Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 08-20-2011, 03:04 PM   #31
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

Chapter Seven

The boys laughed together and whispered rather loudly about bums, presumably ours. I found myself straining to hear what was said strangely enjoying the attention.
The bus slowed down shortly after my heart rate had. With Charlie there was never a dull moment and I loved it. The bus came to a complete halt and the boys got off, I wondered where they were heading. I suppose you could get to the town from here but you'd have to walk a lot further, I didn't know of anything else out there through the fields and general greenery worth walking to.
"You don't have to stare Iz" Charlie smirked at me. "They're hardly Miles Hendrix"
"One stop to go" I blew my fringe up out of my eyes ignoring her comment and making sure I had my bag close by.
"Where do you want to go" Charlie asked me, gathering her things too.
"You choose, you know I hate decision making" I looked at her expectantly
"I don't know, we'll decide as we go along then" she smiled and hopped up just as the bus rounded a huge corner and we could see the town up ahead.

After we got off we had to walk a little, instead of walking toward the stores Charlie spun around twice and then took a left. We trailed off the cobbled stone path to a dirt one until we came onto the hot sand of the beach. Walking this way, rather than the commonly used paths led us to a quiet part of the beach that was less used we had claimed it a while back, marking it as our own.
The sun was high in the sky and only then did I realise how hot it was, I took off my denim jacket, slipped my bag off my shoulder and took my shoes off piling them together neatly.
"Back in a sec" Charlie piped up, she left her things next to mine and scurried across the beach, up around the rocky hill and out of sight.

I watched her go until I couldn't bear the sunlight against my eyes. Squinting ahead of me I walked toward a shady part of the beach where I rested out belongings before sitting. I made sure I was sitting on my dress because a sandy bum didn't sound like much fun to me. I closed my eyes and drifted off into a daydream listening to the waves and the breeze rustling about me.
About 10 minutes later I heard Charlie running toward me and squealing, just in time to as if she'd been any longer I might have fallen asleep and who knows what she would have done to me. I opened one eye and noticed she was carrying three plain canvas bags which I was interested in straight away.

"What have you got?" I sat up, crossing my legs and peering at her.
"Maybe it's none of your business. Maybe I'll tell you for a price"
"Nothing can be easy with you can it? Not one thing."
"Well.." I waited expectantly for her to show me what she had.
"I said, for a price" She had the bags behind her and was poised to fight me off, I knew I probably wouldn't have a chance if I actually tried it.
"Are you serious?" I asked knowing the answer before the question had even formed in my mind.
"Indeed I am"
"Then name your price." I gave in, I knew it would probably be something funny in the end.

"I suppose now we're at the beach we'll want to keep the sun out and the only way we can be sure that'll happen is another sacrifice to the Gods. They liked the knickers idea but whatever else do we have to offer?" She giggled at me and waggled her eyebrows. "My price is your bra, if you haven't gathered"

I looked around the beach and it was as empty as expected, as always. I knew no one could see us but it was instinct to be a little paranoid. My dress was knee length, and I'd managed to keep covered below. The neckline was just above my bra, if no one actually saw me take my bra off they'd be none the wiser so I went for it quickly, like pulling of a plaster. I threw it at Charlie and grinned at her, attempting to seem nonchalant.

"Ah, orange. I'm not surprised you matched. You always match" She put my bra down and then undid hers, slipped it out of her dress and onto the sand next to mine.

"You never match" I laughed, eyeing her purple bra. "We don't have any buses to throw these out of so what's the plan. Are we going to burn them or bury them or something?"

"Throwing them in the sea seems the easiest option here Iz" She got up and pulled me up to follow.
At the shore there was a flat pier that literally floated on the water, I'm not sure how it stayed in one place but it did. Other than swaying a fair bit it was stable enough. We walked to the very edge and then threw the bras as far as we could letting out a cheer as we did.

"Feels warmer already" Charlie smiled "The Gods must be pleased"
"Are you sure? You look rather chilly" I pointed at her pokey nipples" and giggled.
"Damn it" She pouted, looking down at her chest which only made me laugh some more.
My laughter was cut short when the pier swayed a little after a wave hit it.
"Woah" Charlie said, her hands outstretched in case she fell. We both lurched around, struggling to keep our balance and laughing at the other's attempts to stay standing.
Laughing made us jig about a little too much and caused even more swaying on our already unstable ground. Charlie stumbled toward me causing me to stumbled backwards; a little too far backwards, right into the water.

