Old 10-06-2020, 05:53 PM   #1
Aimy24

Default The Getdare Toy Review

WELCOME TO THE GETDARE TOY REVIEW

So users of getdare im assuming some of you have bought some sex toys in the past I know i certainly have, some people are even generous enough to post pictures of there toys to there blogs, but how do we know those toys are any good? Well now you can with "The Getdare Toy Review"!

(image from https://www.reddit.com/r/SexToysColl...oy_collection/)

So how does this thread work? Well its quite simple post a picture of a toy you own (it could also be a link to the buying site if a limit) and rate the toy outta 10 and give a little bit of information about it.

You may be confused about the formatting or whatever but I have left a few examples of my own toys below that you may wish to take inspiration from.

Love Your Neighbourhood Slut Amy <3

Aimy24 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Aimy24 for this post:
Old 10-06-2020, 06:14 PM   #2
Aimy24

Heart Mr.Pinky

[6/10] ★★★★★★/☆☆☆☆

So this is one of my favorite dildos called "Mr.Pinky". They are about 5.5 inchs long and really like to hit the spot but as you can see I have a few issues but first the good bits.
  • Hes pink which is super feminine and lovley
  • Hes got a suction cup so i can stick him to a wall or doorframe for some hands free action
  • Just at the head the forskin is ribbed which means when he goes in you get that little burst of pleasure.

Now unfortunatly what went wrong?
  • Hes devloped theese black spots over time they arent on the surface they are on the inside. Its not to do with me not cleaning it so im guessing low grade rubber?
  • Hes a little too soft. As we all know somtimes with anal its hard to get soft things in and this is the case here i've always had to warm myself up significantly before using him
  • He dosent vibrate... enough said...

To summarise hes a pretty average dildo but he does better than the others i own based on size and ribbed forskin.
Aimy24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2020, 08:21 AM   #3
AnnieSub123

Default Doc Johnson The Realistic Cock with Removable Suction Cup

Doc Johnson The Realistic Cock with Removable Suction Cup
[10/10] ★★★★★★★★★★

This 19 cm long, 5 cm wide toy is one of the best purchases I have made up to date. The removable suction cup (which is a super strong one) not only makes it easier to play with it without using my hands, but also allows for an easy cleaning and storaging, and the high quality of the materials make the toy super soft to the touch while still keeping all those vein ridges that we love.

PROS:
· Strong suction cup, which is removable for easy cleaning and storage.
· Firm core that makes it perfect for anal play.
· Compatible with harness and with fucking machine.
· Reasonable price.

CONS:
· No vibration.

LIKES: pussy and ass stretching (not too painful), self bondage, predicament bondage, nipple play, mild to medium pain...

DISLIKES: painful stretching, enema, figging (not available), spanking (not available), icy hot/toothpaste.

LIMITS: clit torture, forced orgasms, friends/family, scat, blood, permanent, piercings, pictures/video, public, illegal.
AnnieSub123 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to AnnieSub123 for this post:
Old 10-07-2020, 09:07 AM   #4
AnnieSub123

Default PipeDream Anal Fantasy Collection: Medium Silicone Butt Plug

PipeDream Anal Fantasy Collection: Medium Silicone Butt Plug
[8/10] ★★★★★★★★☆☆

This butt plug, of 11cm insertable length and 4,5cm diameter, is made of super soft silicone with a matte finish that makes it perfect to use with lube (I have heard that rubber with shiny finish makes the lube wear off too quickly). The tappered tip makes the insertion so easy, and the rectangular base the plug both safe and comfortable to wear for long periods of time.

PROS:
· Rectangular base that provides safety and that makes the plug to be very comfortable even after wearing it for a long time.
· Super soft silicone that works perfectly with lube.
· Size: 11cm length, 4.5 cm diameter (medium size of this toy series, that has sizes Mini, Small, Medium, Large, XL).

CONS:
· The only con I can say of this toy is that, after two years or so of usage, the link between the base and the body of the plug has changed shape, from round to oval. It still seems to be as sturdy as before, it has no cracking and I still find it safe to use, but I am just not very sure that the plug is supposed to change shape due to use. This shape change only affects the link between body and base, the body is still as it was the first day and so is the base.

LIKES: pussy and ass stretching (not too painful), self bondage, predicament bondage, nipple play, mild to medium pain...

DISLIKES: painful stretching, enema, figging (not available), spanking (not available), icy hot/toothpaste.

LIMITS: clit torture, forced orgasms, friends/family, scat, blood, permanent, piercings, pictures/video, public, illegal.
AnnieSub123 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to AnnieSub123 for this post:
Old 10-07-2020, 11:53 AM   #5
StevenXenoverse

FAAK Silicone Bumpy Dildo 9" (7" insertable)
[7/10] ★★★★★★★☆☆☆

I wanted a dildo like this for a couple of years but didn't commit to finding one until a couple of months ago. I wanted a crazy 'punishment dildo' with big lumps to make any ass fucking feel incredible but almost unbearably over stimulating. I got it through aliexpress but it's around most sites with Chinese sellers.

Pros:
  • Large, if you're into that.
  • BEYOND textured, so textured that it slows the speed you can physically insert it.
  • VERY STIMULATING! When I'm in the right headspace to relax and just take it, I can feel all the bumps as they rub my prostate. It's like I'm being punished in the most pleasurable way possible. My ass doesn't get used to the texture, so even after I stop, I can feel a tingle that stays for a while (and an ache)
  • Good suction cup, so good it pulled the wallpaper under the paint off of my wall

Cons:
  • Large, if you're not into that.
  • Heavy, although that can be good for some. It definitely contributed to the wallpaper problem
  • The texture definitely isn't for everyone.
Limits: Public, permanent, scat, pics, hot sauce, hypno
.̢̡.̨́̀ .̷̸̸̵̧̀͡ ____̧̕͜͜͢͝͠_____Toys |̬͓̟͕͖̗͓͕̼͇͕̪ PM Dares__̨_.̢̡__̶̴̶̡̡́̀_ .̢̡
bdsmtest 25/m/biPM me 'jack died needlessly in titanic' for a dare

Last edited by StevenXenoverse; 10-09-2020 at 02:16 PM.
StevenXenoverse is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to StevenXenoverse for this post:
Old 10-07-2020, 11:36 PM   #6
lil_slut

Jeweled princess plug 3 piece set
Small: 3/10
Medium: 8/10
Large: ?/10 (haven't used it yet)

Fairly compact metal plugs with three different colored jewels. Definitely fit for princesses. I got them off of amazon, but I think they're sold out now. They do a good job of reminding me of my place when I get too cocky and they're an easy way to bring the kinky side of me to my everyday life

Pros
•Three sizes
•Easy clean
•They get cold easily because they're metal, but that isn't necessarily a bad thing
•Small and easy to hide

Cons
•There's a little spot on one of the jewels that's kind of rough, so when it's not positioned correctly, it kinda hurts
•That's pretty much it
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2020-10-07 at 11.38.07 PM.jpg
Views:	337
Size:	35.9 KB
ID:	9455  

Likes: vibrator play, diapers, masturbation control, wetting, pee/bladder control, edging, ice play, anal, soft pain, age play

Dislikes: hard pain, messy, spankings, clit dares

Limits: public, messing, permanent, pics/vids from the waist up, eating/food, body writing

Toys: household objects, clothespins, diapers, and a small vibrator wand, buttplugs (s, m, l), rope

PM me for my kik

PM me a dare and I will do it

Last edited by lil_slut; 10-07-2020 at 11:38 PM.
lil_slut is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to lil_slut for this post:
Old 10-08-2020, 07:42 AM   #7
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

Anal tunnel butt plug
Diameter: 6 cm / 2.4 inch
Sphincter (hole opening): 4.5 cm. / 1.8 inch
Length: 10.9 cm / 4.3 inch

This is my most extreme anal toy and one I am very proud to say I am able to wear for 30 minutes non-stop.
It stretches my hole open almost 2 inches; enough to put a dildo inside. This is actually necessary while inserting it, because by itself it isn't rigid enough to insert.

Once it's inside the dildo can be removed, although there is some risk of the plug collapsing. The material is quite flexible in fact and when I just started using this collapsing was a problem. But now that my anus is already a bit looser it will stay open inside most of the time.

You really need to work up to this plug and it helps if your anus can already stretch a bit without pain.
No pain is important with all anal toys. Uncomfortable, sure and maybe a little pain is to be expected at first. But go slow, work up to it with other plugs and use lots of lube. I can insert this now easily without any pain, but I can't wear it for long.

Once inside some positions work better than others. Kneeling, squatting or doggy seem to work best, at least for me. Care should also be taken to make no sudden movements. Another thing to realize is that this plug has very little tapering so it quite easily pops out. If I move around I usually have to hold it in with one hand.

Pros
- Humiliating to have my anus stay wide open
- It opens me up for putting (nasty) things in there
- It's big and bigger is better for an anal slut like me

Cons
- Too uncomfortable for longer wear
- Can't really do much else while wearing this as I can't move too much and often need to hold it to keep it in
- Need to be really really clean!

Verdict
I do like this plug but it's not my favorite as I can't wear it passively while doing other things. Also I hate cleaning myself out and this one requires a lot of it. But I love how it's super humiliating, especially if someone would be watching and 'using' me in nasty ways.
7/10

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Jaro for this post:
Old 10-08-2020, 02:25 PM   #8
hungariancommie
Distinguished Member

I would give this a 7/10. The length is enough to tug but it can still be hidden under clothing realistically. With the plug came in a slightly larger size, otherwise decent!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	65809D24-7B07-4F0E-A809-5EA41838CE68.jpg
Views:	322
Size:	27.0 KB
ID:	9456  

limits: family, friends, social suicide, lots of piss, scat, pics

Pm dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90065

not looking for a mistress or master, am a happily owned pet

Send me pet play tasks!!
🔐 locked until the end of November with one hour unlock time daily to edge
Edges 210/609
Accidental ruins 3

Last edited by hungariancommie; 10-08-2020 at 02:26 PM. Reason: Picture upload
hungariancommie is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to hungariancommie for this post:
Old 10-11-2020, 12:54 PM   #9
Jdjd84

https://www.amazon.com/Stronger-Thru...2445402&sr=8-6

[7/10] ★★★★★★★☆☆☆

I have machine but it has different toys that came with it. I think it's a great value for an entry level machine. I don't have experience with other sex machines but I'm sure the more expensive ones address the issues I've noticed.

Pros:
Relatively inexpensive
Comes with multiple toys
You can adjust the angle and height of machine
Comes with suction cups to mount to hard surfaces
Has good adjustability in speed in which it moves.

Cons:
If you tense up or squeeze you can stop the machine from thrusting. not a problem if you don't clench hard.
The dial to control thrusting speed is inline with power cord.
Power cord plugs into side of machine, seems a little loose and could have issues in future with it.
Not the quietest thing so probably not a good idea if you need to be discreet.

All in all it's a fun toy and worth the investment.
Fucking machine
Sex swing

Interested in learning/trying:
Prostate orgasm, milking, being forced to cum in pants publicly and discreetly with some sort of toy hands free.

Anal
Orgasm control
Forced sissification

Limits:
Nothing illegal, no scat, no family/friends.
Jdjd84 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Jdjd84 for this post:
Old 05-21-2021, 10:34 AM   #10
sexrou

Joystick

https://en.funfactory.com/products/b-balls-duo

B BALLS DUO [10/10]
This is a butt plug made from silicon. This plug is very anatomical and very good to wear! It’s two balls has an inside ball each that when you wear and start walking you fell the shaking inside your anus. The sensation of a fully ass with something moving inside is very, very, very good and it makes me very horny.

When I bought it from the sex shop I can’t wait to hero home to use it. I went directly to the nearest public bathroom, fortunately it was a quite big and complete bathroom, I could wash it before inserting into my hungry ass. I had to use my own spit as lube cause I didn’t have any water based lube with me, I spent some time preparing my ass to receive it, first washed out my anus, then inserted one finger and started to play with my butt, then I put one more finger and then finally 3, when I was comfortable with 3 fingers inside my ass I was able to handle the plug, first I inserted the first ball, and it was very good, it went through very easily, then I played a little bit, taking it out and put the fist ball in for a while, finally I put the plug all the way in and the sensation of a fully and complete ass was pleasing. So when I stand up to put my clothes back on, and started to move with the plug inside my ass, I was surprised with the inside balls moving inside the plug! It as astonishing, I enjoyed it very f****** much, so I left it for the rest of the day inside my tight ass, I started to walked as much as I could just to fell that balls moving inside my buttplug!

Pros:
- very soft touch
- the silicons feels like fur
- very good for long term (use it all day long or sleep with it)
- very discreet
- gives a joyfully
sexrou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2021, 11:42 AM   #11
cutie01122000

Thank you for sharing
cutie01122000 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
getdare, review, sex toy, toy