Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-27-2017, 05:38 PM   #16
Magnetic
Account Banned

Magnet

You must never use the first person. Whenever you are alone, you must always use the phrase "this slut" when referring to yourself.

Whenever you go to a walk, you will always wear stilettos, at least 7cm high. Aditionally, you will put a tablespoon of sugar in each before wearing it. You are not allowed to wear stocking if over 25C... If under 25C, wear them, but the sugar goes inside your stocking.

Dare Rules, they apply to all the dares I give unless I specifically excuse you from them.

Did I tell you should be Going Commando? This is what I meant! Why all these rules?

Spank Generator (its thread is here)

Email: [email protected]
Kik: magnetic.king
Magnetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2017, 07:39 PM   #17
YourBigMaster
Baby Member

Everytime you go to the bathroom, I want you to think of me cumming on your face.
YourBigMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2017, 03:15 AM   #18
2ttt2

Sleep on the floor two nights in a week.
2ttt2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2017, 03:57 AM   #19
unsen
getDare Sweetheart

you can cum in your bathroom..
but only kneeling there naked.. or lying on the floor with your face painted with lots of your own spit.

everyday you will clean one of your bodyparts in the sink of your toilet.
use a brush to rub it clean using soap also and flush the toilet in the end with your private parts stuck as deep into the sink as you can. i'd suggest start with your tits.. try on your cheeks also.. hairs, face, feet, knees.. .
stay wet and naked for half an hour after that or dry yourself but slap that part 30 times hard after..

Likes: spanking , bondage, dice dares, sexual, moderate pain, girls , feeling ashamed, giving dares, semipublic

PM me PUNISH ME and i'll give you a punishment
PM me CHALLENGE and i'll give myself a spanking, report back to you and YOU have to do the same
PM me DROP and i have to take off my underpants for an hour
unsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2017, 11:02 AM   #20
ashleyss007

This slut has been bad and has not been following the rules you all were kind enough to give.

Please punish this slut accordingly.

Do your worst and I will post full reports.

I moved and don't have a roommate any longer. Please give me rules to take over my life while living alone.

Limits - scat, pictures, permanent

Toys - hand cuffs, nipple clamps, rope, collar, leash, bullet vibe, rabbit vibe, medium dildo, large dildo, paddle, blindfold, small butt plug, ring gag
ashleyss007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2017, 11:09 AM   #21
MsterG
getDare Sweetheart

Default A long command

When you are home you will only wear a bra and thong, you can cook your meals but only can eat them out of a dog bowl, and you can only drink from another bowl. You have to crawl around your house, use a buttplug for 2 hours during each day. You can shower once a day, and that is before bed. If you cum during the day let the scent stay with you till you shower at night. When you go out you can only wear a miniskirt with no panties, and a white shirt. When you go out, you have to excuse your self and find a private bush or somewhere dark and finger, or bring a dildo or vibrator and use it till you cum.
MsterG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2017, 06:03 PM   #22
raisethebar
Account Banned

You need to get your nipples and clit pierced.

You need to borrow a male dog for a weekend. Dogs is the alpha. You do what it does. It has a tail so you need a tail. It goes to the bathroom naked outside so do you. It licks your face, you lick its face etc etc.
raisethebar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2017, 08:16 PM   #23
MasterO2
getDare Devil

First rub your tits, ass and pussy with a generous amount of mentholated rub, work it into your holes well & into your clit hood. I think maybe some ice might be the tool of choice so next insert 3 ice cubes into your pussy, & 3 in your ass, next rub ice on your nipples and clit until they are extremely cold, then smack each one with 5 rounds of 25 smacks to each with the back side of a steel table spoon. After your smacks go back to rubbing ice on them until they start to feel numb. Now give each one 5 strong pinch and twists. Please PM me a copy of your full report upon completion.
MasterO2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2017, 08:21 PM   #24
Rhowc
getDare Devil

Default A punishment for you...

Strip naked, lay flat on your back, spread your legs wide and pull your knees up so that your feet are flat. Apply a clothespin to each nipple or use nipple clamps if you have them. Lay your hand on your pussy with your fingers at your opening. Raise your hand up and bring it down in a sharp slap. Slap your pussy 100 times. Do this in 4 sets of 25 so that you can continue to slap hard. Finish by holding yourself open and slapping your clit 35 times with a wooden spoon. Be sure to count all of your spanks out loud. You may remove your nipple clamps when the spanking is complete.

Please provide your detailed report afterwards both here and by PM

An additional rule for you - You should always sleep naked.
Rhowc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2017, 09:29 PM   #25
Magnetic
Account Banned

Magnet

Quote:
Originally Posted by raisethebar View Post
You need to get your nipples and clit pierced.
Speaking about piercings...

You should also get your tongue pierced. With a landing strip piercing.

It should be like a venom bite, but 3 one right along side the other, simulating a lit landing strip at night...

Great for giving a blow job!

Dare Rules, they apply to all the dares I give unless I specifically excuse you from them.

Did I tell you should be Going Commando? This is what I meant! Why all these rules?

Old 09-16-2017, 10:21 PM   #26
MasoWoman
getDare Sweetheart

Apply on each labia 5 clothespins at close quarters and one on your clit. Then take a ruler and go into your shower. Start with warm water. Now remove the clothespins by the ruler. After each slap make your water a little bit colder. With one slap you may only remove one clothespin. If you remove more than one clothespin by one slap you have to apply all clothespins again and start the removing again. But it isn't allowed to make your water warm again. Count the slaps you need to remove all the clothespins then that is the number you slap each of your tits.

Do that every day, as long as you only need 11 slaps.

Have fun and report daily your progress please.

Loves: clit, tit and nipple torture, wax, ice, stinging nettles, being tickled.

Likes: barefoot, try things which not harm permanently, aching muscles, esp. my abs

Dislikes: humiliation, messy

Limits: anal, wedgies, scat, pee, animals, diapers, illegal, pics, clips, skype, kik an so on

Toys: hitachi, candles, clothespins, Wartenberg wheel, rubber bands, many household items.
MasoWoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2017, 10:36 PM   #27
Magnetic
Account Banned

Magnet

Here is another one:

You will repeat this every Monday.

Wake up early that day. Early enough so you have time to listen to this file:

http://www.vivehypnosis.de/?p=2425

Listen to the MP3 version.

Every Tuesday you will post here how your day went.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
control, degradation, humilation, slave, slut