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

BettyBoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 03:06 PM   #32
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

I lost my other chapters, I'd written a few ahead on my memory stick which I seem to have lost as well as it being partially broken. I wrote this one just now with the help of an actual Charlotte person who says hello. I haven't read over it so if it's complete waffle please tell me.

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

Old 08-20-2011, 05:21 PM   #33
Xrider

It follows the spirit of previous chapters and was really nice to read. I'm eager to discover the rest of their adventure.
Xrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 05:42 AM   #34
Embii
getDare Sweetheart

I like this story, it's really easy to read, well written, fun and light-hearted. So keep it up and fingers crossed you manage to recover your other chapters
Yeah
, that.
Shh, it's a secret.

Embii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 08:39 AM   #35
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

Chapter Eight.

As I fell backwards I felt like everything went into slow motion, I saw Charlotte's look of shock, I saw my own outstretched arms grasping nothing but air and then I saw darkness as I plunged into the water. Once I'd gotten over the shock of the fall I pulled my hair away from my face as I gasped for air. Charlotte looked at me for a moment before she burst into a fit of insane laughter, she clutched her stomach and tears streamed down her face.
I waited patiently for her to stop but that moment didn't seem like it was going to come any time soon. The water was quite warm at least but I decided it was time to get out. I grabbed onto the edge of the pier getting ready to pull myself upwards completely forgetting how unsteady it was. As I pushed myself up onto the palms of my hands the pier sunk down and before I could let go Charlie toppled off of it almost hitting me as she fell into the water.

I squeezed my eyes shut as Charlie hit the water creating quite a splash.
She emerged out of the water, her hair stuck to her head and she glared at me.
"You know what's funny?" I said "I actually did not do that on purpose".
"Oh really?" She said splashing water over me
"Yes, really!" I splashed back
I pushed myself closer to the shore and further away from Charlie.
She swiped at me and I shot backwards but not before she managed catch the front of my dress and tear a little of the neckline which was low enough as it was.
"Aw man" I eyed the damage but I couldn't see much in the water.
"Sorry. I actually, seriously, really didn't do that on purpose" she looked at me with puppy dog eyes.
"I'm pretty sure we're even now anyways" I said as she swam around me. "At least the water's nice right?".

We both began swimming towards the beach, splashing each other as we went. We forgot about the lack of swimsuits and the fact we were swimming in our dresses, we were already wet what was the point?
I got onto the sand before Charlie did and I only felt the weight of my dress as I came out of the water, the soaked fabric sagged with the weight making my outfit very almost indecent. I picked at the material, looking down to see how bad it was. My dress was white but luckily it wasn't a thin material so you couldn't see through it at all, it was uncomfortably clingy though and the rip at the top was a lot smaller than it looked in the water but it definitely didn't help. I ran my fingers through my hair twisting my ponytail to get the water out. The sun was high in the sky and it was pretty hot, I could only hope it would dry my dress a little so it wouldn't look so skin tight.

Once I got to the spot where I'd left our belongings I rummaged around until I found our colourful beach towels, I spread them out next to each other on the sand. I laid back, leaning on my elbows to watch Charlie messing around in the water.
When she eventually got bored she casually strolled out of the water and up the sand toward me, even with the distance between us I could see her dress was completely see through. The material had literally because transparent and it was so clingy from the dampness of it it was as if she were wearing nothing at all. She didn't seem to realise either which made it a hell of a lot funnier, I wondered to myself if she'd regret the sacrificing of our underwear now. I'd never actually seen Charlie completely naked, especially not in the bright sunlight in the middle of the beach. I giggled to myself and decided to wait to see if she'd notice herself instead of telling her and ruining my own fun.

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

Old 11-13-2011, 04:20 AM   #36
batman
getDare Sweetheart

apsolutly love this story you have done it again bettyboop

loves....public,orgasm,nudity

limits.....familly,pain,poo.

looking for people my age to do dares with and dares to do in school, pm me