Old 01-16-2021, 07:30 AM   #1
Nick2serve

Male 25/male/dom seeks any age/any sex/slave in US

25/male/dom seeks any age/any sex/slave in US

Hello,

My name’s Nick but if you’re the right submissive/slave you may address me respectfully as Daddy. I’m a 27 year old Dom from Tampa Fl. I’m a dom that is lookin for a SERIOUS, COMMITTED submissive who enjoys pleasing a true dominant man. I love watching weak submissives humiliate and degrade themselves for my pleasure as well as being my service slaves when needed.

About me:
As mentioned, I’m a 27 year old white male dom currently living in Tampa. I work in cyber security so I live a fairly comfortable life and I enjoy having complete power over those lucky enough to serve me. I run and workout 3 times a week so I’m in good shape and if your lucky enough and you are a good subby for me you may get to worship my pictures. I have body hair but I keep my pubic area and ass neatly trimmed and you’ll have to earn the privilege of seeing my cock and my thick ass. I’m looking for a submissive during this time to complete service tasks to make my life easier. to humiliate and degrade purely for my entertainment, and to help become a better submissive and realize how happy it makes you to submit. I want someone completely serous about serving me and not just looking to cum or dom from the bottom, you will be ignored immediately.

What I’m looking for:
A true submissive. I want someone who knows that they really belong under a dominant mans power and who enjoys worshipping him. I want a slave who thinks about ways to make me happy, who loves being humiliated and degraded all because I enjoy it. I’m looking for someone who not only wants to obey me but craves submissive (total power exchange) and wants me to make the decisions in life for you (I.e. what to wear, what to eat, workout schedule, when to cum, etc.).

You can expect to be humiliated frequently, degraded, exposed, forced to dress in women’s clothes, and given service tasks such as writing lines, doing research, pictures editing, etc to make my life easier. Interested in blackmail is also a plus because I love having that power over my slave wether by pictures sent to friends/family or by a Amazon gift card as a buyout. (Note that I’m not a financial dom and I will never abuse money as a means for blackmail). If you’re the right person, you will absolutely lose yourself in my dominance and crave my orders. I will expect many pictures and videos as proof of completing my demands face is preferable but not required. Webcam is also a plus but not required.

Some of my kinks that you can expect:
Writing/service tasks
Humiliation
Degradation
Crossdressing
Feminization
Edging
Risky Play
Public Play
Daily tasks
Threat of Exposure
Blackmail
Sissies
Faproulettes
Underwear control
Chastity/orgasm control
Body worship
Possibly pimping you out (if agreeable)

If you find that to be exactly what you crave you can send me a thought out PM. I want to know the following in your first message:
-Description of yourself
-Limits
-Your biggest fabtasy(fantasies)
-How you think you can best serve me and make my life better
-Any special real world skills I can use
-Toys available
-Living Situation
-Level of control you crave
-Link to most revealing pic you feel free giving otherwise tell me you want to send me one by email.

If this sounds like what you’ve been craving. Feel free to send me a Pm slave, only the best ones will get my email to continue.
The following user says Thank You to Nick2serve for this post:
Old 01-30-2021, 06:56 AM   #2
Nick2serve

Still looking for interested slaves. Only found a couple and we’re still interviewing. If our interests align well but one or two feel free to reach out and send a message.
Likes: all kinds of humiliation, nudity, masturbation, slight pain, anal, bondage, self-bondage, semi-public, dice dares, pics(no face), small exhibitionism, feminization, hidden public, crossdressing, small blackmail, risk.

Limits: Blood, poo, family, friends, extreme pain, illegal, wedgies, messy, diapers

Toys: Gf’s fem clothes, Realistic dildos, Magic wand, ropes, butt plugs, cuffs, bed restraints, crop, paddle, ballgag, nipple clamps, chastity cage.

I’m obsessed with Lotoloto

Advertisements
Kink Talk