Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 04-05-2019, 04:16 PM   #1
T5P

Default Riskiest public dare/task?

Whats the riskiest dare you've ever done?

Was it with somebody else? Did you get caught?

BDSM Test Results

My AMA

PM DARES!

F/Straight/Switch

T5P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2019, 08:45 PM   #2
rhl
getDare Succubus

By myself, it probably was the day I swung naked on a swing set, the swing set was at the edge of a field behind a building.
Or was it the time I got dressed in all girls clothing and took a walk in the park. Every 15 minutes removed an item until i was down to a thong. I started out with a thong, cheeky shorts, boy cut shorts, leggings, bra, sports bra, cami, and a low cut t-shirt. Not many in the park but was seen in various stages of dress.

The most daring with a girl friend. There use to be a dare with list of pictures of people in public places in comprising positions.
The was a couple of pictures I kept going back to, and my girlfriend decided to help me out.
She had me put on a pleated miniskirt, stuffed bra and a top, no panties. We then took off on a drive to a park. Soon leaving the car she grabbed some rope which got me nervous but excited not knowing what she had in mind.

We eventually made our way to a picnic table, it was kind off of the pass but still easily seen if one looked in the direction.
I was then told to get on the table and knew exactly what picture I was about to duplicate.
I got down on my knees and arms, with the miniskirt barely able to cover my ass while standing, with facing the path I was tied down and blindfolded. The original picture was of a naked girl in this position, I was glad I wasn't naked but with a skirt this short, I might as well have been naked. The padded bra was a nice touch adding to the humiliation.
The mystery is that I still do not know if I was noticed but do know that several walked by on the path.
The following user says Thank You to rhl for this post:
Old 04-06-2019, 04:56 AM   #3
T5P

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhl View Post
By myself, it probably was the day I swung naked on a swing set, the swing set was at the edge of a field behind a building.
Or was it the time I got dressed in all girls clothing and took a walk in the park. Every 15 minutes removed an item until i was down to a thong. I started out with a thong, cheeky shorts, boy cut shorts, leggings, bra, sports bra, cami, and a low cut t-shirt. Not many in the park but was seen in various stages of dress.

The most daring with a girl friend. There use to be a dare with list of pictures of people in public places in comprising positions.
The was a couple of pictures I kept going back to, and my girlfriend decided to help me out.
She had me put on a pleated miniskirt, stuffed bra and a top, no panties. We then took off on a drive to a park. Soon leaving the car she grabbed some rope which got me nervous but excited not knowing what she had in mind.

We eventually made our way to a picnic table, it was kind off of the pass but still easily seen if one looked in the direction.
I was then told to get on the table and knew exactly what picture I was about to duplicate.
I got down on my knees and arms, with the miniskirt barely able to cover my ass while standing, with facing the path I was tied down and blindfolded. The original picture was of a naked girl in this position, I was glad I wasn't naked but with a skirt this short, I might as well have been naked. The padded bra was a nice touch adding to the humiliation.
The mystery is that I still do not know if I was noticed but do know that several walked by on the path.
Ouch! Definitely sounds thrilling but embarrassing. I think the people who saw you could probably never look at a park bench the same way again

BDSM Test Results

My AMA

PM DARES!

F/Straight/Switch

T5P is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to T5P for this post:
Old 04-22-2019, 08:13 AM   #4
alex_af1996
getDare Sweetheart

Was driving home from the beach and my phone went off it was my online mistress wanting a chat so I pulled over and we talked for a bit then she wanted a session of controlling me so I told her I’m about 10 mins from a public toilet and while I drove there she thought of ideas for me. She first told me strip fully and make a piece of rope I had into a gstring type thing which I did. She then told me to edge and just the basic. Next I was told to get dressed and wonder into the girls bathroom and do the same so I did listening our for voices and foot traffic the whole time. Next she said now back to the boys side but no putting clothes back on so I double checked the corner and sprinted back next she said now record yourself edging 5 steps outside the boys entrance so I listened for everything didn’t hear anyone coming and did got very close and walked back in. She said turn around and finish outside so as I turned around took 2 steps a car with a full family rocked up and was heading the the toilet I saw them 90% sure they saw me I ran back in got dressed. (Rope still on me) ran back to the car so I didn’t have to talk to them as the mum dad and kid gets out of the car smile and say hello to me. I said hey jumped in my car and finished my car trip home while on the way home I somehow managed to untie this rope and pull it out forwards from under my clothes in the mean time giving me a rope burn on my asshole and balls

Soft limitsiss play, humiliation, sissy (want to explore)
Hard Limits: scat, piss drinking, extreme pain, blood

My AMA https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=373282
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=425350

I own 3 butt plugs

Email me at [email protected]
alex_af1996 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2019, 08:55 AM   #5
Dew

The riskiest public task I’ve done so far was about 5 years ago. I was much younger and “silly”. I was with my bf and Master.
He brought me to a woodland area with some trails close by.
There in the middle of the grass is a flat rock.
He tied me in a takate kote and ballgagged me. Then uncovered my breasts and ordered me to walk in circles (wearing a short summer dress and high heels) around the rock several times, then helped me to go on top of that flat rock and told me to stay like that while he took several “artistic” pictures of me.

I was buttplugged and without panties. He then lifted up my dress, which had already climbed up a little bit, so that my most intimate parts were exposed. He took few more pictures of me before I was allowed to get down the rock. People in the distance were coming along but surely have not noticed us because some trees surrounding us prevented them to see.

He then untied me, removed the gag and allowed me to find again a little bit of composture, pull my dress back down and cover my tits. We walked down the trail and towards the place where he left the car. I felt really awkward in high heels on the path: it was probably worse than turning around the rock in circles.

Seeing my difficulty he left saying he would have come to take me with the car, but to my disappointment I discovered he drove to a farther car park where families were gathering for hiking trips. He texted me to reach him there or flash my buttplug to someone on the trail.
No way! However it was very embarrassing as well to reach him dressed in a very “inadequate” dress for that place, in those high heels and with rope marks on my wrists and elbows, not to mention two thin red marks on my cheeks from the ballgag.
I hated and loved him at the same time for such a risky task.

My likes, dislikes, limits:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=89717

My BDSM tools and sex toys:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=89843

My blog:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?u=296422
Dew is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to Dew for this post:
Old 04-22-2019, 01:09 PM   #6
leadbet

Default Risky Dash

This will seem tame to some other people's experiences but I do want to get into the habit of sharing more on here.

A few years ago I lived in a small apartment building on the ground flood. I think I was chatting on collarme (as it was called at the time) and got into a back an forth with a really interesting lady. Without boring you with the details, we started trading dares, until we got to one that made my heart freeze.

She dared me to streak through my apartment building. My heart pounded, I hummed and hawed for a bit, maybe making a bigger show of it than i needed to, then accepted.

I quickly stripped down and positioned my laptop so it could look towards the apartment door. I nervously opened the door and peered down the hallway. It was empty, no sounds but the quiet hum of the lights. It was about 3am so it should be safe right?

I slowly walked down the first hallway...heart beating away....got to the stairwell and up to the 2nd. Not so slowly this time, kind of an awkward tip toe run, when I got to the third I felt I heard a door open in the stair well so I booked it as quickly and quietly as i could. At the stairwell I dashed back to the 1st floor, thankfully close to my door and scooted inside. Big risk...but OMG what a rush. As long as no one was peeking out their doors I think I got away with it.
leadbet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2019, 10:20 AM   #7
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

This isn't the riskiest thing I've done but you asked for the riskiest DARE I've done. A lot of the riskier stuff I've done weren't dares but just stuff I decided to do because I wanted to. The riskiest dare I've done was I was to go to a park strip off all my clothes leave them by a tree or someplace and walk away from them until I couldn't see them. So I did that and I was a in a dense forest completely naked. No one saw me and I was by myself but I was a little worried because after walking around nude for a while I couldn't find where I left my clothes. I started freaking until I found some landmarks that were familiar and eventually got back to the tree where I left my clothes and thankfully they were still there. I don't think anybody saw me as I was away from the paths in the forest.

38/male/partially bi/switch
D/s Status: Protector, Dom and Daddy of pixie.dust

I love meeting new, nice, smart people. I communicate through Discord mainly.

What are my limits/likes/supplies?
Click here!

Check Out my Literary Works
Targeting the Ignored [Fiction]
Some Stuff I've Done (Non-Fiction)
Komodo Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Komodo Jones for this post:
Old 04-28-2019, 03:08 PM   #8
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

I have done a few others that may have been more risky, but we’re self dares...or online. Would love to find a good dare partner for naked dares with at least pic proof, as the more risky things were done by me, and I have shared before, I will talk about one I did with an SO with me:

We were driving back to college when, riding in the passenger seat, I stripped naked. This surprised her and made her very horny. Me too.

It had been a long drive and we were about an hour out.

It had been fairly cold when we left and now had warmed up. So it was nice in the car, but key, I had my winter coat with me.

We pulled up at our apt. In the city. It was night. I was still naked, but no one seemed to notice me in the dark in the car.

I was and still am an exhibitionist...but it was busy. People coming back to campus. Even though our apt. Was in a house, it was off a fairly busy intersection, though not the busiest. And it was night, but fairly well lit.

I started to dress, and my SO stopped me. Coat only, she said.

“Really” I asked.

“You will unload the car, and wear only the coat”

So I put on my coat.

It hardly covered anything. It hung, maybe, I hoped, to the bottom of my butt.

It was obvious I was wearing nothing underneath. I mean...I was barefoot and bare legged all the way up.

Just about as I stepped out, I heard a car honk. There was no stopping being seen. I tried to be quick, and tried to keep my erection under control, or at least tucked under my coat. Carrying things..,I used some things to cover a little, but cars slowed down. A couple more honks. And an occasional “Hey!” Shouted out.

I was embarrassed and humiliated and turned on.

“Get some pants!”

“Coat only” she laughed.

I am sure s3veral others were laughing that night.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to zephyrnem for this post:
Old 05-17-2019, 08:15 AM   #9
rhl
getDare Succubus

Oh and the time I did get caught
It was in one of those choose an outfit for the person above to buy.
I can not locate the dress, but it was similar to this one. It had very good reviews for nightclub wear with plenty of skin peeking through.
To say the least it was rather revealing, and I was daired to wear it in public for at least 20 minutes. Who can pass up a dare like this?
It was summer I chose an off beaten path in the woods. In the parking lot I see only one car and feel comfortable. So I head out and while standing on the path I take off my clothes, I'm now naked as I put on the included panties, then the dress. Found a spot to hide my clothes and head down the path. Im now in a ladies very uncomfortable outfit with ladies sandals. Oh shit I hear voices and try to hide, but they are to close. The one man says, don't worry, we will not report you, and soon all four are walking by, each one taking a good look. All I could do is stand and let then. 2 girls and 2 guys, I think this was the most humiliated position I have been in.
Old 05-20-2019, 02:53 PM   #10
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

Probably my naked hikes, just because I've been seen by numerous clothed folks

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

Likes: nudity, sph, truths, public nudity, showing my penis

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.
Truckernaut42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2019, 07:06 AM   #11
hornycpl

friend dared another friend of our to go into our tent and exchange all clothing with one another. with light on so we all could see silhouette of them doing it.
we seen them fully nude. his pecker getting erection, wifes nipples fully hard
hornycpl is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk