Old 09-14-2021, 01:35 PM   #1
daintyryana116

Default Female chastity belt?

Hi all! I am looking into getting a female chastity belt, I'm just not sure where it best to buy from. I'm hoping not to spend too much money. I'd also be open to making my own if you know of any good resources on how to do that. Thanks!

My Toys

PM Dares

Torture my pussy
daintyryana116 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2021, 03:10 PM   #2
Submissive penguin
getDare Sweetheart

Here is an idea that is cheap, it's not really a chastity belt but it's a way you locking yourself up similar to chastity.

You will need this style belt

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/02...g?v=1588736157

And some really tight high waisted shorts/jeans put on the shorts then the belt make sure the belt is above your hips and tight enough not to go past them but not so tight where you could hurt yourself. Then take a lock and line up the holes on the tongue of the belt and the body of the belt and put a small lock through them then *CLICK* you are locked in your shorts. For obvious reasons it can be long term chastity but you could have fun with it
Kik: PenguinMan3.0

PM DARES Last Revision (September-3-2022)
TOYS and EQUIPMENT
BDSM Test Results
CHAT COMMANDS
Likes and Limits
Submissive penguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2021, 07:26 PM   #3
Quiscalus
Baby Member

You can find them on eBay for $35-$150 depending on which one you're looking at. I have this one and I'm pretty happy with it.

It does take some time getting used to. You have to adjust the waistband and the frontal shield to fit your body, then once you find a size that fits, bend the waistband to shape to your hips and bend the shield to shape to your crotch. Also, the silicone liner will need to be lubed up— you can use shea butter, coconut oil, a non-silicone lotion, mineral oil, or just plain lube, but I use shea butter because it's thicker and it lasts a long time.
Quiscalus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2021, 05:46 AM   #4
CSasha
Oracle

That leather idea with tinkering sounds okay. I know there are leather chastity belts offered like this.

Besides that, cheap chastity belts are usually low three digits prices in $/€, good ones are 4 digits.

I guess you don't consider tinkering your own steel chastity belt?

Looking for some kinky roulette?

My Likes and Limits short list

My pronouns are it/its

If you spam me disrespecting my profile, or grammar, or spelling, or asking for play or relationship without previous context, punch your genitals 20 times as hard as you can.
CSasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2021, 01:01 PM   #5
immoralrestraint

apologies if this seems like an obvious question, OP, but what is the intended purpose?

it's easy enough to "lock up" regular clothing (per earlier suggestions) to prevent penetration, but that's generally a short term solution (for biological function) and doesn't prevent stimulation if you're determined to get some.

for the longer term, or for more secure lock ups, you really do need to get custom made belts - and those don't come cheap.

but if you're looking for something in the middle, and if you're a bit handy, you might be able to sew a small athletic cup onto a pair of compression tights, topped off with a tight pair of denim shorts over it for a bit more protection against "undesired" stimulation. the compression layer holds the cup in place, while the denim provides the structure for the lockable belt (either store bought or crafted. the hardware is easy enough to find online).
immoralrestraint is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk