Old 04-22-2015, 04:39 AM   #1
thepac

Send a message via Yahoo to thepac
Default Strip FIFA

Strip FIFA

Josh and Adam are walking home together after a long day at college, the two young men have been best friends since they were 5 years old and live only a couple of streets apart. They are going to Josh's house as his mum will be at work so they will have the place to themselves for a few hours. A long day at college has sapped a lot of energy out of the two young men and with it only being Tuesday they are also incredibly bored. Adam is kicking a can up the road while Josh just watches, Josh and Adam are both 19 years old and very athletic which is why they are both wingers in the college football team. Josh is taller at 6ft 3 while Adam only just scraps over the 6ft mark but Adam does have the advantage of being three months older than his best friend. Adam is also stronger thanks to several years of lifting weights so he has a stocky frame while Josh is just long and skinny. Adam has short light blonde hair that he slicks back with gel while Josh has his head shaved so there is only a few inches of dark brown hair on top of his head.

"Fancy a couple of games on FIFA when we get in?" Josh asks his best friend.

"Naw its boring FIFA," the blonde snorts kicking the can out into the middle of the road.

Josh looks in shock at his mate knowing how much Adam loves playing FIFA hell Adam bought the game before he did. He doesn’t understand his change in attitude and when Adam looks round and sees the puzzled look of Josh’s face he continues to talk.

“I mean the game was awesome to start with but now there is no challenge anymore and FIFA just isn’t that good without battling to win something,” The blonde elaborates while Josh continues to stare.

"If there is nothing to play for what's the point?" Adam asks finally turning to full face the shaven headed Josh.

"So then why don't we play for something then, go on seasons mode or Ultimate team maybe?" Josh offers.

"No man I mean something competitive something to really make the game interesting and fire us up to win," Adam says.

Josh nods his head slowly, "Yeah I think I get you, something to play for like I dunno money?"

Adam laughs, "Yeah if we weren't both skint I would play for money but no."

"Shit man then I dunno online they have all those FIFA YouTube players who all play for like coins or Ultimate Team players we could do that," Josh says scratching his head

"Oh yeah I've seen those but don't some of them do strip FIFA games as well?" Adam asks.

Josh stops walking and just stares at his friend in total surprise, hearing Adam talking about finding FIFA boring was weird but now hearing him offer up strip FIFA makes Josh wonder if his friend has recently taken a heavy blow to the head.

"Are you saying we should play strip FIFA?" Josh says in shock.

Adam shrugs his shoulders and that makes Josh just laugh at him.

"Dude that's kinda gay two dudes playing a strip game together," Josh says staring at the blonde wondering if he is walking home with a different person than usual.

"Grow up man we have changed next to each other a million times do we really have anything to hide from each other," Adam snaps.

"Sorry man I didn't mean anything by it I just don't get a strip game only being between two dudes," Josh says carefully not wanting to upset his mate again.

“That’s not the point dumbass it’s not sexually it’s more about embarrassment,” Adam explains.

Josh just lifts his eyebrows and Adam grunts with disbelief before taking a second to think of a way to explain it.

“Look say I beat you on FIFA I get bragging rights yeah? But what if I literally beat the pants off you and you had to sit there naked how crappy would you feel?”

“Pretty fucking bad dude yeah,” Josh says finally understanding his friend’s point, “The thing I don’t get is why you would want to do that knowing that I’d easily beat your ass.”

Adam’s nostrils flare when he sees a small grin break out across Josh’s face.

“Ok just for that we are fucking playing strip FIFA the second we get to yours,” Adam says striding down the road with a purpose.

Josh laughs then he thinks for a second and suddenly chases after his friend and grabs his shoulder, “Hey this isn’t some set up is it?”

Adam stops walking and stares at him, “You think I made up strip FIFA as a prank to get you naked and then somehow tell people and embarrass you?”

Josh nods his head but just from the sarcastic tone Adam used Josh thinks he has his answer.

“It’s simple dude if this was a set up that would mean I know for a fact that I could beat you at FIFA bad enough to get you naked and I bet you don’t think I can do that,” The blonde smirks and Josh has to bite his lip.

“OK fine let’s do it and you were right, FIFA sounds a million times better when there is something proper on the line,” Josh says walking in stride with his best mate.

The two young fit college students round the corner to see Josh’s house stood right at the end of the cul-de-sac. Not a word is spoken between the two friends as they get near Josh’s house, both of them thinking about what they are about to do. Josh opens his front door and Adam walks inside and starts to climb the flight of stairs when Josh calls him back.

“Hey dude you know my mom’s rule shoes off inside the house,” Josh says kicking off his own trainers as he closes the front door.

“Yeah but that’s not very helpful for strip FIFA is it?” Adam jokes but kicks off his own trainers leaving them in the hall.

“Hey do you wanna go start the game while I grab us a couple of drinks?” Adam offers.

“Sure man just no extra layers of clothing and defo don’t phone anyone up and tell them what we are gonna do,” Josh says sounding a little nervous.

“Of course not Josh shit this is just a friendly game between us relax,” Adam says walking towards the kitchen while Josh climbs the stairs.

His bedroom is the very last door at the end of the upstairs corridor and every step Josh takes towards it freaks him out even more. Part of him is still worried that this is all some prank set up by Adam to embarrass him yet he has never known Adam to come up with a clever prank. He loves Adam like a brother but the blonde is not the sharpest knife in the drawer so is probably only doing this to get even more bragging rights over Josh rather than to prank the 19 year old into getting naked. Josh turns on his PS4 then sits on his bed feeling a little uncomfortable. Adam is wrong about one think however, they have changed in locker rooms together for years but this is different. Josh knows he has never watched his friend get undressed in such a personal space and this isn't a room full of other guys either it's just them. Adam wanders into the bedroom carrying two small bottles of coke and he cracks a smile.

"Damn you look terrified man," The blonde jokes, "Are you sure you wanna do this?"

"Yeah I do I just don't know if I want your naked ass sitting on my bed," Josh says with a grin knowing that his friend is very easy to tease.

"Hey fuck you Josh," Adam says stepping forward, "I'm way better at FIFA than you."

"Heh heh you better be man cause I dunno if I wanna see you naked," Josh says tapping on the controllers Start button skipping through the game’s opening screens.

"No one is gonna make you look anyway you will be the one naked and I sure as hell will look," Adam states surprising his friend yet again.

"What, what do you mean you will?" Josh says looking shocked and worried.

"Yeah I wanna know what Emma sees in you man cause I know she's not dating you for your personality," Adam smirks as he sits down next to Josh.

"Oh funny maybe if you had a girlfriend you wouldn't be begging so much to play a strip game," Josh tries to fire back still stung by the comment about his girlfriend.

"You are such a girl I'm not making you play this," Adam says picking up the second controller.

Josh can't think of anything to say so he clicks on the exhibition mode trying to ignore the growing butterflies in his stomach.

"I'm serious man if you feel uneasy we can just have a normal game we don’t have to have the stripping rule," Adam says a little concerned that he might have upset his best friend.

"How are we doing this then?" Josh says ignoring Adam, "One item of clothing for every goal scored?"

"Yeah but I think socks should count as one item instead of two," Adam says and Josh nods his head in agreement.

Both teens are wearing t shirts, tracksuit bottoms, socks and underwear. Adam's shirt is dark red with black tracksuit bottoms while Josh has a white t shirt on with blue pants but they are both wearing white socks. Josh flicks through the team selection deciding that as this is an important match he should pick a big team rather than Bury, the League two team he actually supports. He chooses Man City the current Premier League champions and one of the richest football clubs in the world. Adam also supports his local team Bury but against Man City he wants a team that can match them so he goes for their fierce local rivals Manchester Utd.

"A derby game?" Josh asks, "You sure you wanna risk your clothes with Rooney?"

"Not my clothes at risk Josh gonna beat you so bad you will be buck ass naked on your own bed," Adam states confidently.

Josh rolls his eyes and instead concentrates on the 22 inch screen of his TV as the match starts to load up. Manchester City vs Manchester Utd at the Etihad stadium in glorious clear conditions.

“Still time to back out you know,” Adam says as the game moves quickly through the build-up showing the team line ups, “No shame in quitting before it starts.”

“Let’s just play man,” Josh says as he kicks off with Man City and the game is underway.

For the first couple of minutes however both guys are overeager and as a result mistakes are made, buttoned pressed too quickly and the game doesn’t have any flow. Finally after 5 minutes Josh is able to make a small break with Sergio Aguero but his shot is fired wide of the goal.

“Oh so close,” Josh moans watching the replay of his shot, “Any closer and you would already be showing some skin.”

Now it’s Adam’s turn to roll his eyes at Josh before turning his attention back to the screen to continue their strip FIFA game. It’s takes till the 13th minute before there is another clear cut chance this time it’s for Adam. Mata fires a cross in from the right that is met by a Rooney header which is parried by the goalkeeper but the ball flies up into the air for Fellaini but the big Belgian can only glance his header off the post.

“Ah crap,” Adam curses as the ball bounces harmlessly away and the golden chance to score is gone.

“Close one,” Josh admits as he feels a bead of sweat start to trickle down his forehead, this game is real now and losing a goal is not an option.

21 minutes in and the game is still bogged down with mistakes as both guys are overplaying it when they have possession. The tension of the strip rules have them both playing like amateurs and neither would admit to the other but there is a great deal of stress in trying to score the first goal.

“C’mon ref foul,” Josh yells leaning closer to the screen as two of his players are clattered in the same move yet the virtual referee does nothing.

The room is silent apart from the commentary blaring out from the game, Josh and Adam are concentrating hard on not being the person that has to strip first. Someone has to break first and it’s Josh who makes the first big mistake of the match. His goalkeeper tries to get a quick throw out of the area after catching the ball from a cross but the throw is wayward and lands right at the feet of Fellaini. Adam sends his player charging forward only to slip the ball sideways to the feet of Wayne Rooney. The England captain then gets in the box and curls a shot beautifully around Joe Hart into the back of the net.

“GOAL,” Adam screams in celebration as Rooney wheels away and the game starts to show replays of the goal.

“And you said picking Rooney would cost me my clothes ha ha,” Adam laughs in delight as Utd lead 1 nil.

“You were lucky, that was a stupid mistake,” Josh says cursing himself as he lifts up his foot.

Adam stops laughing and watches his annoyed friend remove his socks leaving him barefoot. Throwing his socks away Josh looks around at his best friend and the two of them just stare nervously at each other.

Josh’s face breaks into a grin first, “Right you fucking dick that’s the last bit of clothing you are making me take off.”

Looking to prove his point Josh restarts the game and straight from the kick off he has Bony launching a 45 yard shot at the goal.

“Shit,” Adam shouts as the speculative long range effort is dipping towards his goal and his electronically controlled goalkeeper has to tip the ball over the bar.

“So close,” Josh moans looking over at the worried look on his friend’s face, “I nearly got a full Charlie Adam long range piledriver on ya man, crap and nearly right from kick off too.”

Adam ignores his friend’s taunts and lines himself to defend the corner which he does with ease. For the next few minutes it’s a pure exhibition match as Adam uses all of his skill to keep the ball. Josh’s frustration grows as his City players just can’t rob possession back from Utd, the ball pings left and right so Josh has his players sliding around desperate to stop Adam’s skilful play to open him up but it’s too late. Juan Mata picks the ball up on the edge of the area and cuts in striking a left footed shot at the goal which Hart is able to save. Hart however is only able to push the shot back into the danger area and Fellaini is the first player following up and he simply passes the ball into the empty net.

“YESSSS 2 NIL, this is too easy,” Josh cries as he sends Fellaini sliding across the ground to celebrate his second goal.

Josh closes his eyes for a second and a hint of doubt starts to creep into his mind. Adam is right, it has been so easy for him to break through his defence and score that now Josh is aware that he could concede enough goals to force him to strip naked. Grabbing the bottom of his t shirt Josh peels it off letting the sunlight that peaks in through his window to reflect off his bare chest. He is skinny but he still has some muscle definition over his chest and his abs but being in shape is not his biggest problem. Josh needs to knuckle down and start playing or he will end up being completely naked before half time. However the loss of his t shirt has effected the way Josh plays, he is more panicked than before and it results in him making more mistakes.

“No that wasn’t the pass, Jesus Christ the game is screwing with me,” Josh cries out losing focus and getting angry with his virtual players.

Adam can see that his friend is losing his head but he shows no mercy as he calmly plays the game until the inevitable happens.

“And it’s 3 nil Man Utd,” The commentator screams as a clearance from Josh’s defence lands at the feet of Michael Carrick who races into the box and smashes the ball into the top corner.

“NO FUCK,” Josh yells dropping the controller as he puts his head in his hands, this simple game is turning into a nightmare for him.

“Dude I’m a little worried,” Adam says, “I think you are losing on purpose you perv I think you wanna show me your dick.”

“Just shut up man this is not over,” Josh says with a growl before he stands up and quickly yanks his tracksuit bottoms down revealing his tight red and black boxer shorts.
thepac is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to thepac for this post:
Old 04-23-2015, 07:40 AM   #2

Please continue!
8421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2015, 04:00 PM   #3
milkdat

This story is great so far! Keep it up. I'm looking forward to the next installment!
milkdat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2015, 05:04 PM   #4
Johndoelovely

Heart

such a great story
Johndoelovely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2015, 08:54 AM   #5
Tesla87

Please continue :-)

- strip games on webcam
- Easy cbt, cum controll, humiliation, femdom, cum eating
- anal, public

no denial
Tesla87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 04:55 AM   #6
thepac

Adam has to laugh seeing his friend sat on the bed in just his underwear with a PS4 controller in his hand waiting to restart. At no point does this game feel sexual to Adam, this is all about humiliation and Adam knows this must be humiliating because Josh is blushing and Josh never blushes. His cheeks are bright red nearly the same shade of red that a cartoon character’s cheeks would turn if they were embarrassed. Adam can also see the thin beads of sweat trickling down from his shaved head.

“Come on man cheer up I promise to go easy on you from now on,” Adam says jokingly but Josh doesn’t respond.

He is no talking mood, Josh is focused staring at the screen with renewed intent. For the next few minutes Josh’s play is much better, he is starting to tackle Adam’s players even breaking into attacks of his own. A few minutes before half time James Milner wins the ball on the right hand side then plays a lovely ball infield freeing Wilfried Bony. The big man charges into the penalty area then unleashes a fierce shot that whips past the keeper and smashes into the back of the net.

“GET IN THERE,” Josh roars jumping off the bed in celebration leaving Adam grinning to himself.

Normally he is the hot headed one with the ability to let his temper get the best of him yet now it seems like Josh is playing with some emotion. Josh sits back down and glares at Adam and it takes the blonde a few seconds to work out why he is staring.

“Oh sorry man I have to strip don’t I?” Adam says calmly grabbing the bottom of shirt peeling it off his body so now both men are shirtless.

“Doesn’t this feel like an important game now we are playing for something?” Adam says to his underwear clad mate but Josh still only has eyes for the screen and the replay of his goal.

The match finally reaches half time at 3 vs 1 and Josh lets out a deep sigh and leans back.

“You ok?” Adam asks the intensity of the game gone now that the half time menu screen is up.

“Yeah it’s just damn I didn’t think it would feel this weird to strip in front of you,” Josh admits.

“Wanna stop then?” Adam asks but instantly Josh shakes his head.

“No we play till the end I’m not gonna quit but damn I don’t think I’ve ever played in a game with so much on the line,” Josh admits taking a quick swig of his drink.

“Funny I don’t feel any stress,” Adam says with a smirk, “Mind you I’ve never missed a penalty before so maybe I don’t get stressed like you do.”

“Asshole,” Josh says throwing a pillow at him, “You always bring that up it was one penalty when we were like 11 we still won the game in extra time.”

“I know but that was the only time I’ve ever seen you cry and it was so funny,” Adam teases enjoying the rare chance he’s got to wind his normally calm friend up.

“I’m gonna get you back for that you know that right?” Josh says pressing Start on his controller waiting for Adam to do the same.

“You keep saying that yet you are never gonna make me cry in front of you,” Adam snorts cockily knowing in 9 years since that miss Josh has never managed to even the score and bring him to tears.

The second half kicks off and Adam instantly shows the same form that scored him 3 goals in the first half. He is dominating the match and when Mata slides the ball into Herrera and the Spaniard fires right in Joe Hart’s chest Adam can see Josh exhaling in relief. A few minutes later down the Utd end Josh wins a free kick 30 yards out and with Yaya Toure standing over the ball there is a good chance Josh might get back into this match. Josh strikes the free kick perfectly and it sails over the wall, beating the keeper only to bounce off the top of the crossbar.

“GOD that was so close,” Josh wails watching the reply again and the ball is only inches away from slamming right into the top corner.

“Yeah that was a shame man I thought you had scored that,” Adam admits, “Hell it was so close I’m willing to take off one sock for it.”

“Man strip FIFA makes you an even more annoying dick than usual,” Josh says rolling his eyes at his friend.

Adam doesn’t really need to tease his friend but as Josh is normally the one doing the teasing Adam doesn’t mind being the one constantly ripping in jokes at Josh’s expense. Neither of them talk for a while however as the match clock ticks down and both of them are playing the game maybe harder than they have ever played before. When Silva slices a shot wide Josh lets out a cry of despair that Adam has only heard him make when they are on an actual football pitch. Di Maria comes off the bench and makes an instant impact firing a shot in from outside the area that only just flies wide. Josh lets out another relief filled groan, this game is getting real serious now as Josh knows one more goal will make him lose his final piece of clothing and Adam knows it too.

“Gonna get you naked boy,” Adam teases watching Josh’s cheeks burn a bright red once again.

On 76 minutes it finally happens, after two City players run into each other on the edge of the Utd area Josh cries out in anger but it’s already too late. Adam’s Man Utd players break up the field with skill passing the ball around leaving Josh chasing shadows. Rooney eventually picks up the ball inside the box and Josh’s defence is so stretched that he can take a touch standing completely still inside the area before rolling the ball into the path of Juan Mata. Gracefully Mata strokes the ball into the bottom corner passed the outstretched dive of the goalkeeper and now its 4 vs 1. Adam doesn’t celebrate as he doesn’t know what his friend is going to do, He half expects Josh to rage quit and just turn off the console.

“Shit,” Josh mumbles to himself as he stands up and hooks his fingers into the waistband of his boxers.

Josh closes his eyes and tries to pretend that this isn’t the stupidest thing he has ever done. Stripping naked in front of his best friend Josh doubts he will ever hear the end of this from Adam but Josh chose to play the game and he knows he’s gotta accept the consequences. With a sigh Josh pulls his underwear down his long legs and his soft 5 inch cock flops free and Adam is amazed that his friend is going through with it. Kicking his boxers into the corner with the rest of his removed clothes Josh sits down and takes a few seconds before he looks over to see Adam’s reaction. The blonde is staring down at Josh’s crotch and for the first time really curious about why Adam would want to play strip FIFA.

“Why are you staring?” Josh spits with a bit of anger feeling like a real idiot sat on his bed completely naked.

“Dude why don’t you have any pubes?” Adam asks staring at the completely bare patch of skin above Josh’s dick.

“I’m not telling you that now quit looking will ya its weird,” Josh says feeling uneasy.

“Please,” Adam says softly, “I’m not fucking with you I just I thought you had pubes.”

“We are not talking about this Adam come on let’s finish the game,” Josh says feeling deeply embarrassed about his exposed state.

“If I score again will you tell me?” Adam asks now looking Josh in the eyes.

“No,” Josh says bluntly.

“Come on I only wanna know why you shave them, I assume you shave them right?” Adam says glancing down at something he has only ever seen in porn, a completely smooth shaved man.

“Adam we are not talking about this now stop staring at it unless you wanna suck it,” Josh quips hoping that making a joke like that will distract Adam from the question that he doesn’t want to answer.

“Ah you sicko I am not sucking you, you’re better off going to Emma for that,” Adam says backtracking quickly.

“I’m sorry for teasing you, you know I just well I didn’t think you would get naked,” The blonde says keeping his eyes locked on Josh’s face.

“Me neither actually this is kinda strange I mean yeah we shared locker rooms and showers for years yet I dunno this feels like the first time I’ve ever been fully naked with a guy you know,” Josh admits slowly.

“Well it’s the first time I’ve noticed that you’re as bald as a baby down there,” Adam says and a fresh blush develops on Josh’s face.

“Just drop it will you it’s not important,” Josh says again trying to deflect the conversation.

“Tell you what I’ll make you a deal,” Adam says thinking for a second, “How about if I score next you have to tell me why you are all shaved but if you score I’ll strip naked too.”

Josh stares at Adam and sees that the blonde is deadly serious so he takes some time to think about it.

“Ok deal when I score next you gotta take everything off,” Josh says with a grin.

“Fat chance I’ve been kicking your ass all day so I’m gonna get the next goal,” Adam says with confidence picking up his controller.

They restart the game and Josh instantly has to get used to the odd feeling of sitting near to his best friend completely naked. It’s not like he hasn’t played a video game naked before but that was only through laziness rather than being forced to strip off. Josh thought he would be even more nervous now he is naked but strangely he isn’t, he was so worried about stripping that it effected his game now he is naked however he almost has nothing to worry about. Sure Adam might find out some embarrassing info on him but the worst is over, Adam didn’t laugh at him for stripping naked or prove this was some well thought out prank all long by taking his picture. His bored friend merely wanted a game of FIFA that was challenging and Josh has to admit playing a game of strip FIFA has been one of the most challenging matches of his life. Now that he is calm Josh starts to play better stringing together some passing moves and even getting a dangerous shot in on Adam’s goal.

“Fuck that was nearly in,” Adam says watching Josh’s shot fly inches over the bar and now it’s the blonde’s turn to be worried.

Adam is now looking at the game clock waiting for it to tick down. Naked Josh is somehow better than clothed Josh and Adam is no longer thinking about his friend’s shaved appearance he is more worried about keeping his own clothes on. Just as the announcement for added time comes up Josh launches into another attack. Aguero and Toure link up on the edge of the area playing a quick one two then Aguero slides the ball right into the penalty area. Toure runs onto it and fires a shot that De Gea is just able to reach down and block. Adam cheers with delight but his celebration is cut short as the saved ball rolls back to Yaya Toure and he blasts the ball into the empty net.

“GOAL, GOAL, GOAL, GOAL,” Josh screams like a Spanish commentator leaping up off the bed forgetting about his own nudity.

Adam can’t help but laugh watching a naked Josh jump around with delight until Josh finally calms down and stares at him.

“You lost man come on now strip ha ha,” Josh laughs clearly delighted at getting one back on his friend.

“Hang on the match isn’t over yet I could still get another goal,” Adam says restarting the game but as luck would have it the final whistle goes seconds after he’s kicked off.

“Shit I should have known it,” Adam says with a rueful grin as he puts the controller down.

Adam would normally rage and shout at the unfairness of the result, he won 4 vs 2 yet he is going to have to get naked as well. However the fact that he made the bet keeps the ultra-competitive teen’s emotions in check. Also Josh was good enough to play the game and strip when he lost and the last thing Adam wants to be is a sore loser. The blonde quickly peels off his socks and then stands up pulling his tracksuit bottoms down as quickly as he can.

“This isn’t much of a striptease man,” Josh says laughing feeling less conscious about his own nudity now that Adam is joining him.

“Dude that’s not cool,” Adam complains but again seeing Josh leaning back still fully exposed makes Adam’s anger disappear quickly.

He can’t rise to Josh’s taunts when he spend most of the game taunting Josh while he stripped. In fact Adam is happy that the only thing Josh hasn’t teased him on is the fact that he is semi hard. Adam doesn’t know why his cock has reacted, he’s not homophobic but the idea that his best friend’s body has made him get semi hard is deeply worrying to him. Deciding not to think anymore Adam quickly yanks his grey boxer shorts down to his knees and looks at Josh who still has a big wide grin on his face.

“Feels weird doesn’t it?” Josh says.

“Not to me then again I got nothing on my body that I’m embarrassed about,” Adam says swiftly kicking his boxer shorts away and sitting down naked on Josh’s bed.

The two young men sit naked for a second before giggling at how stupid and strange this all is. For something to do with their hands both of them grab their drinks and take a long swift gulp all while trying not to look to hard at the other’s naked body.

“Good game man,” Adam says breaking the silence.

“Yeah it was though I don’t think either of us won,” Josh replies.

“Get lost I beat you 4 vs 2 I hammered you,” Adam yells back.

“True but you are sat here buck ass naked too man so I think you are gonna have to call it a draw,” Josh grins.

“Fair enough,” Adam says lounging back, “But that game felt proper hard though didn’t it, I was right about playing with something being on the line, it does make the game harder.”

Josh nods in agreement, “Yeah I think we have played in real games less intense than that I’m glad you talked me into it.”

“Please you were desperate to show yourself off,” Adam jokes, “Hell I was going easy on you I think you lost those goals on purpose.”

“Naw I think it was the team I picked,” Josh says, “I’ll never pick City for strip FIFA again.”

“So why do you shave yourself? Is it for Emma?” Adam asks quietly.

“Dude you didn’t score so I don’t have to answer you,” Josh says with a slight blush returning to his cheeks.

“What if we have a rematch and I beat you again will you tell me then?” Adam wonders sitting up straighter to hear his friend’s answer.

Josh thinks for a second then grins, “Yeah dude if we rematch and you win I’ll tell you why hell I’ll tell you anything you wanna know.”

Both guys laugh for a second then Adam asks, “Are you serious?”

“Yeah I had fun well once I stopped losing goals it was fun so yeah I’d rematch you anytime,” Josh says.

“But to be fair I think the next game should be done at your place,” Josh adds with a smirk and Adam responds with a nod.

The two guys take another long drink and sit naked on top of Josh’s bed wondering if an innocent little strip game will make any real impactful change on their lives.
Old 05-11-2015, 11:23 PM   #7
NewToBeASub

This is like... Awesome please do continue

LOVES: Humiliation, Secret crossdressing, Anal, Secret/Semi Public, Feet, Deepthroat, Pegging, Well thought of dares

LIKES: Cum play, Piss play, Ass to mouth, Food play, Pet play, Sissy Hypnos, Chastity

DISLIKES: Very mild scat, CBT, Eating cum

LIMITS: Scat, Permanent damage, Social degradation, Getting caught, Involving others, Face pics, Blood, Incest, Children

PM DARES
NewToBeASub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2015, 07:29 AM   #8
thepac

A week after their first strip FIFA game Josh is lying on his bed idly flicking through his phone. He just can’t think of anything constructive or even time wasting to do with his free Friday afternoon. Even Twitter feels boring for him today and eventually Josh just closes his phone and takes a big long sigh. Josh still can't take his mind off events last week when he and his best friend Adam played a game of strip FIFA. The match was fun but even Josh has to admit that the result didn't go his way as he lost badly. He had to get completely naked in front of his best friend and while it was terrifying Josh hasn't stopped thinking about it. The pure thrill of the exhibitionism has been keeping him awake at night and the teenage has no idea why. Josh doesn’t think it's a sexual thing, his masturbation habits certainly haven't switched from women to men overnight. Yet he can't stop thinking about how good it felt to be sat on his own bed completely naked.

The 19 year old knows it's a little odd to feel so comfortable being naked in front of another man especially his best friend but that hasn’t stopped him from spending more time and more naked. He now sleeps naked and the second he gets home from college his clothes come off and Josh just lounges around his room becoming more comfortable in his own skin. Josh thinks Adam might have felt the same way too as the blonde also seemed too stripping off and sitting naked with him. Adam actually won the game but the blonde went double or nothing and Josh was able to capitalize on his bet. Both young men finished the game up naked and Josh is still thinking about his offer of a rematch.

He was honestly expecting Adam to bring it up before now as playing strip FIFA was the blonde's idea in the first place but he hasn't and Josh really wants to have that rematch. Not that he is looking forward to losing again which he thinks might happen but Josh is curious to see if he is just as comfortable being naked in front of another man again. Flicking around on his phone Josh quickly starts to text his best friend hoping that he is free to play.

Yo mate thinking bout having that rematch on FIFA U interested?

Josh sent the text than almost instantly his phone buzzed with the response.

Yeah man I'm free to play now
We playing same rules as last time?

Yeah same rules man I'll be over in a couple of mins

Josh quickly pulls on his trainers and says a quick goodbye to his mum before heading out. It only takes 5 minutes for Josh to walk to his best friend's house but all while he is walking Josh wonders about the possible outcome of doing this again. He could get away with saying the first strip FIFA was a kind of youthful experiment but now he is the one who asked to play the game. Josh wonders if he will get any answers about why he seemed so relaxed about being naked in front of another man. Did he accidently find out a deep unknown truth about himself or was it a onetime thing that can’t really be explained. All these thoughts of exhibitionism run through Josh’s mind as he walks up Adam’s driveway before knocking on the front door.

Adam has a big grin on his face as he opens the door, "Come looking for your revenge then mate?"

“Revenge? No man I did quite well last time I mean I got you naked so I don’t really think I lost the first game,” Josh says grinning back at the blonde.

Adam rolls his eyes "Only cause you got a lucky goal Josh."

"Yeah keep telling yourself that man this time it will be different," Josh says confidently as he steps into Adam's living room.

Adam just laughs as he shuts his front door then as he turns round Josh speaks up again.

"We alone?" He curiously asks.

Nodding his head Adam says, "Yes, mum and dad are out with a couple of friends and Karen is still at work."

A sly smirk appears on Josh's face making Adam groan.

"Dude how many times? She's my sister quit thinking like that," The blonde says in disgust.

"Hey I wasn't," Josh says still with a big grin plastered across his face.

"Whatever man you know she wouldn't go anywhere near ya," Adam snorts defensively.

"No nothing like that I just wondered how good she is at FIFA," Josh says enjoying the way he can tease his mate about his hot older sister.

"I'm sure she is as good at FIFA as Emma is," Adam fires back wiping the smile right off Josh's face.

"Ok dude that was totally uncalled for," Josh complains thinking that it’s a low blow to use his girlfriend like that but Adam just shrugs his shoulders.

"You started it now come on we playing strip FIFA or what?" Adam asks.

Josh can't think of anything else to say so he follows the blonde upstairs to his bedroom but before Adam opens his bedroom door he turns around to ask Josh a question.

"Should we take our shoes off again?" Adam wonders aloud, "I mean we did it last time."

Josh doesn't take long to think of an answer, "Yeah why not neither of us need to cheat and be covered up in loads of layers."

"Awesome," Adam says with a grin kicking his loosely tied trainers off as he enters his bedroom.

Josh rolls his eyes as Adam's trainers bounce off his closet door, his friend can be a real slob sometimes Josh thinks as he carefully unites his own trainers. Adam isn't paying him any attention as he's sat on his desk chair starting up his PS4. The blonde grabs his controller and sits back down on his chair before looking over at his shaven headed friend who is wearing a plain black t shirt with a pair of ripped blue jeans and grey socks. Adam who hasn't left the house all day is just wearing a green and yellow vest top with cream coloured shorts and white athletic socks.

"Hey do you remember the stipulation from the last game?" Josh asks curiously.

"Yeah you said when I beat you again you'd tell me the story of why you are all shaved," Adam says with a smirk.

"Crap I’d hoped that you had forgotten that," Josh groans as he moves onto Adam's bed taking the second controller off his friend.

"So it is still the same rules as before?" Adam asks again while they wait for the game to load up.

Josh nods but he doesn't say a word, he wants to take it seriously this time. He was too slow in the first game, he had been already stripped down to his boxers before he had even got his head into the game.

"Loser gets to pick the first team," Adam jokes knowing that will get under Josh's fair skin.

"Fine then I'm taking Arsenal," Josh snaps flicking the X button on his controller.

"Brave man," Adam teases, "I guess I'll counter that by picking Chelsea."

The two teenagers pick their sides and the start match screen starts to load up and the anticipation silently builds between the two teens.
Old 05-16-2015, 02:05 PM   #9
lovaboitoy
getDare Sweetheart

hot story really good...can't wait to read more
Old 05-23-2015, 05:45 AM   #10
thepac

It’s the Emirates stadium on a clear sunny day but neither Josh nor Adam are concentrating on team line ups or how nice the pitch looks. They can already feel the anticipation, the same kind they felt last week playing their very first strip FIFA game. Adam looks over at Josh just before the kick off and grins at his best friend. Josh returns the smile trying to ignore the butterflies in his stomach and the worry in the back of his mind that Adam might see him naked again. The game starts much like their first encounter as the play is very scrappy with neither team taking firm control. The ball is lost multiple times by both guys who feel almost as nervous as the first time because the heavy implications of losing weighs heavily on the both of them.

Finally Josh is able to get the ball down and string some passes together that leads to a chance for Alexis Sanchez. In goal the Chelsea keeper Courtois pulls off a good save tipping the ball around the post. The resulting corner however is where it goes all downhill for Adam, Sanchez rises up and meets the corner with a powerful head which the keeper saves again. The deflected ball loops away and after a few seconds of pinball in the Chelsea area it lands at the feet of Sanchez. He tries to wriggle through the defence but is caught by a trailing leg from Cahill which knocks him down to the floor.

“Penalty!” Josh screams and to his delight the referee points to the spot.

“No fucking way,” Adam complains as the virtual referee books his defender.

“Dude look it was a clear pen,” Josh says as the replay shows Sanchez tumbling to the ground after a mistimed tackle.

Adam grunts annoyed with himself for conceding a penalty kick with less than 15 minutes on the game clock.

“Hey you know I was watching a few of those online strip FIFA games the other day,” Josh says looking to take the chance to tease Adam.

Adam turns his head to look at him as Josh continues, “When there was a penalty scored in those strip games it was worth two items of clothing.”

“Fuck off,” Adam shouts in anger, “You are making that up, no way is a pen worth two items of clothing,”

Josh shrugs his shoulders, “I’d take two items off if you scored an penalty against me.”

Adam bites his lip trying to calm himself down and not just let out a volley of swearwords at his mate.

“Ok fine two items but you are not gonna score this,” Adam says bitterly.

Josh smiles then concentrates on the game as Cazorla steps up to take the spot kick. The whistle goes and Josh hits the ball hard to the left hand side of the goal but Adam guesses right and his keeper flies across and saves the ball.

“YESSSSSS GET IN THERE,” Adam screams punching the air with delight as the ball rolls harmlessly away.

Josh holds his head in his hands as Adam presses pause on the game then turns to the disappointed Josh.

“Well buddy if it’s two items of clothing for a scored pen what prize is a missed one?” He teases.

“I dunno,” Josh says not wanting to look up but that tingling, excited feeling is running through his body just like in the first game.

Adam thinks for a second then bursts out laughing clearly having just thought of an idea to humiliate his strip FIFA playing friend.

“I think missing a pen means you gotta flash me,” Adam says still laughing.

“Dude I am not flashing you my cock,” Josh says ignoring the sneaky little thrill that runs through him at being exposed like that.

“No dude not your dick but your ass I think missing a penalty, an easy chance to take clothing off me should be punished by having to show your bare arse,” Adam explains.

Josh can’t help but start laughing, “Dude you are weird sometimes but fine here’s my ass pervert.”

Standing up Josh has a second of clarity where he decides he must really like showing off his body. That thought is lost as he turns around in front of his best friend and starts lowering his jeans. His pants come down along with his boxers and Josh leans over slightly so that his is mooning his best friend.

Adam can’t help but laugh “You look so stupid doing that,” He says before Josh yanks his pants back up.

“You fucking asked for it,” Josh fires back while buttoning up his jeans, “I think you didn’t get a proper look at my ass last time so now you had to make something up in order to see it.”

“Dude even if I was gay your ass would not make me lose control and want to fuck you,” Adam teases, “Hell your skinny ass would probably make a gay guy turn straight.”

There is no right response to that remark so Josh just keeps quiet and waits for the game to restart. A few minutes after the missed penalty and the mooning Josh is on the attack again this time Giroud plays a through ball that cuts Adam’s defence apart. Sanchez fires off another shot just inside the box that Chelsea’s keeper once again smartly saves.

Adam lets out a low whistle, “I think I might be in trouble here, that Sanchez is ripping me to shreds.”

The very next attack however is Adam’s and he shows some great passing the move the ball across the pitch quickly. A pass is slid onto the edge of the six yard box where Drogba smashes it back across goal for an easy tap in.

“GOAL HAZARD,” Adam screams in relief having been in trouble early on in this match.

“Come on goalie you have to come out to that,” Josh moans watching the reply as Hazard was only a few metres out as he calmly tapped the ball into the back of his goal.

Josh throws his controller down onto the bed with some force, he is annoyed with himself for being in control of this match then conceding a sloppy goal. Reaching down Josh pulls his socks off and gets flashbacks to the last game where he was also one nil down. Barefooted Josh continues to play but neither man can gain the advantage as the first half rolls on. Both Cazorla and Hazard both have strikes from outside the box that just miss the goal. This match is tense and not as open as the last encounter and Josh is happy about this. Around this time in the last game he was 3 nil down and stripped to just his boxer shorts.

“Dude have you been secretly practicing since last time?” Adam asks just as he manages to stop Ozil running directly into his penalty area.

Josh knows his friend is trying to distract and ignores him all the way up to the half time whistle.

“I totally should have scored at least one by now,” Josh complains as he puts his controller down, “I’ve been killing you.”

“Please ‘killing me’,” Adam replies with an eye roll, “I’ve been comfortable and I’ve scored the only goal.”

“Look at the stats man,” Josh shouts pointing at the menu screen, “I’ve had more shots, more possession and everything else.”

“Yeah but I’m Chelsea aren’t I,” Adam states, “That’s how they win by outlasting other teams.”

Josh wants to tell Adam it’s just a video game and real life team characteristics are not loaded into the computer but the second half is starting. The game settles back in to being tense and nervous with lots of battles going on around midfield but very few shooting chances for either man. Finally after 10 minutes of the second half Josh is able to break down Adam’s defences. A deflected pass from Ramsey spins into the box and right to the path of Ozil who calmly turns his defender and slots the ball into the corner of the goal.

“Yes,” Josh cries as his players all run away and his home crowd cheers in delight.

“Damn I was really hoping I could nil you this time around,” Adam says ruefully looking at the screen.

Adam grabs the bottom of his vest top and pulls it upwards exposing his lightly tanned skin. Throwing his shirt over into his dirty clothes pile Adam settles back into his deck chair knowing that the game is now on. Both men have lost an item of clothing and because the game is closer than last time so there is bound to be a lot more tension.
Old 05-24-2015, 07:19 AM   #11
lovaboitoy
getDare Sweetheart

Nice a good chapter...going to interesting intense strip game...good writing: -)
Old 06-05-2015, 08:59 AM   #12
thepac

Quickly back on top Adam shows off his superior passing skills moving the ball around with ease leaving Adam chasing shadows. Chelsea force a corner and the ball is launched towards the back post where Gary Cahill rises highest and heads the ball right into the net.

“Yes,” Adam shouts as he retakes the lead, “Face it man you just can’t beat me,” He says turning his head towards his friend.

Josh mutters something under his breath as he grabs his t shirt and peels it off. Both men are now shirtless and Adam looks at his friend’s skinny hairless frame and he can’t help but grin again.

“And don’t forget when you lose you are gonna tell me just why you shave off all your hair,” The blonde winks hoping to embarrass Josh a little more.

“Well only if I’m naked right?” Josh asks a sudden shock of fear running though his now shirtless body.

Adam shakes his head, “No you said next time I beat you, you would tell me why, you said nothing about being naked.”

“Well then that’s not fucking fair,” Josh complains, “That means I have that on the line as well as my clothes.”

The blonde thinks about it for a second then says, “Well to make it fair if I you win how about I tell you something embarrassing about myself.”

“Dude I know all your embarrassing secrets why don’t you tell me a dirty secret about yourself,” Josh offers.

Adam thinks about it for a second before deciding, “Ok man it’s a deal, if you somehow manage to beat me I’ll tell you something I’ve never told anyone.”

Josh grins, “Perfect but I’m gonna make you regret saying that,” The young teen says, “Cause now I’m really gonna play all out to win.”

The shaven headed winger sounds fired up and to prove how serious he is now about winning Josh makes a triple substitution. Josh’s bold strategy almost works as Theo Walcott cuts in from the right hand side and fires a shot that just deflects wide. Since Adam’s goal Josh has been dominating possession but as time ticks down in the second half he still can’t find a break through. A rare attack from Chelsea draws Hazard into the box but he is easily disposed and Josh launches a counter attack. A through ball breaks Welbeck free from the defenders and he gets one on one with the keeper. Courtois again proves to be a massive barrier as he blocks Welbeck’s shot and then comfortably caches the rebound.

“Holy shit I fucking hate Courtois,” Josh complains frustrated that he still can’t equalize.

The match moves into the final 10 minutes and Josh is doing everything he can to score. Welbeck picks up a cross right on the edge of the box and easily turns his defender but again the big Belgium goalkeeper saves the powerful shot.

“You know without Courtois I think I’d be naked right now,” Adam admits as he watches the reply of his goalkeeper saving yet another shot.

“Think I don’t know that?” Josh spits in frustration, “He is like a fucking cheat player I can’t believe I’m not winning this.”

Adam feels bad for his despairing friend but this is a game and he is still playing hard hoping to get the win to find out why Josh fully shaves himself. The game ticks over into the 90th minute and Adam just tries to keep hold of the ball looking to play out time. That tactic doesn’t wok however as Josh wins the ball back in his own half before setting off on one last attack. The ball is sprayed to the right and Walcott shows off his speed taking on and beating the defender. Walcott charges right into the box and when he gets right to the by-line he is just able to lift a cross into the middle of the penalty area. Adam and his star keeper can only watch on as the ball sails over to an unmarked Sanchez who calmly heads the ball into the net.

“GOALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL,” Josh screams as he has just snatched a late injury time equalizer.

Adam can’t help but laugh as Josh leaps out of his seat in delight at scoring such a late equalizer. Josh doesn’t celebrate this much when he scores a real life goal Adam thinks to himself. The game restarts and Josh is celebrating but Adam can’t take advantage as the final whistle goes just seconds after he restarts.

“Crap well done man,” Adam says as Josh finally sits down, “It would have been tough on you to lose that.”

“Thanks yeah that was really intense,” Josh says unable to wipe the grin off his face, “That was defo a better contest than our first match.”

Adam nods his head as he lifts his hips up and Josh watches on in surprise. He was so excited at scoring the late goal he had completely forgotten he is playing strip FIFA. Adam eases his shorts down exposing his plain black boxer shorts so he is left sitting in from to Josh in just his underwear and socks.

“So what do we do now?” Adam ask as the replays finish and the menu screen pops up again.

“I dunno can we finish a strip game as a draw?” Josh wonders aloud.

“A penalty shootout is an option,” Adam offers but Josh shakes his head.

“Come on man with your keeper I’d lose easily,” Josh replies, “How about a winner takes all golden goal?”

“Naw I did that last time and it didn’t work out to well for me,” An underwear clad Adam says with a sly grin.

“Fine then we keep to the same strip FIFA rules in extra time then if we go to pens its loser takes everything off,” Josh says quickly before he loses his nerve and just takes a draw.

“Deal,” Adam says delighted he will get another chance to discover the secret behind Josh’s grooming habits.

Josh clicks the extra time option on the screen subjecting both men to another 30 in game minutes of gameplay. Extra however starts to play out just like the normal match with scrappy bits of play in a mostly midfield struggle. Both Adam and Josh trade tame shots from outside the box before Josh’s Arsenal team again starts to take control. Josh is pressing hard and he is able to win the ball from Chelsea in his half and then launch a quick counter attack. Three passes up the field brings Josh up to the edge of the area where the ball falls to Welbeck. The striker turns his defender and unleashes a low shot that curls past Courtois into the bottom left hand corner of the goal.

“YESSSSSS WHAT A GOAL,” Josh screams in delight as Welbeck takes off in celebration.

Adam groans softly, this is so much harder than the last game and he is starting to regret going easy on his friend.

“Get them off,” Josh says turning round to face Adam and pointing at his boxers, “You lost fair and square this time now strip.”

“Ok,” Adam says unable to hide his grin as he lifts his foot up and starts to remove his sock.

“Bollocks I forgot about those,” Josh spits in annoyance, “I really thought I had won then.”

“Tough luck mate but hey still plenty of time for a comeback,” Adam says enjoying the disappointment on Josh’s face.

Adam does feel a little weird now sitting just in his underwear playing a game with his mate. He didn’t feel this last time as he still had most of his clothes on when he offered Josh to play a next goal strips naked forfeit. The feeling is very weird and Adam wonders why Josh never mentioned how uncomfortable it feels sitting around in just your boxers while another guy is in the room. Adam knows he has to try and get over it if he wants to stay in this game and not have to strip and reveal a dirty secret about himself. Chelsea try and shoot right from the kick off but the ball flies high and wide.

The end of the first half of extra time comes very quickly for Adam who knows a lot is on the line for him now so he makes a few changes to his team. The second half starts and a more focused Adam starts closing down Josh’s team making it very hard for him to move the ball around. All that pressure pays off as Sanchez misplaces a pass on the halfway line allowing the ball to be played up to Remy. The French striker beats the offside trap and is now one on one with the Arsenal keeper. Remy calmly tucks the ball away levelling this match up once again as now its 3 vs 3 and its Josh’s turn to groan in dismay.

“Damn, stupid me overplaying it,” Josh moans as the replay shows his misplaced pass that allowed Adam to score.

Standing up Josh unbuttons his jeans and starts to pull them down revealing his own underwear. His boxers are a bright white and green hooped pattern and Josh kicks off his jeans wondering if he is going to be naked once again.

“This game is so tight we are defo going to penalties,” Adam says sounding excited, “And you know you can’t beat Courtois at pens.”

An underwear clad Josh refuses to rise to the bait and instead just picks up his controller ready to play on. The game has turned into a counter attack fest as a team launches an attack only for it to be stopped and countered by the other team. Minutes tick away from extra time as this football match has turned into a basketball game. It is end to end until finally in the last minute of extra time Chelsea finally get hold of the ball and play a few neat passes around Josh’s penalty area. The ball is slipped into the left hand side of the box where Fabregas runs onto it and unleashes a powerful shot at goal. Josh’s goalie saves the shot but he only pushes it back out to where Remy is waiting.

Standing right on the penalty spot Remy calmly and coolly heads the saved shot back where it came from. Josh’s goalkeeper is stranded on the floor and all the young man can do is watch as the ball bounces into his empty net. Adam doesn’t even raise his arms to celebrate, he is just shocked that he scored a last second winner. Josh sinks backwards on the bed with his hands covering his face and Adam feels bad for his best friend. The final whistle goes and the blonde knows that a late goal is truly the worst way to lose any football match regardless of what’s at stake. 4 vs 3 to Chelsea is the final score but Josh is still lying back on the bed and Adam wonders if Josh is taking his second strip FIFA defeat badly.

“I’m sorry man,” The blonde says slowly, “I honestly thought I’d at least take you to pens.”

“I fucking hate you man, I hate you so much,” Josh moans shaking his head in despair.

Adam can’t tell if his friend is joking with him or if he is deadly serious. Unsure of what to do Adam just sits there until Josh gets to his feet. Taking a deep breath Josh slides his thumbs into the waistband of his boxers preparing to expose himself in front of his mate for a second time. Josh pulls his boxers down once more exposing his cock and his completely shaved pubes. This time Josh is blushing, he didn’t think he would have to strip again and the adrenaline he got from stripping last time is less this time round. He kicks his underwear off then sits his naked ass down onto his friend’s bed before looking back up at Adam.

“I am really sorry man,” Adam apologizes feeling more embarrassed than Josh is.

“No worries man I know you would have beaten me on pens its fine well I don’t like showing you my cock but if I keep being shit at FIFA this will happen,” Josh jokes.

Adam is pleased his friend is taking it so well but still he is almost afraid to carry on talking. He was fully expecting Josh to break down and maybe throw a punch at him and never want to play a strip game again. Josh is just sitting there naked as the final whistle blows to fully confirm that the shaven haired winger has lost his second strip FIFA game.

“Go ahead and ask man let’s get it over with,” Josh says leaning over to put the controller back near the PS4.

Adam can feel himself blushing but he presses on, “Ok then why the shaved look? Is it for Emma?”

Josh leans down to pick up his removed boxers so he can place them on his pile of clothes. He is taking his time because the answer isn’t one he ever wanted to express to anyone let alone his best mate.

“Well she likes it but no she isn’t the reason I did it, I started it before I ever met her,” Josh says quietly feeling colour pumping into his cheeks.

“Well why then?” Adam asks, “I mean I don’t have much hair to lose but I wouldn’t think of completely shaving myself.”

“Well its cause I saw this porno once er with two guys,” Josh says talking to the carpet instead of looking Adam in the face.

Adam wasn’t expecting that, his jaw drops open in shock and he just stares at his naked and now highly embarrassed friend.

“When did you watch a gay porn? I didn’t even know you were…” Adam starts to say but Josh cuts him off.

“I’m not into guys ok relax,” He snaps, “I saw the gay porn cause it was on one of Les’s email links, you remember a few years ago when he kept sending all those porn links via email?”

Adam nods his head, he remembers their team’s left back going through a phase where he thought it was funny to send disgusting kinky porn videos to everyone’s email. It got most of the squad into trouble in one way or another as being caught with hardcore porn in your email is a tough one to explain. Eventually they ganged up on Les and threatened the small left back to stop it or they would forcefully strip him and take pictures of it. They would then make sure everyone that knew him would get to see his naked pictures so of course Les stopped sending them porn filled junk mail.

“So were you actually stupid enough to click on one of those links?” Adam says and Josh nods in response.

“I wasn’t curious or anything I just clicked on some of them and one was these two guys fucking,” The winger says now turning such a bright shade of red it’s a wonder he isn’t glowing like a lightbulb.

“I’m still confused,” Adam states, “Why did watching two guys make you think about shaving yourself?”

“Well when they were sucking each other off,” Josh starts but Adam interrupts.

“You watched the whole movie? Even though it was a gay porno?” The blonde says in shock.

“Yes,” A blushing Josh replies, “I wasn’t jacking off or anything it’s just that they were shaved smooth and I’d never seen a guy you know without any body hair.”

“Smooth?” Adam repeats trying to understand the barrage of information that has been thrown at him.

He could have sworn he knew everything about Josh, they are practically brothers but it appears there is a side to his best friend that he knew absolutely nothing about.

“Yes smooth no pubes, no chest hair nothing,” Josh says wondering if this could get any more embarrassing.

“So you saw a gay porno and then decided to go all hairless just like that?” Adam asks.

“No not right away but it stuck in my mind you know then last year after he had that 6 nil hammering away from home you remember?” Josh says and Adam nods his head.

“Well I came home and was in the shower just trying to get over it you know and there was a razor and well that image of those shaved guys kept coming into my head so I took the plunge,” Josh says finally lifting his head up so he is talking to Adam and not to his bedroom floor.

“I shaved it all off and honestly it felt good like really good and so I just kept it up then when Emma saw it she liked it and I’ve stuck to it,” Josh finishes hoping he can get redressed now.

“Wow,” Is all Adam can muster as a response.

“Yeah big wow now do you mind if I get dressed again,” Josh says feeling very uncomfortable.

Having to tell Adam the story was bad enough for Josh but doing it naked made it worse. That adrenaline of being naked is pumping so fast around his body that Josh is almost shaking in his seat. He is deeply embarrassed but a small part of him is excited by it all. Josh can’t really explain the feeling to himself, the closest thing he can think of that feels like this is when a crowd is cheering for him on the football field. The feeling scares Josh, it’s like he enjoys this embarrassment like all the blushing and the stripping makes him feel more alive. It’s also screwing with his head making him imagine being in this state on a football field with thousands of people watching.

“Yeah man you can get dressed,” Adam says quietly snapping Josh’s daydream.

Quickly Josh tugs his boxers on and then looks over at Adam who is still in a state of shock.

“You ok man?” Josh asks a little worried that he might have creeped out his best friend.

“Yeah I’m fine it’s just I honestly thought I knew everything about you shit I thought I knew you better than Emma,” Adam admits.

“Guess there is more to you than I ever knew,” Adam says getting to his feet and walking over to Josh.

Josh doesn’t know what to expect as his underwear clad friend pulls him to his feet then gives him a hug.

“Thanks for sharing though I honestly didn’t think you could tell me something that personal,” Adam says with his arms around his best friend.

“No worries,” Josh says returning the hug grateful that Adam doesn’t think he is a weird for watching gay porn then using it for shaving tips.

Adam lets go of the hug then looks at the clock, “Shit Karen will be home soon we better get dressed you know unless you want her to admire your smooth skin,” He teases.

“Dick,” Josh replies playfully slapping his friend’s bare chest, “If I didn’t have a girlfriend I totally would.”

“And again you made it weird,” Adam says pulling his vest top back over his head, “Hey we doing this again same time next week?”

Josh laughs, “No way dude this is the last one, I’ve been naked twice no way I can take losing three in a row.”

“Really?” Adam says with a hint of surprise, “I thought you were really close to beating me this time.

Shaking his head Josh says, “No I wasn’t you were going easy on me I know it look I enjoy the stakes and the game sure it’s just not as fun when you lose all the time.”

Adam nods in response he understands that but he has enjoyed the last two games and didn’t think Josh would back out like this. Josh himself isn’t too sure but he feels like it would be suspicious of him to keep playing a strip game that he had no chance of winning. Both men sit now fully clothed but in silence before Adam gets up to turn off his PS4 wondering if maybe this is the end of their strip FIFA playing days.
Old 06-13-2015, 12:10 PM   #13
lovaboitoy
getDare Sweetheart

wow very nice hot chapter....love that Josh was one fully nude again....;-)
hope you continue
Old 06-25-2015, 05:39 AM   #14
thepac

Josh is sat nervously in his living room waiting for the doorbell to ring. The last few hours have been an agonizing wait for the young man and he just wants his friend to arrive. 3 weeks ago Josh played his best friend Adam in a game of strip FIFA and a week later they had a rematch but Josh lost both encounters. Not only did he have to strip completely naked both times but when he lost the second game he had to reveal an embarrassing truth about himself. After losing that second game Josh vowed never to play strip FIFA again. It wasn’t the losing or the humiliation that really made Josh quit it was the fact that he felt good being naked.

Josh never pictured himself having an exhibitionist streak in him but after losing two strip games Josh felt such freedom in shedding his clothes and being completely nude. It didn’t even matter that another person could see him naked Josh just felt good about being naked and that worried him. He has spent the last week or so trying to keep his clothes on when he is alone at home but the feeling of just being free and lying around naked has been too great for Josh to resist. The poor teenager has been trying to keep a lid on this sudden fetish of lying around naked which has been tricky with both an attentive mother and a gorgeous girlfriend always seemly around him.

Josh hoped that quitting strip FIFA would give him time to understand more about this sudden nudist streak he seemed to have but Adam had other ideas. Every single day since the last game Adam has been on Josh’s back asking him for another game. Josh wants to play, he really wasn’t as embarrassed at being naked as his blonde friend suspects. Josh however was upset at having to tell his best mate why he shaves off his body hair which led to a story about watching a gay porno. If Josh is honest with himself the fact he can’t beat Adam at FIFA means he is unlikely to get back any sense of retribution or revenge on Adam for making him tell that story. The stripping Josh can handle but the forfeit of telling the truth at the end made him uneasy and thus not want to play another game. Adam however isn’t a man who takes no for an answer and he just keeps bugging Josh to play another strip FIFA game with him.

Adam has enjoyed both games of strip FIFA immensely, the challenge of playing for your clothes raised the stakes for the game. The blonde loves a challenge and plays best with an all or nothing mentality so having that challenge with Josh has been amazing. With the football season all but over Adam knows he needs to keep his competitive fires going or he will spend the whole summer being bored out of his skull. Adam can understand why Josh doesn’t want to play anymore as losing football matches isn’t some his friend is good at. The thing Adam can’t understand is why Josh has never once offered just to play a normal game of FIFA instead. Adam senses his friend doesn’t mind losing his clothes that much in fact the more Adam thinks about it he has never seen a more relaxed man than Josh when is sat there completely naked. The more clothing Josh loses the better he seems to play and that really confuses Adam but it also makes him think that deep down Josh doesn’t really want to stop playing strip FIFA.

Adam has decided the best way to change Josh’s mind is pester him relentless until he gives in. The tactic has worked in making Josh buy a PS4, to come to the gym more often hell when they were little Adam’s constant bugging of his best friend got him to join the football team in the first place. Even though he is a few months older Adam feels more like the cheeky annoying little brother to Josh’s straight laced ways and it’s a role he enjoys. The day before after two weeks of nagging at one of the last training sessions of the season for their team Adam tried again to get Josh to change his mind and play one more game.

“Come on man, where is the harm in just playing one more game?” The blonde says knowing his relentlessly questioning will eventually wear the shaven headed teen down.

“Dude you have been asking for the last two weeks and the answer is still no,” Josh huffs folding his arms together hoping Adam will drop it.

“What’s the big deal anyway it’s just a video game, it’s nothing important,” Adam counters.

Josh laughs and leans up against the changing room wall, “Easy for you to say man because you have never lose so you have no idea what it feels like.”

“Hey I’ve been naked too remember,” Adam says as the sun starts to set behind the training pitch.

Adam can’t understand why his friend is just being so stubborn or why Josh won’t just leave and go home instead of staying here to argue with him.

“That’s not the same and you know it,” Josh says with a scowl, “Look I like playing FIFA with you but I lost so badly last time that I really can’t face up to losing another game.”

“Then don’t,” Adam says thinking quickly, “What if I play with a handicap?”

Josh turns his head and raises his eyebrows in surprise before shaking his head at his best friend.

“Naw it will be a hollow victory for me won’t it?” Josh says but now it’s Adam that shakes his head.

“No that’s the point say I just pick some random team while you can choose anyone you want,” The blonde says excitedly knowing that this is a good idea.

“You have an advantage but I could be anyone so it would still be pretty fair,” Adam continues but Josh still looks unconvinced.

“Still seems unfair,” Josh says slowly, “I mean I hate losing but I’d wanna beat you fairly.”

The blonde nods, “I understand you but what if I wear more clothes so if I random pick a bad team you really have to score a lot of goals to get me naked.”

Adam is excited as he thinks this is the perfect idea to get Josh back into playing strip FIFA. He can see Josh starting to break down and see the benefits of his idea. Of course Adam doesn’t really want to play with a handicap but if it’s the only way to get his friend back playing them Adam is willing to bite the bullet.

“So if you are a random team but in more layers I have to score more goals in order to get you naked?” Josh asks carefully trying to understand the concept.

Adam nods his head yes and he can see Josh’s last few doubts about playing another strip FIFA game melt away.

“But what about the forfeit?” Josh asks and Adam again is left feeling confused.

“The what?” Adam wonders aloud.

“You know the forfeit you made me do after losing the last game,” Josh explains, “I lost and I had to tell you that thing.”

Josh is blushing now and Adam finally puts 2 and 2 together working out Josh’s forfeit question.

“Oh,” Adam says now trying not to blush as well remembering the embarrassing truth he made Josh reveal.

“Well what do you think?” Josh asks slowly, “Should we keep the embarrassing truth question even with your handicap?”

“Yeah of course,” Adam says a little scared of the truth question but he really wants to play another game.

He knows that this is a big risk, the steaks are amazingly high now not only losing a strip game but having to take a truth question from his best friend. Adam’s handicap almost guarantees his defeat but the blonde isn’t too worried. The question won’t be too bad from Josh and Adam doesn’t have any embarrassing I watched gay porn truths like his best friend so he is fine with the losing question. Adam is also confident that if he wears enough layers he can defend well enough to at least not get completely naked. He also remembers the deeply embarrassed look on Josh’s face when he revealed that he has watched a gay porn. Adam didn’t want to know that but Josh played fair and as this was all Adam’s idea in the first place he feels he owes his mate.

“Ok fine you’re on,” Adam says grinning, “Random team, extra layers and a forfeit if I lose.”

Josh nods in response and he just can’t hide the grin on his face. He is going to get to play another game of strip FIFA and he is going to get his first win.

That was yesterday and now Josh is sat in his front room waiting for Adam to arrive. The nerves he feels right now are almost cripplingly, even with that massive handicap what if Adam still wins? Josh doesn’t know how he will feel stripping off in front of Adam after losing a match that is rigged for him to win. He takes a deep breath to calm himself down convincing himself that he won’t lose. There is a knock at the front door and Josh leaps out of his seat like he’s been given a shock. He can’t believe he is going to play another strip game with his best friend just as much as he can’t believe Adam is going to give him such an advantage.

Josh moves to his front door pausing for a second to let the butterflies in his stomach clam down. If Josh is nervous then he has got nothing on Adam how feels like he is walking on death row. He couldn’t sleep at all last night as he couldn’t stop thinking about all the advantages he’s given Josh. Adam wonders how stupid it is to play a strip game having given the other player so much of an advantage. He is hoping Josh doesn’t think he wants to get naked in front of him, Adam also hopes that he is wearing enough clothes as he has packed on some many layers of clothing to try and stop himself from ending up naked. Adam also hopes that Josh’s forfeit question isn’t too harsh on him either. Josh might not think it about himself but Adam knows the taller man has a slight sadistic mean streak in him.

“Hey man,” Josh says as he pulls open the front door.

“Still think you can beat me?” Adam says with a cocky smirk, “Even with my handicap?”

Josh laughs as the blonde walks in, the tension he felt disappears as he sees how calm Adam is.

“Shoes,” Josh calls out to his friend just as he starts climbing the stairs.

“Stupid house rules,” Adam says as he kicks off his trainers then starts to go upstairs with Josh right behind him.

“So how many layers are you actually wearing?” Josh asks.

“Erm a lot,” Adam admits, “I got this jumper, a couple of shirts, extra pairs of socks and shorts under these pants so yeah I’m fully prepared.”

Josh rolls his eyes, “You know it won’t be enough,”

Adam turns around as he pushes open Josh’s bedroom door, “You know if I win or random myself up an awesome team you are so gonna regret this.”

The shaven headed teen just shakes his head as Adam walks into his room. Adam picks up the spare controller and switches the PS4 on before he takes his seat on Josh’s bed. Josh joins him on the bed ignoring his desk chair and Adam raises his eyebrows in surprise.

“What?” Josh shrugs, “I play better on my bed.”

“Only because you have a girlfriend to practice with,” Adam teases.

“So how’s Karen today? Is she still looking hot?” Josh fires back wiping the smirk off Adam’s face.

“Ok sorry enough bullshit man are you really gonna pick a random team?” Josh asks.

“Of course,” Adam says as FIFA 15 loads up, “Just don’t come crying to me when I whip your ass for the third straight time.
Old 06-25-2015, 06:12 AM   #15
lovaboitoy
getDare Sweetheart

Haha really good set up to there next game: -)

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dares, fifa, male, strip game, videogames