Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-22-2021, 04:43 AM   #556
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplySara View Post
The pants are dark blue... but not black so there *is* a small risk...
And we all know what risks to do you ;P Enjoy squirming today Sara, and you might be in dire need for points by the time you get home!

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2021, 04:52 AM   #557
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post
And we all know what risks to do you ;P Enjoy squirming today Sara, and you might be in dire need for points by the time you get home!
I *know* I'm going to be in dire need of points by the time I get back home... 7 points to go... by 2.30 pm I will have spent 8 straight waking hours without panties so that takes care of 2 of those points...

Likes - risky dares, embarrassing situations, masturbating, orgasms, breast pain, light butt spanking
Want to explore - being controlled, staged accidental, humiliation, heavier spanking, bondage
Limits - pics, anal, scat, anything that could get me arrested

Toys - dildo, blindfold, furry handcuffs, remote vibrator, nipple clamps, nipple suckers, ball gag

Living arrangements - house share with 3 guys and another girl.

Orgasm Points - Daily Summary!
SimplySara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2021, 04:54 AM   #558
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Quote:
I *know* I'm going to be in dire need of points by the time I get back home... 7 points to go... by 2.30 pm I will have spent 8 straight waking hours without panties so that takes care of 2 of those points...
Would you like some suggestions for your points as well Sara? For the 5 remaining ones? Might make it easier to get yourself to get the points for your dire need.

PM dares and toys
M/Switch/Straight
Old 01-22-2021, 04:56 AM   #559
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Do you drive home? If so and if reasonable to do so remove your bra in your car before you leave the parking lot (you can move to a better spot if needed) and drive home that way. That should be worth 2 points

Just don’t do anything that will jeopardize or make your job awkward
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

Detailed Likes and Limits
PM Dares

Toys
Kik: bdsub79
Bdsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2021, 05:36 AM   #560
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Would you like some suggestions for your points as well Sara? For the 5 remaining ones? Might make it easier to get yourself to get the points for your dire need.
Yes... suggestions would be most welcome... either through selected tasks from my repository or custom tasks... it's always more fun to follow instructions... lol...

Also I remembered I need 21 points this time... so that makes it 6 remaining points...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bdsub View Post
Do you drive home? If so and if reasonable to do so remove your bra in your car before you leave the parking lot (you can move to a better spot if needed) and drive home that way. That should be worth 2 points

Just don’t do anything that will jeopardize or make your job awkward
I actually usually walk home from work... it's around a 12-14 minute walk...

Likes - risky dares, embarrassing situations, masturbating, orgasms, breast pain, light butt spanking
Want to explore - being controlled, staged accidental, humiliation, heavier spanking, bondage

Toys - dildo, blindfold, furry handcuffs, remote vibrator, nipple clamps, nipple suckers, ball gag

Old 01-22-2021, 05:41 AM   #561
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

For 2 points from the repository: Thoroughly clean the bathroom with your dildo inside you. Keep the door open as you clean the place of your next orgasm

PM dares and toys
M/Switch/Straight
Old 01-22-2021, 05:44 AM   #562
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Quote:
Yes... suggestions would be most welcome... either through selected tasks from my repository or custom tasks... it's always more fun to follow instructions... lol...

Also I remembered I need 21 points this time... so that makes it 6 remaining points...

I actually usually walk home from work... it's around a 12-14 minute walk...

I don’t want to make things weird at work and doing it outside is likely a bit much. Are you wearing a coat? (Not sure of your weather). If so maybe you can take your bra off at the end of your work day in the bathroom and come out with your coat on so it is not noticeable at work. That walk home without a bra should be worth one point.
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

PM Dares

Toys
Old 01-22-2021, 05:53 AM   #563
redcamel
getDare Addict

I add one more point if the braless walk to home is done not wearing the coat (hopefully the temperature could help your nipples stand, but probably they actually don't need any help...)
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2021, 06:00 AM   #564
redcamel
getDare Addict

And, since I feel in a generous mood today, one more point if along the path you are able to make your tits catch the stare of at least five girls (five boys would be too easy )
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2021, 07:01 AM   #565
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

Quote:
For 2 points from the repository: Thoroughly clean the bathroom with your dildo inside you. Keep the door open as you clean the place of your next orgasm
Vishal just cleaned the bathroom last weekend... it would look really odd if I attempted to do it today...!!

Old 01-22-2021, 07:06 AM   #566
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

Quote:
I don’t want to make things weird at work and doing it outside is likely a bit much. Are you wearing a coat? (Not sure of your weather). If so maybe you can take your bra off at the end of your work day in the bathroom and come out with your coat on so it is not noticeable at work. That walk home without a bra should be worth one point.
Yes I am wearing a coat... I'm done with work so about to go to the bathroom to take my bra off... super happy to be able to earn points on the walk home...!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by redcamel View Post
I add one more point if the braless walk to home is done not wearing the coat (hopefully the temperature could help your nipples stand, but probably they actually don't need any help...)
Unfortunately it's too cold to not wear a coat outside... but you're right, in my current condition my nipples don't need any help from the weather to stand out... lol...

Old 01-22-2021, 07:08 AM   #567
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Quote:
Yes I am wearing a coat... I'm done with work so about to go to the bathroom to take my bra off... super happy to be able to earn points on the walk home...!!.
Great! Have fun thinking about what all the people you pass would think if they knew you had no underwear on

PM Dares

Toys
Old 01-22-2021, 07:13 AM   #568
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Quote:
Vishal just cleaned the bathroom last weekend... it would look really odd if I attempted to do it today...!!
I'll give you the choice to clean the bathroom anyway, and let them think how strange you are behaving, or clean the kitchen, but someone must be present to see you.

PM dares and toys
M/Switch/Straight
Old 01-22-2021, 07:18 AM   #569
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Great! Have fun thinking about what all the people you pass would think if they knew you had no underwear on
That is *exactly* what is going through my mind right now as I walk home... they'd think I was a slut wouldn't they...??

Old 01-22-2021, 07:19 AM   #570
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

Quote:
I'll give you the choice to clean the bathroom anyway, and let them think how strange you are behaving, or clean the kitchen, but someone must be present to see you.
The truth is I'm so not in the mood to do any chores when I get home...

Advertisements
Kink Talk