Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-26-2018, 08:11 PM   #1
spiderpigjam

Bell Temporarily.Exposed - Let others decide your fate

A similar has been posted before but has long finished, so I decided to Bring it back.

This is a game that risks you getting exposed on temporarily exposed depending on how unlucky/lucky you are. If you pass the hardest dare however, you will have beaten me and can take me as a slave...

To play:

1. Write down a number between 1 and 10 on the front of your body. It doesn't matter where it is so long as it is clearly visible.

2. Take a full body photo including the number. It is up to you if you want to show your face or not.

4. Send the photo to my kik at The___Director. Now wait

If you post the same number as the following amount of people, there is an appropriate punishment/reward!

3 people - a kik group will be made for all three of you and the photos of two of you will be shared to it.

4 people - the fourth person will be added to the group and I will now reveal all of your photos to the group. 1 person at random will also be added to the special group.

5 people - this is becoming unlikely now. 2 people from the group will have their photos uploaded to temporaily.exposed for 6hrs. The photo will not be downloadable but will be extendable up to 10 times for 30 mins each time.

6 people - 3 of the remaining people will now be exposed on temporarily.exposed. The photo will not be downloadable but search engines will be turned on and even I will not have the power to delete it. The photo will be up for a mere 5 mins but the extension time will be 6 hours and 20 extensions will allowed. The title of the picture will be your get dare username.

7 people - All 7 people will now be exposed a second time however this time there will be no holding back. Downloads, unlimited extensions, search engines, comments. The title will be "Here we have "username". One of seven dared to be exposed online. Extend the time to have them do more dares" the three with the most extensions will be added to the special group assuming they are not already.

8 people - Very unlikely to get this far, all 8 exposed this time on get dare in an album.

--Special Group--
Warning - if you are here you have asked or been asked to join the special group. You will be added to a special chat on kik. As soon as the following number of people are present, the dares begin...

1 person - You will be required to take a new photo, this time with face. If this is a hard limit, other ideas for photos will be offered instead. Regardless, this post will be sent to me privately to avoid having you're existing picture posted permanently on as many platforms as I see fit. This dare will apply to each member joining the group after you as well.

2 people - 50% chance that your original photo will be sent to the other person to do as they please.

3 or more - will wait two more days to see if new members join. If so add two more days. Once there are two consecutive days without new additions, I will set a final task. This will involve both images and will be more difficult than previous challenges.

if even 1 person gives evidence of having succeeeded this dare, I will consider them the new master of humiliation and far braver than me. Consequently I will subject myself to training by them and provide them with a picture of me and will become their slave for the foreseeable future.

Happy snapping!
Old 04-17-2018, 12:11 PM   #2
spiderpigjam

Default Update

There are now 6 people who have decided to take part. So far 2 numbers have come up twice. Need more people or else these poor souls may never get the humiliation they require...
Old 04-17-2018, 12:40 PM   #3
Matt:
getDare Cultist (Inner Circle)

it's not totally clear, but do you have to be naked for the full body picture?

(and if yes, then would not be allowed to post in a getdare album (for 8 people same number)

Current Rule - I have to do all picture requests by females and I must show my full face

Sam, forever in my heart, I will always miss you <3
Matt: is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Matt: for this post:
Old 04-17-2018, 12:46 PM   #4
subScoot

Agree with Matt. It should probably be on KinkTalk.

Also suggest that people comment in this thread as they join to keep this on people's radar.

PM Dares: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81347

Likes Being challenged
Learning: Anal, Tease and Denial, Cum/Pee play, Erotic pain, Bondage
Limits: Public&Family, ID info, Cam, Illegal, Permanent, Health Risk (includes poo), Financial, Face, Above mild ball torment

Kinktalk same user name

kik: nh.scooter
subScoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 01:02 PM   #5
spiderpigjam

Heart Apologies for the confusion

Thanks to both of you - the dare is now being edited as we speak

-- ANY ADMIN/MOD PLEASE DELETE THIS THREAD AS IT NEED REVISING BEFORE A RE-UPLOAD

Last edited by spiderpigjam; 04-17-2018 at 01:06 PM.
spiderpigjam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2018, 09:25 AM   #6
privvy
Distinguished Member

I have exposed some gd members. Private message me for the links

My tag is "napoleon" on exp..ed real fun. Please search for me and extend my time.

If you want to be exposed on "exp..ed real fun" or "destr...ble me" I am willing to be of service.

MAYBE: mild pain, cum eating
LIMITS: pee/scat, public & family, permanent, illegal, pictures, feet, dirty undies/socks

PM Dares

Kik Dares/Tasks/Requests

https://join.skype.com/M02cwcDAn9Gp ... you never know, I might be online
privvy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
blackmail beginner, humilation, online exposure, photo, temporarily.exposed