Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 04-05-2011, 03:05 PM   #1
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Female ✖✖ The Tomboy ✖

This is a work of fiction; any resemblance to people real or imaginary is entirely coincidental ^^ Some of it might be completely unbelievable to you. Some of it might be plausible.

Will contain: scenes without sex, lesbians, more lesbians, some boy/girl stuff, some truth or dare, some domination/submission, and probably some more extreme stuff later.

All comments are welcome, but if you don't like it, don't read.

If for some reason you do like the story and would like a PM when a new section is updated, feel free to let me know.

Last edited by Leopard; 04-05-2011 at 03:24 PM.
Leopard is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 14 users say Thank You to Leopard for this post:
Old 04-05-2011, 03:06 PM   #2
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Female 1. Kate

1. KATE

My name is Kate. I’m a bit of a tomboy. A bit. Actually “tomboy” is probably completely incorrect; I’m actually in that lost little place between boy and girl that people think is weird and is just really awkward.

I don’t like the differences between boys and girls.

You know how when you’re littler, it’s expected that the boys all run around kicking the ball, while the girls are expected to sit on the side watching? Well, what if I don’t want to sit on the side? What if I want to kick the ball? But then to do that, you have to compete, you have to be the best kicker of the ball. What if I don’t want to do that either? What if I just want to wear my skirts and boot a ball about? What if I want to chase rainbows in pants?

You see? I don’t fit in at all.

I like my dresses sometimes, but I also love my heavy jeans over my pink lace panties. I love leopard spots and camouflage and reading books in the nude. I love lying back and grabbing my boob, moaning softly as my hips thrust up against my fingers. But I also love being bent over, my face pushed into the sheets, my hair pulled as I’m rammed hard up the ass. I also love being smothered; having my face pushed so deep into a girl’s cunt that I can’t even breathe, just have to lick and lick and drink down whole mouthfuls of her juices, pleasing her before she’ll let me go. But then I like teasing her back, making her moan and plead, making her beg me for those last little inches of pleasure that’ll drive her over into the realm of bliss. I love making her do embarrassing, degrading, humiliating things, so desperate in desire that she’ll follow my every word.

So yeah, I really dig girls. I guess that makes me a lesbian. What I want to really say here is that I’m pansexual; that I’m open and loving and I’m into people, not boys or girls or both. That the gender really doesn’t mean a thing. But there’s a problem with that: boys.

Boys. I think I’m better at being one than doing one. Boys confuse me. There just isn’t really any feeling there, any great desire. Nothing like there is with other girls. No sexual attraction. With one exception.

Cocks. I love cocks. I’ll take the cock and get on my knees and worship it like the filthiest whore around, but the whole time I’ll be doing it, I’ll just be thinking about the cock; I’ll forget all about the boy attached. I’m not interested in him. I just want to please the cock itself, keep it so hard the veins bulge, use any hole necessary to make it finally erupt in orgasm, to feed me all that sweet cum.

But I still wouldn’t date a cock.

And so, at sixteen, that leaves me in a rather awkward position. You date boys; you don’t randomly blow them and let them fuck you. That would make you a slut. Word gets around school fast when you do things like that. But then so too does word that you love licking vag. So yeah. Awkward position. But then isn’t “awkward” meant to be pretty much the definition of being a teen growing up?

I’ve lived in Hunter’s Bay for two months now; every since mum decided that Melbourne was becoming too much “the big city” and losing its quaint feel, and that we needed to get away from it all and settle down making ends meet in some quiet beach town. I still don’t know how I feel about the whole thing; I wasn’t asked about moving here, and I miss the city, my few friends that I suck at keeping in touch with, but then it’s not like the suburbs were amazing either.

Mum and I don’t communicate very well, so don’t be too surprised when she isn’t mentioned much. We kind of smile and avoid each other. I don’t bitch about the men she brings home, and she doesn’t ask about the vagina I’m lusting after. We don’t talk about the girl-girl thing at all. Well, I guess it’s better than being thrown out of the house.

The particular vagina that I’m lusting after right now belongs to Katie Jones. She’s a blonde, about my height, and she has the most amazing way of doing everything. She doesn’t even do blonde the normal way; her hair is actually platinum blonde, basically almost white. We’re both in Year Ten, same core classes, and I have not learned a thing in any subject for the past two months that I’ve been sneaking glances at her.

You all know what life at school is like. I don’t need to go into details. Everyone wants to belong, everyone wants attention of some sort, but secretly everyone is awkward and confused and getting along the best they can. My awkwardness isn’t much of a secret. But then, awkward isn’t necessarily a bad thing. Beginnings with others are often awkward. First kisses are really awkward. So is getting caught staring longingly at the cutest girl in the class, when you are a girl yourself. Really damn awkward. But then she made it all better. Sarah did, I mean. The girl who caught me staring at Katie. I’m not explaining this well at all. See? I am really good at awkward. Let me tell it as a straight story.

Last edited by Leopard; 04-18-2011 at 07:14 PM.
Old 04-05-2011, 03:06 PM   #3
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Female 2. Year Ten

2. Year Ten

It was in Math that my awkwardness really made a name for itself. The teacher was drawing various diagrams and writing equations on the board, while everyone else was writing down notes with bored expressions on their faces. Or so I assumed, anyway. To be honest I really hadn’t spared any of them any glances - my eyes were fixated on Katie, as per usual.

She was leaning back in her chair, her pretty, almost childlike face screwed up in concentration as she struggled to keep the chair balanced on only its back legs. She was wearing a cute little summer top and short shorts, tanned and tiny, every bit the perfect summer beauty. Every little detail about her excited me. Her blonde hair fell pale and perfect, rare and astonishing, shimmering almost silver in the sunlight that shone in the classroom. And of course I loved the gentle curves of her skinny legs, my eyes wandering up them, watching the way they swung in the air as she sought the perfect balance.

I didn’t love her. I’d told myself this many times in the weeks that I’ve been staring longingly after her. I didn’t love her. Girls didn’t love girls, and even if they did, I didn’t. I didn’t want to keep her for myself, the way the boys always seemed to when they went after a girl. I didn’t get jealous of her when she hugged her friends - envious, sure; but I had no desire to pull her away from them. I just wanted to experience her warmth myself, along with them. I didn’t love her. But God, she was gorgeous.

‘You love her, don’t you?’ a voice asked quietly from beside me.

I started, dropping the pen that I’d been twiddling between my fingers. It fell to the floor as I turned and stared at the girl that had just spoken.

Her name was Sarah. I’d pretty much kept to myself since I’d moved here, never being good at making friends, but I had at least made the effort to learn everyone’s names. Like Katie and myself, Sarah was blonde, though where Katie was the cute little nymph that looked to have snuck up from a lower grade’s classes, Sarah was every bit the sexy sixteen year old fresh out of puberty that everyone wanted to be, or be with. I knew that she was good friends with Katie, had been since childhood. But I knew precious little else about her. And now she’d caught me red faced, wide eyed, practically drooling over her friend, and I had no idea what to say to get myself out of it.

‘It’s okay, you know,’ Sarah said in a quiet, conspiratorial tone, a wicked grin flashing across her lips. ‘You’re not the only one that sneaks glances at that sexy little minx.’

‘Wh-- Why aren’t you across the room sitting with her?’ The words came out of my mouth before I even realised what I was saying.

‘Because the best view is on this side, of course,’ Sarah whispered back, winking. ‘Best place to perv from.’

I blinked. I couldn’t believe what I was hearing; the hottest girl in the class - one of Katie’s closest friends - was admitting to me that she sat away from her friend to ogle her, just as I’d been doing. I blinked again, wondering if it was some sort of trap, to trick me into admitting that I liked girls, so that they could all make fun of me later.

‘You dropped your pen,’ Sarah was murmuring. ‘Be a good girl and pick it up.’

I automatically bent to do so, not even questioning why I was following Sarah’s instructions, knowing only that my cheeks were a flaming red and that I felt so terribly drab and out of place sitting next to her, her in her classy black tank and fashionably figure hugging jeans, a sharp contrast to me in my usual hoodie and baggy jeans, a shy and silly tomboy sat next to a diva.

Picking the pen up from the floor, I straightened and held up the pen, showing it to Sarah. I tried to think of some way to explain my staring at her friend, but my mind was flooded with embarrassment, leaving no room for thought.

Thankfully, Sarah rescued me from the predicament she’d put me in - well, sort of.

‘That’s a good girl,’ Sarah said softly, as if trying to calm a startled animal. I suppose I must have seemed like one to her right then. ‘There’s nothing to be ashamed of; she’s very pretty, isn’t she?’

Mutely, I nodded.

‘Look at her soft neck,’ Sarah continued. ‘Imagine kissing down it, licking along her collar bone, having her naked in front of you and offering up her cute little boobs, her quietly pleading you to suck on them.’

I stared across the room at Katie, my pen falling to the desk, forgotten. It was as if Sarah’s voice had hypnotised me; her vocalising my fantasies sucked me in in a way that forgot all restraint. I’d long ago forgotten about the class we were in; by this point I’d forgotten about breathing.

‘You’ve heard her talking.’ Sarah’s voice was a sultry whisper in my hear, each word making my body tingle and tense up in desire. ‘Imagine how she sounds when she moans, just picture her hot little body flushed and shuddering beneath your touch.’

I moaned. I couldn’t help myself; the sound was out long before inhibition or common sense could stop it. Thankfully it was a soft, quiet moan; more of a whispered breath. But I’m sure that Sarah heard, since she moved even closer. Her hot breath tickled against my ear as she whispered her next words:

‘Close your eyes, imagine her fingers slipping down between your legs, imagine how it’d feel as she touched you…’

My hand slipped down below the desk and between my legs. Then I realised what I was doing and jerked my hand back up on top of my thigh.

Sarah wasn’t deterred in the slightest. ‘…Your toes curling, your body arching back, every sense tingling, building up and released by you moaning out her name…’

‘Katie.’ Her name passed through my lips, no more than a whisper. I wanted her so badly.

‘…The feelings building again, more urgently…’ Sarah’s voice was soft, too quiet to be heard by anyone else, but fire against my eardrums, her words insistent instructions in my mind.

‘…Her fingers pressing up hard at the crotch of your jeans, seeking out your tight little pussy, so hot and wet and ready for her … mmm, so delicious…’

Cheeks flaming, trying to appear normal, I began to move my hand. My fingers slipped back down between my thighs. I slid them up and pressed them against my crotch. I could feel how damp my panties were against my lips. I thought about my juices soaking through my jeans. Didn’t care.

‘…The two of you staring into each other’s eyes as she makes you feel all these amazing feelings, her desire for you all over her face…’

I bit my lip hard, stifling another moan. Slowly raising my eyes, looking up through my lashes, I sought out the girl Sarah had me masturbating over in class.

Katie was staring right back at me, her innocent eyes wide and shocked.

We both went bright red and looked away quickly. I jerked my hand back up onto the desk where it belonged.

There was a loud crash.

I looked across the room - along with the rest of the class - and saw that Katie had lost her balance on her chair, tumbling back and hitting her head on the classroom floor.

‘Stupid girl,’ the teacher muttered. ‘Katie, what have you been told about sitting properly on your chair?’

‘Sorry, Miss,’ Katie mumbled, slowly righting herself and rubbing the back of her head ruefully. Her eyes were wide and looked like they were filling with tears.

‘You’d better get your head checked out by the nurse,’ the teacher told her. She looked up at the class. ‘Will someone go with her to the sick bay?’

‘Kate will take her,’ Sarah said, grabbing my wrist and raising my hand.

‘Are you mad?’ I hissed at her through the side of my mouth.

‘Just giving you a chance,’ Sarah whispered back serenely.

‘Okay, fine,’ the teacher was saying. She had to pause and look up my name from the class roll before continuing. ‘Kate, you can take her to the sick bay and check she’s okay.’

‘Yes, Miss,’ I said to the teacher, then glanced back at Sarah. ‘What am I meant to say to her?’ I whispered.

‘Just talk to her like a normal person,’ Sarah whispered back. ‘You’ll be fine.’

Flustered and blushing, I shoveled my books into my bag, then crossed the classroom. I looked about, sure I was being stared at by everyone, but the rest of the class had already gone back to their work, losing interest, with no idea of the naughty interplay that had caused the incident.

Katie, however, was well aware of what had happened, and was standing waiting for me, her eyes downcast, her cheeks as red as my own.

‘So, uh, we should probably get going,’ I mumbled.

‘Yes’m,’ Katie mumbled back, and together we walked, blushing, from the classroom.

Last edited by Leopard; 04-08-2011 at 11:09 AM.
Old 04-05-2011, 03:14 PM   #4
Star Shadows
Prodigy

This is super awesome Leo!
Im so glad youre writing again!!!

Do not ask me for to be your slave, your mistress, or to give you truths or dares. You're wasting your time.

Informative threads:
Anonymous S/M advice service**PM ME**GET S/M ADVICE**

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Star Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 03:55 AM   #5
Aivey
getDare Sweetheart

Yays, another Leo story :3
Really prettifully written, I'm looking forward to more :3
I shall bump it inconspiciously so that everyone else has the delight of reading this :3
so:

BUMP!

My Fetlife
Ask Me Anything
Aivey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 01:07 PM   #6
Krystal
getDare Sweetheart

<3 Leo always writes the best stories.

Love it kitty ^.^

♥♥♥ My FormSpring ♥♥♥

Krystal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 02:00 PM   #7
pymani96
getDare Sweetheart

Default Pymani...

I'm lovin' it lovin' it lovin' it, i'm lovin' it like this! Please continue
Pymani
pymani96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 02:43 PM   #8
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

Where are you and Katie going?

All of you (Sarah / Katie ) seem perfect teenagers to date.

Looking forward to part 3, and finding out what will happen outside the classroom

Ps – please message me when next part has been uploaded

Love Rachie
x x x x

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3

Last edited by Rachie; 04-06-2011 at 02:53 PM.
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 03:39 PM   #9
LadyCeleste

Very nice Leo. I like what I see here, this has a lot of potential.
I DO NOT PARTICIPATE IN TORD. I AM NOT HERE FOR THAT. DO NOT ASK.
LadyCeleste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 04:00 PM   #10
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Thanks, everyone :3 I'm working on part 3 right now; got a little behind schedule for various reasons. I'm meant to be writing at least 500 words per day, but obviously different scenes are different lengths. Will post the next scene as soon as it's ready.

Last edited by Leopard; 04-21-2011 at 06:41 AM.
Old 04-06-2011, 04:30 PM   #11
lordbob
Account Banned

Send a message via AIM to lordbob
Talking

this is a very good story. please send me a PM when the next part is uploaded.
ask me anything
www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?p=466389

I have been dared to do every dare PMed to me for the next month
Mean Little Kitty Song:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qit3ALTelOo
lordbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 11:44 AM   #12
Embii
getDare Sweetheart

Ah, you're such an amazzing writer Leo!
More, this is fantastic, write more.
Oh, and PM when the next bit is out please?
Yeah
, that.
Shh, it's a secret.

Embii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 06:30 PM   #13
katebabe21

this is really great! Keep this going also can you pm me when the next part is out?
katebabe21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 01:21 AM   #14
Xrider

Nice story. I^m looking towards reading the next part.
Xrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 11:06 AM   #15
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Female 3. Nursed Feelings

3. Nursed Feelings

Katie and I walked along the covered pathway between the classrooms that led up to the school office, me scuffing my shoes against the concrete slabs, while Katie’s footsteps were accompanied by a constant tinkling from the tiny bell on her charm bracelet. I’d observed some time ago that Katie always wore that bracelet; it wrapped around her left wrist with intricate silver links, and the charms, uncommonly enough, were six silver cats spread out along the bracelet, and a pink cat collar bell. The result, of course, was that you could hear her coming anywhere she went.

