Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Kink and Education

Old 01-07-2022, 10:46 AM   #1
edeioh2

Default Help me with my first clothes :)

Hii, i dont know if this is the place, but im looking for suggestion or advices about the first clothes to buy to look sexy and to hide some hair.

I only have a small skirt and a even smaller thong.

I thought to buy a long panty (maybe this: https://http2.mlstatic.com/D_NQ_NP_6..._072020-O.webp ) and something sexy for the top, but i don't know what. Also thought in a sexy custome too.

Id love to read some suggestions about what to buy to look sexy

Kissess

Skype/Reddit/KIK : Edeioh

Always open to:
  • Penis Inspection
  • Kik Video Imitation
  • Battleship game with forfeits
  • Kik Edge Demand

Like: Games with dares, Unfair games, Edging, Denied, Ruined Orgasm, SPH, Cock hero, Joi, Humiliation, Exposure, Fap Material, Pee Play, Pee Holding, Fap Roulette.
Dislike: Spanking, Wedgies, Cum play, Anal
Limits: Face, Family, Scat, Blood, BodyWritting, CBT
edeioh2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2022, 02:05 AM   #2
Dutchvirgin1995

My advise would be to start with the bottom layer:

Buy plenty of panties with matching bras. Try to figure out what kind of panties you enjoy. I for example love thongs and have more girly thongs than male underwear. Also, you can never go wrong with pantyhose of hold up stockings.

For dresses, what kind of style do you like?

PM me if you lost a ‘Loser has to’!

Likes - Dislikes - Limits
Dutchvirgin1995 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2022, 03:15 AM   #3
ewitch
Distinguished Member

Don't always go skimpy - pick things you can get use from.

Get some nice pjs (pink/nightdess/satin - whatever takes your fantisy), some black tights (will hide your legs) and a dress that looks comfortable to sit around the house in. You will soon learn what works for you but make sure you use it just because you have a quiet day.

Likes - Trying new things, feminization, humilation, games/bets, spanking, tickling, anal, diaper
Dislikes - Messy, scat, pee, semi public (anything that will not affect real life), pain, bondage, enema
Limit - Public, nudity, familly, big pain, Edging, anything that takes a long time for no reason

Toys - butt plug, clothes, paddle, diapers
ewitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2022, 10:54 AM   #4
JamieDarkheart

Like, hide body hair? Try tights (buy thick ones it's not worth ripping apart thin ones imo) and oprea gloves or fingerless forearm gloves if you like to be witchy and gothic like me.

Toys: handcuffs, gags, chains, rope, tape, vibrators, buttplugs, collars, dildo, nipple clamps, blindfold, ear plugs

Loves: bondage, tease/denial, feminization, chastity, humiliation, exhibitionism, fear play

Limits: poop, blood, public, illegal, urethral insertions, friends/family/social suicide, messy, anything loud (have roommates)
JamieDarkheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2022, 11:26 AM   #5
EmmaBlack3662

After years of buying clothes I can offer you this:
  • Get stuff you'll actually use and wear. Unless you're just getting stuff to play and wear occasionally, be realistic with yourself, will you actually wear it? This is a good way to save money.
  • Get your size. Don't buy something small just because "small and tight is hot" - get your size so it fits properly. Small and tight is only sexy if it fits right.
EmmaBlack3662 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2022, 11:51 AM   #6
CallMeBelle

Resident fashionista here.

I have some advice if it's not just for play, and you're looking for some actual outfits and things you'll wear frequently -

A rule of thumb I always use is, unless it's street wear - don't do a baggy top with baggy bottoms and unless I'm trying to look like a total slut, don't do a tight top with tight bottoms unless you've an accessorising piece like a jacket, cardigan or blazer (on shoulders or worn)

Baggy bottom half, tight top half or tight bottom half, baggy top half.

It also depends a lot on your body type but I would recommend looking into which body type you have, if you have a long/short torso, shape, etc and doing some research on what looks good with that body type.

I'm a big fan of sheer, skin coloured tights - generally I'll go for leg compression ones as they slim the legs - then I'll place stockings, knee highs or fishnets over them.

You may assume short skirts are the go-to for being sexy, but an elegant longer skirt with a slit down the side are a great go-to.

I always go for high waisted items as it elongates the legs and makes the waist smaller. If you have a booty and hips, by all means get a bodycon dress but if you have a smaller frame, I would recommend getting a flared skirt because it'll give you an hour glass figure.

A lot of people think tight = sexy, but a lovely wide leg pant that flows down to your heel is a very elegant, sexy item of clothing to have and I have a lot of them.

Shoes, a heel is great but platforms really elongate the legs. When you buy shoes, try to make sure the toe section of the heel/boot/shoe is also a couple of inches from the ground. If your toes are ground level, it will shorten your legs.

Type of shoe depends on your calves. If you have larger calves, muscular or fatty - you're best bet is a chunkier heel/platform and also avoid ankle straps: take a look at Lamoda, they have some good shoes there and they're a favourite of mine. Pointed toe heels are generally best if you're going for sexy, although a chunky platform boot is great too. Avoid lower ankle height boots or ones that fit loose. Find ones above the ankle, knee or thigh height and have them tight fitting. However, if you've got slimmer calves, ankle straps look great and you can get away with just about everything, even flats.

I hope my fashion tangent helps in some way, and good luck!

_
_____
________

W e l c o m e,

p l e a s e
c a l l
m e

B e l l e.
[/bɛl/]

E X P E R I E N C E D
s l a v e

Fully trained in dungeon environment.
Served as a 24/7 live-in slave offline.
Participated in various events.
Served a number of Masters in online dynamics.

A
s l a v e

with no
M a s t e r
is a door with no hinges.

________
_____
_
CallMeBelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to CallMeBelle for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk