Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 05-04-2019, 02:34 PM   #1
running_man

Default Exposed at a party

This is a follow-up of this one: Ladies: topless at a party

Given the situation your forfeit for a lost bet is to be exposed or humiliated at the next party in some way, what would you choose if you had the following alternatives:

a) Wear a bikini bottom and be topless (female) or a Borat style swimming suit (male).
b) Wear a long tank top that is just long enough to cover your pussy or penis and ass if you don't move.

a) Be completely naked for the whole night.
b) Have a butt plug inside you in exchange for being allowed to wear a bikini (female) or a tight speedo (male).

b) Get your hands cuffed behind your back for the whole time in exchange for being allowing to wear a short mini dress without underwear (female) or a boxer shorts (male). You would be guaranteed that no one would touch you against your will.

b) Have a remote controlled vibrator in your pussy (female) or attached to your penis (male) in exchange for wearing whatever you like. The remote control can be used by any guest who likes. You have to endure being teased as long as the batteries last.

If you had to choose among the last three b) answers (butt plug, hand cuffs, remote controlled vibrator), which one would you take?
running_man is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to running_man for this post:
Old 05-04-2019, 03:04 PM   #2
stitofff
Distinguished Member

a) Wear a bikini bottom and be topless (female) or a Borat style swimming suit (male).
b) Wear a long tank top that is just long enough to cover your pussy or penis and ass if you don't move.

b) Have a butt plug inside you in exchange for being allowed to wear a bikini (female) or a tight speedo (male).

b) Get your hands cuffed behind your back for the whole time in exchange for being allowing to wear a short mini dress without underwear (female) or a boxer shorts (male). You would be guaranteed that no one would touch you against your will.

b) Have a remote controlled vibrator in your pussy (female) or attached to your penis (male) in exchange for wearing whatever you like. The remote control can be used by any guest who likes. You have to endure being teased as long as the batteries last.

If you had to choose among the last three b) answers (butt plug, hand cuffs, remote controlled vibrator), which one would you take?

Likes limits
BDSM test

Last edited by stitofff; 05-04-2019 at 03:07 PM.
stitofff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2019, 07:01 PM   #3
Kaitlyn1386
getDare Sweetheart

1b) Wear a long tank top that is just long enough to cover your pussy or penis and ass if you don't move.

2b) Have a butt plug inside you in exchange for being allowed to wear a bikini (female) or a tight speedo (male).

3b) Get your hands cuffed behind your back for the whole time in exchange for being allowing to wear a short mini dress without underwear

4b) Have a remote controlled vibrator in your pussy (female) or attached to your penis (male) in exchange for wearing whatever you like. The remote control can be used by any guest who likes. You have to endure being teased as long as the batteries last.

5 All three.

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=345847 Ask me Anything Thread!
You can also find me at
https://www.lushstories.com/naughtykat
https://fetlife.com/users/1938787
Kaitlyn1386 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2019, 11:22 PM   #4
Sexyslave1234

Remote Controlled Vibrator
Sexyslave1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2019, 09:30 AM   #5
lisabigboobs

Given the situation your forfeit for a lost bet is to be exposed or humiliated at the next party in some way, what would you choose if you had the following alternatives:

a) Wear a bikini bottom and be topless (female)

b) Have a remote controlled vibrator in your pussy (female) in exchange for wearing whatever you like. The remote control can be used by any guest who likes. You have to endure being teased as long as the batteries last.

remote controlled vibrator
lisabigboobs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2019, 10:05 AM   #6
Dew

Having answered also the previous one, I feel like I have to answer this one too!

This is a follow-up of this one: Ladies: topless at a party

b) Wear a long tank top that is just long enough to cover your pussy and ass if you don't move.

b) Have a butt plug inside you in exchange for being allowed to wear a bikini (female)

b) Get your hands cuffed behind your back for the whole time in exchange for being allowing to wear a short mini dress without underwear (female) You would be guaranteed that no one would touch you against your will.

b) Have a remote controlled vibrator in your pussy (female) in exchange for wearing whatever you like. The remote control can be used by any guest who likes. You have to endure being teased as long as the batteries last.

very tricky... but in the end I think would choose the remote controlled vibrator in my pussy. Only I hope nobody (excluded my sensuous torturer) knows who the luck girl is... and the same for me: not knowing who actually controls it every time... this would add some pathos to the experience.

My likes, dislikes, limits:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=89717

My BDSM tools and sex toys:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=89843

My blog:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?u=296422
Dew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2019, 10:50 AM   #7
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64

[QUOTE=running_man;3649383]This is a follow-up of this one: Ladies: topless at a party

I would choose B

I would choose A

I would choose A

I would choose A

Handcuffs .
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2019, 11:06 AM   #8
running_man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dew View Post
very tricky... but in the end I think would choose the remote controlled vibrator in my pussy. Only I hope nobody (excluded my sensuous torturer) knows who the luck girl is... and the same for me: not knowing who actually controls it every time... this would add some pathos to the experience.
In my setting all party guests would know you are the lucky girl who has to pay up. You could only choose between being naked or being tortured. If you choose the vibrator it's quite likely they wouldn't tell you who is currently in possession of the remote control.
running_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2019, 12:39 PM   #9
natethegreat
getDare Sweetheart

LIMITS: Anything to do with poo, extreme pain, blood, bruising, breath play, illegal, friends & family or extreme public, self infliction, social suicide, degradation, body writing, body odor, feet, messy, food, financial and silly dares.
natethegreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2019, 02:17 PM   #10
Dew

Quote:
Originally Posted by running_man View Post
In my setting all party guests would know you are the lucky girl who has to pay up. You could only choose between being naked or being tortured. If you choose the vibrator it's quite likely they wouldn't tell you who is currently in possession of the remote control.
Apologize me but didn’t understand it.
Then I would choose the possibility to wear a bikini at the cost of the butt-plug. Don’t think I could cope with the public embarrassment of having a vibrator with all knowing it.

My likes, dislikes, limits:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=89717

My BDSM tools and sex toys:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=89843

My blog:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?u=296422
Dew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2019, 04:00 PM   #11
Vaylex

1. b) Wear a long tank top that is just long enough to cover your pussy or penis and ass if you don't move.

Less likely to draw attention

2. b) Have a butt plug inside you in exchange for being allowed to wear a bikini (female) or a tight speedo (male).

I've always wanted to have a buttplug in me for an extended period of time

3. b) Get your hands cuffed behind your back for the whole time in exchange for being allowing to wear a short mini dress without underwear (female) or a boxer shorts (male). You would be guaranteed that no one would touch you against your will.

At least I get to cover my modesty

4. b) Have a remote controlled vibrator in your pussy (female) or attached to your penis (male) in exchange for wearing whatever you like. The remote control can be used by any guest who likes. You have to endure being teased as long as the batteries last.

A chance to be the party slut with a lower chance of getting blackmailed or carried away? hell yeah

5. If you had to choose among the last three b) answers (butt plug, hand cuffs, remote controlled vibrator), which one would you take?

The vibrator for the reason above
Vaylex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2019, 08:05 AM   #12
LingerieAnal
Account Banned

If you had to choose among the last three b) answers (butt plug, hand cuffs, remote controlled vibrator), which one would you take? I would take the butt plug
LingerieAnal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2019, 11:02 AM   #13
grambow

kik: rgrambow

KIK me for full frontal
grambow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2019, 11:14 AM   #14
Kiny sarah

Female

a) Wear a bikini bottom and be topless (female)

b) Have a butt plug inside you in exchange for being allowed to wear a bikini (female)

a) Be completely naked for the whole night

b) Have a remote controlled vibrator in your pussy (female) in exchange for wearing whatever you like. The remote control can be used by any guest who likes. You have to endure being teased as long as the batteries last
* probably wear just bikini bottoms *

Remote controlled vibrator definitely

Limits: scat, pics, videos
Dislikes: Breast torture, clit torture, figging, crotch rope, urethral sounding.
Kiny sarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2019, 08:31 PM   #15
PartySlut
getDare Devil

If you had to choose among the last three b) answers (butt plug, hand cuffs, remote controlled vibrator), which one would you take?butt plug for bikini > remote vibe > handcuffs

Punishments: short term denial, hard spanking, multiple forced orgasms, long term buttplugs, deepthroating, cum eating

Limits: messy, long term denial, public, pictures, family, messy

2024 Rules
2024 Sexual Bucket List
My AMA

Kik: Zoewee.green
PartySlut is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to PartySlut for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk