Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 03-15-2009, 12:52 PM   #31
Nick
Distinguished Member

You'll do fine. Don't worry, your quality of story is still great and I don't see it going down anytime soon.

Likes: Underwear, Jockstrap, Embarrassing, Webcam or Pics, Naked, Semi-public, slight risk, strip games, dice dares, wedgies, clothing/cum control, anal, light humiliation

Dislikes: Piss, Body Writing, messy

Limits:Really public, family, friends, scat, gross, pain.

Impossible: Crossdressing. I own NO girls clothes.

kik: nick.undies
SnapChat: SnapNickR
Nick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 01:30 PM   #32
CollaredBlondie
getDare Addict

Nick's right; jsut keep going as you are and we'll all be happy. *thumbs up*

23/F/UK
The most fun dare I've ever read: Click me!
I do not give dares.
I do not take dares.
I am not looking for an Owner.
And, seriously, what part of my username suggests that I'm a Domme?!

Any questions? (My 'ask me anything' thread).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philosophical
<spice girls> If ya wanna be my master, gotta get in my chat, being a wannabe is easy but I think you're quite a tw... </spice girls>
CollaredBlondie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 02:14 PM   #33
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

The next chapter is quite short, but my mom is taking my laptop so I don't stay up late. Urgh.

Chapter 6
As Mr Gretchen returned to his seat and everyone began to pull out blankets and pillows, I relaxed. I looked absentmindedly out the window when I felt Lucas’s lips on my collar bone. He exhaled, his breath was warm but it made me shiver none the less.
‘You plan on returning my shirt?’ He said
‘Yes, um where’d I put my hoodie?’ I mumbled.
‘Here I got it’ He said
I reached for it and he pulled it back,
‘Oh not again geez’ I moaned.
‘I’ll take my shirt first’ He said grinning yet again
‘Fine’ I looked down the coach again, as more kids slipped back to their seats. I unbuttoned the shirt handed it to him.
‘Ok, your turn’ I said, waiting with my left arm outstretched and my right attempting to cover my breasts, and failing.
‘Oh you want this’ He said pointing to my sweatshirt
I sighed ‘Don’t do this, give it to me!’
‘Give it to you? The sweatshirt or are you hinting’ He winked, laughing at my exasperated look.
I lunged for it but he threw his arm backwards again. I noticed more people getting onto the coach, and all this jumping was bound to get me noticed as being half naked.
‘Give me’
I lunged
‘My’
I reached again
‘Sweatshirt!’
I launched myself right over him landing on the floor in front of the seats to our left on the other side of the aisle.
‘Ouch’ I squeaked.
I looked from him to my sweatshirt. I couldn’t just run across the aisle I’d be seen. I tried to reach again and failed. Though after he pulled his arm away again he flung my hoodie around 3 rows in front of where I was.
‘Arghhh, what on earth was that!’ I whisper shouted at him.
‘I have no idea what you’re talking about’ He grinned from ear to ear
I wanted to slap him, but first I needed to cover myself up, though I had to admit my body was enjoying this more than my mind as I noticed my erect nipples and slipperiness between my legs. I peeked around the chair to see if I would make it if I tried to run.
I determined a solid no on that idea. I looked frantically around then I thought ‘Under’. Under the seats it was sticky and gross but what choice did I have.
Just as a looked beneath the chairs again, stupid William spilled Pepsi down the coach, which trickled down to where my face was pressed to the floor.
I pulled my head off the ground before it hit me in the eye. I looked again and noticed my hoodie had been saved from the Pepsi by inches.
I grumbled random curses under my breath as I positioned myself right on the cold Pepsi. I pulled myself forward feeling crushed crisps and sticky unknown scraping against my skin. I got through to the row in front. I was closer now. I kept going. I slid directly over a melted chocolate bar that had stuck the floor which made its way right between my breasts, I heard it squelch and held my breath to keep from squealing. I heard Lucas laugh and I really wanted to kick him in his tenders. I kept dragging myself forward, seeing my sweatshirt and aiming for it. Suddenly I saw Mr Gretchen’s feet coming my way; I slid toward the edge trying to keep still and hidden. He paused, and I couldn’t tell if I’d been spotted or if he was just pausing.
I heard him speak ‘Lucas, where is Charlotte’
‘Charl, oh she’s in the coach loo, she’ll be out soon I’m sure.’ He said with no hesitation.
I wondered how he lied so easily, I would have stuttered myself into an aneurysm. Mr Gretchen started back to his seat, paused, and then carried on. It took me a while to realise I had stopped breathing. I inhaled, and then dragged myself forward a little more until I felt a tug at my hip. My skirt had not only been pulled down a little while I crawled exposing my ass and my front running over the floor but now it was caught on a screw holding the chair down. I scuttled back, trying to untangled myself, the thread had ended up twisted and tangled. I yanked at it freeing myself but at the same time causing half the length of the skirt to be a split. Could I be any unluckier right now? I kept going until I managed to grab the sleeve of my hoodie. I pulled it to me them slid myself backwards as quick as I could. When I got back to the end row my hair was a mess, and I was drenched in Pepsi and sticky substances. I tried to get them off by rubbing my torso on the seat to no avail. I threw my hoodie on zipping it up and feeling the rubbish on my body stick to the inside of it. I wriggled and then jumped up scooting to my seat. As I scrambled over Lucas my skirt ripped some more. I made a mental note to be care with that as Lucas still had my undies.
‘You. Are. A. Prick’ I separated each word, going for fury but he just laughed.
‘I’m so going to get you for that’ I muttered putting my seatbelt on as the coach began moving once more.

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

Last edited by BettyBoop; 11-21-2010 at 05:07 AM.
BettyBoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 02:19 PM   #34
Lonelyangel
getDare Sweetheart

Another brilliant chapter, you really are spoling us with the frequency of your posts
Lonelyangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 02:33 PM   #35
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

yes so you'll probably get really sad when I'm at school all day tomorrow.

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

Old 03-15-2009, 02:41 PM   #36
LastLine

Wow, what an amazing story. It's got me really turned on and excited about what'll come next - reminds me somehow of a trip I went on to Paris
LastLine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 08:21 AM   #37
anonimousbob
Distinguished Member

this really is a brilliant story. I'm looking forward to some more

Ask me anything
http://anonimousbob.tumblr.com/ask

yes: secluded public, crossdressing,, chastity sexual, anal (including enemas if you want), slight pain, anything else not on the above list I can't think of right now

no: openly public/involving others, bodily waste, extreme pain

Add me at [email protected]
Check out my profile and album on Kinktalk
I am looking for a mistress to serve right now
anonimousbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 10:42 AM   #38
Jarvis

Very nice story!!! Please keep it going!

LIMITS: Nothing permanent, no family, no messy.

All dares are at my discretion.
Jarvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 12:15 PM   #39
mari

Send a message via Yahoo to mari

go onnnn B! that's great

no.....toilet, messy, pain
mari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 12:17 PM   #40
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

I am trying to write more but,
I have coursework
And my mom says I spend too much time on my laptop
She is threatening to take it away, and if such a case should come to happen I'll have to lock her in my wardrobe.
So, you'll have to wait a little. Maybe not too long.
I also need ideas so, PM me any please?

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

Old 03-17-2009, 04:42 PM   #41
DaremeDareme

Smile

aaammm[COLOR="Cyan"]aaazzziiinnnggg!!! keep it up![/COLOR]
DaremeDareme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 05:10 PM   #42
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

Chapter 7

‘Time for your dare I think Lucas’ I said after a few minutes of silence.
‘Sure, I’m up for it; let’s do this’ He said cockily.
I looked around, searching for something to give me an idea for his dare. All I could see was the chairs and the windows.
‘I got it!’ I said grinning. ‘You, give me your clothes then swap seat, and get by the window’ You need to get 4 other drivers to beep their car horns at you’
I grabbed a piece of paper, writing ‘Honk If You’re Horny’ in huge letters passing it to him.
‘Oh do I have to have the sign’ He moaned
‘Yes, or nobody will know to honk’ I explained
He sighed then removed his trousers and shirt and handed them to me. I cleared my throat nodding at his undies.
‘Hey those aren’t clothes, they are underwear’ He said
‘I don’t care, hand them over’ I smirked at him
He yanked them off covering himself with his hands. I handed him his sign then let him switch with me. We pulled the curtain to cover the seats so Lucas could stand.
I said loudly, mostly for Mr Gretchen’s benefit ‘I’m going to sleep now, I’m pulling the curtain over’
I could keep myself from watching his ass, what could I say, it wasn’t my fault. I was right there, just, anyway you would have done the same.
He stood warily using the sign to keep his dignity, I wasn’t having that. I pulled at it but he held on.
‘It doesn’t count if you do that’ I laughed
He begrudgingly lifted the sign up pressing it to the window with his chest. I leaned trying to peak without him noticing but my general clumsiness made it so I ended up slipping banging my head on the glass.
‘Curious are we’ He asked
‘Shut up’ I replied
‘Don’t be ashamed, I am excruciatingly beautiful’ He teased while I scowled at him.
‘He turned his front toward me and I did my best not to show I was intrigued. I failed.
He laughed again and turned back to the window. I waited until my breathing was steady before I spoke ‘So 4 honks in, let’s say a minute, and if you don’t complete it I’ll have something else for you to do’ Now I was the one smirking.
‘Hm, fine let’s do this’ He said shaking his butt in my face.
Suddenly, we heard a horn, a car without about 3 young girls in it. He smiled at them and gave them a thumb up. Weirdly I felt jealousy run through me, and I didn’t understand it so I just sat and scowled. He looked over his shoulder and laughed at my expression.
‘Ah, hoping I’d get no beeps are we’ He laughed again
And try as I might I let out a little giggle, I jumped startled when another horn beeped a group of teenage boys, drunk, no doubt. And another in the next few seconds by a young red headed girl with a P plate on her car, new driver it seemed. He only had 10 seconds left, he waggled and waved but most people didn’t look, or tired to pretend they hadn’t.
‘5, 4, 3, 2, 1. Ha!’ I laughed
‘Fine, I lost, laugh it up, you know I’m hot though’ He laughed striking a pose.
‘Sit down before we get caught’ I hissed at him
‘Stop trying to pretend you don’t want me’ He blew a kiss, winking.
I stood up trying to push him into his seat, he laughed at pathetic attempt and swivelled me round, so my back was facing the chairs in the row forward to us.
‘Move please’ I said weakly, even though I knew I didn’t want him to move.
He grabbed my waist and pulled me to him burying his head in my neck. It was nice until I remembered he was nude, then it became, awkward when I noticed he’d begun getting a hard on. I’d noticed before when he was at the window, yet it hadn’t stopped. He reached his hand to lower my zipper slipping it off my shoulders and letting it fall to the floor. I shivered, leaning against the back of the chair.
He placed his arms around me pulling our bodies together. My skin coming into contact with his made me let out a small moan. He ran his fingers down my side, my torso then my legs. He parted them easily as I was positively weak at the knees. Seeing as my underwear was already gone he didn’t have to try hard to slip a finger into me. I gasped, biting down on my lip to keep from making noise. My skirt had now ridden up, so we were both on the back of a school coach, nude. And I assumed this trip would be boring. He thrust his fingers inside of me, again and again as I used all my concentration to keep quiet. I heard something skid across the floor. I didn’t even bother to look at what it was. I was otherwise engaged. Then I heard the footsteps and I wished I’d looked.
‘Ah, I’ve dropped my phone.’ Someone’s half-asleep voice said.
My head turned so quickly I almost got whiplash, we scrambled for our clothes. I pulled my skirt back into position as Lucas dragged him trousers on. He pulled on his tee and I looked for my hoodie, I looked left, right under the chair but I couldn’t find it. The footsteps got closer and then I saw Darren West’s head peer around the chairs.

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

Old 03-17-2009, 06:12 PM   #43
Coyote
getDare Addict

im glad that you convinced me to read this.
Limits:Public,Involving Other People, Illegal, Pee/Poop, High Risk of Getting Caught,Extreme Pain,Anal,Messy/Water,(Backyard might be ok), Masturbation
24/M/USA
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=32347

AFTER HOURS!!(GOOD READING)
Coyote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 06:59 PM   #44
Nick
Distinguished Member

Damn cliffhanger!
As i've said a hundred times, great! By far one of my favorite stories on the site!

Likes: Underwear, Jockstrap, Embarrassing, Webcam or Pics, Naked, Semi-public, slight risk, strip games, dice dares, wedgies, clothing/cum control, anal, light humiliation

Dislikes: Piss, Body Writing, messy

Limits:Really public, family, friends, scat, gross, pain.

Impossible: Crossdressing. I own NO girls clothes.

kik: nick.undies
SnapChat: SnapNickR
Nick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 09:43 AM   #45
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

Ideas are sparse. PM any ideas please.
I don't really want a slave/master thing going on. But any ideas will be great.

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

Advertisements
Kink Talk