Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 08-14-2011, 11:00 AM   #31
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

For me, if you don't know enough about me, don't include me. A suggestion for the members you don't know a lot about but want to include... maybe instead of having them as characters, just have little nods. So if you can't include me due to lack of knowledge about me, just have someone mention 'Doctor' (or whichever member it happened to be)
Slenderman - Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 07:28 AM   #32
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

Chapter Three.

I skipped up the stairs excitedly, stumbling twice. I wanted to see all the rooms before anyone else had the chance. I didn’t even need to speed as Liam had wandered off to the kitchen to eat, well, everything probably. The landing was huge, a lot larger than it looked downstairs. There was a giant bay window straight ahead that filled the entire wall and out of it I could see for miles.
I climbed on to the window seat and stared out; I could see a few more log cabins and other buildings I wasn’t sure what were used for. From here I could see the round lake, the sun had begun to come out and the water sparkled. I could see the lake beach and a white pier that sat over the water and made me think of a giant diving board. I squinted out trying to take in all the details until I realised my nose was very literally pressed against the rather cold glass. I pulled my head back and looked about me. There was an array of hand embroidered cushions on the seat here, I liked them all they reminded me of my own bed at home. To the left there stood a towering book shelf full of books, some fiction, some otherwise. I ran my fingers along the books, reading the titles

• A Beginners Guide to Bondage
• The Wedgie Warrior
• You put how much ice? WHERE?

I giggled to myself, deciding to return to read something off this shelf later. I looked down the hallways on either side of me, I was about to go left when my leg vibrated. I slid my phone out of my pocket. 4 missed calls, 2 messages, and 1 answer phone message. Oops. I didn’t even hear it ring.
I rang up to check whatever message I was left and was greeted by Charlotte talking faster than most people could understand
"Bella. BELLA. Bella my Mum is getting us lost and I forgot to pack pyjamas. Bella I'm hungry. Bella I'M HUNGRY I-." The phone cut off just as Charlotte's voice became painfully high pitched and panicky. I didn't worry even for a second, I was too used to Charlotte being a tad dramatic and I guessed she wasn't even the tiny bit lost.
I put the phone back in my pocket ignoring the missed calls as they'd only lead to actually having to call people which I wasn't great with.
The sudden realisation I was actually going to meet people I'd spoken to for so long hit me like a brick, I sighed and closed my eyes, feeling a mixture of worry and excitement that made my head spin.
At least I had my friends here too, that was something if not everything that was keeping me calm.
I noticed the corridor to the left had "No Girls Allowed" painted over the arched doorway and to the right "No Boys Allowed". So, there was to be no unisex room sharing I found that I really didn't care too much at least this way my room could stay tidy, neat and smelling lovely.
I did a quick, sprinting room check until I found one that was perfect for me and Lottie to share.
I ran all the way back downstairs just to drag my first suitcase all the way back up and into the room. I had other bags but just pulling up the one was enough for now. I opened it up and searched for pyjamas for Lottie to wear, if she'd wear any at all, she had an odd hatred for wearing pyjamas or any clothes really.
Sitting on the bed I had to stop myself from squealing over how comfy it was, I abandoned the search for PJs and dived into the fluffy pillows. Curling into a ball I closed my eyes and smiled, wondering what was to come of this rather unique camping experience.

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

BettyBoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 07:42 AM   #33
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

Nice to see a continuation. Hope you are enjoying writing.

Doctors idea, would work brilliantly, however it continues, sure to be a masterpiece like your previous story

Love Rachie
x x x x

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 12:11 PM   #34
zac
getDare Sweetheart

YES! I'm soooo glad you restarted xx
zac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 12:24 PM   #35
Abby9

Key

I honestly think this will be an AMAZING story keep it up BettyBoop!
Abby9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 03:09 PM   #36
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

I haven't yet actually introduced anyone properly who I don't actually know (apart from depp, very briefly) so I'm unsure if it'll go terribly downhill when I do but I'm glad you like it for now. Thanks for the comments.

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

BettyBoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 05:40 AM   #37
Embii
getDare Sweetheart

You're an amazing writer! If I were you, I might rename people who you include as main characters and maybe mention others by their actual username, but not go into detail. Just an idea.
Anyway, great story, can't wait to read more
Yeah
, that.
Shh, it's a secret.

Embii is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk