Old 05-23-2018, 09:29 AM   #1
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via Yahoo to MarvHarvey
Default Christine's Problem

May 2018 Writing Competition. Theme: Summer!
This is a combination of a few ideas, pushed together for the May 2018 Writing Competition. I hope the story is entertaining, and gets a few votes in the competition. (Note: Work in progress. The number of chapters and parts is still unknown.)

=== === ===

Christine's Problem: Chapter 1 Part 1

My cousin Christine looked devastated - I can no longer use the expression that she looked like death - as she came in my front door. Her fiance, Julian, was right behind and he looked as bad or worse. My wife Allison and I swept them into our comfy little living room and we all sat down. I looked surreptitiously for the box of tissues - Chris looked like she would need them any moment.

She didn't waste time on small talk. "Marv, please, just let me tell you what's going on. You are my best friend in the world, like only a life-long friend and relative combined can be. And I need you. I have to tell you what's going on."

She was stumbling from sentence to sentence, and looked like she was struggling to keep it together - then she sat up straight, reached out to take Jules by the hand, and went on. "While you were away on your business trip this week they found I might have cancer. They took biopsies and will know in a few more days. I don't have any of the main risk factors so they figure it's probably a false positive in the blood tests - but it might not be."

"Just wait," she held up her hand as Allie and I moved forward to hug her, to hold her. "Let me go on while I still can." This we understood - we could see her trying to focus. "Marv, Allie, I am too young for this no matter what they find. I have a life to lead and I am going to live it."

She started weeping, and smiling, "first off Julian and I are getting married as soon as we can set it up. Everyone knows it would be coming, but now it is on. Figure maybe two or three weeks from now, just enough so that our families won't have pups when we tell them. And we want you two to stand with us. We aren't going to go nuts with a big wedding and I don't care about having a dozen bridesmaids or any of that crap. Frankly Allie, you are the best girlfriend I ever had anyway." And at that point she broke down and cried and Allie cried and they hugged, and I stood up to give Julian a big manly hug but he was crying too - just like me.

After we settled down, Chris motioned for us to sit and listen. "Listen up you guys. Before Allie brings out that bottle of wine I know she has in the kitchen," we all laughed at the truth of this, "you need to know there is more. This is all Jules and I have been talking about for the last three days. We are going to live, come hell or high water we are going to live every day. Now my dear Julian insisted that we put together our bucket lists and make them and live them every day. We will get everything we can out of life. When they find out that I don't have anything, or am cured, or whatever, we will just be that much better at taking what we want out of life. It's too precious to waste. Now let's have a drink and we can tell you about that part of our plan." At this point she managed another weak smile, and I came forward to hold her as she started crying all over again.

She cried on my shoulder for quite a few minutes. I could think back at our history. Christine and I were indeed the closest of friends, right since we were born: six weeks apart and 28 years growing up practically together. Aunts and uncles still tell us that even when we were infants, just putting us together in a crib would stop us crying and we would babble at each other. If everyone you know says its true then it must be, right? And it just got better over the years. But this! I was hurting and crying inside even as my dear Chrissy was putting on such a strong show.

No wonder Jules looked like a wreck. But I have known him for years - Allie and I introduced them a while back - and he is a genuinely great guy, the kind everyone wishes they could be like when it matters. If anyone can make this all work it is these two.

We went to the kitchen to get some cheese and crackers, and other nibbles, while the first bottle of wine magically vanished and we opened a second. By then we were able to chatter about future plans, leaving the moose on the table for whenever the hospital had more information abut Christine.

As we all relaxed, and I noticed the three of us taking turns holding hands with Chris (with Jules the most of course) or putting our hand on her shoulder. I realized that she was feeling enough wine to relax - but I could tell there was still something to come. She was not finished dropping bombshells.

Last edited by MarvHarvey; 05-24-2018 at 06:45 AM.
MarvHarvey is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to MarvHarvey for this post:
Old 05-23-2018, 09:09 PM   #2
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Christine's Problem: Chapter 1 Part 2

Discussion had rolled around to the things they wanted to do themselves - no one saying out loud that for Chrissy it might be with the rest of her life.

One big topic we got into was the camping and canoeing trips that she wanted to do, the wilderness places she wanted to see and feel. Jules was all in for whatever she wanted - and I was certain he was serious, not just feeding her angst of the moment. He would do anything for her and with her. Of course it must be said that this was Jules who was born and bred a city boy, where a park without a swing set was a forest, and a path where you couldn't see cars or buildings was a wilderness. Allie and I were their usual partners in this kind of thing - and we were on board in an instant.

We were well into that second bottle of wine when I noticed Chris throw a meaningful glance at Julian. I think he gave a tiny nod in return.

"OK. Now I know Marv has been wondering what else I was going to drop on you today - weren't you Marv?"

"Hey Chris, you know me as well as I know you." And I grinned at her.

"Maybe," she said, with a funny little smirk. "And maybe not."

She paused, looked at Allie and at me, and went on. "What all this has done is kick Jules and I into making some decisions and moving forward, and not just the wedding and the bucket lists, but some very important parts of our bucket lists." She glanced at Jules and he smiled back at her. She drew a deep breath. "Marv what you don't know about me is that there are some wild and wacky things on my bucket list! I am a kinky and perverted woman, and I want to do some...hot...stuff."

I didn't react very much at all. What should I show? I smiled a huge smile and said: "you must be if you are related to me, and it couldn't happen to a nicer person. Chris you know I don't care - you are still and always my best friend. I already said I would help you with your bucket list, and in fact it will help Allie and me to jump-start having more fun in our lives - we have been consumed with work the last couple of years."

"Well, that's good, because I really am, and I need your help with a few things on my secret bucket list - maybe I should call it my secret pervy list."

"You know I will help as much as I can, Chris." As I scanned everyone I saw that Allie was looking right at me with a secret smile in her eyes, and she didn't need to nod. "What do you need me to do? Do you want me to tie you up and tickle you silly - we did something close to that when we were kids!" I looked at Jules to be sure he knew I was teasing. But the look on his face told me to expect more. "This is moving on some from talking about canoe trips! What is it Chrissy?" I began to realize that there was some kind of surprise coming.

"Well, there are lots of things," she grinned at me, then at Allie, then went on in a clear voice. "Since I was about 12 I wanted to watch a man work and sweat in the hot sun, the hot hot sun. Since I was about 12. I saw uncle Luke at the farm, chopping wood with his shirt off, and you know what a big muscular man he was. And I want to watch a naked man splitting firewood working and sweating. And...I...I want to supervise...with a whip." Allie and I both reacted with a bit of surprise, but Julian clearly knew this was coming.

Allie had it figured before I did. "That's a hot image, no pun intended," she laughed.

I was a bit surprised, but only a bit. After all Chrissy and I are a lot alike. "Wow! Chris that's really something," I added. I noticed Allie giving me an odd look and a tiny, loving, smile that at any other time would be hot as hell. The way she blinked at me meant she was saying 'yes' to something.

I charged onward: "are you just going to ask Uncle Luke and Aunt Gina to use their farm for a day or two?" When motivated, she would do almost anything and this might not be out of the question.

Christine laughed and shook her head at my remark, and continued: "but it's more, Marv. You see, we have made city boy here into a competent camper and canoeist, he isn't much danger to others any more, and not often to himself. But I...there are some things I...." She paused and looked at me, then looked down.

Then I understood Allie's smile. "Chris. Do you want me to do that? Are you hoping I will volunteer?"

Last edited by MarvHarvey; 05-24-2018 at 06:54 AM.
The following user says Thank You to MarvHarvey for this post:
Old 05-24-2018, 11:05 PM   #3
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Christine's Problem: Chapter 1 Part 3

She looked up, unusually shyly for Chris looking at me, and slowly nodded.

"Of course!" I said with a laugh. Do you think we could be so much two peas in a pod in every other way, and me not be a bit of a kinky pervert myself!

Chris mouth dropped open, and stayed open when Allie added: "there had to be some kind of subconsciousness reason you became so close so fast." At this we all laughed – Chris and Jules from relief.

Julian chimed in, "I offered to chop wood, I said I would learn, but she was afraid that I would chop my leg off – or something more important – and to be honest I think she wanted you, Marv. At least she wanted you to know – whatever you might think."

At this comment Chris threw her arms around his neck and squeezed him hard. “You know me so well. You love me so much. Thank you.”

This emotional moment diverted any discussion of chopping wood – but I knew it would come later.

But the news was out and the ice was broken: we didn't have to talk about it for a little while. So, we broke in a series of little conversations about things on their list. I got out the grill and fetched more wine from the basement, and Allie dug into the fridge and freezer for food. Jules and Chris helped out with a few things, including setting the table and making up a bed for the night: clearly they were not going anywhere soon. There was too much to talk about, and enough wine to take us there.

--- --- ---

As the evening wore on we ate and drank, and generally relaxed. Passing time let us drink without getting overly drunk – just nicely buzzed.

When we returned to the living room, Chris came and sat on my lap. To my surprise, Allie went and sat on Julian's lap. “We've been talking,” Allie said. “And we agreed that we both wanted to make out with our second most favourite men in the world – so for the next little while you guys are stuck with us!”

I love my cousin but was this OK? She sensed my unease and just said, “get over it, pal. You and I are not getting married, we like each other a lot – don't we?” And with that she grabbed my head in both her hands and gave me a kiss that grew hotter every second. I didn't think about it, but my hands found their way under her sweater to hold and feel her lean strong body. No longer a relatives, but forever best friends, we made out like a couple of high school kids. Wow! And on the bigger couch, my wife and Julian were doing the same thing, except they were a making bit more body contact. When I noticed them, it was hot!

We all just enjoyed each other for a few minutes, and there was peace in the air. Given the way the afternoon had started, that was wonderful. As we slowed down, Chris stood up and said, “game time. Let's play spin the bottle. But when the bottle points at you, you only kiss if you don;t have clothes to take off.”

“I have a bottle right here,” said Allie, and the game was on. Julian was the first to run out of clothes, Allie second, then me, and last Chris. By that time we had had a lot of kissing – the girls kissed each other, although Jules and I didn't. Chris kind of scowled when we put that off, but said nothing.

We snuggled up with our usual partners, keeping each other warm, groping and kissing a bit, just all being together. We had never done this but I guess we were all kinky enough that it was a good icebreaker for a new relationship among the four of us.

“Marv, I won't hold you to your promise of chopping wood under my supervision, it's up to you. But I think we can plan a canoe trip to Keeneeshello Reserve, you know those campsites with the beaches and rocky outcrops, on those shallow lakes. In mid summer the fishermen are gone because the water is too warm, and most canoe campers don't like the trip until later, when the mosquitoes are pretty well gone. The perfect thing is that the forest managers bring wood in so campers don't chop down the forest. They stock four sites there, you'll have lots and lots to split!”

“Clearly you have been thinking about this!”

“She has,” said Allie with a grin. "And I will help her with trip planning." Clearly she liked the idea too!

“Marv, since I was 12 I have been looking for places where this could be pulled off. I spotted those campsites at Keenees many years ago. I also pay attention to possibilities for using Uncle Luke and Aunt Gina's but that's tricky – they live there!” she laughed.

I disengaged from Allie and crawled over to Jules and Chris on the couch. I put my hands on her and smoothed them slowly up and down her body, even as Jules held onto her. “Best friends forever. I am pretty kinky too - and I think I can get into this. I hope I can.”

By this time we were all tired and naked and ready for our own beds. In the morning we had a wedding to plan. There was a lot of hot and heavy sex in each bedroom for about 10 or 15 minutes, then we all slept soundly.

Last edited by MarvHarvey; 05-25-2018 at 09:34 AM.
Old 05-26-2018, 02:01 AM   #4
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Christine's Problem: Chapter 1 Part 4

The next day we started planning the canoe trip. It would be in about seven weeks, so there was plenty of time as long as we made reservations and arranged time off work. Allie and I had a canoe, and Chris used one her parents had in their garage but hardly ever used. Allie volunteered to handle the rest, consulting with Christine if and when required. It would only be much later that I would pay the price for this scheming of theirs.

The four of us got together regularly, and some times had time and energy for some games: spin the bottle was one with many variations of rewards and forfeits, plus strip twister, and naked twister, and loads of others. We never played the old classic strip poker, because one of us had bad family associations with poker and gambling – someone gambling away money the family needed to live. We didn't get into role-playing games then because we just didn't, we were busy with too many other things.

It was almost two weeks after the big announcement, and a week before the wedding, when Chris got the word on her full battery of tests. It was a relief to all: nothing serious, but a couple of small “anomalies” that would be removed surgically for closer examination – outpatient surgery in two days!

This was of course a huge relief, and so we had dinner at our house. Chris needed female contact and reassurance more than she needed the group – even me! Allie proved that she was a great girlfriend and stuck with her, Julian and I cooked and served everything, and we did it wearing red thongs and red bow ties. That was a surprise we had cooked up for the girls, and they laughed so hard they almost fell over when we took the tray of snacks and the tray with the wine and glasses into the living room. They laughed harder when they watched me going out to tend the grill! Fortunately it is mostly sheltered from the neighbours, although it didn't feel so sheltered when they locked the door on me! They only let me in after I took off the thong and tossed it out onto the grass.

After we ate – Jules and I dressed as we were – the girls went back to sit and scheme about the wedding and other things. Jules and I cleaned up and then took them tea, but they wanted to continue their private discussion, so we headed to the basement – the man cave. The girls stopped us.

“Here you two, come with us. Jules – hands on your head.” That was so they could take his thong off! Then they handcuffed both of us behind our backs. What had they been talking about and what were they doing now?

“Now come outside – its getting darker so no one will see.”

With them taking us each by the arm we obediently went outside – but Allie led us off the deck and out to the back fence and under a small tree. She whispered, “now, stand here, facing the little tree. Good, facing each other too. Chris – cuff yours to the tree, just below that little branch there. I'll cuff mine there too.” With that, they each produced another set of cuffs and attached one cuff around our manly bits and the other around the tree. We were attached too high to sit or even kneel, and a bit too low to stand up straight.

“See, Chris, it's like I figured. They are attached just a bit too low and won't be able to stand up straight so they'll have to spread their feet apart, and balance there against the tree as mosquito bait. They'll squirm a bit, it's too bad it'll be dark on 20 minutes, but we can watch them until them.”

Chris giggled at this last bit. “Allie, you are a ton of fun. Let's go sit with the mosquito coils for a bit, then go back inside to talk.”

We stood there. And at first the mosquitoes seemed to find us in pretty fair numbers, so we both shimmied and shook as we tried to reduce the number of bites we got. We could hear the girls giggling and whispering on the porch until it was dark and they went inside. We did look around at the neighbours, but didn't see any lights on or hear anyone outside. We hoped no one was sitting in the dark watching us! How long were the girls going to leave us?

At least we had time to discuss the wedding – as if our views mattered – and what was in the girls' scheming heads! And we talked about Christine's health – surgery in two days. We were both worried, but somehow confident. The big canoe trip – there were others planned for later but the wood-chopping trip was the most important – also gave us something to talk about. But again, the girls weren't telling us much.

After maybe half an hour Allie turned on the back porch light! What the hell? Someone would see our white skin in the dark. So we worried. Fortunately the mosquitoes had dispersed once it got dark, with most of the few left carried off on the warm breeze.

It was an hour later when they came to get us. We were a bit chilly by then, but after we were marched back in the house we soon warmed up – Jules and I with our heads stuck between our girls' legs and lapping away, the girls as a result of our efforts.

But this story is about the canoe trip, so tales of our other adventures and even the wedding will have to wait.

Last edited by MarvHarvey; 05-26-2018 at 06:58 PM.
Old 05-27-2018, 10:55 AM   #5
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Christine's Problem: Chapter 1 Part 5

The real news was Chrissy. That first surgery went well, and the little 'anomalies' they took out were instantly recognized as benign. She would be fine once she recovered form the various procedures and treatments – and that was the big news for all of us, and just in time for the wedding. The tale of the wedding itself is not part of this story – maybe another day.

After the wedding, Chris had another surgical 'procedure' to remove a few more of the 'anomalies' that had been found, and then more tests followed to make sure there was nothing else going on in her body. After that there were to be hormonal and other chemical interventions to get her system settled and sorted out, and prevent a recurrence of these nasty little things that had been making her ill – and which had caused her to seek medical help in the first place. After that, a few weeks off work to rest and she would be the healthiest of all of us.

Jules was stalwart and optimistic support through everything that happened, always looking to the future together, Allie was the girl pal who held her hand whenever required, and I was her life story and her rock.

As soon as I had a chance to think about the canoe trip, and what I would have to do, male vanity got the better of me and I started to work out a bit extra every day. I might never be a big muscular man like our Uncle Luke, but I could sharpen up my fitness, and sharpen my six-pack in particular. So I added to my running, did exercises twice a day, and cut back on my beer drinking.

When I also eased back on my wine with meals, Allie noticed. Quickly putting two and two together, she asked if I thought Chris would be that tough on me. I told her, “I just want to look presentable, and not like a guy who works in an office.”

“You are in pretty good shape – I should know because I check you out every chance I get,” she replied with a smirk.

“Yeah, but what if she has me chopping wood for an hour, or maybe more? I'll need muscles for that. So, I dug out my old weights from high school and started with them a few days ago.”

Allie laughed. “Do you really think she'll make you work until you drop? I bet the real problem will be your office-boy hands. You'll get raw and blistered in no time at all.” I didn't notice the glint in her eyes as she said this.

“Geez – I never thought of that! I wonder what I can do?”

“Google is your friend Marv, you better look for ways to toughen up the skin on your hands: just three weeks left.” She was giggling by this time - I just didn't know that it was about what she and Chris had been planning.

And so I found myself haunting sites for weightlifters, climbers, and manual workers, and trying a few things to make me a bit more resistant to having the skin worn off my hands – I remembered from experience that even some casual wood splitting could take a toll on soft hands.

As the days counted down I could see that I was getting fitter and looked great – Allie showing appreciation every day – and we were all ready to go.

One thing was, my anxiety built up as we got closer. I tried to ask Chris what she was planning, and she just smiled. I tried to ask her if we could talk about what kind of whip she wanted to use, what fit her fantasy, but she just said, "I have a couple that will do very nicely - at least from my end. You will have to take what you get, won't you."

Several times I asked Allie, surely she knew what the plan was -- she and Chris had made all the plans, hadn't they? She just smiled and said it was Chrissy's business and I should not ask. When I asked for the fourth time, about a week before the trip, she told me that she had a reward for asking after being told to stop: no orgasms for the week...they had discussed it and Chris agreed that I should be randy and ready. My anxiety started to grow rapidly.

Last edited by MarvHarvey; 05-27-2018 at 02:02 PM.
Old 05-28-2018, 02:48 AM   #6
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Christine's Problem: Chapter 2 Part 1

We had both canoes on the SUV, and all our gear for a 6 day (5 night) canoe trip inside with the four of us – it was snug, but the drive was just a few hours. Now here we were at the eastern boat launch of the Keeneeshello Reserve, ready to put in. My anxiety was peaking – I was almost sick with the flock of geese flapping around in my stomach.

It was mid-day on Sunday, so the launch area was quiet, mostly just a few recreational boaters from the nearby beach. Day-trippers and weekend campers would be coming back later in the day, but there were few others heading out at this point in the week – the reason we were going out into the Keenees now so we would have our corner of the our lake pretty much to ourselves. That was why the girls had extended the trip for the whole week, and it was easy to reserve the place we wanted for Sunday to Friday.

As I got out, Allie came around and confronted me. “OK! Now you are under control of Chrissy until we get back to here on Friday, under your promise to be her wood splitter. And she has of course given me full authority too!” At this last part she gave me a big shark-eating grin that I knew too well. “Now, out of the shirt and shorts – this is why I told you to wear the new swimsuit I bought you.”

“But, Allie! It's the boat launch and I need my shorts and....” But I could see the look on her face. And I was just irritating her.

“You will do as you are told! Now stand out here in that cute suit. See, Julian has a new one too!” I had not seen him going through the same routine with Chrissy on the other side of the car. “Now both of you will take turns getting your sunscreen on. You will put your hands on your head and we will work together to lather you up.”

Christine added, “don't give us that shocked look. Yes, every guy in the place will see you getting sunscreen rubbed all over by two hot chicks – they'll be more envious of that than looking at your little red suits.“ The giggle showed that she was quite aware that the big problem would be to avoid becoming too publicly aroused while being lathered up by these too saucy vixens.

My shoulders slumped a bit, but she was right – OK – hands on my head and stand still. And indeed with four warm soft hands putting my sunscreen on I got very aroused very fast. The bulge in the front of my new Speedo was growing … and growing. My face got as red as the suit as I tried to lean a bit to hide it, but it was a useless effort. And it didn't go down as I had to stand and watch Julian get the same treatment with the same results.

“OK, you can start unloading,” Chris told us, and we lowered our hands and turned away from anyone who might be watching.

“Hey girls! Do us next?” came a call from one of three guys half way across the parking lot.

“Only if you lose the shirts and those baggy shorts, we do all or nothing!” Allie always had a quick and saucy retort. She waved the bottle of sunscreen at them but as she expected the guys laughed and one called “no way!” as they turned away, although one had a thoughtful look and I think he would have been game if his buddies had not been so quick to so no. He would not have been disappointed.

Julian and I took a few minutes to 'come down' from that, re-tucking ourselves in our suits a few times as we got the canoes off the roof, and the girls did their own sunscreen.

With all four of us working at it the canoes were loaded up in a few minutes. The other last-minute surprise for me was that my clothes bag was coming out of the pack, and staying behind. I would have hat, sunglasses, shoes, sandals, rain gear, the red Speedo, and another swimsuit that Allie had tucked in with her clothes – I would need nothing else? So, protective gear and a couple of scraps of spandex!

"Allie, I'll be cold in the evening, and what if the mosquitoes are bad?"

"Ha ha! I guess you'll have to work hard then won't you. If you keep moving, the mosquitoes won't catch you - maybe."

Chrissy added: "Maybe I can help you work hard enough to stay warm at night? Doesn't that sound like fun?"

What would they spring on me next? It was hard to believe but my anxiety jumped yet again as she put another bag I had not seen into the empty space in the pack. What on earth...and the geese in my stomach started flying around in frenzied circles. I was starting to worry that this would all be more than I bargained for.

Then we were on our way out into the Keenees. The pace was easy as we waited to see how Chrissy's energy would hold up. Soon the calm of paddling came over us all.

Last edited by MarvHarvey; 05-30-2018 at 12:04 AM.
Old 05-28-2018, 04:12 PM   #7
Sydney_sub
getDare Sweetheart

Thanks for the next chapter. Can’t wait to see where the story goes.

Send me a message if you'd like a sub to obey your commands, ladies only.

Limits: Public, CBT, poop, blood etc...
Sydney_sub is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Sydney_sub for this post:
Old 05-30-2018, 02:02 AM   #8
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Christine's Problem: Chapter 2 Part 2

While paddling along the main lake, all four of them had thoughts tumbling over in their minds.

Christine:
Paddling along here is so special. It reminds me of coming here on family trips when I was kid. Some of those times we had a lot of folks along.

I was feeling a bit worn from all the medical stuff, but I'm improving fast now and will be alright. And I am married to the most wonderful man in the world, maybe even better than my cousin, maybe. LOL. Just thinking of him brings tears to my eyes.

This crisis pushed Julian and I to make some decisions – particularly if he could be kinky enough to feed my need, or at least let me feed it somehow. And thankfully he thought he could. Where previous efforts had run into his conventional expectations, he was so committed to me that he would try and try again. And I have to say that recent activities, with Marv to talk to, had really opened him up. I hope he is sincere – no, I know he is sincere – I hope he really is having fun and we can sustain this togetherness. But for the next few days I get to do things that my wacky spirit has needed for a long time. Some of them to him!

And Marv! O.M.G. I should have known he would be a bit twisted if I was. I just hope I don't wear him out this week, at least not completely. I am going to come close. LOL.

Julian:
I have to admit I like pretty much all the adventures Chris hauls me out on. I missed a lot in the city. I am even getting to be able to paddle half decently – Allie and Marv have been good teachers too.

And once I let go of my expectations I have to say I like this supposedly kinky activity. It's just fun and a bit silly and a bit scary and a while bunch of stuff. And it moves me in ways I hadn't even thought of.

But Holy Smokies! What are these girls going to do to us? I like the uncertainty and I know I can trust them, I just hope they . . . I hope I can get . . . .

I have to convince Chris that I like having her order me around, no it's more complex than that, but that'll do for now. She can . . . I like having her surprise me and . . . show me the way to thrills I never . . . I love her in so many ways. Let's see how this all goes.

Allison:
This is so relaxing. My brain is almost turned off for the first time since Chris dropped her news on us. Planning the wedding, then this trip, wow. All in just a few weeks. No wonder I need this break.

Marv is kinkier than even Chris ever thought, and she still understands him in ways I don't. I guess we could have, should have, invited her to join in some playtime with us a few years ago. LOL!

I'm going to have fun with these boys – and Chris is happy with me useing Jules when she is running Marv ragged – and boy is she ever going to do that.

My Marv – God but he looks good with all that extra exercise! I hope she doesn't hurt him. I know she won't seriously, and from what he has whispered to me in the night I am seeing that he has had some much darker fantasies than he wanted to tell me. I hope he . . . is 'enjoys' the right word – I don't know . . . this week.

Marvin:
This is great. Just paddle along in the middle of nowhere and watch beautiful Allie paddling right there in front of me. Yeah.

Julian is a decent paddler these days, enough that Chrissy lets him paddle in the stern. Ha! He's still not as smooth to watch as Chris, but he's pretty decent. And he's a great guy, it's always good to have him around.

I am getting a bit less scared of what Christine has in mind, I guess activity is making me feel less sick with the anxiety. Not much I can do now unless I really blow a fuse and have to call it off. I know she won't really hurt me, and Allie is here. This already expanded way past chopping wood – and I see Allie's influence in there!

I have to tell myself that I wanted something like this forever. I have to go through with it so I will know how it feels, what it is like.

And so they continued up the lake to the first portage, where they would move off the main lake and into the wilderness.

Last edited by MarvHarvey; 05-30-2018 at 08:49 AM.
Old 05-30-2018, 11:56 AM   #9
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Christine's Problem: Chapter 2 Part 3

It was less than a couple of hours and we were at the first portage. We had to unload everything and carry the canoes and packs across about 500 meters to the next lake, and moving across a change in terrain into the shallow sandy lakes there. The load was heavy: while some gear was light and compact for backwoods travel, we were going to a single location for the week and so had brought more than a few luxuries. Comfy chairs and a small table were a bit awkward, the wine was more understandable.

As they got ashore, Allie took charge. “OK. Chris grab a chair and some light gear. We want to save your energy. You and I will go across to the other end and sit and relax while these boys bring everything over. I'll take a pack with the snacks and a chair. Boys: get working. Don;t make us wait too long!”

And so with that Jules and I were left to labour away. First trip we took a canoe each. He was getting pretty good at picking one up. Then across the trail. With just our shoes and swimsuits we were fully exposed to the flies and unable to defend ourselves much as we held onto the canoes. The bigger biting flies got both of us a few times.

The girls just laughed when we go to the end and complained. “So you better move faster when you bring the next load! Come here for some water before you go.” When we went over for a drink, they also confiscated out swimsuits. “There aren't any other groups in sight so you can make do with these,” and they held out thongs in the same red as our swim briefs. We were grateful for any protection from the flies, and too wise to complain further.

Without the girls making trips we had three more loads each, even over-burdened as we were for the short trail. The big deer flies and moose flies feasted well! Allie made one trip to carry paddles and PFD's, mostly because she was getting bored waiting. Chris relaxed. When we were almost ready to go, she said: “time for sunscreen boys. Suits off, hands on heads.” And so we stood naked while the girls gave us another layer of sunscreen.

The next lake was less than an hour long. A different experience: smaller, less rugged and rocky, more of the softer shorelines with the possibility of seeing moose. We paddled on to the second and last portage. A bit tricky to locate, but a gentle landing and short, smooth 250 meter path to the lake that would be our home for the week.

This time Chris took charge: “give up those suits, yes, the thongs don't cover much anyway and you won't need them unless someone comes along. If they are offended by seeing you gorgeous hunks then we'll give these back to you, maybe.” She grinned. “We will be at the other end – don't make us wait too long.”

And so we did it again, same deal but the wind was a bit stronger and so there were fewer flies. Jules got a few bites in especially tender spots. His city-born blood must attract them! This time the girls decided to help carry – I think so they could walk behind and watch our naked butts!

And again, before we set out, they decided it was sunscreen time. “Jules: you first. Marv: you spread his sunscreen. Be sure not to miss anywhere.” I am not sure who was more embarrassed by this: Julian or me. He started growing an impressive erection while the girls giggled.

“And we mean anywhere!” Allie laughed. “Do it...stroke it to be sure its well covered!” And this was the oddest surprise as Julian and I both squirmed. A minute later she said, “switch. Jules you can give Marv his rubdown.” With places reversed we both squirmed with the weirdness of handling another guy's bits. I was about ready to explode when Jules stopped.

He looked at me and I am sure we both had the same thoughts: O.M.G. What else are they going to spring on us?

Then another large lake but a short paddle for us to reach our campsite. It was as I remembered it from many previous trips: the small sandy beach, the large, smooth rocky outcrop on the shore to use as a patio (we called it the anvil), and nice sheltered tent sites back in the trees. It really is like a story book.
Old 05-30-2018, 10:29 PM   #10
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Christine's Problem: Chapter 2 Part 4

We landed and unloaded. Of course Julian and I did all of it while Allie and Chris decided where they wanted things set up. Two tents, kitchen area, and loungers and chairs set up to go between anvil rock and the beach. Since this was a paddle-and-set-up trip, those two had loaded up a pair of lightweight folding loungers for themselves. Julian and I figured we would not get much time to use the loungers even if we had been the ones to carry them.

Allie came back from scouting: "Quick swim for everyone to cool off, then get to work." The girls kept their bikinis on, but Jules and I just took off our shoes to swim.

After only two or three minutes, Allie spoke again: “Boys that's enough for you. Marv put our tent there. Jules, yours goes over there. Since we are all here together we won't worry about spreading out. It's getting late so we'll finish our swim and then help by setting up the kitchen and getting to work on supper.” This was good news: Allie was a superlative camp cook – with her direction and her work we would eat well. “Marv, when the tents are up, take Julian and find a couple of good spots to hang the food. Set up the ropes now so it will be easier to do once it's getting dark.”

We had our orders so we got to work, even as Chris and Allie spent a few more minutes in the water, making plans. It was getting to early evening and the mosquitoes were out, so Jules got out the bug repellent. Allie was watching. “Jules! What are you doing! Do you have permission to use that? No! Well, that is reserved to protect delicate female skin from the mosquitoes. You just have to make do.” She called Chris over, “don't you think he should be punished for using supplies without permission?”

Chris agreed. “Yes, as soon as everything is set up – before we eat.” Jules went back to work wondering what his fate would be. We both swatted at mosquitoes.

When we reported back with our work complete, Chris and Allie were ready. “Jules come out to the anvil. Marv, you come and watch.”

I went along, and soon they had Jules in the middle of the anvil. “Hands and knees. Now reach back between your legs and grab your ankles. Good, yes,” Chris was satisfied with his rear end pointed skyward.

Allie then pulled out their disciplinary instrument. “This isn't a serious offence so we decided to test something improvised. I tied a big knot in the end of this rope from the canoe, and Chris is going to beat your butt with it. And she is probably going to miss with a few shots and bang your balls with the knot – so hang on tight.”

Jules took it well. <Put> <Sput> <Put> <Put> “Aahh.” as one hit his balls. <Sput> <Puut> “Ah-eee,” when another one missed. <Poot> <Put> <Poot> <Put> “Aahh.” <Buut> <Put>

“That's an experimental dozen and now we can eat,” said Chris. “You may get up, Jules.”

It wasn't a hard beating, but he did have some odd round bumps where the knot had landed, and the three to the balls had been painful. It might be a long week.

After we had eaten, boys cleaned up while girls sat by the lake. “Boys, come over here and we'll talk.”

We came over and were directed to kneel on the rock. Allie spoke first, “we'll have a little fire tonight, so you guys go and gather up what good firewood you can find. If you have to, you may go over to the wood pile by the road and get a few pieces. While we sit by the fire we can plan for tomorrow. I know it will be fun!”

Chris added: “I will have work for both of you tomorrow, so Jules, you won't feel left out. Maybe we'll see if you can handle the axe safely, but there is lots to do. Right now, as soon as you get the wood, take the food barrels over to hang for the night. We will go over there to check it out, and help haul it up. I'll take a light in case we need it.”

We gathered wood but there wasn't much, so we went over to the big pile that Keenees Preserve managers stocked with a truck every month or so. By bringing firewood in by the old logging road (locked to other traffic), they avoided having campers strip the place bare. The pile served four campsites: two right here where we were, and a pair along a trail to another cove about half a kilometer away. It was out of sight but we knew that there was no one scheduled to be there this week.

While doing this we discussed the sunscreen business – for sure the girls would have us doing each other again. Neither of us had ever been handled by a guy before but we couldn't help our bodies reacting.

When we went to hang the food, we found the girls looking over the two spots we had found, and giving each other some knowing smirks – worrying us with the way they got quiet when we got near.

Once that was done, we headed back to camp. But Chris was laughing as she gave instructions: “Walking back to the tents you can only walk when you have an erection, and with your hands on your head. So stroke and stoke up some heat and then hands on head and see how far you can go before you have to stop and stroke. And no orgasmic action. Don't even get close.”

Sheesh! This was weird. It would have been much easier if they hadn't been laughing at us.

I let Jules show off his skills in lighting the fire. Then we all sat on the chairs and enjoyed the evening darkness falling over us. The endless velvet sky with a bazillion stars is still one of the greatest shows on earth. Jules and I shivered a bit as the air got cooler, but snuggling with our wives was some compensation.

It had been a long day of travel by car and canoe, and we soon took our sleepy selves off to bed. Once we were inside and snuggled together, Allie whispered to me. “Your time is coming. You are brave for doing this. But I think you want to be driven hard – I think you have always wanted to do something like this, haven't you?”

“Yes, honey, I sort of have. Not always sure what or how, and it might be a bit extreme, but I do need to try it.”

“Naked for the mosquitoes and weather is one thing, but Chris is going to get what she wants from you. So enjoy it, the work and the suffering, and giving her your trust. I will look out for you but I don't think she will get carried away.” We just lay quietly for a moment but just before we fell asleep she added: “I don't think I will get carried away either – but you never know about me!”

Last edited by MarvHarvey; 05-31-2018 at 08:59 AM.
Old 05-31-2018, 10:33 AM   #11
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Christine's Problem: Chapter 3 Part 1

We all slept well, I think, and awoke to the sound of loons calling in the dawn mist on the lake. A few birds singing in the trees were only noticed later as we got moving around and having breakfast. The sun was rising high and hot as we ate.

“Boys: shoes and socks and that's all. Let's see you do sunscreen for each other. Be thorough.”

Again Jules and I did it: hands on head while the other rubs and gropes us all over. The combination of physical stimulation and humiliation was even more arousing than the day before, I think because we had been anticipating it, knowing that our bodies would like it no matter what we were thinking. The girls egged us on with things like: “Do his balls again, and up his crack. Rub it in well.” and “Jack him a few more times, and rub it in the top. You don't want him to get burned do you?”

This left us both extremely aroused and erect, to listen to our instructions from Chris: “Marv, set up the best chopping block you can – right up on the anvil. Then you and Jules can go get firewood to split. The day starts now.”

Allie appeared with something behind her back. “Before you boys go, I want you to see the presents I have for Christine.” From behind her back she produced a whip. It was unmistakably a whip, more than three feet long, flexible, and with a thin and even more flexy line swinging at the end. “This is a dressage whip. It will be perfect to keep you at your work. It gives some length to reach out, and a lash at the end to give you a little zap when you need it.” Chrissy was thrilled, and took it from Allie and swept it through the air.

Allie continued: “And this one is a nice plain little whip, that coils up to fit in a pack or a jacket pocket, so Chris can carry it any time. So never think she can't reach out to you. And one last thing – I told Chris I would ensure she had everything she needs, so here is a real rattan cane, perfect for plain old punishment. So be warned.” Chris was excited, I was worried. Jules also looked worried, but he hadn't told me what kind of promise he had with Chris for the week. It sure looked like we were both going to be more closely obedient than we had imagined.

“Thanks, Allie. I knew you would make sure I had the tools for the job. Now boys, get to work.”

It took a few minutes to get a big block of wood set up to use for splitting. The axe was ready and sharp – a sharp axe is safer than a dull one because it goes where you put it and doesn't bounce off. Jules appeared with an armload of wood, then we set off together to get more. On the way we talked: he had told Chris that he understood her reluctance tyo have him chopping all day, especially when tired and being driven with a whip, but wanted to be everything for her. So he had her promise to treat him as a slave as much or more than she did me. So there we were – I knew I wanted it, needed it, but what about Jules?

A few minutes later I was back at the anvil and Chris was there to start the wood-chopping. “Jules, go get more wood unless you have other instructions. OK Marv, I want you to cut wood into two piles: one of small stuff, kindling, and one of a nice size for campfires. Now here is a drink of water, then get going. I brought my chair and I am just going to watch. That's all – just watch. Jules, go get the sunscreen – I want you to do me fall over while I watch. You can do Allie too if she wants.”

And so I started. I picked a few easy pieces to get warmed up. It was hot and I quickly started to sweat: standing naked in the sun, working harder as I moved on to some tougher chunks of wood. After a couple of these I paused to wipe the sweat out of my eyes/ “No resting – keep chopping.” And I got moving again. It was steady going, but I was rested and it was only mid-morning. The heat was rising fast.

Chris was lounging back, getting her sunscreen slowly and loving applied by Jules. The I had to see Allie getting the same from Jules. I wasn't jealous so much as envious. <Ziip> And a line of fire shot across my butt cheek. “Keep your eyes on what you are doing. What she is getting is not your concern.” <Ziip> The other cheek.

I worked on steadily, muscles warmed up and working well. <Ziip> Across the back of my leg. “I like watching you. Jules, when you finish ravishing Allie, please go get us water.” I was looking forward to a drink.

When Jules came back, Chris got up and came closer – looking at my progress. She drank slowly and then spit some water on my chest. “You can wait before you drink. Finish the wood you have here and then you can drink. <Ziip> Lightly on my chest. <Ziip> <Ziip> On my calves.

And so she sat and watched – just watched. Jules was bringing more wood – faster than I could cut it so the pile was growing.

Allie got up from her lounge: “Chris, can I take Jules out canoeing? I'd like to teach him to paddle solo, and Marv is too busy to teach him.”

“Of course. Let's have the boys take a sunscreen break before you go out. Boys – you know what to do.” And we groped each other again, got aroused again.

Then I had to go on chopping while Allie and Jules went out in the two canoes to have fun. Chris watched. She took off her bikini and started caressing herself. <Ziip> <Ziip> Across my butt. I kept on working, but we were now into late morning and it was hot hot hot out there on that rock. I heard chris moaning.

“OK, have a drink now. And you can put your hat on – nope, no rest to go get it – Jules brought it before he went out. That's enough water for you. Work.”

I could see the others out in the bay paddling around, having fun. I was sweating and now I was feeling the fatigue. Chris watched. She was working herself to another orgasm. “You are doing too well Marv! <Ziip> I expected you to need more of the whip! <Ziip> But I don;t need a reason – and you need to know what happens when you slow down.” <Ziip> <Ziip> The last few were criss-crossing my back. <Ziip> <Ziip>

It's hard to describe the minutes going by – but with another stop for sunscreen (which Chris did herself, arousing me to the highest degree) and a drink, it reached lunch time and more than two hours of chopping wood. I ached. I also hurt from a few dozen more lashes Chris had given me up and down my body and legs. Mostly she sat back a bit and watched, and after the first few orgasms, was content with working herself up to the edge.

When Allie and Jules were coming back in to land at the beach, Chris said "Face me. Hands on head. Legs apart." When she lined up and measured the distance to my balls I knew what she was going to do. <Zeep> <Zeep> <Zeep> "That wasn't what I wanted with Uncle Luke, but it is with you." <Zeep> <Zeep> Then she licked her lips and told me to keep working while she went over to meet them.

“Allie, let Jules pull the boats in. Would you please go supervise Marv – don't let him slow down until I am finished with Jules and go back to take over. We can all go for lunch after that. Jules, you get the canoes safe on the beach then come here.”

A couple of minutes later Jules came over to her. “I hope you had fun canoeing with Allie – I had a blast watching Marv. Now I want you to fuck me silly. Plow me deep. You can't have an orgasm or else I'll whip you twice as much as I give Marv – but fuck my brains out right here right now on this beach.”

Last edited by MarvHarvey; 05-31-2018 at 10:37 AM.
Old 05-31-2018, 12:25 PM   #12
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Christine's Problem: Chapter 3 Part 2

It was fascinating to see them – I had never watched anyone having sex before. I don't know how Julian held off having his own orgasm for so long, but I could hear his roar when she told him it was OK to let go. He was as ready as she was and they both came so fast and hard. Allie didn't let me get too interested, ordering me to face the other way, and lashing me across the chest a stomach a few times. “Because I can," she said with a lustful smile. God but she's beautiful. She circled, tracing lines around my arse and my balls with the tip of the whip. I trembled waiting for the lash that never came.

After lunch Jules and I did our sunscreen again, and I went back to work. Chris and Allie had taken places in the shade as the sun peaked in the cloudless sky, Jules was doing their sunscreen – the kind of job a sex-slave wannabee dreams about – then he would go to get more wood. I was already blazing hot. Allie got up and came over to me.

“Reach between my legs and you'll find a prize.” I didn't need to be told twice – and what I found was a pair of light weight padded work gloves. “See, I take care of my man.”

Chris came over and passed Allie the whip. “Don't let him think you are soft.”

<Ziip> <Ziip> <Ziip> <Ziip> <Ziip> <Ziip> And my arse exploded in lines of fire. “I won't,” said Allie.

Again it was hot and hard, and I was getting more and more tired. Chris pulled her chair out from the shade and sat nearby – I knew what this meant. And so then I got a line of fire on my body with every swing of the axe. Sweat was running off me in a river. “Take a break – face me, legs apart, hands on head.” I was afraid of what was coming but it was my chest muscles. <Ziip> <Ziip> <Ziip> <Ziip> <Ziip> <Ziip> I moaned in pain and she just said, “back to work!” Then she moved back to the shade.

Jules was given a new task. “Julian, come here. You have been escaping the whip, so stand still, hands on your head.” She walked around him. <Ziip> <Ziip> <Ziip> <Ziip> <Ziip> <Ziip> He flinched and jumped at every stroke. It was a revelation to him – I was flinching too when I could, but this was his first whip. “Jules, gather bundles of the kindling and take it to our campsite. Stack it under the end of the old log bench by the fireplace. You can put bigger pieces under the other end. I will be over to check in a little while.”

With her chair in the sun, Chris was fingering herself and lashing me, it was a rhythm she had going. The lashes were light, not to break the skin, but every one hurt. Allie was doing the same with her hands back in the shade. “Chris, when Julian comes back can I borrow his tongue for a few minutes?”

“Ha ha, of course Allie dear.” <Ziip> <Ziip> <Ziip> <Ziip> <Ziip> <Ziip> on my shoulders now – she had been leaving those muscles because they were doing the work, but not any more.

And so I had to work on, aching, sweating more than I thought possible, while Julian went down on my wife. Where did all this come from – I was sure the girls had schemed it all out in advance. No way was either of them going to risk the relationships we had. But it was making me feel pretty bad. And Chris was back to lashing me with every swing of the axe.

All through this the anvil was earning its name – the dark gray slate was almost too hot to touch as the sun beat down on us, on me.

After Jules was through, and Allie had finished moaning loudly, Jules and I had to do the sunscreen again. “Stroke him hard Julie. What to do think Allie, should we make him go down on Marv?”

“No, Marv has work to do. Just pump him to build up some energy,” and Allie giggled. “But with his dick out of the way, maybe a few lashes on his balls?”

“I'll get right on it.” <Ziip> <Ziip> <Ziip> <Ziip> With that from Chris I was in pain.

And I went back to work. Every part of my body ached. My spirit ached, but was also at some strange peaceful place. I had to admit that I loved it.

I was being given enough water to keep sweating, but not enough to handle my thirst. I felt like I could drink the lake. I watched the girls take turns going for a swim to cool off.

Chris never went far. <Ziip> <Ziip> And now my arms were fair game. She didn't want me to find it easy. When she swam, Allie took over. She was a bit more merciful, but she was less caught up in her own needs and so she could see that I loved it. “Bend over. Hands on ankles.” <Ziip> <Ziip> <Ziip> <Ziip> Right cheek. <Ziip> <Ziip> <Ziip> <Ziip> Left cheek. <Ziip> <Ziip> <Ziip> <Ziip> Right up the middle. Tears were running down my face, lost in the sweat, when I was put back to work.

I couldn't really notice what they were doing for the rest of the afternoon. Chris and her whip made sure that my whole world was the wood the axe the sun the heat the exhaustion. Every hour, I did sunscreen with Jules and that was my only rest.

Once in a while Chris had Jules linger for a few lashes on his legs or arse, once on his back.

Chris was high as a kite on the fulfillment of her dream. She hovered back and forth on the edge of orgasms the rest of the afternoon.

Jules brought food and drink, and stacked wood at the campsite when he could but usually bringing more for me to cut. That pile was huge!

Allie was sitting back watching us all. Watching her friends and husband. As the real organizer and manager of all this, she too was aroused and happy.

I was almost too weary to stand, The whip was in frequent use, I was too tired to notice that the strokes were lighter now. Finally I could see that the sun was lower and it was coming to supper time. The girls came over to me together. Chris spoke, after all she 'owned' me “Hands on head.” I braced myself for the whip, but instead she just poked and caressed my manly bits with it, and said, “You are a good wood-chopper, Marv. I couldn't wish for a better one. Now let's all go for a swim.”

So we all had a swim. Once I was washed off, Chris came over and hugged me. “This is a five minute break, then you go back to being owned. I just need to tell you I love you cousin and you are wonderful.”

Then I actually had a swim and a hug with my own wife, Allie, and she just smiled and shook her head. “You two both got what you wanted. But she is going to take more and I am going to watch.” And with that she gave me a big long earth-moving kiss, breaking free as my arousal started to rise. “Back to work. But screw me first – nice and slow and loving.” And so we did.

Allie went to get supper going, with Jules as sous-chef. I was told to carry some of the split wood to stow under the bench – it was depressing to see how much it took to fill that space. I had cut more than enough, but we would be burning lots – the nightly fires on the anvil would see to that – and I was betting that Chris would have us carrying wood to the other campsites. So today was not the end of my chopping.

For the evening I was the servant to all, even Jules, and only allowed to sit when not needed for other duties. I did sit with Allie, which was nice. As every minute passed my body stiffened up more and more. I would be very sore in the morning.

But it was a perfect summer evening and it faded gradually into a perfect summer night. We had a wonderful fire (I wonder how we got so much wood of just the right sizes to burn – lol) and a light breeze to keep the mosquitoes off Jules and I, who were still not allowed clothes. (Allie and Chris told us that shoes and sometimes hats were safety gear, but we didn't need anything else.)

No one said anything about what the girls had in mind for tomorrow. They knew and we didn't. Jules started to ask but Chris glared at him and pulled the coiled whip out of her pocket, so he shut up. My tired aching body was not sure it could do more. My brain was both weary and thrilled to be getting this fulfillment, and didn't know what it wanted. I just wanted sleep.

When we crawled into our beds, Allie cuddled around me. I was desperate for sleep, but my brain was bouncing around all over the place. Major life fantasies fulfilled! Wow! Many people go a lifetime without that. Wow! But what might Chris want now? What was Allie suggesting when she said Chris was going to take more? What were her fantasies? What were my fantasies that might be examples of what she wanted? My thoughts were spinning out of control as I wondered about the rest of the week. We had three more full days in this wilderness paradise. I was going out of my mind as exhaustion inevitably saved me and I fell into a deep sleep, safe in my wife's arms.

== finis ==

Marv and Allie, and Chris and Jules, might be back for future adventures but this story, written for the May 2018 story contest - find other contributions and voting here, leaves you to complete their week with your own favourite activities!
MarvHarvey

Last edited by MarvHarvey; 06-02-2018 at 01:49 AM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk