Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 07-07-2020, 02:13 AM   #1
Yeanke88

Male 32/male/dom seeks any age/female/sub in any place (summer fun)

32/male/dom seeks any age/female/sub in any place (summer fun)

A little about myself
I am a 32 year old man from Belgium who works as a digital project engineer in a construction company. Aside my work I like to play volleybal, like to go for a run or walk, go to gym, like to read and cook some nice meals. Ofcourse I also like spending some time with friends and drink a few (or once in a while some more) beers.

how is my experience as a dom
I had have some real life experience before with a foreign student I met on Fetlife and who stayed with me for about a year. Aside this relationship, I never had a long-term real life experience. I do had some minor playsessions with some girls I met on here or on events.
Beside this offline experience I also had some online fun but nothing that lasted long. So I wasn't able to enrich my own skills some more.

How I am as a dom
As for likes I like being in control (clothing, playtime, orgasm, ...), light bondage, semi-public, mind playing, tease/torture, daily rules, ... I saw that taking pictures is some big thing over here. I don't ask to take pictures for me (but it's ofcourse nice to get some from time to time but only I u wish too and u trust me enough for it).
Beside all those sexual likes I also like to talk about daily stuff. In my opinion u can only create a good D-s connection if u know what is going on in the other life, how u are feeling, who u are, ... and most of all, just have some fun times together.

What I'm looking for in a sub
As for my sub i would like her to be around my age but it's not necesairy.
Also it would be nice if u would be near my timezone (GMT+2), although it isn't necesairy cause we can always work things out.
I like to have daily contact with her but it don't always have to be long cause I know u all have a life on your own too. I do appreciate if u would communicate about u having some busy time and not being able to talk a lot. That way we will be able to work some things out and maybe give u some more rules/tasks so u definitly keep thinking about me ;-).
Further I would like you to be honest, open, a bit a daredevil and It would be awesome if u have some nice endurance (an ex-sub told me my torture can be exhausting from time to time).

How to apply
Send me a PM and tell me some more about yourself (age, country, experience, what you are searching for in a dom, something more I need to know from the beginning) and include your favorite season and why it is.

Advertisements
Kink Talk