Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-28-2021, 09:25 PM   #1
baby_whore

Default I Really Am A Big Girl 🥺 /// Punishments Needed!!

Hello Getdare.

My Daddy has informed me that I've been a bad girl recently. Daddy has found me in wet panties more than once, and he's even caught me wetting the bed, all because I'm not the big girl I pretend to be.

This would not be a problem, if it wasn't for the fact that every time he checks on me, I lie about the state of my undies. He has to punish me, by having me pull my sensitive nipples, until I'm ready to tell him the truth.

Now he's threatening to put me back into diapers and it's making me have even more accidents than normal.

What do you all think? Should I be put back into diapers? Should I be punished for lying about my wet panties? Please let me know.

And if you have any other punishment ideas, please post them. Daddy is watching and looking for ideas. Or, if you want to have a chat, Kik me at cam_stevens2016. My name is Camille

I am very inebriated right now btw 🤪

Here is a couple of.... leaks I’ve had...

Click image for larger version

Name:	D3C24AFE-58B8-43EE-B896-5BB620E5C60B.jpg
Views:	53
Size:	19.3 KB
ID:	9632 Click image for larger version

Name:	0054CA9B-DEDB-4171-8A1A-90F933421193.jpg
Views:	45
Size:	41.3 KB
ID:	9631

24/F/Sub(or slave)/5'6"/240 lbs/34H

Kik:cam_stevens2016
likes : diapers (for embarrassment purposes), bladder control (once again embarrassment), degrading, humiliation, spankings, orgasm control, anal, cnc, and wedgies. I also like being high while we play and then made fun of for it the next day 😅
Dislikes : feet, pics, scat
Limits : illegal, permanent, food, videos, audio, social suicide, information that can be used against me, family, friends, and face
baby_whore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2021, 06:28 PM   #2
Kenzee

Hi there little one.

I think your daddy should absolutely put you back into diapers. Look at how you've ready ruined your bed and panties. There's no excuse for that, little girl.

Send me a PM with the subject line "THIS IS YOUR NEW HYPNOFILE" and I will obey its contents. If you put "MUST DO" in the message, I will forget I read it.

Likes: Orgasm Denial, Chastity, JOI, Edging, SPH, Diapers, Control, Bathroom Control, Writing Assignments, Humiliation, Embarrassment.

Dislikes: CBT, Line Writing, Corner Time, Spanks.

Limits: Public, Hidden Public, Family, Scat, Face, Permanent.
Kenzee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2021, 09:04 PM   #3
Xavierx69

I think you shouldn't be allowed to use diapers and rather should have to stay in the mess to think about what you've done.

Loves: JOI
Likes: pee holding, anal, cum, cum eating, watching, masturbation, hidden public, cross dressing, primal play.
Limits: pee drinking, scat, blood, illegal, pain exposure, full public, purchasing, face

Toys: glass dildo, silicone, fleshlight

Kik: Xavierx_fun

PMs:
cum/edge for me
Xavierx69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2021, 09:55 AM   #4
Daresissy

Yes you should be put back in diapers. Every time your not in diapers and you wet your panties, you should have your wet panties put over your head and then you should be spanked

Kik: subbm88

Dislikes: CBT

Limits: Full public, family, friends, poop
Daresissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2021, 10:13 PM   #5
baby_whore

Daddy wouldn’t let me pee in the potty unless I went through my panties I promise this isn’t my fault!!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	C127131C-C72C-4D17-9A6B-AF2ACC1630CF.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	14.4 KB
ID:	9634

24/F/Sub(or slave)/5'6"/240 lbs/34H

Kik:cam_stevens2016
likes : diapers (for embarrassment purposes), bladder control (once again embarrassment), degrading, humiliation, spankings, orgasm control, anal, cnc, and wedgies. I also like being high while we play and then made fun of for it the next day 😅
Dislikes : feet, pics, scat
Limits : illegal, permanent, food, videos, audio, social suicide, information that can be used against me, family, friends, and face
baby_whore is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
kik