Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 05-23-2019, 12:33 PM   #1
messy-emiy
Distinguished Member

Key What is your (kinky) (almost) went wrong bondage story?

I was thinking about bondage scenario's just now and that made me wonder about something. I myself have been in some weird situations where I thought to myself how the hell I got into them in the first place. Luckily I never got into real trouble, but I have sometimes decided not to do dares because they sounded dangerous.

What are your kinky/horror stories about bondage? Got any tips how not to get trapped in a non-sexy way? I'd love to hear your stories

Punishments: poop, long dares, force feeding/stuffing
Limits: illegal, pics and vids, extreme pain, friends and family

PM Dares - My Toys My WriteForMetasks (for you)
messy-emiy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2019, 10:03 AM   #2
messy-emiy
Distinguished Member

I am glad that no one had any bondage gone wrong stories so far

I'll tell one of my own to set the mood.
So I once almost locked myself onto my bed. I think I was chained spread eagle to my bed posts, but it could have been a different pose. Anyway, the idea was that in the dark I could not find the key that I placed somewhere on the bed. I set up an emergency escape by setting a timer on the light so I could see the key. Only, the key almost fell of off the bed. Luckily it only fell between the mattress and the bed itself where it did take me hours to get to, but had it fallen to the floor, I wouldn't have been able to get out. Granted, I was living with flat mates back then so it would only have been humiliating and not really life threatening, but still

The following user says Thank You to messy-emiy for this post:
Old 05-27-2019, 12:34 AM   #3
sm_limb
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

I live in a studentflat. Underneath the stairs is a door with a small room for storrage. Early in the morning before others were awake i set up there. I got naked except heels. A metal contraption to bind wrist, ankles and neck in a doggy position. Also a fucking machine with double dildo and placed on both a 10inch dildo.
I placed all just right and set the machine to fuck on an surprise setting for as long as i didnt hit the off button.
For the bondagepart i got some new addition for the metal contraption. Magnetlocks that you can program for how strong they are but also a timer for how lang. They go to a poweroutlet and only unlock when time is up or when the power fails. So i got ready and pushed the dildos 1/3 in me as position they fall out and would max trust till the balls of the dildos hit me hard. Put a large ballgag in my mouth with a padlock on the strap and key in my room. Cause it was so big i drool a lot own my chin on my big swinging tits. For my first try i set the locks for 20minutes. Pushed the on button on the fuckingmachine and quickly pushed the lockes close so the timer starts. It wasnt long or the fuckingmachine started at full speed and trust. And it seemed that was the favourite setting for the machine in its surprise setting. I was really enjoying being dubble fucked and orgasmed lots and hard. Also because i had no way to escape and didnt know if someone would wakeup early and would somehow find me hiding there behind the door under the stairs.
After what must seem like my fift orgasm i checked how long it still had to go on the locks as it would seem like those 10minutes would be over by now. Than i saw my error. I hit the 0 too often and in stead of setting it for 10minutes i put it on 1hour. And only 15minutes had gone. Panic set in as i knew others would wake up in that time and i couldnt get out. I had to ride it out orgasm after orgasm. Luckely people make lots of noise in the morning with breakfast and so. It only made my orgasms stronger and harder sitting there.
When the hour finally was over the lockes sprang free and i slipped of the dildos and switched it off. I couldnt move much as my muscles were spent from sitting like that for an hour and being fucked all the time hard. Luckely i made it naked on heels an gag in to my room without being seen. And later got my machines to my room.
HTML Code:
https://dirtycode.io/E0FEH
sm_limb is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 8 users say Thank You to sm_limb for this post:
Old 07-21-2019, 05:14 AM   #4
messy-emiy
Distinguished Member

That is an amazing story! thanks for sharing! You must be very lucky to have all those machines in a student flat, I have only been able to gather some toys for myself throughout the years but not a full machine
Do/did your flatmates know about your kinks at all? I must be hard to keep secret when you have so much stuff. (I am mostly asking because I always had trouble hiding kinky instruments and can use some pointers )

Old 07-21-2019, 09:57 AM   #5
sm_limb
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by messy-emiy View Post
That is an amazing story! thanks for sharing! You must be very lucky to have all those machines in a student flat, I have only been able to gather some toys for myself throughout the years but not a full machine
Do/did your flatmates know about your kinks at all? I must be hard to keep secret when you have so much stuff. (I am mostly asking because I always had trouble hiding kinky instruments and can use some pointers )
I had/have the luck of getting into some money what makes it easier to live and so. The flat is a weird building in aspecs of layout. That is why my room is alot bigger than most of the rooms. But also have a corner in it that is a bit weird. So i made a secret wallcloset of it where i keep all my special clothes and toys
HTML Code:
https://dirtycode.io/E0FEH
sm_limb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2019, 03:23 PM   #6
Becky Richards
Account Banned

Not really bondage although it did involve some restraint...

I once had a boyfriend that shared a bedroom with his older brother, they slept on these horrible old metal bunk beads that used to creek all the time. Anyway, One afternoon we snuck out of collage early and back to his house for a quick shag while his family where out shopping.

So we where quite happy going about our business on the bottom bunk, I was on top and enjoying the ride when....SLAM went the front door, followed by his mum shouting "Helloooo". Oh fuck! I jumped up way too fast smashing my head on the underside of the top bunk, My hair instantly tangles itself deep into the horrible wirey spring stuff under the mattress and I am stuck, impaled by his dick one end and suspended from my hair the other.

He is shouting "Fucking get off before mum finds us" and I cant move. He managed to pull himself from under me and throws himself at the door to stop anyone coming in, puts on some pants and goes out to act normal and talk to them. Meanwhile I am still suspended, stark fucking naked, from his brothers bed, terrified I will be busted any second.

It took almost half hour for him to come back, thinking it was hilarious that I hadn't managed to free myself. We never told his mum but he always thought its was amusing to tell friends.
Becky Richards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2020, 10:49 PM   #7
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

It was more of an accidental almost really bad incident.

Solo bondage nearly gone wrong.

I wanted to do something suspension wise and knew I could properly secure my ankles without any issue. I knew I could utilize my bed's ladder (at the time I was in a custom built loft bed) for bondage stuff. I figured I could combine the two and suspend myself by my ankles and hang for a bit. Got everything all set and tied down and then went inverted. Without thinking about height, I nearly hit my head on the floor and the ladder as I flipped upside down. I got lucky and didn't which was great. Then one thing I forgot however was to pull myself up from the inversion. My ankles were literally fully tied to a point above the ladder with no way to lower myself onto the floor. When I had inverted myself, it was from the suspended point instead of the proper way of lifting my legs above me. I had to pull myself up from the inverted point to a seated position to untie myself. After I got myself out, I realized my failure and was lucky I was physically able to do what I did without injuring myself. Quite a close call.

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk