Old 10-28-2012, 05:33 PM   #1
ZeusKingOfGods

Smile "Kate Discovers WAM"

Please note:
This story was created by me a long time ago, in which I posted this on a different site. I have just recently discovered GetDare, and have decided to share my stories on here, as well.

If you enjoy this story, please let me know and I will keep posting more chapters. Again it is some of my old work, so if you think anything can be improved, just let me know and I can try to edit them a bit to your liking.

Below I have a character analysis so you guys can get a basic idea of who the characters are and what they do.

Jim
Jim is the main character, and the narrator. This story is made from his point of view. He is the one who introduces WAM to the two women in the first place, and the most experienced of the group. He very much enjoys Gunging, along with Crossdressing.

Kate
Kate is the next most important character, who Jim comes to consider as more than a friend. She is very attractive, and just discovering the wonders of Messy play, with the help of Jim. She is conservative at first, but soon becomes very daring, and takes risks even Jim doesn't care for.

Jane
Jane is Jim's girlfriend, and does not play a vital role until a later time in the story. Jane often goes away on trips, in which time Jim and Kate take advantage of to get messy.

Enjoy!

************************************************** ***********************************************

CHAPTER 1

It was Monday morning and I sat at my office desk, suffering the usual Monday morning blues, when Jane, my girlfriend, called me. Jane is a very attractive blonde, 5 foot 8 inches tall and is all mine.

"Hi, can you do me favor, well not me exactly. Kate has a few bits of furniture she wants to pick up from her parents house, but her car is too small to fit them in. Can you take her round in your Jeep tonight and pick them up for her?" Kate was one of Jane’s friends, a bubbly blonde with a nice figure, 5 foot 6 inches and shoulder length blonde hair, and although we work for the same company I haven’t seen her around for a few weeks. Whenever she used to walk through the office all the guys used to stop and turn their heads.

"Sure," I replied, "I'll send her an email to arrange a time. How are things in London?" Jane was currently on a long term high salary contract in London during the week and only come home at the weekend. "Oh it's busy down here, can't wait for the weekend. Gotta go, I'm late for a meeting." She said. "Oh ok," I replied, "Speak to you later."

I emailed Kate offering my services, saying I was available anytime to help her move the stuff. She replied thanking me, and suggested a time of 7 o'clock.

I arrived at Kates house at around 7, it was a cold and wet winters evening and Kate ran from her door and jumped into the car. "Hi, thanks for doing this," she said, "there's not much to collect just a few bits and pieces but they won't fit into my small car."

"No problem," I replied, "I would have only been sat in front of the TV anyway."

We arrived at her parents house, and I helped to load up the car with the various bit and pieces. We then set off back to her house, where she helped to unload everything. By the time we had finished we were both pretty wet.

"It's a pity it's so damn cold outside," Kate said, "I don't mind the rain in the summer, but this time of year it's not very nice."

"So you don't mind getting wet then," I asked, my mind drifting off to an image of Kate in a tight wet outfit, "No, I don't mind at all, but only if the weather is warm," she replied, looking a little flustered.

I decided to explore this a little further. "I like taking a walk in the rain as well. Sometimes I go out for a walk just for the hell of it." Not quite sure how to reply, Kate just smiled and asked if I wanted a drink.

"That would be nice," I replied, and followed her into the kitchen. It was a small kitchen, and everything had its place. Kate appeared to be the kind of person to keep everything neat and tidy, but something caught my eye. Over on one of the counter tops, sat a few flattened cake boxes. "I see you like cakes," I said..

"Huh ?" Kate answered, then noticed what I was looking at, "Oh those. I just haven’t got around to throwing them away yet."

"That's a lot of cake for someone with a fine figure like yours. How do you manage to keep so slim when you clearly enjoy eating so much?" I replied. Kate, just laughed nervously and looked away. I had a sneaking suspicion that she hadn't actually eaten the cakes so I decided to go for broke. "Or did you do something else with them apart from eating them? " I asked.

"Maybe," she replied cautiously.

"I think I have an idea what you did with them," I replied, "and it didn't have anything to do with eating them did it? Am I right?"

Kate was silent, clearly contemplating how to answer my leading question. "Do you like to play with your food?" I asked.

Kate nodded and started to flush with clear embarrassment. "That's good," I replied, "So do I."

"Really?" she questioned.

"Yes, I have been for many years but you're the first person I have told."

"Well, I've only played around once the other day. I didn't really know what to do or where to start," she replied. She then told me how she saw something on TV that must have sparked her interest and had decided to have a play with a couple of defrosted deserts.

"Did you enjoy yourself though?"

"I think so,"

"Would you do it again?"

"Yes, I think so,"

"Well that's good," I replied, "I have tried to introduce the idea to some of my previous girlfriends, but none of them have been interested and have dismissed the idea."

"Well I guess it's a very personal thing and will not appeal to everyone."

"Yes I suppose it is."

After a few moments silence, Kate said "Seeing as your more experienced than me at this, I don't suppose you would mind teaching me a few things?"

My eyes lit up at the thought of actually sharing the experience with another person. "I'd love to". We walked back into the lounge and I proceeded to share some my past wam experiences with her, delighted in the fact that at last I could actually share such intimate details with someone. She asked many questions, "What do you wear?"

"It might sound strange but when I'm in the house, I tend to wear female clothes as I always find that the soft silks always look and feel nicer than male clothing, but if I’m outdoors looking for some mud larking fun, I tend to wear my own clothes." Kate nodded, "Mud larking, that sounds like fun." "Oh it is, you should try it."

"Hmm I think I will, but when the weather is warmer."

"Yes," I laughed, "not much fun this time of year."

"When you're planning a session in the house, what do you use?"

"Well it varies really, food mostly. I prefer sweet items, such as cakes, gateaux, custard, cream etc. I'm not too fond of savoury foods, like baked beans or spaghetti. If I’m having a big session, then I sometimes use coloured wallpaper paste, which you can vary in colour and consistency. Another favourite is paint, water based obviously as oil based is almost impossible to remove."

"Paint, oh I’d never dream of using that. It would be far too messy and difficult to remove."

"It's not as difficult as you'd expect, clothing doesn't tend to survive and gets stained easily, but it washes off your hair and skin easily. Just make sure you don't let it dry !"

"Hair, I couldn't think of anything worse. I don't think I want to get anything on my hair."

"He he, wait and see," I replied, "one of these days you'll surprise yourself."

"We'll see," she replied, she seemed to doubt me. "Would you like to watch and help me get messy sometime" she asked.

"Sure, I'd like nothing better."

"Good, how about tomorrow night ?"

"Oh, right, err yes, nothing planned for this week. I'll come over after work, about 7 ish."

"Yes, that'll be fine. It will give me time to get things prepared."

"Do you want me to bring anything ?"

"No, just yourself."

"Ok then. I'll see you tomorrow night."

"Yes, I can't wait, all this talking about it has made me excited."

************************************************** ***********************************************

I hopefully left you guys wanting more, and in suspense. If you enjoyed, please leave a comment below to let me know! Any feedback or suggestions are greatly appreciated.
ZeusKingOfGods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 05:48 PM   #2
DanB

Nothing better than a good WAM story, and I like the direction this one is headed
Limits: 3 p's-piss poop and public!
DanB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 12:08 PM   #3
mattme96
Account Banned

Default more

give use more of the story

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
feet, gunge, messy, socks, wam