Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 05-17-2020, 12:44 PM   #1
HH18

Post Megan's Revenge

Chapter One.

Megan sees Adams' phone flash up with a message. She can normally trust her boyfriend with anything and they have enjoyed a happy 2 year relationship so far, but she can’t help but pick up his phone and read the message.

The message is from Holly “Last night was amazing I can’t wait to spend more time with you”

Megan’s head starts spinning, who is Holly!

Megan was outraged at Adam, Is he seeing someone else behind my back? She felt sick just thinking about it and didn’t know what to do, Adam was just in the bathroom getting ready to spend the full week with his girlfriend, she had a free house all week whilst her family were on holiday.

Megan acted like she didn’t see the message when Adam came back and let him get into bed to go to sleep. Once he was asleep she reached over him to take his phone off the table next to the bed. She unlocked his phone (his password was simply his birthday).

Megan went onto his messages and saw Hollys name and started to read…

She could not believe what she was reading, he had been cheating on her for months. All these times he has been going to “the gym” or “out drinking with friends” he had secretly been going seeing Holly.

Megan knew she had to get him back, but how?

Does she go after Holly, Confront Adam or take revenge against him...

Chapter Two.

The next morning Megan and Adam wake up. “It’s your turn to make breakfast babe” says Adam. Megan gets up still thinking about these messages she read and thinking about what to do.

She goes downstairs and gets Adam a bowl of cereal, she starts thinking to herself what she should do to make him pay for what he has done. She sees her tablets sitting on the side next to the cereal, she takes these tablets every night to help her sleep. By taking these tablets she can sleep within 20 minutes.

She finishes off making his cereal and heads back up to her bedroom. She passes him his breakfast and tells Adam she's going to take a shower.

She finishes getting changed in the bathroom and heads back to see if Adam has finished his breakfast, his bowl is empty and asleep on the bed. Megan starts laughing and smiling. She walks up to him and shakes his arm, He continues snoring in a deep sleep.

“Looks like tablets have done the trick” Megan laughs.
HH18 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to HH18 for this post:
Old 05-20-2020, 09:58 AM   #2
HH18

Chapter Three

Whilst Adam is still asleep Megan goes under her bed to reach for her box she hides under there. Inside are a pair of handcuffs, a blindfold and some rope. She handcuffs Adams hands together and ties them to the headrest on her bed. She then goes to put the blindfold over Adams eyes and a notification comes through on Adams phone. Megan reaches for it and notices it is from Holly.

The message reads, Are you free tonight? I really miss you.

Megan was about to scream. She gets his phone and throws it at the wall in anger.

She grabs Adams' feet and ties them to the bottom of the bed.

Adam now has nowhere to go, His hands and feet are tied up tight, he has a blindfold covering his eyes and he is still fast asleep…

Chapter Four

A few hours later Adam starts to wake up. Megan is sitting on her chair in her room on her phone. Adam tries to move his arms and suddenly realises they are tied above him. He notices he can’t move his feet and something is covering his eyes.

“Megan? Are you there? What is happening?”

Megan stands up and walks towards him.

“I’m here, but sadly Holly isn’t.”

Adam panics. She knows about Holly. What am I going to do?

“Megan, I can explain, Please untie me.”

Megan grabs some tape and rips a bit off.

“I’m sick of hearing your voice” whispers Megan.

She places tape across his mouth to stop him talking.

“I am in control now. I am going to make you pay for what you have done to me”
Old 05-20-2020, 10:11 AM   #3
sexyseniorctzn
Distinguished Member

Pretty decent start. Looking forward to see where it goes

Click my album for a picture of most of my toys. Will use them on cam.

Limits are anal, excrement, involving other people, illegal, lasting marks no cross dressing any nudity will use a mask or no face.

Growing old is a good thing we all want to do but I don't have to BE old.
Whereby whereby.com/sexyseniorctzn

Kik: dogjockey

Skype Dogjockey Bearman
sexyseniorctzn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2020, 06:44 AM   #4
HH18

Post Chapter 5

Chapter Five

Megan starts to rip off Adam’s top revealing his toned muscular body, she grabs his nipple and starts to twist. She starts laughing at Adam’s pain as she can hear his muffled scream coming from his taped up mouth.

“ Are you feeling sorry yet? This is just the start,” whispers Megan.

