Old 01-30-2018, 06:06 PM   #1
Iloveanal675

Smile 19F Looking For Dares

Day off work looking for some dares. Prefer anal and humiliation dares, but open to anything that's not a limit

Likes / Limits / Toys

My BDSM Test
Iloveanal675 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2018, 06:35 PM   #2
Terminal

Next time you pee, you do it in a bathtub with the drain closed. Get into it and masturbate until you reach an orgasm from anal only. Your pee is your only lube.
If you can't manage it, you can't leave the tub until you drink all of the pee you have left in the tub.
Terminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2018, 07:03 PM   #3
RigStone
getDare Sweetheart

Lay on your stomach and use your 6" dildo on your ass while sucking on your 4.5" plug, do this till you've spanked yourself 100 per cheek.

Likes: Hands free/prostate orgasm, anal, joi, teasing, ruined orgasm, hypno, edging and denial, chastity, creative dares.

Dislikes/Punishments: Forced multiple orgasms, long term only allowed ruined orgasms, all day butt plug.

Limits: Public, extreme pain and cbt, scat, face, permanent, long term denial (30+ Days), family, Burning).

Toys: 6.5" dildo, prostate massager, butt plug, Fleshlight, Chastity cage

Choose what I watch for February
RigStone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2018, 07:07 PM   #4
Ana The Sniper

Hold a banana in your ass for 30 minutes before removing it and eating it.

Likes & Limits | PM Dares | My Rules | FapRoulette | KinkTalk

I work an intense job and cannot always respond to PMs or dares quickly. Bare with me!
Ana The Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2018, 12:50 PM   #5
Bigmannat

Piss in your own mouth and hold it there while you fuck your ass until you cum
Bigmannat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 05:27 AM   #6
Iloveanal675

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigmannat View Post
Piss in your own mouth and hold it there while you fuck your ass until you cum
Can't wait to try that think it's something I will enjoy.

Likes / Limits / Toys

My BDSM Test
Iloveanal675 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 11:42 AM   #7
BigBadWolfy
Distinguished Member

how about playing the anal stretching game
Part 1
find out how much you can stick in your ass (i recommend using pens or markers to see exactly how wide you can stretch your asshole)
Part 2
for the next week increase the width by 5% each day (so by the end of the week your ass will increase in width by 40%)
Part 3
try to fist your ass (if you cant repeat from part 1)
Part 4
give yourself an enema (piss enema for extra credit) fill your ass until you cant take no more, then plug your ass
work out
and release the enema (if you didnt pop yet )
Part 5
ass shake
put vanila ice cream in your ass, add milk, a banana
use your biggest dildo to mash it all up in your ass
poop it out into a blender, add a bit of sugar and mix it all up
Part 6
spill the shake on your head (or drink it for extra credit)
Part 7
write a report and post for the gd community to enjoy

20+/m/gay/slave (mostly)/UTC+01:00

My Pm Dares

Likes: complete control, cbt, bondage, pain, nipple play, pet play, light anal, ice, humiliation, semi/hidden public, games, hypno
Limits: social suicide, permanent, blood, scat, involving others
Toys: average size dildo, big realistic vibrator, anal plug, chastity cage, handcuffs
BigBadWolfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 05:34 PM   #8
TheoDares
Account Banned

- Change testicals to vagina.

Kinky Statues

As a child, you may have played the game of Musical Statues in which you would have to freeze upon the stopping of music. Well now, you are going to play Kinky Statues. You are to begin this dare by putting something in your anus, the shape of a penis. A butt plug, dildo or a vibrator is preferred but an object such as a banana or hairbrush handle will work just as well. Obviously, as statues cannot feel pain - neither can you, so no - You aren't allowed any lubricant.

You are now going to hold five different positions for two-minute intervals. The first position will be you, completely naked (for all of these positions) squatting down as low as you can. You will remain in this squat for the two minute period. If the anal object falls out, you must deliver ten slaps to the testicles. The next position is a sumo position. Just like how a sumo wrestler would start a fight, you are to assume this position and hold it for two minutes. If the object in your butt falls out, you are to give a one-minute blowjob to the object.

As the object has been dry, I don't expect it would have fallen out by now, so now we're going to do some statue maintenance and make it harder. You must now stand for two minutes with your legs as far apart as you can get them, with the heavily lubed up object in your anus. I hope you are good at clenching your anus! The fourth position will see you turned into a water fountain. You are to stand on one leg, urinating into a glass. If on position 3, your object fell out - you must drink the glass of piss, or pour it over yourself. If it didn't fall out, you may proceed to the fifth position. Once again, you should heavily lube up the object. Your fifth position will see you bent over touching your toes. This will stretch your legs, so if you keep your legs straight, this will hurt - that is good. If the butt plug falls out this time, you must keep it in for the next 4 hours. If it stayed in? You're finished.

19/M/Owned Switch
If you really want a dare from me,
check out my Dare Factory!

Likes: Pet Play, BDSM, Mild Pain, Humiliation, Age Play, Degrading, Contests, Spankings
Dislikes: Line Writing, Messy, Long Dares, Toothpaste, Edging, Hypno
Limits: Family, Extremely Messy, Shit, Needles

"PM me 'FACEBOOK', and if I get ten of these a day - I will send whoever sent me the 10th PM the link to my facebook account"
TheoDares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2018, 09:13 AM   #9
ZephetdireMax

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iloveanal675 View Post
Day off work looking for some dares. Prefer anal and humiliation dares, but open to anything that's not a limit
Say, "AM FET BITCH I RUN A RUT NICE AMM RITE BRITE RAIN BEW TO A TRUT. WHO DO I TRUST?"

Do the first thing that comes into your head.
Do it even though it's tomorrow.

Kitcher Master
Dares to give orders

Dislikes babies, diaper games, whores, and union sluts that play one to get another.

DARE, ETS UNI SN OXNRD CEPE EXIT HERE.
htmp:/proxy.dareentrar.pi.pix
ZephetdireMax is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, ass to mouth, humilation, pee, pussy