Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 08-17-2011, 03:58 AM   #1
Frozzle_DX

Rosette Person Above Diaper Dare: Explicit

Another Person above Diaper Dare but lets make this interesting, none of those boring dares which are like 'Sleep in diapers for a night' instead, lets make it interesting! Have fun guys
Frozzle_DX is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Frozzle_DX for this post:
Old 08-17-2011, 06:26 AM   #2
db25
getDare Sweetheart

Well, frozzle you wrote the book pretty much with your big diaper dare.

But how about you buy a pack of diapers. Cut slits in a third of them. Randomly throw them in a pile or bucket or whatever. Now, you can only use diapers from now on until all are gone. Every time you need a change, you have to randomly select one. You also have to sleep in diapers and can't get up until you have wet yourself.

Is that good?
Love: Diapers, babyfication, light to medium bondage, others choosing what I wear, as long as it can be hidden from family, and self-bondage. Semi-public, shaving, humiliation, pet play, emotional intimacy, predicament.

18/Male/US

I am owned by Hitman. I exist for him, I am his pet, his sissy girl, his toy, his object. I exist for his pleasure and my pleasure comes from serving such a kind and totally dominating Master.
db25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 11:55 AM   #3
pie

You must randomly select from the three options wheather it be dice or pieces of paper in a hat idc.
1. you will wear a diaper for three days inside the diaper will be every kids favorite sandwitch peanut butter and jelly you may not take it off for the three days if it starts to overflow add another one.
2. you will wear a diaper for only 2 days but you must find at least 5 pieces of doggy doo doo and add it to your diaper again you may not take it off if you start to overflow add another one.
3. god i hope you did not roll or pick this one because if you did you will be sorry. To start with you will roll 3 dice this will tell you how many times you must pee in your diaper. Next you will roll three dice again and this is how many times you must poop in your diaper. Next you will roll to see what to put in your diaper 1) glue 2) icy hot 3) toothpaste 4) honey 5) ice cream 6) something of your choice that smells really bad
You are not allowed out of your diaper untill you have reached the number of pees and poops in your diaper that you have rolled.
pie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 02:11 AM   #4
Forestpup
getDare Sweetheart

your thing to do is to give yourself a 1 liter enema consisting of ice water and tobasco sauce. enjoy your enema because you have to hold it for an hour before you can diaper up and release it. i hope you make it because if you do you don't get any extra things. if you don't make it and mess your undies well give yourself a nice wedgie in your undies to smear it around and then put a diaper over it. you are to use the diaper 5 more times both pee and poop before you can remove the diaper.

after you finish your required 5 pees and poops you are to remove the diaper and leave it in your room for two days so it stinks up your room. if the smell is to bad by the end of the first day you may remove it. but if it doesn't it has to stay atleast the two days.

have fun and enjoy

limits: involving others, illegal, bodily harm/pain, wedgies, consumption of icky stuff (poo, pee, mixed food), public

btw i'm male
Forestpup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 12:34 AM   #5
Forestpup
getDare Sweetheart

anyone wanna continue this?

limits: involving others, illegal, bodily harm/pain, wedgies, consumption of icky stuff (poo, pee, mixed food), public

btw i'm male
Forestpup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 07:41 AM   #6
k1rage
getDare Sweetheart

next time you feel like putting on a diaper roll a die
1-2: one diaper
3-4: 2 diapers
5-6: three diapers is what you must wear.

roll again this number is how many glasses of water you must drink

roll a third time, this number is how many people you must pm for permission before you may change.

Likes:Diapers, wetting, messing, Dice dares, mild to moderate public humiliation (ie: im not going to ask a stranger to change me or something like that) hypnotism, laxatives, anything to cause me to lose bladder or bowel control

Limits: Anal (with the expeption of things intended to make me poop myself), anything that is going to get me in trouble, Pain, Family, eating human waste

https://strawpoll.com/dpr533xh please decide my diapers
k1rage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 04:26 AM   #7
Iam
getDare Sweetheart

If you can, go buy some diapers in your size. If not, then make a pad out of a while roll of toilet paper and insert it in your underwear (make sure you are wearing tight underwear). Now that you have your diaper/makeshift diaper on, drink 2 liters of water, and 1 cup of hot green tea with no sweetener. When you first feel the urge to pee, drink a glass of cold water. When the urge grows stronger, do 30 sit-ups. When your urge grows even stronger, do 50 jumping jacks. When you get to the point where you feel like you will wet yourself within 30 minutes, drink a 32oz. bottle of rain berry gaterade. After you drink that, go sit on the toilet for 30 seconds, do NOT pee yet. When you get to the point where you feel like you will only last for ten more minutes, reach inside your diaper, and masturbate until you cum. Now wait for the urge to intensify. Once it does, wait for 5 minutes exact. Now go sit on the toilet once more, but this time...you may pee, but in your diaper. After you have peed, masturbate once more. Now drink another gaterade, followed by a glass of cold water. Now enjoy the rest of your day. Holding it in for so long will make your muscles weak for the rest of the day, therefore making you have to pee more often after you have released your long awaited pee. I reccomend starting this dare as soon as you wake up.

Love: diapers, discreet public, pee, desperation, forced wetting, losing bladder control, bathroom restrictions, pee control, Forced Orgasms, Vibrators, Edging.

Limits: Full public, scat play, anal, nips, family, humiliation, nude, illegal, eating poop, drinking pee, pics, cum eating, crossdressing.

Toys:Vibrating wand, Lovense prostate massager, diapers, handcuffs, rope, belt.
Iam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 02:27 PM   #8
k1rage
getDare Sweetheart

first you must drink at least: 32 oz water, 32 oz prune juice, 2 beers (provided your old enough), and one caffeinated drink.

Next all you have to do is not use the bathroom at all for 6 hours, you also may not wear diapers for this time.

After that you must pm me with a full report on how the dare went. If necessary I will punish you based on how badly you failed. The worse you fail the more extreme you diaper punishment will be.

Likes:Diapers, wetting, messing, Dice dares, mild to moderate public humiliation (ie: im not going to ask a stranger to change me or something like that) hypnotism, laxatives, anything to cause me to lose bladder or bowel control

Limits: Anal (with the expeption of things intended to make me poop myself), anything that is going to get me in trouble, Pain, Family, eating human waste

https://strawpoll.com/dpr533xh please decide my diapers
k1rage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 11:28 PM   #9
D_Daze

This will be a dare mainly about chance so I hope you like it.

Roll 3 dice. This will be how many times you must pee your diaper
Roll 2 more dice: this is how many times you must cum in your diaper
Roll 1 die: this is how many times you must poo your diaper
roll 1 die again: this is how many diapers you have to wear

Now Flip a coin

Heads: your incontinent and can't hold anything in. the slightest pressure and it comes out and counts for one of the above.
Tails your not incontinent and you must hold it until there is a large amount of pressure.

During the entire time that your in diapers you must be locked in your plastic pants to ensure you don't escape and change.

PM me what you rolled and what your coin flip turned out as and at the end of this dare you must send me a full report and gain the permission of 5 getDare users to change out of your soiled diaper.

Likes: Diapers, Bondage, Chastity, Masturbation Chance (meaning dice or coin toss or random.org), hidden public

Limits: public, family, friends, pain, illegal, permanent, eating bodily fluids/excrement, scat, cross dressing, ice, swirlies, face pics
D_Daze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 11:35 PM   #10
SubT

for a day prior to doing this task you my not go to the bathroom. Right before you go to bed role a dice. This is how many laxitives you must take. Make sure to drink a whole lot of water over the course of the day you dont want to be dehidrated. Before you go to bed you must have drinken at least a gallon of some sort of liquid and another liter of prune juice. go to sleep but no getting up in the middle of the night stay in bed. You may wear more than one diaper.
SubT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 09:29 PM   #11
RussianRonaldo

For the next week, you must always be wearing a diaper, and whenever you are home alone all you can wear is a diaper, no bra, panties, etc... For the week you must follow a couple rules:
1) You can only use your diaper for the bathroom
2) You cannot ever remove the diaper except for changing (Leave it on for showers, when wearing short shorts, etc...)
3) You must drink at least 6 bottles of water a day, and 2 bottles of prune juice a day.
4) You must insert a marshmallow, or piece of a banana, up your butt before bed every night, to ensure a messy night's sleep.
5) You must go out at least once during the week and mess your diaper publicly.

And, if you want to earn some respect, send me, and any other members, photographic proof. Have fun.
RussianRonaldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 10:09 AM   #12
stingray98
Account Banned

your thing to do is to give yourself a 1 liter enema consisting of ice water and tobasco sauce. enjoy your enema because you have to hold it for an hour before you can diaper up and release it. i hope you make it because if you do you don't get any extra things. if you don't make it and mess your undies well give yourself a nice wedgie in your undies to smear it around and then put a diaper over it. you are to use the diaper 5 more times both pee and poop before you can remove the diaper.after you finish your required 5 pees and poops you are to remove the diaper and leave it in your room for two days so it stinks up your room. if the smell is to bad by the end of the first day you may remove it. but if it doesn't it has to stay atleast the two days.have fun and enjoy*
stingray98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 04:28 PM   #13
stingray98
Account Banned

Putting this back at top still give me a dare.
anything not in my limits i will be willing to try.
Kik: stingrayof16
Looking for ABDL mommy kik or skype me for more info.
stingray98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 05:12 PM   #14
rhl
getDare Succubus

put an egg between your butt checks put a diaper on then break the egg. Now spend the next 2 hours like that.
Old 11-03-2013, 06:38 AM   #15
diaperslave86

you are to wear a diaper to work... across the day you must drink 3 cups of coffee and eat something spicy the night before
diaperslave86 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to diaperslave86 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, diaper, enema, pee, poo