‘I like your shoes,’ Katie mumbled as we walked.

Apparently we both had our eyes on the ground in embarrassment. I tried to lighten the mood a little.

‘“Nice shoes; wanna fuck?”’ I said, quoting the famous pick up line that I was dorky enough to love.

‘Would rather in private than out here,’ Katie replied.

I did a double take.

‘Um, that was just a quote,’ I said awkwardly after a few seconds, blushing.

‘Was a joke, mew,’ Katie replied in a tiny voice.

I’d heard her talking in that quiet little cat talk to her friends, but never to me before. For some reason that was important to me. It just seemed to be something she did with people she was comfortable with. Maybe others would think it was odd, but I found it absolutely adorable. Cats suited her.

I glanced across at her as we walked. Katie’s head was down, eyes on the floor, cheeks flaming. She’d stuffed her hands into the little pockets of her tiny summer shorts, silencing the cat bell on her charm bracelet. Our footfalls sounded heavy in the resulting quiet.

I don’t love her, I told myself, the words on a mantra loop as if I could force them to be true. I don’t love her. ‘How’s your head?’ I asked then, to cover the awkward silence.

Katie looked up at me, her eyes wide and shining, her hair set to white fire in the afternoon sunlight.

Okay, maybe I do love her, but I’m not in love with her, I amended.

‘Bit sore still,’ Katie replied.

‘I’m sorry.’ After all, I’d caused it to happen.

‘My fault,’ she said. ‘Shouldn’t have been messing about on the chair.’

Our arrival at the school office cut our conversation there. We walked past the reception desk and straight into the small sick bay area. The room was basically what you’d find in any doctors - there was a bed of sorts, leather padded with a slight incline at one end, and a row of cupboards with a sink set into the lower set.

There was no nurse on duty - we didn’t have a permanent nurse; several teachers with some first aid training volunteered in shifts, checking in during breaks between classes - so Katie hopped up onto the bed and sat, feet hanging off the edge, to wait.

‘I should get back to class,’ I murmured, feeling uncomfortable spending so much time alone with Katie, but at the same time not wanting to move a step away.

‘Stay and keep me company,’ Katie smiled, patting the bed beside her.

That was all the encouragement I needed. I hopped up onto the bed to sit beside her - we’re both short, okay; those doctors beds aren’t designed for us - but then we sat in silence, staring at the cupboards opposite. I found myself wondering what was in each, wondering if any of it could be used in kinky ways. Yes, I’m that perverted.

‘Never met anyone by finding them masturbating over me,’ Katie said after awhile.

And there went my cheeks, bright red all over again.

‘Yeah, well, you are really cute,’ I laughed, trying to pass it off as nothing.

‘Still a girl, mew,’ Katie murmured. I wasn’t looking at her, but I could hear the blush in her words.

‘Is it a problem?’ The words came out in a choked whisper.

‘Really liked it,’ Katie whispered back.

‘Even though I’m a girl?’ I whispered.

‘Only like girls,’ Katie whispered.

‘Me too,’ I whispered.

Katie looked up at me then, a shy smile spreading across her face. Her cheeks were a deliciously cute pink - though I have to admit, the whole situation felt terribly awkward. Katie was locked in my mind as a cool confident girl; i wasn’t used to this permanently blushing innocent, especially so close in proximity.

The ceramics teacher, Ms Parsons, walked in then, putting an end to our whispered confessions. Ms Parsons was one of the few teachers at the school I adored; she was pretty, but more importantly, very alternative, preferring to encourage us in our projects rather than worry too much about a strict curriculum.

‘Now then, what brings you girls here?’ Ms Parsons asked, standing before us.

Katie remained silent, so I answered for her. ‘She fell off her chair and hit her head, Miss.’

‘Well that’s no good,’ Ms Parsons said, beckoning Katie to lean forward.

Katie did so, and the teacher leaned closer, carefully running her fingers through Katie’s luxurious hair.

As she did so, my own eyes wandered up along Ms Parsons’ arm and saw that the teacher’s loose tan tank top had shifted forward enough to see in through the arm slit - and what was more, she wasn’t even wearing a bra!

I felt myself getting hot again as my eyes traced the rising curve of my teacher’s breast over and over. I am such a perv.

‘Well there’s no blood,’ Ms Parsons was saying. ‘That’s a relief - wouldn’t want to ruin this amazing hair, would we, Katie?’

‘No, Miss,’ Katie said in a tiny muted voice.

I tore my gaze away from my teacher’s boob and saw that Ms Parsons was caressing Katie’s hair lovingly.

I wasn’t sure whether to be jealous or not - surely there was nothing more to the gesture than kindness and fondness - but I did find the whole image very arousing, watching my teacher touching the girl I wanted so familiarly, with me stuck watching unable to do anything myself.

‘Does it still hurt, Katie?’ Ms Parsons asked, her fingers still slowly stroking Katie’s hair.

‘Still hurts a bit, Miss,’ Katie replied quietly.

She was still looking at the floor as she sat there hunched forward, but I could see an embarrassed smile playing across her lips. I decided that Katie really loved the gentle attention.

‘Okay, well I’m going to send you home,’ Ms Parsons said. ‘I want you to put some ice on it, rest up and take it easy, understand?’

‘Mew, yes’m, Miss,’ Katie replied warmly, coming out of her shell enough to fall back into her cat speech even with the teacher. She glanced across at me for a moment, then looked away again, her cheeks becoming redder. ‘Kate’s been looking after me,’ Katie said then. ‘Can she come with me and make sure I’m okay?’

She knows my name! She knows my name! I couldn’t believe it. She actually knows who I am! Wait, what? She wants me to come with her?

‘Of course, sweetie,’ Ms Parsons replied to Katie, oblivious to the emotional explosion going on in my mind. ‘I’ll write you two a note so that the school knows you’ve both left. Just head on out whenever you feel ready enough to walk; I’ll sort out the rest.’

Katie sat up, giving the teacher a big smile.

‘Thank you, Miss,’ she said warmly.

‘Anything I can do to help,’ Ms Parsons replied with her own warm smile. ‘You two girls take care.’

With that, Ms Parsons left the sick bay, heading out to Reception to notify them of our missing the rest of the afternoon’s classes. As she walked out, there was no way to miss her hard nipples poking up from beneath her tank top.

‘Is that okay?’ Katie asked quietly, interrupting my musing over our teacher. ‘Will you come back to my house with me for a bit?’

‘Of course!’ I blurted the words out a little too emphatically. ‘I’d love to! And I want to make sure you’re okay, too.’ I floundered off into silence.

‘Thanky, mew,’ Katie said.

Blushing heavily, she leaned over and kissed my cheek.

And so my little world exploded. The kiss only lasted a second, maybe less, but time slowed to make Katie’s soft lips pressing against my cheeks a slow, graceful, and yet thundering event in my mind. She … kissed … me.

Okay, so it was only on the cheek, perfectly normal for female friends, but that wasn’t the point! Katie kissed me. Me! and she was soft and lovely and perfect and oh my gosh, she smelled amazing. I wanted more. I wanted my skin pressed close against hers, no clothing in the way. I wanted her kissing every inch of my awkward little body. I wanted her. all of her.

I wanted Katie.

Badly.

I guess at some point Katie asked if we could leave now, and I nodded, or something. I vaguely remember us walking together to the bus stop, waiting quietly together for the bus in the sun, the bus’ compression breaks hissing and squeaking when it finally arrived. But the entire time, my mind was lost in a flushing pink haze, the same three thoughts looped on repeat through my brain:

Katie knows who I am, and she kissed me on the cheek. And now she’s taking me back to her house!

Last edited by Leopard; 04-08-2011 at 12:39 PM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk