Old 02-21-2021, 02:12 PM   #1
HappilySissy

Default Need anal training advice

Hiiii, so I love anal and I’m trying to train myself to get my pleasure from that more and more. I already practice at least every other day with lots of patience and lube. I was wondering what has worked for you fine anal-lovers in the past?

I’d also love tips around diet and lube too. Diet wise, I’m trying to set up my eating times so that I could have a good practice window each day. As for lube, I have a few options but it’s hard to get the kind of slipperyness to bounce without making a mess with Jlube. I also have boy butter, but it seems like KY, it’s hard to bounce with

Any advice would be super duper appreciated. Thank you so much!

Last edited by HappilySissy; 02-21-2021 at 02:31 PM.
HappilySissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2021, 12:09 AM   #2
useme871

This is going to depend on the type of anal plug/expander you are using. I prefer stainless steel, others prefer silicone or latex or glass. Are you training yourself or do you have someone to insert for you?

Experimenting to find the most comfortable position for insertion is going to be trial and error. Once you find that position, you will know it. Same for removal.

Do you feel comfortable with enemas or going for a colon cleanse- those will allow you a longer time to train.

Obviously start with a small plug and move up as you are ready. Whats important is being calm, patient and not getting anxious or tense. Having a routine that incorporates some type of meditation to relax your muscles can be extremely helpful.

Maybe: chastity, movement restriction,release training

No: Scat. Public, writing, permanent, pics, no IRL doms, diapers

43/f
pubic hair permanetly removed
32AA

vibrator, nipple clamps, anal plugs, whip, leg spreader, breast clamps,
useme871 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2021, 08:34 AM   #3
Wolf007
Account Banned

Actually, once you learn to relax properly, it's quite easy to insert plugs and other enjoyable stuff. Nonetheless in my opinion, you should always clean yourself before starting anal play. You can use something like an anal shower or other special tools they sell. In its simplest form a water bottle will do the trick!
When you are "empty", you don't have to worry about unwelcome surprises. You can freely enjoy the play so to speak. You should get water based lube or lube specifically created for anal toying.
The best tip I can give is to push a little like, going to the toilet, when inserting a toy, it opens you up...and certainly in the beginning you should use plenty of lube! Lube, lube, lube!

Also: lube!

________________;-)__________________

Bye folks! And thanks for your cooperation!

End of transmission - Wolf out

Wolf007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2021, 06:32 PM   #4
SissyKween

You know, it seems that anal is sort of not nearly as documented as well as it should be. Here's some advice from years of trial and error.
1: I can't give advice on lube because I haven't been able to try them all yet but the consensus is silicone or water based or a mix between the two works well for anal. Just make sure the lube you use isn't gonna destroy a toy or condom.
2: Plugs have never been all that enjoyable or helpful for me even though I could wear it for hours provided I'd relubed every now and then. They are fun, don't get me wrong but I love it when my toy does the stretching, not the plug. Having multiple and going up in girth is amazing.
3: Little not so well known fact - condoms are great on dildos. They help retain moisture, therefore making your lube more effective. Do stay away from anything numbing or icy or tingly but be my guest if you wanna try ribbed or even studded if you're feeling masochistic (honestly I've tried the studded and they feel amazing). Ofcourse bringing condoms into the equation means oil based lubes are a big no.
4: I think the one thing that made anal feel amazing past the first few minutes is actually the fact that no one tells you about the second ring. Basically there's two rings, one an inch or two inside and the other is maybe 5 inches in, give or take depending on your anatomy. Now what I learned waaay too late was that the second ring can make or break a play session and even sex with a partner. Toy is too short and it will hit said ring and hit all around it and actually irritate it unbeknownst to you, then you're all stretched and horny and wanna go a little deeper but you feel a bit of a wall. You adjust your angle and you try to push past the wall and you do eventually.... and it is so very very very uncomfortable and you may try to ignore the pain but I usually couldn't make it much longer past that. It's genuinely almost excruciating. Same applies for partners. I'm a smaller sissy and have had some bigger partners and I can stand a minute of painful stretching without prior warm up and then it feels good but if they go past my second ring and I haven't stretched out it can hurt enough that I actually don't want to continue. Honestly, for bigger guys, if you can get them tested you're better off going without condoms because they can stay relatively still for longer but you should always stretch out with toys first with bigger guys. I digress, the point is, if you're using a toy, try to get something that goes past the second ring and you'll be really happy. Try to stretch out that second ring, keeping the toy in it or mostly in it while you stretch out. It can be really exciting but it's super important to be patient and careful, always paying attention to your body and adding more lube when necessary.
4: Stretching out is important. Start slow. Really slow. Reapply lube as often as necessary especially in the beginning. It's also important to keep the oustide of your pussy lubed up as well. If your pussy and cheeks aren't slippery, it can cause resistance. Get the warm up right and you'll be able to pound yourself relentlessly in around 15 minutes. Speaking of resistance, when warming up, another thing that's really helpful is to find the path of least resistance. Apply light pressure and shift angles slightly until it goes in the easiest. After warm up you can experiment with shifting angles and of course each position and their variations all have unique sensations.

That should do it. Kinda tired rn and my sissy friend wants to do sexy cam stuff so I'll edit tomorrow if I forgot anything. Hope that helped.

Last edited by SissyKween; 05-15-2021 at 01:46 PM. Reason: Added lots of details my sleepy brain missed
SissyKween is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to SissyKween for this post:
Old 05-14-2021, 11:50 PM   #5
Manarus
Distinguished Member

Lube is actually very important, if you want to enjoy the play. It makes a huge difference. Water based lube dries out relatively quickly, so I don't really like this kind of lube. What I use instead is silicone lube, or as well coconut oil and lately also olive oil (though olive oil is quite messy because it is very fluid. Coconut oil has the nice property of being relatively hard at room temperature, but gets very viscous at body temperature, making it an ideal lube. And it is also good for the skin)
As already mentioned: Don't use oil together with condoms, as it will destroy them.
For toys made out of stainless steel and silicone (and also glass, but be aware of not breaking it) you can use either silicone lube or coconut oil.
Personally, I wouldn't use toys made from any other material, such as cheap plastic toys or rubber toys, due to the chemicals inside them. Rather stick to stainless steel, or if you want it softer, to true silicon.

And be aware that not all toys sold as silicon toys actually ARE made out of silicone. (Most of them are, though). But it also happened to me that I bought a toy labeled as silicone and it was not. You can make some different kind of tests to figure out if your toy really is silicone. First, I clean my toys in boiling water. If the toy takes damage, it is clearly NOT silicone. If they survive it, I bake them in the oven at 200°C for 2 hours. (Monitor it the whole duration. If you put anything other than silicone in the oven, you could produce toxic gasses or even start a house fire. So be very careful with that. When in doubt, don't do this step.)

Why am I mentioning this? Because silicone toy sellers regularly state that a silicone toy never should be used together with a silicone lube. Based on my research, this is simply not true. Silicone is a very stable material (that is why I like to use it to insert it into my body), and all usual lubes can be used with silicone toys. It is said that this warning appeared when customers experienced some serious issues when applying silicone lube to "silicone" toys, which most probably were fake and not made out of silicone at all.
So another test, if your toy is actually made out of silicone, is to apply silicone lube to the toy, leave it there for some hours, and observe if the surface changed in any way, if it changed colour (after drying the lube off) or if it dissolved the toy. If yes, then your toy is not silicone.

So, this was quite some material education now^^

Be careful: Long Term, Denial/forced Orgasm, Cum Eating, Poo, Heavy Pain, Rules, Bladder Control

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Non-Consensual, Public, Shaving, Sissification, Time Wasting

Toys: Ropes, Whips, Clothpins, Plugs, ...

Manarus is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Manarus for this post:
Old 05-15-2021, 10:09 AM   #6
SissyKween

Actually curious as to how well oil works for the person above. I've heard it's not supposed to be used for anal butt (pun intended) it's always seemed appealing for me when it comes to bare sex with a partner. Can you tell me how it feels if you can?
Old 05-17-2021, 09:53 AM   #7
Manarus
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SissyKween View Post
Actually curious as to how well oil works for the person above. I've heard it's not supposed to be used for anal butt (pun intended) it's always seemed appealing for me when it comes to bare sex with a partner. Can you tell me how it feels if you can?
Sure. Actually coconut oil is my absolute favourite lube. The reason that it is not suggested for anal, I think, (especially for sex) is that the oil will destroy the condom. I am not aware of any other reason why you shouldn't use oil for anal. But if somebody other has more information about it - I also never stop learning.
And about the feeling: It is very difficult to describe. It just glides very well. It is a little bit like a massage. There is not the annoying friction which you have when you use too less lube, or when the water based lube already dried out. You just feel the stretching of you butt muscles, but no friction (provided you use enough oil. I usually take quite a bit of coconut oil, which is rather hard at room temperature, and put it all over my toy, letting it melt there and cover the toy in a film of oil. The remaining solid piece of coconut oil I just leave somewhere on the toy, it acts like a reservoir and melts during usage.)
I would suggest: Just try it yourself But make sure you use only silicone, metal or glass toys. Not sure how the oil will behave on plastic or rubber toys, and if it dissolves some toxic chemicals...

Be careful: Long Term, Denial/forced Orgasm, Cum Eating, Poo, Heavy Pain, Rules, Bladder Control

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Non-Consensual, Public, Shaving, Sissification, Time Wasting

Old 05-18-2021, 07:49 AM   #8
SissyKween

Sweet. The reason I read was that it can cause blisters.
Old 05-18-2021, 09:12 AM   #9
Manarus
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SissyKween View Post
Sweet. The reason I read was that it can cause blisters.
Oh, thanks for the hint. Until now I didn't have problems with that. Also can't really imagine how the blisters should be caused, if the friction is reduced by the oil. But I will keep that in mind and evaluate it for myself

Advertisements
Kink Talk