Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 06-16-2018, 08:03 PM   #1
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

Default Legal Kidnapping

Kidnapping and rape happens in this story. Please leave if you are offended by these topics.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I hate the day July 5th. Here's why, in my country, on that date, you can kidnap people and they cannot gain freedom without going through a bunch of hoops, if you're lucky.

I am not lucky, I am still her slave. I will always be her slave. I tried to escape and was bit in the ass. Fuck that date and fuck her. I'll tell you how this all started now.

Ten years ago, I was getting ready to lock up. And as soon as I was closing the door, "Put your hands up, Mattorony!" was yelled and I saw a gun pointed to my face from the crack.

I put my hands up as I had nothing, I don't believe in guns. "Get your dumbass over here!" I walked towards the voice and saw her, I knew from her pale skin and pink hair, that she was a friend of mine.

"You don't have to do this!"

"It is so fucking funny how you ignore everything, I saved your ass from your house fire last year and you repay me telling the police that weed they found may have been mine? You almost got me kicked out of college!"

"You were found innocent." I stated with a chill down my spine and a pang of guilt in my chest. I am not known for lying and didn't plan to start then.

"I don't care. You are mine now."

"Well, can I bring my cat?" I loved my cat as he was always there for me when I needed him.

I jumped when she answered, "Bring the cat too but, the cat food cost comes out of your food cost if I keep you alive. The cat may live longer than you."

I gulped as I was led to a kidnapping ring with my cat. I had no other choice but, to take my chances being subject to the legal kidnapping ring.

30/1,603 edges+ 2 more days of denial after edges
Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary
6,000th post tasks and reports

Likes + Limits
Stuff I Can Use for Dares
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Spelling or Grammar Mistake: Let Me Know
Help Break My Cursing Habit

Live with people and do not own toys. Keep in mind when daring me please.

Not your bitch and calling me names or trying to Dom me is probitted. Violators will be declared as idiots.
LitDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2018, 04:19 PM   #2
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

"Sit!" She yelled as I sat on the splintered chair. I knew it was recently used as it was warm. A light flicked, I blinked as it was in my face. "Take the cat. It doesn't need to see this."

I cried as the man took my cat, leaving the room. "Hands behind the chair." I obeyed then I felt a man tying them behind the chair.

She grabbed my glasses and threw them on the floor. She stepped on them, shattering the glass. "You don't need to see."

"I beg to differ." I said as my vision adjusted to the blur.

"You see, you just obey. You don't need to see for that." She said. "Just hear, and your hearing aid will help for that." I felt her massage my good ear, "But, I will take it away if you're bad. Your glasses are just an example." She laughed in my ear, "Your cat is something I am willing to take care of but, any disobedience, I sell him. At the end of the day, if you are good, you can trade that hearing aid to see your cat."

I loved that cat and I hated that choice as it made it clear my needs were only considered wants here.

Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary

Likes + Limits
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Not your bitch and calling me names or trying to Dom me is probitted. Violators will be declared as idiots.
Old 06-20-2018, 10:34 PM   #3
damon fredman

Default :D

Continue please!
damon fredman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2018, 06:35 PM   #4
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

"Yes, ma'am." I gulped.

I felt a slap, "Nope, no ma'am. You call me by the title, superior one and you are revoked your stupid name."

"I like my name." Little, did I know it was liked. It's not a name I get to use for myself, anymore.

I cried as she laughed, "Names are for people and you aren't a person. Your a servant. me first, then others as asked. Anything conflicts with mine, you say no and ask for a punishment from them and they will refer you to me and I'll decide your fate. You are now known as pathetic slave and will refer to yourself as such."

"Yes, superior one." I cried at this situation. I heard of the rings and this was nice.

"Others, you will call, Master or Mistress." Enjoy the patheticness as even other slaves are superior to you. The black collar symbolizes the lowest class which you are and they are even higher than you but, I don't want you obeying them."

Click, I heard a snap as I felt tightness on my neck.

Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary

Likes + Limits
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

The following 2 users say Thank You to LitDarkness for this post:
Old 06-22-2018, 08:27 AM   #5
Isabellakim50

Hmmmm I like how short and simple it is , keep it up
Isabellakim50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2018, 06:00 AM   #6
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

I prayed she would let me keep my hearing aid throughout the day, as without it, I am completely vulnerable and I didn't need to be more vulnerable than I already was.

I felt a pull, "Ow."

"Come on, slave."

"The pathetic slave can't see where you want him to go." I hate not being able to see. It's a constant blur and I could only hope but, feel where I was going and use my hearing to guide me while I had it.

"Find out the hard way then." I went with her by however she dragged me. The tightness and chocking around my neck made where I needed to go clear.

Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary

Likes + Limits
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Last edited by LitDarkness; 07-03-2018 at 09:41 AM.
Old 07-02-2018, 12:35 PM   #7
qt31415926
Distinguished Member

Please keep going!!

LIKES/LIMITS

TORTURE ACADEMY GRADUATE

Red team: RvB (4-0)
Boys vs Girls (2-0)
Holding games (2-0)

qt31415926 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2018, 10:03 AM   #8
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

Next thing I knew, I was pushed down. I felt my wrists being grabbed and forced above my head. I felt a stiff fabric on my wrist. It was tight and forcing itself in my skin.

"What about contacts for him? I don't want a useless slave. A slave who can't see is useless."

"I ain't taking care of the moron. Bad enough he's about useless with his stuff."

"I can just use some sort of glasses." My vision is so bad, any glasses would be an improvement.

I felt pressure on my dick, and a scream. "Don't use the human equivalent!"

The pressure became worse. "You won't see, don't expect to and since you can't learn, you don't need to hear either."

I felt my hearing aid being pulled off, causing a small yelp from my mouth.

I thought, "Great, now I can't see or hear."

Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary

Likes + Limits
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Last edited by LitDarkness; 07-09-2018 at 06:45 PM.
The following user says Thank You to LitDarkness for this post:
Old 07-09-2018, 07:06 PM   #9
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

I felt another pang of pressure on my dick. I bit my lip to keep from another yelp. The pressure never stopped. It was increasing and increasing. But, yet never stopped, like a pinch.

It started to increase on my toes then I felt my hands being grabbed and fingers forced up one by one to gather the pressure. Then, the other side, I heard with my good ear, a faint voice, "Good him esca." Good him esca, I thought, I didn't have much to work with but, I knew they were talking about me.

I didn't know if that was a good thing or not. I didn't have the code cracked.

I felt someone pry my mouth open and helped them to alleviate some pain and if I was good, maybe, I could get my hearing aid back?

Something was stuffed in my mouth, it tasted horrible, and I held back the urge to spit it out. Something sticky was then put over my mouth.

I hated not knowing, I could only rely on smell, taste, and touch and most people never had things causing them pain or over their mouth.

I realized it may be helpful to try to learn scents as that could help me know if someone was close. I was getting out of here, or so I thought.

Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary

Likes + Limits
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Old 07-13-2018, 04:40 PM   #10
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

I felt someone grab me and the tension in my wrists were released. I felt something pushed in my hand. I felt the rounded shape, "Hearing aid?" I asked to myself, excited. I put it on by feeling where I need to go.

"Slave, can hear now, right?" I nodded. "Want to see, shithead?" I nodded. "You wish, it would be allowed." I was dragged to a area. "Sit, I want to watch this failure." I felt around and felt a chair, I turned around and sat, or attempted to sit only to fall on my butt. "Fucking loser." I heard a voice, it was the person who brought me hear. "Just sit there like the pathetic slave you are and since you enjoy pain, I will flog you later."

"Yes, superior one." Little did she know as she was saying this, I subtly used the smell I could get of her without being suspicious and noticed she changed her scent, she always smelt like blueberries but, now cherry. No wonder, I couldn't figure it out, she changed her scent!

That makes this complicated, if she changed it once, will she change it again? And she only changed it once for all I know, it could've been more.

My only choice was to obey and wait, eventually they would at least let me explore, right?

I felt a impact to the face, hands, and feet while my hands were forced behind my back. I started crying, and it was only going to get worse.

Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary

Likes + Limits
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Old 07-19-2018, 05:46 PM   #11
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

The impact increased more until I lost my voice from screaming and ran out of tears from crying. "Loser." the girl said again. "Choose, either the cat or you eats, which?"

She laughed as my voice came out scratchy, "My cat."

"Speak up or two days without food for you."

"My cat!"I yelled before rubbing my neck.

"The cat will eat. Get the pathetic slave's glasses."

"Broken or custom."

"The ones we made specifically for the loser. Why would I want his pathetic glasses. Get over here!"

I clenched at the sound of impact on flesh. "You are not stupid, get the shit I commanded you to or I will restart the torture process for you to leave."

I heard footsteps, fast footsteps.

"Can this-"

"Shut up and no. You will never leave." She paused, "Thank you, now that wasn't that hard, stay still permanent loser." I felt something on my face and started seeing more and more as the glasses went down.

I blinked and saw multiple people surrounding me. It was a shock as I thought there were no more than two or three.

"Follow, bitch."

I stood up and looked down, "Yes, superior one."

I was led into a room and chained by the neck to a dog house. My cat was chained across from me and food was in front of him.

I put my arm out to pet him, only to find out, I couldn't reach. My stomach growled, I was considering possibly taking whatever food my cat didn't eat for myself.

Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary

Likes + Limits
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Last edited by LitDarkness; 07-20-2018 at 07:46 PM.
Old 07-27-2018, 04:13 PM   #12
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

I envied my cat as he ate. He looked at me and by some miracle, left half the food in the bowl and pushed it to me.

Being desperate as I was to eat as I wasn't used to it at the time, I dived my head into the bowl and scarfed down my cat's food.

It was a dumb move. My superior came in and looked at me, "Boy can't be trusted with his cat, you're lucky, I don't abuse animals. But, I do abuse humans." She grabbed the back of my neck and pushed her nails into it, causing the back of my neck to bleed.

"When he poops, your face cleans it and no food for two days. Since you're a cat, you can use the litterbox." She took the litterbox and pushed it towards the middle giving my cat easy reach but far enough for me to have to stretch to even get to it. "The cat has more right to a bathroom than you."

She laughed, "Hope your cat goes in the box. It might be easier on your shitty face."

Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary

Likes + Limits
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Old 08-08-2018, 07:24 PM   #13
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

Yes, my cat pooped in the literal box giving me cat eyes. People say cats don't have empathy or understand what was going on but, mine knew.

My superior came in and frowned as she freed me from the collar. I had glasses and a hearing aid, I knew it was my chance. I ran to the door, "Get him!"

I had to get to purge court. It was my only hope. They chased me there but, thankfully that was the only problem.

"What is the request, registered loser?" The lady who scoffed at me asked.

"I want to be free."

"And I want someone useful to society to replace you but, we get you. You can't wear hearing aids or glasses in court. It isn't presenting your authentic self." She laughed.

"How am I supposed to see and hear?"

"Listen, you don't defend yourself as you are incapable without your crap. She gets a side and you get tied up but you may have a avacote, of course you don't choose who."

I was so screwed.

Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary

Likes + Limits
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Old 08-31-2018, 10:16 AM   #14
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

My superior entered and looked at me, "Oh, you want to do this, well we can do this." She walked towards the lady who kept looking at me with the evil eye. "Let him choose and I'll give him a week to prepare." She walked towards me, "Choose wisely." She whispered, "You won't know what is going on."

She smacked the back of my head, "I'm sure the homeless shelter is a good fit for you as I won't see you until next week, enjoy loserville." She grabbed my glasses, "These are my property."

The lady frowned, "I'll give the boy temporary purge leave clothes." Those are clothes symbolizing you are still a slave but, free to roam so someone doesn't shoot you for being an escapee.

I was pulled by the ear while I was thinking about how am I going to get an advocate, I couldn't defend myself especially if I didn't know what was going on.

Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary

Likes + Limits
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Old 09-03-2018, 07:49 PM   #15
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

I was put in tight clothes that were gray. The jeans rode up and the leather belt was pulled tight and completed with a padlock on the back.

I hate the no bathroom rule, it sucks that it even applies in situations like that. You can't not go, and can't ask for permission, so go in your pants.

The collar stayed on my neck and I was pushed out of the courthouse. I shivered at the cold. There was supposed to be a blizzard that night. I was afraid I would freeze to death and who wants someone that goes in their pants at their house?

Add the fact there are various laws against harboring a captive along with the view, purge kidnappings were happening to the victims for reason.

Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary

Likes + Limits
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Advertisements
Kink Talk