Old 04-07-2019, 08:16 PM   #1
Tiemeup_please

Default Looking for lots of humilation dares

Hello everybody!

I’m really interested in public humiliation and would really like some dares to try it out. I live in on a college campus and yes I live with a roommate. Please humiliate me
I’m also open to trying different things
Tiemeup_please is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2019, 08:49 PM   #2
Taz55
Distinguished Member

If you live in a dorm on campus these will work great. Especially If you have a bathroom on the hall then try these.

1. You can go for a shower on the hall in only a towel, after you shower just pretend that someone stole it, shout out "omg did someone take my towel!" and run back to your room.

2. Grab a sharpie, fill your body with some degrading words. I can suggest some if you like but mainly on your stomach, breast, ass,and pussy. After you can go for a walk to the restroom with all these words underneath the towel. You can go during a busy time when people are brushing teeth or doing hair etc. Do the same tasks hoping the towel doesn't fall and reveal what you have underneath.

If you complete that successfully then before returning to your room drop the towel twice and bend over to pick it up.

3. Pretend you are going out to the shower but this time lock yourself outside of your room. If you can lock the towel in the door. Now you can get an RA or your roommate to let you back in. But you've got to go find them first or wait there with however much of the towel you left in the door.

4.A few others can be mistakes, like wearing your skirt inside your underwear after leaving the bathroom. Just wait for someone to tell you its there. Or going commando with with a long t-shirt just coming just below your butt and taking a walk around campus, without being allowed to adjust it. Write something on your ass like shout "Shout Penguin if you like." If you hear that on your jog you'll know someone has seen you.

5. This one is more challenging. Leave a pair of clothes as far as you dare maybe somewhere on campus, leave your room and let the door lock behind you, you'll have no choice now but to run to the clothes you left, if they are still there.

I'm not exactly sure how daring you are but hope these work. PM me for more ideas or detail on these.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
humilation