 different strangers watch would have to be the one At least it keeps things varied
Subscribe to my nudes and help deny me

Loves: Bets, Denial, Feminisation, Humiliation, Online Exhibitionism, Teasing
Likes: a2m, Body Writing, Degradation (to a degree), Exposure, Femdom, Pain, RP, SPH
Dislikes: (Small) Anal, CBT, Cornertime, Cum Eating
Limits:
Blackmail, Dangerous, Face (my choice), Public

PM & Kik dares / Sub Guide (Full Likes & Limits) / Toys & Clothes
PrincessJessica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2019, 05:10 PM   #8
poetrylover828
getDare Sweetheart

I think I would have to do option A. As long as the people watching are people Im not overly likely to see again. None of the options are ideal to me but at least if it changes every day I won't have to keep facing the same person.

Limits: anal, piss, scat, video, pics, permanent damage

Don’t send me messages asking to help with your dare or help you shop. If I want to take parts in dares I will. If you need someone to pick out the things you are buying then you don’t need to being doing dares.

I'm not looking for a partner.
poetrylover828 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2019, 06:04 PM   #9
fmlv

For A if they had no way of being able to get my identity then definitely A.

if they could, then C, but only if I chose the friend / family member.

if neither of those conditions are allowed, then B.

26 nonbinary(they/them)
Kik fnlv66

exhibitionist slut

Body: surgically flat chest shaved pussy with big clit

heck out my sub's post a nude a day group! Kik me to join!!

bondage, power play, humiliation, extended nudity(no slurs), exhibition, temperature play(hot) very light pain.
limits:
face, illegal, very public, vaginal penetration, mess, family, pain, scat, batter control, blood
fmlv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2019, 10:03 PM   #10
TwinWolv3s

see now the odd thing is even though i have family in my limits this has happened before and i just had no idea there were standing their watching me so i guess it wouldnt be THAT bad again so i guess i would have to choose C.
TwinWolv3s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2019, 07:16 PM   #11
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

I will go with option A for exactly the same reason PrincessJessica gave: B would be too awkward after a while and C is definitely limit breaking.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2019, 02:12 AM   #12
useme871

As long as I dont know the persons, option A

Maybe: chastity, movement restriction,release training

No: Scat. Public, writing, permanent, pics, no IRL doms, diapers

43/f
pubic hair permanetly removed
32AA

vibrator, nipple clamps, anal plugs, whip, leg spreader, breast clamps,
useme871 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2019, 12:03 PM   #13
redba

Option A - it definitely seems kinkier and i like the idea of having different people watching me

Limits: Humiliation, bodily fluids, public/video, permanent
redba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2019, 02:22 PM   #14
Slaveuk

I’ll probably go with option A as stated above option B would be nice but could be potentially awkward if either of you don’t like one another w

Please send me creative tasks to help expand my likes, dislikes, limits

likes & dislikes

Likes - Kneeling, cum control, dice dares, Milovana/fap roulette/JOI, Precum, cum play, CBT, Skype, pictures/video dares, whereby sessions, stripping, exposure, semi public, webcam

Limits - anal, diaper, food, social suicide, scat, full public

Skype - live:slaveuk96
Kik - Slaveuk96
Telegram @SIUK96

Slave Inspection reviews & Scores
Slaveuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2019, 04:10 AM   #15
lilcurious

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamadude01 View Post

every option seems to have a bad side if it's just the wrong person..
i could imagine C, if it was a close friend and i could exclude others.. and family members of course. that's too weird!

so i would take A)
sticking to the wrong stranger for a year - i don't want to think off..

but having everyday another one is leaving the chance that not all are bad

an interesting question for me, as i love masturbating in front of someone else. ..showing my emotions can make me quite excited, while getting the reactions can be distracting.. no surprise, i don't have to be touched at all - at least if someone doesn't know what stimulation i can have in order to orgasm.. and what not..

so option A) is leaving here too the chance for a lucky hit

Likes: getting objectified, insulting compliments, most kinds of torture, cum-fetish
Limits: no social consequences.
PM Dares
PMs referring to my posts are always welcome.
please no kik requests and things like that. i have no interest and no time anyways for those kind of things.
lilcurious is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk