Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-29-2018, 06:57 AM   #1
Chukabana

Default Looking for dares to do on my girlfriend

Hello guys.
after some lurking on this interesting forum i finally made the decision to make an account and to ask everyone to help me spice up my relationship with some interesting and not too hard dares to do on my girlfriend when im home.
Im 22 years old straight guy my girlfriend is 20, she doesn't know anything about this forum but i would like to suprise her with new fresh ideas😀
my limits: everythings on the table because im not very experienced so i would like to try new things just not something too hard and i dont want my ass fucked.
her limits: no cum on her face mouth
she doesn't like pain on her boobs.
and she is afraid of giving me bj. she just licks me around.
since yesterday i set my own rule that until august i will say YES to everythinng she asks me. i cant refuse anything except my limit which is no ass fucking. she doesn't know this.
at same time i look for some interesting rules to follow.
as toys we have bdsm starter pack dildo buttplugand few collars.

thats it of what i can think for us. if you have question please ask me.
i will try to write report for you everyday.
im sorry if i made some mistake in the text. english is not my native language.
Chukabana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2018, 09:19 AM   #2
MasterW
getDare Sweetheart

So are you both switches or is one of you dom and other submissive?
MasterW is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MasterW for this post:
Old 03-29-2018, 09:23 AM   #3
Chukabana

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterW View Post
So are you both switches or is one of you dom and other submissive?
sometimes im Dom sometimes she is Dom.
Old 03-29-2018, 09:49 AM   #4
MasterW
getDare Sweetheart

Go to her, grab her hair and order her to strip naked for you. When she is ready, put a collar on her neck and secure her hands behind her back.
Take her to bedroom, put a pillow on the floor and help her kneel down on it. Kneel down behind her and begin to pleasure her pussy with your hand. After a while you take out the dildo and use it on her as well. Go slowly and try not to make her cum too early.
When she is getting really wet, take a step back and spank her ass a bit. Then take the dildo again and dip it into her pussy few times. Then take the dildo to her lips and tell her you are going to put the tip of it into her mouth. Just put the tip in, not making her too uncomfortable. Keep it in place and use your other hand to pleasure her pussy again. Go slowly and take your time, before finally making her cum.

If you report back I could give some idea for your pleasure as well.
Old 03-29-2018, 09:59 AM   #5
Chukabana

thanks for the dare. i appreciate that you gabe me a dare to do. tonight or tomorrow when i go home i will do this dare. depends on what mood will be my gf. theres a little problem in the dare but i can try to do it if she agrees. she doesn't want to taste her pussy juice. or to be more specific she will find it disgusting to put the tip of the dildo in her mouth.
Old 03-30-2018, 02:02 AM   #6
Chukabana

okay last night i've done this dare.
i went home late night a bit tired but excited to do the dare i was given to. i order my gf to prepare me a pizza to eat and I went to take a quick shower. after the shower i went naked in the kitchen where my gf still prepared the pizza. i stand behind her caress her arms grab her by her long hair and whispered in her ear to take off her clothes. she instantly agreed and take of her clothes and continued to prepare the pizza. meanwhile i start to kiss her neck and give touches to her back and butt. she finished to prepared the pizza we put it in the oven and set the timer. i told her to go in the bedroom and i was following her. when we went in the bedroom i get the bdsm package and took out the collar the cuffs the dildo and the padle firstly i tied her hands behind her back and then i put the collar on her tiny neck, put her pillow on the floor and helped her to get down on her knees. i kneeled down behind her and start to touch her innerr thighs and pussy lips she liked it so i start to pleasure her with my hand she enjoyed it and start to become wet. seeing that she enjoys i took the dildo and continue to rub her pussy with it. she went really wet. i thought its time to spank her so i left the dildo and took the paddle and give her 10x hard spanks on each butt. her ass was red and had traces of the paddle she liked it and start to have a bit tears in her eyes(she likes getting her ass spanked) the next thing what i did it was that i grab her hair again and slowly i put the dildo inside her pussy and fuck her maybe for 1 minute. i took out the dildo and ttold her to put the tip of the dildo inside her mouth. she didnt want it so i told her to give it a bit of lick. she didn't agree on that. the alarm of the oven started to ring. the pizza was done so i left the dildo on the floor and continued to rub her pussy while with the other hand holding her hair. showing no mercy on that pussy and rubbing fast she start to moan so i knew we are nearly the end so i moved my hand faster until i finished her off. after i get off the cuffs and told her to bring us the pizza so we can eat. we ate thr pizza completely naked and enjoyed the night. thanks for the dare it was interesting to follow little easy dare. i hope you enjoy my report.
Old 03-30-2018, 09:43 AM   #7
Chukabana

waiting for more rules/dares
Old 03-30-2018, 04:18 PM   #8
linearizationcannon
Account Banned

As a punishment or a rape-roleplay prop do the following: rub the outside of a condom or dildo with very very spicy pepper or hot sauce. Then use the condom or dildo.

Ask her what her biggest (feasible) sexual fantasies are. Emphasize that absolutely ANYTHING is ok to say and not to be ashamed or reticient. Then do them.

For a week you can only drink by lapping up water that has been poured into her pussy.
Ask her thoughts regarding threesomes, be they two males and a female or two females and a male

People who flake or don't write detailed dare reports piss me off
linearizationcannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2018, 12:11 AM   #9
Chukabana

thanks for taking your time to give us your ideas.
the first dare with the hot sauce is out of question for her. if i do it she will kill me
her fantasy is to make love with another girl. she doesn't have choosen any but she would like to try it one day.
deinking water only from her pussy is impossible for me because im outside at work alot of time.
and 2 males is out of question for her. 2 females and me maybe but she is not very sure.
Old 03-31-2018, 03:45 AM   #10
Chukabana

as of yesterday rule that i received in pm my phone lock screen and home screen are with nude pic of my gf. today while going to work in the bus i had to change music so i did but behind me there were a girl and guy and start to giggle and talk between them self. i think they notice my screen. i was a bit ashamed but it passed quickly.
Old 03-31-2018, 10:42 AM   #11
MasterW
getDare Sweetheart

For the next dare you will need a deck of cards.
You should be tied on the bed with your legs spread and blindfolded.
She should shuffle the cards and take half of them (26 cards). Then she draws 25 cards one by one and if the card is:
Heart: She teases your cock few minutes without making you cum
Diamond: She teases your cock but only with one finger
Clubs: She holds an ice cube against your genitals for 30 seconds
Spades: She spanks your balls

For the last card, you must guess if it's red or black. She shouldn't tell you if you got it right or not. Next she's going to make you cum, but if you guessed the card wrong, she is going to ruin it
Old 03-31-2018, 04:37 PM   #12
Chukabana

sunday monday free whole day. ready to make more dares and rules
Old 04-02-2018, 02:05 AM   #13
Chukabana

we did this dare yesterday. i asked her if she wants to play a game and she was curious and said yes ofcourse. i explained her the game and let her tie me oon the bed, legs and hands spread and she blindfolded me after. unluckily the first card that she draw it was clubs, it was oir first time to put ice on genitals. she put the ice for maybe 30sec on my balls. i liked the sensation at the start but after it started to hurt a bit. anyway ot wasnt prroblem so we continue to play. 2nd card was heart, she teased my cock with her hand and when i become real hard she slapped her face with my cock. the following cards i really dont remember how they were by order but when she darws spades she hit my balls not too hard not too easy. i liked the pain and my cock was rocking hard all the time. after sometime she said that it's the last card and i should guess the color. i said red and i was right. she made me cum easily.
thank you for the dare. we both liked the game.
waiting for another dare.
Old 04-03-2018, 06:52 AM   #14
Chukabana

Default pm dare

ok so last night we did a pm dare for stretching her pussy but i don't think it wasn't s very successful. i expected more but ok.. its a start hehe..
so i told her to get naked to leave the clothes on the floor and to lay on the table. she did it and i start to tie her arms first and after then her legs to the table legs. she was excited and keep asking me what will i do. i said you will be suprised baby! so i start to touch and tu rub her clit after a while she became wet and i insert my cock slowly and gently as she likes because her pussy is really tight. i fucked her for few minutes she became really wet and "loose" so i stop to fuck her, took few pens to insert into hher pussy. she was really excited and i manged to insert 4pens i tired 5 but the last couldnt go and she was uncomfortable. she tild me to stop so i did. i pull the pens out and i restart to fuck her. i fucked her maybe for 5mins more and tried agaim with the pens but this time it was the same number as before. i could insert only 4 pens. and for the 5th she wasn comfortable and i think she was afraid maybe thats why she didnt let me try more to insert it. the dare was interesting but i was a bit disappointed because i couldnt manage to convince her to let me more time for the 5th pen
Old 04-04-2018, 03:03 AM   #15
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

One the other way. Padlock locked hanging on your balls and she gets to keep the keys. She decides how long it stays there.
Greatcornbow is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Greatcornbow for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
girlfriend, humilation, outdoor dares, rules male, submisive