She grabs his hair and pulls hard whilst she is still twisting his nipple. She knows he is hair sore so it will cause him pain.

Whilst Adam is lying there tied up nearly crying in pain all he can think about is the conversation from one of his old friends warning him about Megan. She was known for being a bit of a hot head and having destructive behaviour.

Megan stops pulling his hair and lets go of his nipple. She rips the tape off his mouth fast causing another whimpering sound from Adam.

“Now, are you going to follow my orders or do I need to cause more pain?”

Adam agrees to follow Megan's orders. He has never been scared of her until now, they have had some arguments in the past but he has never seen her like this before. She walks over to the wall to pick up Adam’s phone. It has a slight crack in the corner but still works.

“You are going to ring Holly and tell her to come over here. I don’t care how you do it but just get her here right now.”

Whilst Adam is still tied up Megan rings Holly off his phone and puts it on loud speaker. Adam is shaking and feels sick but knows he has to do this if he wants to get out of all of this.

Holly answers the phone, “Hello?”

“Holly it’s me Adam. Megan has gone out for the day and I'm looking after her house. I will text you the address please come over fast we don’t have much time”

“Ok Adam I will be there soon”

Megan hangs up the phone and slaps Adam across the face causing his cheeks to turn red.

“How can you lie so easily like that. I Hate you so much.”

Megan sends Holly a text of her address with a message saying to meet him around the back of the house.

She slaps him across the face again in anger and tapes up his mouth again. Megan walks out of the room with his phone leaving Adam alone tied up to her bed.
The following 3 users say Thank You to HH18 for this post:
Old 05-22-2020, 06:44 AM   #5
HH18

Chapter Six

Megan stands in the kitchen crying thinking about what Adam did to her, she gets a text from Holly on Adam’s phone.

Megan walks out into the back garden, She sees a blond haired girl sitting on the bench. She is a slim tall build and is wearing a slim fitting mini dress. Megan walks towards her with a sharp kitchen knife in her hand.

“So, you must be the bitch, Holly.”

Holly jumps up and panics, what is Megan doing here, Adam told me she was out.

“Don’t even think about walking away!”

Holly sees Megan raise the knife up towards her, Holly froze and tears started forming in her eyes. Megan grabs hold of her arm and pushes her towards the end of the garden, leading to a shed.

The shed at the end of the garden was Megan’s study den. It was small but comfy. Nobody would go in there apart from Megan; it was her private space.

“Move! Get into the shed now”

Holly starts to cry and panic, she thinks about how she can escape. Megan pushes Holly into the shed and locks the door. Holly gets pushed onto a chair. Megan goes into a box and grabs some rope and ties Holly’s feet around the chair leg. She grabs her arms and puts them behind the chair and ties them up. Holly is now trapped and can not move.

Megan grabs her bag and gets her phone and throws it on the desk. She picks up the knife and slams it into the middle of the phone. Holly’s stomach turns, she feels sick.

“I’m sorry Megan. I didn’t mean to cause any problems or for you to get hurt. Adam made all the moves and I fell in love with him. Where is he?”

Megan grabs Holly’s hair tight forcing her head forwards, Holly screams loud as she does it and starts screaming for help. Megan finds a pair of tights on the floor and forces open Holly’s mouth and makes them into a gag tying them around her.

“I am going to make you both pay for this, I am going to make you wish you were never born, you sly cow, you are dead.”

Megan storms off out of the shed leaving Holly tied up and gagged. She walks back into her house and upstairs to Adam.

What is she planning? Will any of them make it out alive?
The following user says Thank You to HH18 for this post:
Old 05-24-2020, 09:00 AM   #6
HH18

Chapter Seven

Megan walks into her room where Adam is tied to her bed with his mouth taped up. He is wearing just his black tracksuit bottoms and a pair of socks. Megan walks up and takes the blindfold off his eyes, he can finally see what is going on.

“I have Holly, follow everything I tell you or she will get hurt. I am going to untie you and you must follow me. Understood?”

Adam nods his head to say yes. Megan starts to untie his leg as Adam tries to shout something. Megan stops and takes off the tape covering his mouth.

“I really need to go to the toilet, Please”

Megan laughs and tapes up his mouth again.

“Unlucky, I really need to get payback for what you have done.”

She carries on untying his legs from the bed. Adam starts to stretch them out after lying in an uncomfortable position of hours. Megan walks over to untie his hands as she hears a moan coming from Adams mouth. She notices her bed is starting to get a wet patch.

“Are you being serious? You have just pissed in my bed!”

Megan quickly unties him and grabs his hair to lift him up. She throws his head down towards the wet patch and rubs his face across it.

“If you want to behave like a pet I will treat you like one.”

Adam goes bright red and feels humiliated by what has just happened. Megan grabs his hands and ties them together behind his back.

“Walk to the garden,” shouts Megan as she kicks the back of his legs causing him to stumble.

Adam in his wet pants starts to walk down the stairs and into the garden with Megan pushing him from behind.

“Into the shed,” Megan is carrying a box filled with handcuffs, scissors and a wooden spoon.

Adam walks into the shed and sees Holly sat tied to a chair in the middle of the room. Both unable to talk they just look at each other with fear in their eyes.

“Have you two met before?” Megan asks sarcastically.

Chapter Eight

“I want payback. I want to make you two suffer for what you have done. I want some fun.”

Megan grabs the knife she had left on her desk and walks towards Holly and holds it up against her face gently brushing it under her eyes. Holly starts to cry and panic as Megan smiles at her face. She puts the knife down and picks up the scissors out of the box she carried in. She crouches down and grabs the bottom of Holly's black tight dress. She slowly starts to cut up the dress as Holly panics not being able to move.

Megan gets up towards the top of her legs. She cuts the dress unveiling Holly’s black thong. Holly starts to go red from embarrassment, she can’t believe what is happening. Adam watches from sitting on the floor against the wall still in his pants he pissed in. He always knew how hot Holly was and this was starting to turn him on…

Megan continued to cut the dress up past her belly and then unveiled Holly’s matching bra revealing Holly’s boobs. They weren't big but they were a good size, bigger than Megans.

Megan pulled away Holly’s dress leaving her in just her underwear and shoes.

“Do you like the look of this Adam? I hope it was worth it.”

Chapter Nine

Megan starts to feel Holly’s long golden hair, she brushes her hands through it whilst looking at Adam. She lets go and walks towards Adam, grabs hold of his hair and lifts him up from the floor. She unties his hands and drags him behind Holly.

“Feel her hair”

Adam looks at Megan confused as to why she is asking him to do it. He slowly lifts his hands and feels Holly’s hair. Megan grabs his hand and places a pair of scissors into his hands.

“Cut her hair off”

Molly is shocked by what she just heard, she starts to panic. Surely Adam wouldn't cut off her hair.

“Please don’t do this Adam,” cries Holly whilst trying to wriggle her hands free.

“Cut her hair now Adam or them scissors are going to go somewhere you wouldn't want them to go”

Adam lifts up Holly’s hair and starts to cut, Holly’s hair falls to the ground as Holly starts to cry again. Adam felt bad for what he had done but knew he had no choice.
Old 07-13-2020, 08:21 AM   #7
ItsRyan

This is brutal. I love it.

Looking for girls to be my slave.
ItsRyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2020, 10:51 AM   #8
HH18

Does anyone want me to continue the story?
The following user says Thank You to HH18 for this post:
Old 07-15-2020, 11:06 AM   #9
sexyseniorctzn
Distinguished Member

Sure. don't give up. It's fun.

Click my album for a picture of most of my toys. Will use them on cam.

Limits are anal, excrement, involving other people, illegal, lasting marks no cross dressing any nudity will use a mask or no face.

Growing old is a good thing we all want to do but I don't have to BE old.
Whereby whereby.com/sexyseniorctzn

Kik: dogjockey

Skype Dogjockey Bearman
sexyseniorctzn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2020, 05:58 PM   #10
Exposedpigmarie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HH18 View Post
Does anyone want me to continue the story?

Yes keep going!!

Dislikes/punishments: cornertime lol, long period time of kneeling, bathroom control.
Limits: anal, body writing, blackmail, illegal things, lines, writing long reviews

Pm Dares

9,900/118,935 edges done
12/156 day full denial

Kik exposedpigmarie if u want to humiliate me
Exposedpigmarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2020, 07:20 AM   #11
HH18

Post Chapter Ten

Chapter Ten

Megan ties Adam back up and drags him to the far corner of the shed. She goes over to Holly and unties her. Megan drags her across to Adam leaving a trail of hair behind her. She ties up Holly and pushes her next to Adam.

“Enjoy your time together,” Megan walks out of the shed locking it up on the way out, there is no way anyone can escape the locked shed.

Several hours later Megan starts to unlock the shed. Holly, who drifted off asleep, woke up panicking.

Megan walks into the shed with a bag in her hand. She sits down in front of Holly and Adam who are on the floor and opens her bag.

Megan pulls out a bowl and a can of chicken dog food in gravy. As she opened the can a strong unpleasant smell drifted out. Adam started to gag.

“This is the only food you're getting today so you either eat or starve.”

“You can’t expect us to eat that,” Holly says whilst starting to sob.

“Of course I can, you wanted to start acting like a bitch so you can eat like one too.”

Megan grabs the bowl full of dog food and puts it on the floor. She grabs Holly’s hair (what is left of it) and drags her head to the bowl.

“Eat now”

Holly didn’t know what to do, she was very hungry but surely she wasn't going to eat this.

“This isn't a choice, you will eat it or I will be forcing you to eat something much worse” Megan threatens.

Holly slowly opens her mouth and sticks her tongue out and licks the food. Holly felt like she was going to be sick but Megan did not care and pushed her head closer into the bowl.

Holly took a big breath and took a mouth full and swallowed fast.
Old 07-17-2020, 07:24 AM   #12
HH18

Chapter Eleven

As night fell Megan threw some old dog blankets at Adam and Holly. They were now tied up together in the corner of the shed. Megan locked them up for the night leaving them a bowl of water at their side.

With Holly’s hands still tied it was hard for her to get the blankets over her, she was starting to get very cold just being in her underwear, at this point her nipples were hard and showing through her thin bra.

Adam lay asleep next to Holly in just his piss stained pants. One of his hands were tied to Holly’s Leg and one attached to an old desk.

Megan was now comfy in bed smiling about what she has been up to. She was getting excited about the things she would be getting up with them the next day. She started looking on her phone for ideas. Megan slowly dropping one hand down her pants rubbing her pussy, all these ideas were turning her on.

Chapter Twelve

Holly’s eyes slowly opened, it was still dark outside. She turned to look at Adam who was still fast asleep. She reached out and stretched her arms out in front of her…

She lay back down and cuddled up to Adam.

Moments later she shot up and realised her arms were free…

She started to get excited, she was free! She patted Adam on the shoulders to wake him up. Adam slowly woke up to Holly whispering that her arms are untied and she was free.

Adams' hands were still tied around Holly’s leg and desk. Holly was able to untie Adams hand from her leg and she was free to stand up and move around. She walked around the Adams over arm and realised he was tied to the desk with handcuffs, they needed a key to open.

Adam recognised the handcuffs, He used to tie Megan up with them when they were together.

“She normally keeps the key in the drawer next to her bed” whispers Adam.

The only way to escape was to try and get into the house.

Holly’s mind starts to think, does she just escape and leave Adam tapped for Megan to deal with or does she try to help him...

Unsure - Wedgies, pee, cum

Limits - Anal, public, scat
The following 5 users say Thank You to HH18 for this post:
Old 07-19-2020, 08:23 AM   #13
HH18

Chapter Thirteen

Holly tries to open the shed door but as suspected it's locked tightly. In the shed there is a small window possibly big enough to fit through. Holly walks over to the window and notices there is no lock and can be lifted up to open. The window was slightly stiff but she managed to open and wedge it up. She lifts herself up and puts her head out of the window first.

As Holly was climbing out of the window Adam was still tied on the floor watching. He had a perfect view of Holly’s arse sticking up in just a pair of tight black thongs. Adam can’t keep his eyes off her.

Holly tumbles from the window and shes out. She knows she can’t just run home in just her underwear and she is too far from anywhere she knows, she has to try and find her way into Megan's house.

She walks around to the back door and tries the handle quietly. The door is locked but Holly starts to look around for a hidden key. Holly knew she would be lucky to find a key to get it.

She lifts up a plant pot near to the door and her eyes light up to see a key under the pot, she rushes over to the door and is able to unlock the back door.

Holly creeps up the stairs to find Holly’s bedroom, she knows she can’t wake her and she must find the key and get out quickly.

At the top of the stairs there are several doors, on one of them is a pink glittery “M” on the door. The door is open slightly making it easier for Holly to open. She goes towards the door and slowly pushes it, the door makes a slight squeak noise. Holly panics and stops for a second before carrying on pushing the door slowly.

Stepping into the room Holly puts her head around the door first. She looks towards Megan's bed and notices something strange.

Megan’s bed is empty.

Holly starts to panic, Where is Megan?

Old 07-20-2020, 06:23 AM   #14
HH18

Chapter Fourteen

OUCH!!!

A loud scream comes from Holly trying to grab hold of her thongs which are now going higher and higher up her back.

Megan came from her bathroom to see Holly peaking into her room, Megan grabbed Holly’s thongs and wedgied her whilst pushing her into her room. Megan nearly lifts Holly off the floor whilst pushing her onto the bed, as Megan pushes Holly she hears a snap and another scream from Holly.

Megan is standing there holding Holly’s snapped thong in her hand whilst Holly is on the bed covering herself up. Megan goes towards Holly and grabs her hair pulling it tight. Holly’s mouth opens wide, nearly crying in pain, Megan shoves the thongs into Holly’s mouth and grabs her hands forcing Holly on to her belly with her arms behind her back. Megan gets some string from next to her bed and begins to tie the string around Holly’s arms tightly with muffled moans coming from Holly’s mouth.

With Holly’s arms tied she has nowhere to go, she is face down on the bed revealing her cute bubbly arse. Megan begins to smack her arse hard with her bare hands, after every smack a slight sound could be heard from Holly’s mouth.

Her arse was now bright red with a white patch of where Megan had been hitting. Megan flips over Holly on to her back and drags her so her legs were dangling off the bed. Holly’s face was bright red just like her arse, her eyes had tears forming in them.

Megan stood up and began to lower her pants revealing a cleanly shaven pussy. Holly began to panic trying to wiggle her way off the bed freaking out about what was happening. She tried to put her feet on the floor to stand up but Megan walks over and pushes her back onto the bed. Megan climbs on top of Holly and wiggles over to her head.

Megan opens Holly’s mouth to pull out the thongs and throws them on the floor.

“Now you're going to do as you're told and entertain me and we may forget about you breaking into my house.”

Holly felt sick. She knew what Megan was going to force her to do, she had never done anything with another girl before and was never interested in doing so. Before she could speak Megan's wet pussy pushed down over Holly’s mouth. Holly closed her mouth tightly and began to panic.

“Open your mouth now and stick your tongue out!”

Megan grips hold of Holly’s ears and begins to twist them, Holly’s mouth slowly opened to relieve the pain and she slowly began to lick.

Old 07-22-2020, 03:32 AM   #15
HH18

Chapter 15

Megan begins to moan and grind against Holly’s mouth and tongue, rubbing her pussy up and down. Holly felt drops coming from Megan's pussy running into her mouth and down her throat. Holly felt like she was moments away from being sick, she did not enjoy any of this and wanted it to stop.

Moments later Megan got louder and louder before beginning to squirt warm creamy juices into Holly’s mouth and running down her chin into her bra. Holly begins to gag and nearly throws up whilst swallowing what was in her mouth. Megan’s legs were trembling whilst her eyes rolled back whilst pushing down on Holly’s head.

After Megan had recovered she climbed off Holly and dragged her up off the bed. Holly stood there in Megan’s room in just a bra which was now covered in Megan’s juices, she had tears coming from her eyes struggling to process what just happened.

“Well, you did a very good job. A better job than Adam could ever do anyway.” Megan was saying whilst redressing.

Holly nearly cracked a smile thinking back to Adams poor attempts at trying to please her.

Outside was starting to get brighter now as the sun started to rise. Megan took Holly towards the window where the blinds were shut. Megan pulled over a tall chair that she sits on to do her makeup. She helps lift Holly to sit on it and begins to tie her legs around the legs of the chair making sure she can’t move.

Once Holly was tied on the chair she walked over to the window and started to open the blinds, Megan’s room was at the front of the house and facing her house were other houses which could look in easily to the window.

Megan walked behind Holly, she felt her hands on her back and felt a relief around her chest, Megan uncliped Holly’s bar revealing her perky breasts. Holly began to panic that she was in front of an open window naked for anyone to see.

Megan patted her on the head, “Good girl, now stay here and try not to scare anyone.”

Holly was bound to the chair, arms tied behind her back and legs attached to the chair.

Holly was hoping nobody was to see her in the top window but maybe they could help if they did.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
humiation, revenge, slave