Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 07-11-2020, 08:12 PM   #106
sissybill
Distinguished Member

You lose a bet to your best fried of the opposite gender. They give you the options of...
A. Wearing the underwear they wore the previous day for a whole day
B. Drinking a cup of their urine==== b
C. Paying for a dinner for them and their romantic intrest

After a night of fun with the sexiest person you have seen in a long time, you wake up to an empty bed, and a chastity on. You notice a note telling you to come to an address tomorrow night at midnight. You arrive to find the person you slept with the previous night, and four of their friend. They tell you that you can have the key if you do one of the following.
A. let them all gang bang you all night long
B. Perform oral on all of them until they all cum twice=====b
C. Allow them to violate your asshole any way they want

You are tight on money, and decide to apply for a job in the adult film industry. You get a call from the publishing company giving you three options to choose from.
A. Bondage- You will be tied in the air and vigorously fucked=====a
B. Bukkake - You will be drenched in multiple loads of cum
C. Feet- You will have to worship the feet of a mistress

When you realize you need a steady job, you decide to hire yourself out for services. You decide your service will be...
A. Maid- You will go to peoples houses in a maids uniform. To earn more in tips you decide to make it clear that the costumers can make "special" requests of you while cleaning.========a
B.Domme/Dominatrix- You decide that you want a turn at being the one in charge. You fulfill sad little sub's fantasies, while also having some fun of your own.
C. Stripping- You know you can get up on a stage and let your body be on display for others to drool over. You can also give some private shows for more money

You decide to do some nude modeling for an art class. They are paying very well and you didn't know why until you got there. They told you that you weren't gonna be completely nude. You were gonna wear...
A. A diaper and a binkey
B. The opposite sex's underwear=====b
C. A Hishi Karada

You got caught cheating on you S/O. They tell you they will forgive you if they can pick a person to come over and do one of the following.
A. Fuck you S/O while you watch in a chastity
B. They fuck you as much as they want
C. They split the time evenly between you and your partner=====c

Your master/mistress had locked you in ballet boots, a (tight for girls, stuffed for guys) bra, and a chastity. All three have a separate key. Your master/mistress will give you one key now to unlock, but will mail the other two keys to you. Which key do you choose to take
A. Ballet boots======a
B. Bra
C. Chastity
.public dares n tasks / i love to be exposed
forced gay-sex with pic/videos/indoors/outdoors

my kik is sissycandy2464

Dislikes: scat n cbt

my lovense app name is sissybill if yu hav the app send a friend request
sissybill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2020, 11:53 PM   #107
Pet Ra
getDare Devil

You lose a bet to your best fried of the opposite gender. They give you the options of...
I have worn worse
B. Drinking a cup of their urine

After a night of fun with the sexiest person you have seen in a long time, you wake up to an empty bed, and a chastity on. You notice a note telling you to come to an address tomorrow night at midnight. You arrive to find the person you slept with the previous night, and four of their friend. They tell you that you can have the key if you do one of the following.
B. Perform oral on all of them until they all cum twice
So, if they don't give the key back I can bite it off

You are tight on money, and decide to apply for a job in the adult film industry. You get a call from the publishing company giving you three options to choose from.
A. Bondage- You will be tied in the air and vigorously fucked
As much as I love a good bondage and feeling cum on my body I don't agree with the fucking by people I don't know. I don't want that the images haunt my owners everytime they look at me.

When you realize you need a steady job, you decide to hire yourself out for services. You decide your service will be...
A. Maid- You will go to peoples houses in a maids uniform. To earn more in tips you decide to make it clear that the costumers can make "special" requests of you while cleaning.
I have no problem cleaning other peoples houses (you will never know what you may find). But I won't do special requests.

B.Domme/Dominatrix- You decide that you want a turn at being the one in charge. You fulfill sad little sub's fantasies, while also having some fun of your own.
C. Stripping- You know you can get up on a stage and let your body be on display for others to drool over. You can also give some private shows for more money

You decide to do some nude modeling for an art class. They are paying very well and you didn't know why until you got there. They told you that you weren't gonna be completely nude. You were gonna wear...
A. A diaper and a binkey
B. The opposite sex's underwear
C. A Hishi Karada
Let's get daring here

You got caught cheating on you S/O. They tell you they will forgive you if they can pick a person to come over and do one of the following.
I would never do cheating, but I love being the cuckquean.
C. They split the time evenly between you and your partner

Your master/mistress had locked you in ballet boots, a (tight for girls, stuffed for guys) bra, and a chastity. All three have a separate key. Your master/mistress will give you one key now to unlock, but will mail the other two keys to you. Which key do you choose to take
A. Ballet boots
I love to walk comfortably
B. Bra
C. Chastity

My AMA
My punishment / dare reports
My denial diary
My (sad and unhealthy) life as a pet-girl

My rules

Last (final) orgasm: 10th January 2024 11:17pm
Now permanent denied and locked in chastity
Edges since then: 2.789

Officially registered at slavereg.com
Slave number: 22-371-646-447

Last edited by Pet Ra; 07-12-2020 at 12:21 AM. Reason: Typo
Pet Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2020, 04:56 AM   #108
aloe
Distinguished Member

A. Maid- You will go to peoples houses in a maids uniform. To earn more in tips you decide to make it clear that the costumers can make "special" requests of you while cleaning.

A. A diaper and a binkey
C. A Hishi Karada

A. Ballet boots
B. Bra
C. Chastity

Likes: clothespins, hidden public, edging, pussy insertions, short term orgasm denial, feeling controlled....

Dislikes: writing lines, corner time, anything that take awhile and doesn't make me feel squirmy

Limits: friends/family, public, messy, pictures
aloe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2020, 06:44 AM   #109
CahBranco

Send a message via Yahoo to CahBranco

A. A diaper and a binkey
C. A Hishi Karada

A. Ballet boots
B. Bra
C. Chastity

Crossdressing, anal, submission, hypnosis, humiliation, bdsm, bondage, spank, photo/exhibitionism without face

Toys:
Dildo, hand and ankle cuffs, ball gag, cock ring, whip, bullet vibrator
CahBranco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2020, 07:17 AM   #110
ZingFG

A. A diaper and a binkey
C. A Hishi Karada

A. Ballet boots
B. Bra
C. Chastity
ZingFG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2020, 08:03 AM   #111
js_2912
Distinguished Member

These seem fun to answer....

(Although i would not object to either to be honest!)

But its close between B and A.

A. A diaper and a binkey
C. A Hishi Karada

Can't choose, 100% i cannot comprehend cheating on my S/O, and all 3 seem like fun rather than

A. Ballet boots
B. Bra
C. Chastity
Old 07-12-2020, 04:19 PM   #112
AnotherGinger

A. A diaper and a binkey
C. A Hishi Karada

A. Ballet boots
B. Bra
C. Chastity

kik: ginger_whore

Likes: denial/orgasm control, humiliation, cbt, bondage, pain, toilet control, hidden public, breathplay, stress positions
Dislikes: risky public, corner time, body writing, line writing
Soft Limits: Piss drinking, extreme public
Hard Limits: permanent, family, scat, anything that'd get me arrested, wetting, mess
AnotherGinger is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2020, 05:45 AM   #113
poetrylover828
getDare Sweetheart

C. A Hishi Karada

A. Ballet boots

Limits: anal, piss, scat, video, pics, permanent damage

Don’t send me messages asking to help with your dare or help you shop. If I want to take parts in dares I will. If you need someone to pick out the things you are buying then you don’t need to being doing dares.

I'm not looking for a partner.
poetrylover828 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2020, 05:53 AM   #114
Sluttyslave418571

A. A diaper and a binkey
C. A Hishi Karada

A. Ballet boots
B. Bra
C. Chastity
Limits, Likes, PM Dares, and Toys
Sluttyslave418571 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2020, 12:17 PM   #115
AlexiaTheBrattyCat

A. A diaper and a binkey
C. A Hishi Karada

A. Ballet boots
B. Bra
C. Chastity[/QUOTE]

Likes/Punishments/limits

I'm in a trial period as sub so I won't consider any dare from anyone.

If you want to chat on kik pm me first to tell me why you want me on kik, then will see, don't want my kik full of random contacts!

Denied until 14.08.2020
AlexiaTheBrattyCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2020, 09:27 PM   #116
gayunderwearboy

A. A diaper and a binkey
C. A Hishi Karada

A. Ballet boots
B. Bra
C. Chastity
gayunderwearboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2020, 12:05 PM   #117
hausofchad

You lose a bet to your best friend of the opposite gender. They give you the options of...
C. Paying for a dinner for them and their romantic interest.
- I'm not really into wearing women's panties, and I feel like paying for dinner is less of a punishment than drinking their urine.

After a night of fun with the sexiest person you have seen in a long time, you wake up to an empty bed, and a chastity device on. You notice a note telling you to come to an address tomorrow night at midnight. You arrive to find the person you slept with the previous night, and four of their friends. They tell you that you can have the key if you do one of the following.
- The other two sound like a whole lot of intense anal play, so I'll stick with oral haha.

- This was hard between bondage and bukkake, but the word "vigorously" made me decide to go with cum shots on my face.

B.Dom/Dominatrix- You decide that you want a turn at being the one in charge. You fulfill sad little sub's fantasies, while also having some fun of your own.
- I feel like if I become a Dom, I might get to Dom some cute twinks which sounds like fun hehe!

A. A diaper and a binkey
C. A Hishi Karada
- I mean I'd be fine with any, but I feel like the Hishi Karada sounds the most fun haha.

You got caught cheating on your significant other. They tell you they will forgive you if they can pick a person to come over and do one of the following.
A. Fuck your significant other while you watch in a chastity
- Sounds like the best outcome.

A. Ballet boots
B. Bra
C. Chastity
- This seems to be the most public facing thing and possibly the most uncomfortable.

30 | M | Switch
Virginia, USA

Kik/Telegram: hausofchad
hausofchad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2020, 07:20 PM   #118
Blue Fox
getDare Devil

Definitely A. This wouldn't be a problem for me at all.

Can they do all 3? LOL I might even let them keep the key to entice me to visit again.

I vote for both A and B. Hehehe Should be fun.

I would have to go with A on this...

A. A diaper and a binkey
C. A Hishi Karada

B. I do this anyway. No clue what the third item is...

I select all 3. I deserve it.

A. Ballet boots
B. Bra
C. Chastity

I remove the boots. That would just suck to wear them. >.<

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=94638
Blue Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2020, 06:27 PM   #119
Anonscs

A. A diaper and a binkey
C. A Hishi Karada

A. Ballet boots
B. Bra
C. Chastity

So many of these I wanted to pick multiple options.. AM I a slut?

24/M/AUS/BI/SUB/SISSY

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys - Chastity Cage, Fem Clothes & Lingerie, 7 Inch Pink Realistic Dildo, 6 Inch Ridged Dildo, 2x Handcuffs and Under the Bed Restraints, Blindfold, Vibrating Cock Ring.

PM Dares
Anonscs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2020, 01:03 AM   #120
jackjac

A. A diaper and a binkey
C. A Hishi Karada

A. Ballet boots
B. Bra
C. Chastity
items and clothes
Rules
jackjac is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk