Old 12-11-2015, 10:22 AM   #46
lovaboitoy
getDare Sweetheart

I hope you continue story I want more
Old 12-11-2015, 04:41 PM   #47
milkdat

I saw the recent post and got really excited. Disappointed it wasn't another chapter of the story!

I second the above though, I hope you're planning more!
milkdat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2015, 01:50 PM   #48
thepac

Send a message via Yahoo to thepac

The Camp Nou is picked as the ground for their big match and the random weather choice has come out as foggy. Neither Josh or Adam have played a game in fog before and they also have never played a game where the EA trainer is still on.

“Who is that for?” Josh asks as he turns his trainer mode off.

“Well I guess it’s to encourage new players,” Adam says pressing L3 aswell getting rid of the hints that appear in a white circle underneath each player like an old arcade game from the 90’s.

“I guess so but I’d find it distracting having that circle on all match telling me which buttons to press,” Josh replies.

“Hey you will need it on after I’ve finished beating you 6 nil,” Adam teases as the game kicks off.

The tall winder ignores Adam’s jibe and tries to get to grips with his unknown Slovenia team. Adam makes the first break of the match after just a couple of minutes as he breaks down the left wing and fires in a cross. The big Hungary number 9 gets his head to the cross but sends the ball harmlessly over the crossbar.

“Fuck,” Adam exclaims having missed a golden chance to score.

“You know one day you are actually going to be able to score an early goal against me,” Josh says with a smirk.

“I score them all the time online,” Adam snaps back but that only makes Josh laugh.

“So you just can’t get an early goal when your clothes are on the line then,” He teases but Adam just smiles back.

“Can you get a goal when you know I am gonna own a set of your naked pictures if you don’t?” Adam asks and Josh instantly shuts up.

The fear of having his naked pictures shown off really does have Josh sweating in fear. All his confidence from before has gone and Josh finds himself making the most basic FIFA mistakes. A bad back pass from Josh’s defender sends the ball to the feet of Adam’s striker but again his shot flies harmless past the goal.

“Damnit Hungary has no one taught you to shoot outside the box?” Adam wonders aloud as the shot he took was so bad it doesn’t even earn a replay.

Midway through the first half Josh finally strings a good passing move together that results in his striker being tripped up just a few feet away from the penalty area.

“Nice tackle,” Josh teases as Adam curses under his breath at his clumsy defender who is lucky not to get booked.

The game suddenly bursts into an in game cut scene as the virtual official gets the free kick spray out and draws a line for the wall.

“That is such a stupid feature,” Josh complains, “It adds nothing to gameplay.”

“I like it,” Adam replies always willing to offer a different opinion to his best friend, “Makes it feel like watching a real match.”

Josh rolls his eyes as he lines up the free kick but much to his disgust he puts too much power on the ball sending it flying well over the bar into the crowd.

“See how realistic FIFA 16 is, that was just like one of your real life free kicks,” Adam says mockingly.

Josh fights back the urge to throw the controller at his cocky best friend. He knows he needs to start playing well soon otherwise he is going to suffer the most humiliating of punishments. The next 20 minutes are the most boring and dull minutes of Adam and Josh’s lives as both men can hold possession of the ball but getting a clear shot on goal is next to impossible.

“These teams are shit,” Adam finally says and Josh nods in response.

“Yeah guess that’s the problem with picking random teams,” Josh adds, “Most of the time you will end up getting shit matches like this.”

“I think we need to add the rule that you can randomize teams but you get to keep going until you find a team you like,” Adam suggests.

“Yeah I like that,” Josh agrees, “Go until we find a team that we at least have a chance with.”

“Yeah cause this is so dull I’m almost ready to quit and pick new teams,” Adam says as a cross from Josh is easily cleared by his defender.

“Let’s give it till half time,” Josh says as the in game clock ticks down, “Then we can get out of this crap and try again.

On the stroke of half time Josh wins his first corner of the game but unsurprisingly he takes a terrible corner with his rubbish Slovenia player. Adam’s keeper catches the ball and quickly launches it downfield into a counter attack. A quick one two leads to a perfect defence splitting through ball that the Hungary captain Gera latches onto. He breaks clear and charges towards the goal and Josh knows the outcome before the ball has even left Gera’s foot.

“YESSSSSSSSS, GET IN ONE NIL,” Adam shouts triumphantly as the ball nestles in the corner of the net.

“Nice goal,” Josh admits impressed at how Adam was able to score such a good goal with an average team.

Adam is still punching the air delighted at having scored his first ever goal on FIFA 16 while Josh just reaches down to his feet. He unceremoniously pulls off his bright white socks and places them to one side. It’s not the first time Josh has felt Adam’s bedroom carpet on his bare feet and he knows if he doesn’t get playing soon he might end up as bare as his feet. The half time whistle goes almost straight after the kick off with Adam still overwhelmingly happy at having broken the deadlock.

“I guess you quitting is now out of the question?” Josh sighs knowing the answer before the blonde gives it.

“Yep,” A grinning Adam replies, “Still this has been a crap game I wonder if all FIFA 16 games will be like this?”

“What with dodgy passing and players that move like they have had their feet amputated?” Josh asks.

“Yeah I heard Pro Evo was meant to be a smoother game with better football,” Adam answers and Josh just shrugs his shoulders.

“I dunno man maybe but I do know that strip Pro Evolution doesn’t have the same ring to it as strip FIFA,” Josh says with a little grin.

Adam has to laugh before saying, “You sound in a good mood for a man about to be publically exposed.”

“I am because I am not going to lose,” Josh states confidently, “This is the comeback Adam, I’m gonna win this.”

Adam is almost impressed by Josh’s self-belief, in fact he has never known his best friend to be so confident. The blonde wonders what has happened to Josh to make him more relaxed and less shy then he remembers Emma and that answers his own question.

“So we getting this second half started or what?” Josh says flicking through the half time menu impatiently.

Adam laughs and clicks restart watching his best friend grip his controller tight. Right from the kick off Josh wins the ball back and instantly starts tapping the ball around the pitch like a virtual Barcelona. Josh pins Adam inside his own half as he moves the ball around but for all his possession Josh can’t find the killer ball. All his crosses are blocked and through balls cleared away but his Slovenia team manage to keep possession. Adam is getting frustrated as he is unable to hold onto the ball until finally he lashes out.

“Referee, red card,” Josh protests as Adam’s striker slides in wildly smashing into one of his midfielder’s.

“No way fair tackle,” Adam tries to argue as the official books him for his reckless challenge.

“Bullshit, I’ve seen red’s for that, you slid into him from behind,” Josh complains but all he is left with is a free kick in the middle of the pitch.

Adam looks over at the game clock to see there are still 20 minutes left so now he has a choice, does he go for more goals and strip more clothing off his best friend or does he go defensive and hang on for the win. Josh just keeps hold of the ball however forcing Adam to play cautious and work on his defending. For all his possession Josh just can’t get a clear cut chance, he finally gets a shot away but it’s from way outside the box and it tamely rolls wide of the Hungary goal. Josh is getting more and more frustrated at his inability to get an equalizing goal against Adam knowing that a lot is on the line.

“Send him off ref,” Josh cries out as a hard slide tackle from a Hungary defender draws another yellow card.

Adam knows he is hanging on here and the more he has to foul Josh the more worried he is that his best friend will get a goal. Josh just starts desperately crossing the ball into the box looking for a lucky break but Adam’s goalkeeper keeps on punching the ball to safety leaving Josh to groan as time ticks away and he is still no closer to scoring.

“Fucking c’mon,” Josh yells to himself, “I can’t lose this.”

With the clock seconds away from hitting 90 mins Josh wins a corner but again his delivery lets him down and the ball is headed clear.

“Damn it, Oh wait NO!” Josh suddenly shouts as Adam breaks away again.

Hungary have a three on two situation and Adam is pushing the sprint button as hard as he can. He plays the ball into his striker but in keeping with the rest of the game his striker shoots horribly wide.

“Bloody hell I don’t think I’ve ever played a worse game of FIFA,” Adam moans just as the full time whistle blows.

Josh slams his controller on the bed in disgust, “Slovenia are the shits let’s play again.”

“What? No man its game over you lost,” Adam says but Josh quickly cuts him off.

“Bullshit I am not having that,” The skinny teen exclaims, “That was a terrible game and I deserve a rematch.”

“There are no rematches Josh,” Adam replies but that only upsets Josh more.

“Fuck yes they are when the game is that bad, come on Adam are you honestly telling me you would take a crappy win like that?” Josh asks and Adam merely shrugs his shoulders.

“That’s not fair, I’m not doing a crazy dare if I don’t get a fair chance at winning,” Josh complains.

Adam wants to tell Josh to stop whining and take his punishment but he thinks for a second about what Josh just said.

“So if you got a good team you would be willing to do the dare?” The blonde asks carefully.

Now Josh stutters for a second wondering if his pride might make him suffer an even bigger loss.

“I dunno maybe,” The teen says in a non-committal way as Adam smiles.

“Ok then let’s have a rematch then,” Adam says staring at his best friend wondering if Josh will back out.

“I get to random pick a good team right?” Josh wonders and Adam nods his head.

“I get to do the same though,” Adam quickly adds but that doesn’t shake Josh as he leans across Adam’s bed to pick up his controller.

Adam quits out the match thankful to leave the footballing talents of Hungary and Slovenia behind. He flicks through the Kick Off menu getting ready to set up another international match when Josh coughs to get his attention.

“Are you really gonna make me do the dare, I mean the showing my nude pics thing?” Josh asks softly.

The blonde thinks for a second and says, “No but as we are doing a rematch the dare needs to be scaled up a bit.”

“What like double or quits?” Josh replies nervously.

“Yeah like not only do I get the camera full of naked snaps but I get to email them to someone on your contact list,” Adam says with a grin.

“NO FUCKING WAY,” Josh yells loudly, “My parents are on my contacts list, you can’t do that Adam.”

“Fine,” Adam says calmly placing his controller down, “Then no rematch which means you lost the match and the original dare stands.”

Josh stops mid rage and has to think because he is well and truly stuck now. He could just run away but Josh doesn’t want to do that and taking the straight up loss means Karen seeing him naked so it leaves Josh with just one option.

“Rematch then motherfucker,” Josh growls, “And when I win I’m gonna make sure your naked pics go to the worst person on your contact list.”

Adam can’t help but laugh at Josh’s threat as this whole thing has worked out far better than he ever thought. Josh has completely ignored about the part where he gets to keep his naked pictures saved to the camera’s memory for a week. This is perfect as it means Adam can finally complete his dare for Simon and yet still embarrass Josh. Truthfully Adam has no idea who he would send Josh’s naked pictures too but that will only be an issue as long as he wins the rematch.

Adam goes to the team selection screen feeling the wave of nerves running through him. It’s the first time they have played two strip FIFA matches in one day although the first was so boring and without action it might as well have been a normal dull FIFA matchup.

“You called for a rematch so go ahead and pick first,” Adam says wondering what team Josh will be able to randomize up.

Josh hit random and gets Ecuador but instantly he shakes his head, “No way,” He says as he hits the button again.

Adam almost has to cover his ears at the sound of the roar that comes from his best friend as the random pick lands on Wales.

“Fuck yeah that’s perfect,” Josh says happily knowing he couldn’t have planned a better pick than that.

“Dude are you like secretly Welsh or something?” Adam asks trying to understand Josh’s excited reaction.

“Naw they are just a boss team,” Josh replies, “I mean they do have Gareth Bale.”

“Oh yeah right your man crush Bale I forgot,” Adam teases as Josh reaches behind him to grab a pillow.

“Fuck you,” Josh says launching the pillow at his best friend’s head.

Adam keeps laughing even after the pillow hits the side of his face before he calms down and hits random.

“No I don’t think so,” The blonde says passing on Northern Ireland then on his second random pick he gets Ecuador.

“Ha the game must really like Ecuador,” Josh laughs as Adam hits random one more time and now it’s his turn to smile.

“Yes Sweden,” The teen shouts happily, “Zlatan is gonna make you cry Josh.”

"We'll see about that," Josh states confidently as he goes through the game opinions.

He picks an afternoon game at Arsenal's home ground, the Emirates and with that Adam and Josh are ready to play their second game of strip FIFA today.

sorry it took so long to get a new part for this posted and so to make up for that next part will be up tomorrow
thepac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2015, 01:27 PM   #49
thepac

"Can't believe we are gonna have another match," Adam admits as the teams walk out.

"Well technically it's our first," Josh says, "I think that first match was just a practice game."

The blonde bites his lip so as not to throw out another verbal barb at his best friend. Adam knows this match is the biggest and most important strip FIFA game they have ever played because for the first time there really are some consequences for the loser. One of them is going to suffer real humiliation as the loser is going to be exposed to someone they know.

Adam kicks off and instantly gets the ball to his star player Zlatan Ibrahimović. The long haired striker takes a long shot from nearly 40 yards out but it flies way over the bar.

"That early goal is never gonna come for you man," Josh says with a smile.

The smile is soon wiped off Josh's face as he struggles to get possession of the ball. Adam has control of a very fast and skilful team and he is using it the run rings around Josh. Wales can't get near the ball and after 10 minutes a dangerous cross is sent into the Welsh penalty area. Zlatan cushions the ball down on his chest then fires a stinging volley that misses the goal by inches.

"Oh man," Adam groans, "That should have been a goal."

Josh silently nods his head as he starts to realize he is in trouble here. That double or quits rematch might not have been a good idea for the skinny teen because Sweden look to be a very talented side. Josh tries to battle his way back into the game but a few minutes later the ball is rolled to Ibrahimović’s feet once again. The tall Swede takes a couple of touches to control the ball before curling in a beautiful shot from outside the box.

"Oh what a beautiful goal," Adam cries out as Zlatan wheels away in celebration.

"Shit," Josh groans having just been beaten by a brilliant goal.

"Come on Josh this is still strip FIFA so take something off," Adam grins delighted at the way this rematch has started.

"Wait this is a new game so my socks count as an item again," Josh starts to say but Adam shakes his head.

"No that goal I scored as Hungary still counts now don't be such a baby and strip," Adam says firmly.

Josh lets out a sigh as he knows Adam is right, all of this is his fault as he gave Adam the initial idea that lead him to this tricky situation. Grabbing the bottom of his red and black shirt Josh sighs before slowly peeling it off his body. His hairless chest is exposed once again and as he throws his shirt away Josh is now wondering if this is how worried Adam felt when he was losing the last two games.

Gareth Bale finally gets control of the ball and Josh tries to launch him into an attack. Adam however easily surrounds Bale with several defenders blocking that world class speed then eventually gets the ball clear. A few minutes later it's Ramsey who breaks forward and gets brought down 30 yards away from goal. Bale lines up the free kick but the shot flies harmlessly away from the goal and Josh stamps the floor in frustration.

"Bale isn't going to save you," Adam says unable to hide the big smile on his face.

36 minutes into the game and Josh is finally getting more of the ball as the game evens out. Josh moves down the right hand side then sends a low cross into the box and his striker Robson-Kanu races in but the ball just harmlessly rolls past him and that pisses Josh off.

"For fuck's sake go for the ball," Josh yells at the TV.

"Feeling the pressure?" Adam teases making Josh grunt as he tries to ignore his best friend's taunt.

Nearing half time Adam swings another deep cross into the Welsh penalty area. Ashley Williams leaps up to head it away but the ball just bounces off his head and goes straight back up in the air. John Guidetti is the first to react to the looped up clearance heading it into the side of the net increasing Sweden's lead.

"Oh fucking hell that was some bullshit," Josh complains as he is now two nil down.

"Yeah that was a little lucky," Adam admits knowing Josh's defender cleared the ball straight to his striker.

"You aren't gonna make me do that dare," Josh states staring at his best friend.

"Hey I didn't come up with the dare you did," Adam counters back but Josh shakes his head.

"I don't care Adam, no one is going see my naked pics," The tall winger forcefully argues.

"Not everyone just one person," Adam replies, "And I did every dare you gave me so if you wanna just quit then go ahead and quit."

Josh shuts up as he knows Adam is right, the blonde did do all the embarrassing forfeits that Josh came up with. He can't just quit now after playing so much strip FIFA with his best friend. Josh plays on until the game goes to halftime and Josh finds that his hands are sweating all over the controller. He is two nil down and on the verge of losing the most important football game of his young life.

"Oh crap you forgot to strip after I scored," Adam says suddenly.

"Adam please," Josh says softly, "You know I can't lose this."

"Dude I am not gonna send your naked pics to just a random asshole," Adam replies.

"I don't care I can't have my naked pictures out in public," Josh whines looking for support from his best friend.

Adam sighs as his best friend has gone from being extremely angry to nervous and scared multiple times today.

"Trust me Josh you kept my naked pictures safe the least I can do is send them to someone you trust," The blonde says with a smile.

"Promise?" Josh asks.

"Yes I promise not to send your naked pictures to anyone who will blackmail you with them," Adam promises.

"Ok I believe you," Josh says slowly as he stands up.

Josh does trust Adam not to share his naked pictures to someone horrible if he loses. Reaching into his pocket Josh pulls out Adam's digital camera and leaves it on the desk before unbuttoning his jeans. The skinny teen takes a deep breath then he pulls down his pants revealing his plain black boxers. The last few times Josh stripped he enjoyed the curious experience but today he is shaking with nerves and feeling like he might be sick.

Adam grins as Josh removes his jeans knowing that he has this match won. He is already two nil up but just from the way Josh has been talking Adam knows he has this. All Josh is worried about is the dare and that has taken his mind right off just playing the game. The stress has got to his skinny best friend and Adam is feeling highly relaxed knowing he will be able to fulfil his dare to Simon after all. Josh sits back on Adam's bed clad in just his boxers before grabbing his controller and switching the half time screen over to the team options menu.

"You gonna make a change?" Adam asks curiously.

"Yeah two changes," Josh nods, "And a tactics switch too,"

"Will that help you win?" The blonde asks unable to resist taunting the highly strung Josh.

"Fuck yeah I'm not losing this," Josh states firmly as he makes his changes then gets the second half underway.

The second half starts just the same as the first half however as Sweden dominate possession. Adam works the ball around Josh's new formation and fires a shot that goes inches wide of the goal.

"Are you sure you switched to the right tactics?" Adam jokes as Josh lets out an exasperated gasp.

10 minutes into the second half and Josh finally starts to play some good football. He passes the ball out from the back and eventually works it up field until he pushes the ball into Bale's feet. Bale races into the box and fires in a shot that the keeper athletically blocks. The ball rebounds to Bale who heads it forward towards goal but once again the Swedish keeper is alert and catches the ball.

"Oh God I am so fucked," Josh groans as nothing is going right for him.

"You can't rematch your way out of this one either mate," Adam says enjoying Josh's despair.

61 minutes are up on the game clock when Adam mistimes a simple goal kick. He tried to pass the ball to his left back but Ramsey is onto him quickly and wrestles the ball away. The Welsh midfielder charges into the box and hits a near post shot. Adam's goalkeeper dives to stop it but the shot is too powerful hitting the back of the net before he can lay a glove on it.

"GET IN THERE," Josh cries out in renewed hope.

"Nice goal," Adam admits furious with himself for making such a simple mistake.

He reaches down and pulls off his socks before tossing them to the other side of the room away from the big pile of Josh’s removed clothing. Josh has got some momentum on his side now as he bombs forward and for the second game in a row Adam finds himself backed up in his own half defending for his life. He hangs on for the next 10 minutes clearing the ball away and making sure Wales's star man Bale doesn't get a chance on goal.

Adam finally gets some touches on the ball as the clock ticks closer to the 75th minute. He gets into Josh's half and is instantly tripped up so he has a free kick 35 yards away from goal. Josh doesn’t mind giving away a free kick in the middle of his half as it will take a truly stunning effort to score from that far out. Adam cleverly takes a tap free kick rolling the ball away from the 4 man wall. Sweden's number 6 Lewicki picks the ball up and move towards the goal before hitting a curled drive from the edge of the area.

"Shit," Josh says flatly as the Sweden players run away in celebration.

"I kinda feel bad now," Adam admits even though inside he is delighted at his clever free kick routine.

"No you don’t," Josh spits out as replays show what a sweet strike it was from the defender.

"Are your boxers the only thing you have left on?" Adam asks suspecting he already knows the answer.

"Yes," Josh says nervously, "Do I have to?"

Adam nods his head so Josh slowly rises to his feet once more. The young winger dips his fingers into the waistband of his tight boxers and pulls them down before Adam can say another word. His boxers land at his feet and Josh stands completely naked in Adam's bedroom. The blonde stares at Josh's shaved body before noticing the blush developing around Josh's cheeks. Sitting back down Josh feels exposed and looking over at the camera Josh knows the humiliation has only just begun.

"Have either of us ever had to play the rest of a strip FIFA match naked before?" Adam asks.

Josh reluctantly nods, "Yes I have."

"Well look on the bright side Josh," Adam says with a smile, "At least taking your naked pictures will be easier now."

Even Josh has to laugh at that line as he knows it is all over. He is 3 vs 1 down, fully naked and with less than 15 minutes of a match where apart from a few small chances he has just had no chance of winning. Josh doesn't want to just give up however as he powers forward looking for a consolation goal looking to at least make his cocky friend lose another item of clothing.

Ramsey gets into the Sweden half then plays a one two that gets him right to the edge of the area. He chips the ball into the 6 yard box looking for the substitute Volkes. The big striker gets his head onto the ball but he can't direct it into the net. Josh groans again as the ball bounces just inches away from the goal and the teenager already finds himself hating FIFA 16 for not giving him the lucky bounce he needs to score.

Adam can't help but turn his head to watch his naked friend playing FIFA. Even though they have only played this game a few times Adam feels quite comfortable with a naked Josh sitting on his bedsheets. With just 5 minutes left to play Adam launches into another attack getting his winger to hug the touchline. The ball is whipped in towards the back post where Zlatan rises above his defender but sends his header straight over the bar.

"Oh God stop," Josh cries out in fear, "No more I don't even think we know what happens if you score again."

Adam shrugs his shoulders," I've got no idea either man we have never gone this far before."

"Yeah next time no rematches no matter what," a naked Josh says firmly admitting his mistake in asking for a rematch in the first place.

Adam just smirks at the thought of a next time even though he senses there will be an even worse forfeit set up for him next time he loses. The game moves into added time and Josh lets out a sigh wondering of Adam will be true to his word. The idea of naked pictures of himself scares Josh but he doesn't have any choice. Josh has had multiple chances to back out of this and didn't take them so now his fate is sealed.
Old 12-19-2015, 02:46 AM   #50
milkdat

Great chapters! I already can't wait for more.
milkdat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2015, 09:18 AM   #51
Nick
Distinguished Member

Glad this story is back! Looking forward to seeing more

Likes: Underwear, Jockstrap, Embarrassing, Webcam or Pics, Naked, Semi-public, slight risk, strip games, dice dares, wedgies, clothing/cum control, anal, light humiliation

Dislikes: Piss, Body Writing, messy

Limits:Really public, family, friends, scat, gross, pain.

Impossible: Crossdressing. I own NO girls clothes.

kik: nick.undies
SnapChat: SnapNickR
Nick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2015, 10:49 AM   #52
nonstopdisco

Really enjoyed reading the new parts 😊 Thanks, hope you can update again soon 😉
nonstopdisco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2015, 11:10 AM   #53
lovaboitoy
getDare Sweetheart

Very nice love how this story is going...can't wait for more
Old 01-07-2016, 08:24 AM   #54
thepac

Adam is delighted as the full time whistle goes leaving the final score at Wales 1 Sweden 3. He has got his revenge over Josh for the last couple of defeats and has also won the first game of strip FIFA on a brand new FIFA game.

"Well that was a bust, I had two matches and lost both" A naked Josh says bluntly.

"Yeah not your best FIFA performance if I'm honest," Adam says smartly trying hard not to look and sound smug.

"I'm defo practicing before our next game," Josh replies looking down at his own shaved body upset at having once again lost a strip FIFA game so badly that he has been left fully naked.

"Also you will never say double or quits ever again," Adam grins as finally something has gone right for him after a long losing spell.

"Fuck yeah I won’t," Josh replies before looking up, "Please tell me that was all a bluff and you are not really gonna do it."

Adam almost enjoys shaking his head watching Josh's hopeful expression drop.

"Oh come on man you can't do that to me," Josh wails in protest.

"Yes I can cause you lost Josh, twice," Adam points out and Josh just sighs.

"Fine let’s do it then," Josh grunts trying not to show how scared he is.

Losing his clothes during the game was bad enough but now Josh is going to become a nude model. His whole body is covered in goosebumps just terrified at the thought of Emma finding out or his mum seeing them or the rest of the team mates plastering the pics up on the dressing room wall. Adam picks his camera up off the desk and first thing he does is go into the camera's memory. He is looking for his naked snaps but he cannot find them and that is starting to worry the blonde.

"Hey where are my pics dude?" Adam asks while tapping all the available buttons on the small digital camera.

Josh hangs his head and mumbles, "They are not there Adam."

"Did you copy them onto your computer? What did you do with my pictures Josh?" Adam asks his voice rising in anger

"I deleted them," Josh says softly.

"I don't believe you," The blonde barks angrily now feeling the same kind of helpless rage that Josh has been experiencing all day.

"Dude I deleted them right after I won the camera," Josh pleads, "I had a look to see if you really did it then I wiped them off the camera’s memory."

"Why would you do that?" Adam asks.

"Why would I keep pictures of you naked?" Josh counters, "Just think about it dude I would never be able to explain it if someone found a camera full of your naked pics in my bedroom."

"Well I thought you were," Adam says exasperated, "I've been worrying all week thinking someone like Emma would find the pics."

"I know and I'm sorry I didn't tell you," Josh says sadly.

Adam just lets out a long sigh wondering what to do, by accident Josh has guilt tripped him into thinking about picking a new dare. The blonde knows he needs Josh's naked pictures for Simon but taking the pictures almost feels cruel now knowing that Josh never deliberately kept his naked selfie's. Adam looks at Josh for a second as his completely naked best friend stares at the carpet.

"I should have said something to you I know," The skinny teen says, "It was cruel to tease you and make you sweat it out all week."

"You know I don't think I've ever had a naked man say sorry to me before," Adam teases trying to lighten the mood.

"Adam please this isn’t a joke," Josh whines but Adam just keeps grinning.

A thought has only just gone through the blonde's head, seeing as his mate never really endangered him with his naked pics Adam knows it isn't right to show Josh’s pics off to someone who will try to expose him. The pictures saved on the camera are still going to go to Simon as Adam wants to fulfil his dare to the big defender but he still wants Josh to see his naked pictures sent to someone and now he has the perfect person in mind.

"Come on then man, stand up and let’s get this over with," Adam says raising the camera.

Josh blushes hard again, every second he is sat naked in front of Adam feels like a lifetime. He felt confident the last time he sat nude in front of Adam but that dangerous camera is the thing making Josh feel so uncomfortable. The teen slowly stands up with his arms hanging limply by his side as he just doesn't know where to put them. Adam allows himself a small smirk before lifting the camera up getting ready to complete his best friend’s humiliation.

"Dude my face better not be in these," Josh warns.

Adam rolls his eyes, "Of course not Josh you know I wouldn't do that."

Josh's face momentarily betrays his inner worry for a second before he relaxes. He tries not to look directly at the camera as he hears the click of the shutter. Josh's whole body shivers as the fact he is actually having nude pictures taken starts to sink in. Adam doesn't lower the camera from his face snapping a dozen pics of Josh's naked body ignoring his friend’s obvious discomfort.

"Turn round man," Adam says wanting to make sure he has all of Josh's body on film.

"Oh come on what do you want a picture of my ass for?" Josh asks wondering why Adam has to keep making this more embarrassing for him.

"To remind you not to lose at strip FIFA," Adam says with a grin.

Josh groans but he lost the game in fact he lost both games so he doesn't have a choice. The tall winger slowly turns around facing away from Adam and his camera. The blush on Josh's face only darkens knowing that his best friend is taking pictures of his bare ass.

"Ok you can turn back round now man," Adam says having filled the camera's memory card up with pictures of Josh's naked ass.

"Is it over now?" Josh nervously asks.

Adam shakes his head and Josh lets out another whimper as he doesn't know how much longer Adam is going to torture him by keeping him naked. Adam takes a few more pictures of his naked best friend before finally lowering the camera.

"Well that's part one done with," Adam says happily as he sits back down.

"Oh God," Josh moans, "Why are you enjoying this so much?"

"Because it is fun embarrassing you," Adam replies honestly, "Anyway I know just who I am gonna send your pics too."

Josh's blush somehow grows even darker as he stands at the mercy of his best friend. The blonde swings his chair around and pulls out his laptop and for a few seconds Josh stays standing like a well-trained nude model before he notices that Adam is ignoring him. Josh quickly sits back down on Adam's bed pulling the covers over his exposed manhood.

Loading up his laptop Adam pulls open one of his desk drawers clearly looking for something. A few seconds later Adam pulls out a short black USB connecting wire and attaches one end to his laptop and the other to his camera.

"Please Adam promise me this won't be super embarrassing," Josh pleads.

"Of course not," Adam replies nonchalantly still with his eyes locked on his computer screen.

Josh doesn't like the reply but he can't think of any other way to convince Adam to go easy on him. He knows not doing this task means Adam will show his naked pictures to Karen and that thought scares Josh even more than the thought of Emma or his Mum seeing his naked snaps. He sits still on Adam's bed waiting as the blonde continues to work away on his laptop.

Josh sits for what feels like hours on Adam's bed waiting for the next part of his forfeit. Even though Josh is naked he is not getting the same enjoyable buzz he got last time he was nude in front of someone. Those naked pictures have taken all the fun out of being nude and Josh is now deeply regretting how harsh his last two forfeits were for Adam. Finally Adam spins round on his chair to look directly at his blushing and embarrassed best friend.

"Right I need your contact list," Adam says not bothering to hide his grin.

"Please," Josh whispers softly, "This is too much."

"Contact list or I email all these pics off to that little perv Jason," Adam threatens.

"Ok, Ok, Ok," Josh stammers reaching down towards his discarded jeans.

He pulls out his phone and hands it to Adam who is grin is wide and menacing.

"Don't worry," The blonde says, "I'm only looking for one email address.

Josh nervously starts to think about his contact list wondering who Adam will pick. The skinny teen must have over 30 contacts on his phone and Adam could easily send his pics to anyone. Scrolling through Josh's phone Adam hopes the name he was thinking of is on Josh's contact list. Adam almost punches the air with delight when he not only finds the name but finds an email address attached. Moving back to his computer Adam quickly sets up a disposable email account and starts to type up the contacts email.

"Who are you sending them too?" Josh asks with a lump in his throat.

Every tap of the keyboard makes Josh nervous as his paranoid mind plays tricks on him. Part of him wants to know and yet another part of him never wants to find out who is gonna see his naked pictures. Adam stops typing and attaches half a dozen of Josh's naked snaps to the email. He turns around and looks at Josh who is shaking with nerves and Adam finally decides to stop teasing Josh and tell all.

"Come and look man," The blonde offers sliding away from his laptop.

Josh slowly gets up and moves towards the laptop looking for the name on the email. Adam is smiling as in his opinion this is a stroke of pure genius from him. Josh reads the email address and instantly all the air seems to expel out of his lungs. He gasps for air and looks over at his best friend who is wearing the widest and smuggest grin imaginable.

"No," Josh gasps looking back at the screen just to double check.

"Yes," Adam replies still grinning with delight at his own brilliance.

"No fucking way," Josh repeats, "You can't."

"You lost," Adam counters.

"But why her?" Josh asks looking at Josh wondering why his own friend would be so cruel.

"Because I figured she would really like to see you naked," Adam answers enjoying Josh’s shocked reaction.

Josh lets out a strangled whimper from his throat as he stares at the email of his naked pictures unable to blink. He can't believe Adam would do that to him, posting his nude pics to his friend Lindsey. Adam can't wipe the smile off his face as he looks at the shocked expression on Josh's face.

“Dude,” Josh says slowly still in a state of shock, “You can’t.”

“I already have man,” Adam replies still unable to stop smiling, “The email is already sent, Lindsey has your naked pictures.”

“Oh God,” Josh moans holding his head in his hands trying to process what has just happened.

“I dunno why you are acting like this,” Adam says, “Lindsey fancies you, she will love getting pics of you nude.”

Josh just groans into his palms as Adam really doesn’t get it, he and Lindsey have been really close friends for years and this will no doubt change their friendship forever. Josh is already scared that his phone will ring and an angry Lindsey will be on him for emailing her porn while she is at college. The naked teen can already hear Lindsey yelling at him for sending nude pics of himself to her while he still has a girlfriend. Adam doesn’t notice his friend’s inner torment as he spins around on his chair and picks up his PS4 controller.

“Fancy another game?” He asks the distraught Josh.

“You ruined my life,” Josh moans into his hands but Adam just lets out a snort of laughter.

“Oh man you are so blind trust me this wasn’t a punishment, you will end up thanking me for this,” The blonde replies as he quits out of the match and goes into the main FIFA 16 menu.

Josh is put out by how sure Adam sounds as he slowly lifts his head out of his hands. Adam has moved into the Ultimate Team menu and now turns to look at his naked best friend.

“So wanna do one of this new draft things,” The blonde asks and grateful for the distraction Josh nods his head.

“Yeah sure,” Josh says finally turning away from Adam’s computer.

“Oh and you can get dressed again,” Adam smirks watching a fresh blush rise across Josh’s cheeks.

The blonde has successfully humiliated his best friend and can now complete his dare to Simon too. Adam’s camera is still full of nude pics of Josh that he has completely forgotten about and that thought keeps Adam smiling. Josh slowly redresses still thinking about the fallout he might get from one of his best friends as soon as she checks her email. He doesn’t believe Adam for a second, he has known Lindsey for years and she never once showed any interest in him as a guy. Thanks to Adam now she will have seen him naked and Josh now understands that losing at strip FIFA is no longer just losing a simple game because the forfeits are starting to get more serious.
The following user says Thank You to thepac for this post:
Old 01-08-2016, 09:09 AM   #55
SAMaster

Great story, can't wait for the next post!!!!

Everything else is prob a soft limit, which I like to see how far I am willing to go...
SAMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2016, 10:52 AM   #56
nonstopdisco

You're a genius!! Thanks for another epic instalment!!! Keeping us guessing whats gonna happen next 😜
Old 01-09-2016, 04:42 PM   #57
peejay89

Amazing story!

I'm feeling a sudden and overwhelming urge to find someone to play Strip FIFA with.

Dislikes: heavy anal, outdoors

Limits: scat, illegal, full public, cross-dressing
peejay89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2016, 02:03 AM   #58
nonstopdisco

Haha, I'd play you peejay89 but I suck at Fifa so it'd prob end bad for me 😂 only saying that cause you have a cool soad avatar 😉
Old 01-10-2016, 07:25 AM   #59
peejay89

Haha thanks. I quite like your Metallica one too. :P

And I suck at FIFA too, so I guess we'd both end up naked :O

Dislikes: heavy anal, outdoors

Limits: scat, illegal, full public, cross-dressing
peejay89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2016, 10:53 AM   #60
nonstopdisco

Thanks 😊 You must have good taste in music 😜

Haha, yeah we probably would both end up naked and we don't know the rules past that point yet. We'd have to pick a different game where I've got a chance of winning the SOAD shirt off your back without losing mine 😉

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dares, fifa, male, strip game, videogames