Old 02-08-2013, 05:50 AM   #1
Aethi
getDare Sweetheart

Default Story Offers!

TL;DR in sig

This is shameless self-promoting. BUT I CAN POST ON GETDARE IF YOU WANT. Don't kill me! Or, uh, do something to me. Just. I have an offer. Okay? There's the short version in my sig, but I thought I'd put some details here. I -know- the Authors' Cafe is rarely checked and rarely used, but I do have a use for it, and this fits perfectly. I will use it! Fearlessly! (No, I'm actually very afraid of the response on this. Be nice. Please. OTL)

Anyway, back to the point, I suppose? I'm an author (just checked the definition, I -am- an author), but I'm new. Very new. Well, not necessarily new to writing fiction, I've been doing that for as long as I can remember. But I haven't had a good chance to actually flesh out my stories. I have ideas running amok, but very rarely do I start on a story, and I've never completed a good storyline. That makes me a rather shitty author, I suppose? So! This is where you come in.

You can PM me with a writing suggestion, or even just let me know you want something done. I may ask a few questions, and depending on the length you want it to be, I may need more information. Since ALL of this comes from simply words, I can do whatever you want! Also, I should note: this is not only relating to sex/romantic/TorD stories. Yes, it is on gD, so I do expect to get mostly that. But do you want a sci-fi story? Sure, I can help you out. Horror? Okay! Historical fiction? Ask away. Fantasy, steampunk, whatever you want. I'm at the whim of your minds. As I am an author and not a writer, I will add a bit of creativity to this. You can add whatever you want, just understand that I'll be adding stuff to.

Oh, and on the topic of adding stuff: characters. PLEASE, PLEASE let me know what you want for characters. I have two main types of characters (well, three), and they can get... bland at times. Especially since if it's in first person, the main character is always the same, just with different embellishments. Help me out with my character development. :3 If I'm having to write them, get into the mind of the characters, it will open me to a whole new world of characters.

Anyway, on that note, I'm going to go. I have a game to install. Thanks for, uh, reading. Send me a PM (if you want a story that's MORE ORGANIZED THAN THIS POST)! Bye~

~Aethi

LIKES: Clothing (not xdress) | Video Game Dares | Shower Dares | Sleeping Dares

DISLIKES: Messy | Piss | Outside/semi-public

LIMITS: Involving other people | Scat | | Crossdressing | Blood | Etc.
Aethi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 06:55 AM   #2
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

Reading hour signature and your post I was a little confused. Do the stories have to be m&m or are you after other ideas.

Have often gotten ideas for stories (not m&m) however unfortunately never have enough time to write/post anymore.

If you want a few ideas pm me.

Good luck with writing

Love Rachie
x x x x

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 08:07 AM   #3
Aethi
getDare Sweetheart

Hi! I was actually going to PM you earlier. But now I certainly will. :3

Anyway, to clear it up (and I'll change sig too), it doesn't have to me MxM, but that's what I'm used to. Actually, as per now and at the time of the post, I'm willing to any ideas, even non-sexually related ones. Anyway, thanks for pointing that out. !

LIKES: Clothing (not xdress) | Video Game Dares | Shower Dares | Sleeping Dares

DISLIKES: Messy | Piss | Outside/semi-public

LIMITS: Involving other people | Scat | | Crossdressing | Blood | Etc.
Aethi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 04:38 PM   #4
OmegaKey

Can I have a story sir?

Detailed list of Likes, Dislikes, and Limits.

Interests/Hobbies: books, music, science, pleasure, crafting, and some other stuff.
any toys or sexual devises you use: dildos, vibrators, mini remote conrtolled vibrators, rope, ball gag, hand-cuffs, household items.
OmegaKey is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk