Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 02-17-2021, 11:55 AM   #106
Akitawa
getDare Sweetheart

It is, it's so fun to read your answer and report. 2 cm is almost the size of Nickel, I think your clit will thank you for your delicate care for the past hour. Good girl, good girl for keeping your hands.

Let me ask you a quick review.
1. Was the inside the only part that wet or it was leaking already?
2. Compared to normal, how sensitive was you?
3. How was your walk?
4. I'm not sure if someone else is already asked this question but what's the punishment for cumming without permission?

No edge from me for this time.
Spoiler:
So prepare yourself for the next time
Old 02-17-2021, 01:09 PM   #107
SubTastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post
They are very fun indeed! Definitely worth asking questions:

1) Which toys have you used in (hidden) public?

hmm, I have used my butt plug several times and a vibrator that could be controlled with an app (it unfortunately no longer works), kegel balls sometimes, and I think I have used nipple clamps once, and clit clamp.

2) Are there any new kinks you found you loved after getting asked these questions?

I have actually been amazed at how horny I have become to seeing so many people read my revealing answers. Didn't think I would be so turned on by it, don't know directly if it is a kink, but definitely something I am surprised about.

And I must also admit that being horny for so long has made me enjoy pain more.

3) Would you allow yourself to be shared by your master if he asked? Up to which degree?

of course! If he gets pleasure from seeing me being used by everyone, then I would have made myself available in the way he and the others would have liked.

And it's not just to be a good submissive, but the thought makes me horny. Being used by others, while Mr. enjoys the sight of me, or if he lends me away to satisfy others for some hours or days. I think I would've liked it.

Simply edges. Or well, they start simple. After each edge, add one sex toy or piece of bondage equipment. If it is not against your limits, edge 3 and 4 should be done outside your room, and edge 5 and 6 outside your house.
Edges: 6

I started out wanting to use a vibrator but held back for fear that I would end up having too many different pieces of equipment by the end.

It was a little frustrating not being able to use a vibrator, but I laid down on the bed and teased my clit, while I felt the horniness building up. I used the little I had left of self-control, and continued the teasing for a while longer, getting my pussy super wet and needy. After a few endless minutes of build up, I slowly felt inside my pussy, it was wet! I enjoyed how my pussy tightened around my finger, and I inserted another finger. Slowly I began to push my fingers in and out, while at the same time using my thumb to stimulate my clit. Every movement made my body jerk in pleasure and I fucked myself harder and harder. The pressure on the clit was fantastic and I approached the edge fast. I moaned in pleasure and played with my tits while pushing my fingers inside me. I edged, frustratingly fast and hated myself for having to stop.

Frustrated, I pulled out my vibrating dildo and turned it on, it was on a couple of notches to highl. But I was so horny that I didn't care anymore. I fucked myself with it for a while before I pulled it out to leave it on the my clit and pussy lips. The vibrations spread through my abdomen and made me moan in pleasure. I edged and again I was left in frustration at not being able to cum.

For my next two edges, I decided to do something more fun, and I removed the clothes I was wearing and put on a sexy bodysuit with a big opening at my pussy. I went out into the living room where Mr. was sitting and laid down on the floor next to him with my legs wide open, and my pussy waiting for him, without saying anything I turned the vibrating dildo on and fucked myself while he watched. I could see that he liked to watch me torment myself, and when I got to the edge he gave me a stern look to remind me that I was not allowed to cum. He smiled as I frustratedly removed the vibrator and bent down to give me a light pinch in one nipple.

I turned, on my knees with my ass facing him and pressed a butt plug into me, before I laid down on my chest, still kneeling. I spread my legs a bit and continued to fuck myself with the vibrator, he leaned forward to play with my clit. The feeling of his hands made it intense and I moaned with joy. I fucked myself in pure pleasure and didn't notice that I was on the edge, I was about to cum right in front of him, but he removed his hand and gave me two quick strokes on the ass, to remind me not to forget.

I asked him if he would like to go for a walk and he said he would like to join, but wondered why I would go out in this weather. I explained that I had two edges I had to make, and he chuckled at how big of a slut this AMA had made me.

I put on my tweezer clamps and brought with me a clit clamp that I could put on while I was out. I then put on my sweatpants, as it was the only thing that fit over my vibrating dildo (it is not meant for wearing or walking with). It looked like I had a really hard cock sticking out through the soft fabric of my pants. Then I put on a big foot-long jacket and was ready for the trip.

We walked down to a park that is right where we live, every step made the dildo move inside me and the clips shake. After walking a bit into the park, he commanded me to fuck myself where we stood, luckily it was dark and no one in our immediate vicinity. I fucked myself gently and struggled a bit to get enough movment with my pants. He opened my jacket and pulled my pants down a bit so I would have more space to move. The cold breeze on my bare ass made me jerk. He fingered my clit while I fucked myself gently. Suddenly I edged, and without thinking about it I moaned loudly.

As I was ashamed of the moan, I felt that Mr. used both hands to fasten the clit clamp gently on my swollen clit, the sudden sting made me moan again and I had to keep my mouth shut with my hand, my hand smelled like pussy. He played with my sensitive clit and turned the vibrator on. I was ordered to fuck myself with it. It didn't take long before I edged again, more and more frustrated at having to stop.

When I finished my six edges, I pulled my pants up again and started taking off what I could. But I was stopped, I was told to keep everything in place until we got home again. I quickly realized that I had a choice, I could pull up the pants and hold the dildo in with the help of the fabric, but put more pressure on the clamp on my clit, or I could have the pants down a bit, to protect the clit, but at the same time risk the dildo falling out. I chose the latter. And had to focus so much so as not to lose the dildo on the way home and walked with my legs pressed together all the way home.

Thank you so much for the questions and for the edges!

Edges done before first illigal orgasm: 47

Edges done since last orgasm: 85

I also added an edge bank if anyone feels like just giving specific edges and not questions, these are edges others have not specified for me jet.

Edge Bank Total: 23

Limits: pics, anything illegal, pee, poop, serious pain/injury, blood

My toy collection has grown a lot, take a look here if you want to get some ideas
SubTastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2021, 03:48 PM   #108
SubTastic

Thank you for more questions!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akitawa View Post
It is, it's so fun to read your answer and report. 2 cm is almost the size of Nickel, I think your clit will thank you for your delicate care for the past hour. Good girl, good girl for keeping your hands.

Thank you so much for letting me take care of my clit by pumping it that well. It was really hard keeping my hands away from it, so I was happy that I had to leave, it left me with no time to make you dissatisfied with me.

Let me ask you a quick review.
1. Was the inside the only part that wet or it was leaking already?

It was literally dripping. I could clearly see where I had been laying in my bed. My pussy was dripping with horniness and I had to change underwear when I got back from my walk.

2. Compared to normal, how sensitive was you?

If I consider normal, being what I was before I pumped it. Keeping in mind that I have been edging a lot lately, and truly feel desperate for touch. Then it was extremely sensitive after getting pumped, I almost edged taking on my underwear.

It was so swollen, and every touch felt wonderful, and jet a bit painful almost. I had to focus hard keeping my fingers away from it, in fear of breaking my denial.

3. How was your walk?

The first part of the walk i had to be careful not to walk too fast in fear of cumming just from the friction, my lace underwear caressing my clit. I also put on a top that really made my tits bounce every step I took, I felt like people were watching me, seing my tits jump up and down, feeling like they knew how sensitive and big my clit was. That, and the added horniness almost made me cum just from thinking about what they saw and how I felt.

The rest of the trip was better, when my clit started turning normal and I got used to the sensation. But the first part, omg.

4. I'm not sure if someone else is already asked this question but what's the punishment for cumming without permission?

No worries, you are the first to ask!

But I really dont know... When i came the last time i first received a forced orgasm right after the first, it was so intense, but jet I was so massively horny that every minute of it felt like heaven. And then I was spanked on my ass, tits, thighs and pussy, I was also forced to hit my clit as hard as I could until he was satisfied with my self torment. After the hard spanking to my tits and clit I was clamped with clover clamps and then forced to suck cock (not really a punishment, I do really enjoy it). He then fucked me while pulling on the chain connecting the three clamps. While his cock penetrated me hard and so, so deep.

I was left with wonderful bruises, especially on my thighs and on my tits. The bruises are still slightly visible after five days, and stay as a reminder of who decides when I get to cum.

I am thinking the punishment would be similar, but I do think he released I almost like the last one, so I'm not going to cum, the next punishment sure won't be as enjoyable.

He tells me to add that all that ask questions are free to make suggestions for my punishment if I am to cum without permission, seeing how my lack of control would disappoint you and your time spent on giving me edges.

No edge from me for this time.
Spoiler:
So prepare yourself for the next time

Holy shit, this spoiler left me scared and horny.
Hope you are having a great time of day, and again, thank you for another round of excellent questions. I'm looking forward to the next round in horny anticipation

My toy collection has grown a lot, take a look here if you want to get some ideas

Last edited by SubTastic; 02-17-2021 at 04:46 PM.
The following user says Thank You to SubTastic for this post:
Old 02-18-2021, 08:46 AM   #109
BryanB

1) Please describe for me what it feels like for you to edge and to be denied.
2) What is your punishment for slipping over the edge?
3) What is your most / least favorite outfit to masturbate / edge?

I dare you an edge: naked, standing on your tiptoes with your nose touching the wall.

The second edge you receive with this posting: For the next 48 hours you have to edge twice before you are allowed to use tha bathroom.
BryanB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2021, 11:19 AM   #110
Akitawa
getDare Sweetheart

Question

Awww.... It will be ironic if you come unintentionally not because a dare but because a walk. Honestly, I'm not sure about the punishment. Perhaps it will be easier if I know the reason you come. But for stater, I'll make sure to bring back your previous state before come.

Question:
1. If you were offered an opportunity to edge until you're satisfied instead of a walk, would you take it? If yes, until how many edge
2. Did noone notice your damp area when you walk?
3. How did you manage to come unintentionally before? What's the dare?
3. Have you ever pumped your ass?
4. Have Mr penetrate you while you're being denied? So only you who can't come

Edge,
I read if you're struggle with your tight as so as a good friend, I should lend you a hand for this.
- Try to pump your ass, the bigger the easier it to enter right?
-For the first two edges, let's try how precise your ass. Take your silicone bead put them in. Without seeing them, pull them one by one. And then two, three and until the entire beads. Everytime you pull too many or less, flinch your clit and repeat the previous number.
-Take your anchor flared and rotate them when inside. Do it for the next two edges.
-At this point, you should be loose enough right? Let's change the scenary by going outdoor but you're not ready yet. Slap your ass cheek until red.
-Take a walk with your dildo vibrator your ass. It can't be fully in so you need to hold them. If you can, turn them on while walking. Any edge before come to your destination is counted.
-You can spend your remains edge now. Every edge should be 5 in between as minimum and no break between them. You can add my previous edge point for this. It goes without saying, the vibration must be on.

Goodluck
Old 02-18-2021, 12:03 PM   #111
BryanB

Questions
1) Did you ever wear a chastity belt? Did you and your master ever consider to buy you one?
2) What was the most thrilling public place you ever edged?

Edge:
1) Edge your self 3 times wearing thick winter gloves.
2) Get your self to 10 edges - but: Donīt stop the stimulation efter the edge, keep your hand(s) moving but donīt cum - also donīt break the chain. If you have to stop because you might slip the edge: Stop immediately - the edges donīt cont. Pause. Repeat.
Old 02-18-2021, 12:27 PM   #112
SubTastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by yorksdom View Post
Hi, thank you for email request for me to revisit this thread.

1. Have you ever stripped naked in a public place and re dressed into a alternative set of clothing?

Not in a purely horny/sexual manner. But I do enjoy flashing a bit when I'm on the beach, and I'm changing etc. be that boobs or pussy.

2. What that in obvious public eye?

Yes and no, if I have noticed someone staring at me when on the beach I tend to place my pussy in that direction when I change. It has happend that I clearly see the other person staring, and I must admit it turns me on.

3. What did you change from too?

From my bikin, to nude, and into clothes!

You are not allowed to touch any part of your body with your hands.
Each edge has to be generated by you rubbing/grinding a foreign object, ie... chair arm, kitchen worktop etc...
Please report back on how and what you used.

Master Yorksdom

Edges: 6

This is by far the most frustrating edges I have done, not only in this thread but in my life. First of all, I was horny, my pussy was dripping and I wanted so badly to play with my cunt and clit, or just get some action for my boobs, I would have been so happy with everything. But I did follow your instructions and kept my hands away.

I first tried to hump my bed, but after some endless struggle I realized I didn't manage to get enough friction on my clit to actually get somewhere. I tried moving one leg down to the floor, so that I could hump the edge of my bed instead. This most definitely helped, but my leg kept slipping and I admitted defeat.

I looked through my room and soon realized i had no options in there... I walked into the living room, naked, horny, and with my pussy juice dripping down on my thighs. I looked at the table and saw my first option, legs spread on either side of the table leg. I was sitting with my legs spread, with my boobs pushed into the table, gripping at the table top and startet to move my body up and down the table, I looked like a horny pool dancer, working the leg of the table. It took me so long to edge, and every step I got closer I got more and more desperate to touch my self. Feeling my tender clit run up and down the leg using my own juice as lube. When I finally did manage to edge, it actually felt okay. Since the movement was not so intense I managed to hold the edge for a while before it faded.

I decided to do my next edge grinding on the sofa, using the armrest as the pressure point. I decided the only hygienic thing to do was to put on some panties before masturbating with the couch. I spread my legs over the armrest and started riding it, imagining it being a person or even better a cock. I started fantasizing about other situations and managed to get my self even more horny, this many edges in such a short time have definitely left me needy and desperate. While grinding on the couch, rubbing my clit against the soft fabric in my lace underwear, I edged.

For my third edge I had to be even more creative. I went into my bathroom and detached the shower head I then held it in front of me and pulled my pussy over it, the buds on the head stimulated my clit, slit and lips. But without turning on the water, the pressure in our shower has left me disappointed far too many times. I humped on the shower head with horny intensity and so damn wanted to be able to stimulate myself. While playing with the shower head I thought about all the amazing orgasms I have had in showers, and how delicious it had felt with the jet of water on my exposed pussy. I got even more horny thinking about it and incredibly managed to edge.

I sat next to the shower for a while, frustrated and angry at not having cummed for so long, and with so much stimulation of myself along the way, my sexual frustration is morbid. I could have fucked everything. Sucked everything. Licked everything. I could have done anything for an orgasm. But no, I had 3 edges left and so many more that I had not started answering.

I felt like a bad sub where I sat raving in my quiet mind. So I decided to punish myself a little extra for the nasty thoughts. I went into my room and found a clit clamp. I know I was told not to touch myself while performing the edges, but I hope this was okay.

With the stabbing pain in my clit, I decide to do all the edging again. I started with the table. As I pulled my pussy up and down the table leg, I felt how the clamp was pulled in different directions, leaving my clit sore and pulsating. Incredibly, the pain made me even hornier and it took less time to edge this time. All the more frustrating to stop.

I went to the couch again and did not bother to put on panties for the occasion. The weight of my body on my clit hurt, my whole body placed over the clamp, and my exposed clit leaning on the hard sofa fabric. I jerked back and forth a bit and noticed how the orgasm built up inside me. I had to fight not to play with my nipples to reduce some of the sensitivity in my pussy. I edged and groaned in frustration and pain at having to stop.

For the last edge, the clamp on my pussy hurt so much that I had to take it off. The sudden blood flow almost made me cum and I played gently with the knobs on the shower head. It did not take many minutes before I edged and I had to spank myself on my pussy with the shower head so as not to fall over the edge.

Now I am sitting here writing the report, with an extremely wet pussy, needy tits and a desire for orgasm that I do not think I will survive ...

Thank you so much for the questions, sorry it took so long for me to complete the edges you gave me. I would like to make amends, if there is anything I can do for you please tell me.

Edges done since last orgasm: 91

I also added an edge bank if anyone feels like just giving specific edges and not questions, these are edges others have not specified for me jet.

Old 02-18-2021, 01:13 PM   #113
SubTastic

Thank you so much for your questions and helping me take another lead with edges

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanB View Post
1) Please describe for me what it feels like for you to edge and to be denied.

So. Frustrating.

No, but seriously, I'm stopped seeing things as objects, I see everything as possible fucking opportunities. I have become a little too creative with things I entertain myself with, and have broken some boundaries. Today I fingered myself during my job meeting...

2) What is your punishment for slipping over the edge?

I already have an answer to this question, and hope it's okay that I'm just copying and pasting my previous answer! ... all in all, it has not changed

But I really dont know... When i came the last time i first received a forced orgasm right after the first, it was so intense, but jet I was so massively horny that every minute of it felt like heaven. And then I was spanked on my ass, tits, thighs and pussy, I was also forced to hit my clit as hard as I could until he was satisfied with my self torment. After the hard spanking to my tits and clit I was clamped with clover clamps and then forced to suck cock (not really a punishment, I do really enjoy it). He then fucked me while pulling on the chain connecting the three clamps. While his cock penetrated me hard and so, so deep.

I was left with wonderful bruises, especially on my thighs and on my tits. The bruises are still slightly visible after five days, and stay as a reminder of who decides when I get to cum.

I am thinking the punishment would be similar, but I do think he released I almost like the last one, so I'm not going to cum, the next punishment sure won't be as enjoyable.

He tells me to add that all that ask questions are free to make suggestions for my punishment if I am to cum without permission, seeing how my lack of control would disappoint you and your time spent on giving me edges.

3) What is your most / least favorite outfit to masturbate / edge?

Hmm, I have not thought much about this, I see clothes as something that is either there or not there.

But if I have to answer than I think the answer to the favorite outfit is either completely naked, or in some sexy lingerie!

Least favorite, here there are either too many layers of clothes so I do not feel I get enough access, clothes generally make it less delicious, and if I should choose something more relevant, then it is masturbation with a large butt plug, clover clamps and gag, or generally to wear all the things that fall under my category of most painful / unpleasant things.

I dare you an edge: naked, standing on your tiptoes with your nose touching the wall.

The second edge you receive with this posting: For the next 48 hours you have to edge twice before you are allowed to use tha bathroom.
Edges: 1 + x

So I was a good girl and did as I was told, it was a little strange to stand naked in a corner. But I stood in the corner with my legs shoulder-width apart, on my toes and with my nose in the wall. This caused my tits to be pushed against the wall.

I stretched one hand down to play with my pussy. Normally I would tease myself a little, but fuck it, I was horny. I tried to get my fingers into myself, but found no way I could manage to stand on my toes with my nose touching the wall, at the same time as I finger fucked myself. Frustrating.

I went back to fingering my clit and used my other hand to caress my ass. After the terribly frustrating edges with various objects from my previous post, it felt like magic playing with my clit.

I fingered myself intensely and almost forgot how I stood there naked against the wall. It didn't take long before I unfortunately got to the edge and I was even more unfortunate when I had to stop, while I felt my wetness drip out of my hole.

I have also been to the bathroom twice since I read your post, and have fingered myself 4 times, I do not think that these should count in my total edge count, but they clearly count towards my sexual frustration ...

Thank you for your questions!

Edges done since last orgasm: 92

Old 02-19-2021, 12:14 PM   #114
BryanB

I dare you to edge this way:
start completely naked, then stand on tip toes in the middle of the room with spread legs holding on to nothing for balance. Every time you loose your balance and come down from your toes, pinch both nipples hard 3 times. Continue until edge
Old 02-20-2021, 03:19 AM   #115
SubTastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akitawa View Post
Awww.... It will be ironic if you come unintentionally not because a dare but because a walk. Honestly, I'm not sure about the punishment. Perhaps it will be easier if I know the reason you come. But for stater, I'll make sure to bring back your previous state before come.

It would have sucked if i came without permission on a fucking walk, the orgasm wouldn't enev have been good....

Question:
1. If you were offered an opportunity to edge until you're satisfied instead of a walk, would you take it? If yes, until how many edge

Hmm, on the one hand yes, but on the other hand no. First of all, I have edged so damn much the last few days, so I think I would have been even more frustrated if I had edged more, I had not said no to 2-3 edges before I went for a walk.

But if I had to choose only one, then I would choose turn. I feel lucky to live in a country where you have the opportunity to meet people, and more importantly that I have people I can meet. It's something I do not take for granted, and am very happy for the social stimulus I can get.

And that it's a big plus that I can make myself a little extra nice, with make-up and a nice outfit!

2. Did noone notice your damp area when you walk?

I do not think so! It's cold here where I live so I wore a green wool coat, so I think no one directly saw that I was damp. But I saw someone staring at my tight-fitting top and my strutting tits.

3. How did you manage to come unintentionally before? What's the dare?

So I've posted about the whole story in this post:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubTastic View Post
Updates for this needy whore, I came by mistake twice ...
But to give you a shorter answer: Mr. set me up to fail. He said I was not allowed to cum, while he stumulated me and held me down while he finger fucked me and held a vibrator on my clit. Of course I failed, several times ...

3. Have you ever pumped your ass?

I have not tried that

4. Have Mr penetrate you while you're being denied? So only you who can't come

So many times. And one thing is to edge, but being fucked without being allowed to come is really frustrating.

Edge,
I read if you're struggle with your tight as so as a good friend, I should lend you a hand for this.
- Try to pump your ass, the bigger the easier it to enter right?
-For the first two edges, let's try how precise your ass. Take your silicone bead put them in. Without seeing them, pull them one by one. And then two, three and until the entire beads. Everytime you pull too many or less, flinch your clit and repeat the previous number.
-Take your anchor flared and rotate them when inside. Do it for the next two edges.
-At this point, you should be loose enough right? Let's change the scenary by going outdoor but you're not ready yet. Slap your ass cheek until red.
-Take a walk with your dildo vibrator your ass. It can't be fully in so you need to hold them. If you can, turn them on while walking. Any edge before come to your destination is counted.
-You can spend your remains edge now. Every edge should be 5 in between as minimum and no break between them. You can add my previous edge point for this. It goes without saying, the vibration must be on.

Goodluck
Edges: 10 + 8
First of, a lot of edges… And I am very sorry to disappoint, but I’m not comfortable using my pussy or clit pump in the general ass-area due to cleanliness etc. With a dildo I feel more comfortable with cleaning it, and having the possibility of adding a condom to it.
So, I started out inserting the silicone balls, the first ones went super easily, but I had to push more and more to get the larger balls in. I admit that it was difficult to do the edges at the same time, so I decided to do the task first and take the edges as a "reward. I took my hand on the back of my ass and teased myself a little with a slight touch of my buttocks. Then I grabbed the thread and pulled out the largest ball, easily, then the second ball, then the third. It was a nice feeling to feel the pressure build up in my tight asshole, and then to be relieved when the balls went out. It got a little harder on the 4th ball, and unfortunately, I pulled out numbers 5 and 6 at the same time. Frustrated, I pushed them all back, hit my clit hard, and started over, this time I managed them all.

Second round, I pushed all the balls in again, and continued to pull out the balls, this time two and two together. The first two made my asshole feel deliciously full, and the next two went well, I was about to pull out one too many, but squeezed my hole closed, careful so I wouldn’t have to hit my clit. Then all that remained was to pull out the last ones.

Again, I put them all in and tried this time to pull out three and three at a time. It went very well, and not much to report, other than that it was nice to feel the pressure lighten when I pulled them out.

4 and 2, on the other hand, were worse. I nipped a little too hard and managed to pull all the balls out the first time. I pushed them in and spread my legs before hitting my clit hard. I moaned and tried again, this time I pulled a little less hard on the balls and it went well.

I experienced the same problem with 5 and 1, dragging them all out at once, and had to hit my clit hard as punishment for my poor performance. I again failed on my second attempt and I served another blow in between my legs. the third time it went and I moaned in relief.

The last round was easy, and the only thing left was to push the balls in and pull them all out in a steady movement, painful but very delicious!
I put all the balls back in before I edged twice with while finger fuck myself, it felt delicious! and I was left breathless in frustration at not being allowed to cum, this time either.

Again, I'm sorry to disappoint you. I have a too tight asshole to get the anchor plug in. But I tried feverishly for a few minutes before declaring defeat. I gave myself ten blows on the clit for the disappointment I have caused you.

I edged twice, in disappointment.

I turned my ass up and hit my ass, ten times on each asscheek. It hurt, and I groaned for each blow, but the only right thing to do was double the number of blows, seeing how much I disappointed you.

I took a condom on the dildo and spat on it before getting it ready for insertion. It felt tight getting it in, but the balls had helped with my tightness. I turned on the vibrator and felt the vibrations spread from my asshole to my pussy. It felt delicious, but frustrating that I did not get vibrations on my clit.

I walked towards the park and had one arm on the inside of my jacket, so my sleeve hung down the side. I fingered while walking and had to stop twice because I edged. I know there was someone walking behind me, but I do not think he noticed anything.

So I had 14 edges left when I got to the park. I found a bench that was a little outside of where people normally walked, and quickly found out that I didn’t manage to sit due to the vibrator in my ass .... I stood a little awkwardly next to the bench and tried to finger myself, I quickly managed two edges , but I had a hard time getting horny and struggled a lot to edge ... I started thinking about everything and nothing, and the winter cold did not help, it was -6c ... I took the hint. I was not going to get all my edges done here.

I fingered myself on the way home and edged again. I had 11 edges left when I walked in the door.

I knelt in the hallway and started on the rest, I fingered myself intensely while I thought about dirty things. I edged 4 times in the next 20 minutes.

The last 7 edges I’m going to save for later ...

Thank you very much for your question, and sorry for taking so long to get back to you.

Edges done since last orgasm: 103

Edge Bank Total: 30

The following 2 users say Thank You to SubTastic for this post:
Old 02-20-2021, 05:53 AM   #116
Akitawa
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Mr. set me up to fail. He said I was not allowed to cum, while he stumulated me and held me down while he finger fucked me and held a vibrator on my clit. Of course I failed, several times
I think this is the main reason why you got it so easy, perhaps the next time is being lock in chastity belt.
Quote:
First of, a lot of edges… And I am very sorry to disappoint, but I’m not comfortable using my pussy or clit pump in the general ass-area due to cleanliness etc.
I thought if clean it with enema should be enough, guess not. Oops for that.
Quote:
but I do not think he noticed anything.
Sure, a girl in front of me only had one hand and her face became redder as the time went on is pretty normal

Thanks for the report
Does your weakest bullet allow you to come?
What kill your arousal? It can be what you see or what you hear

Something easy this time, put a pillow on the floor and grind against it. You can't use your arm, only your hips.
Old 02-21-2021, 03:41 AM   #117
SubTastic

I admit that this is a disappointing post to write. I had in my quiet mind hoped that I would be allowed to cum after 100 edges, but now see that Mr. had other plans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanB View Post
Questions
1) Did you ever wear a chastity belt? Did you and your master ever consider to buy you one?

No I have not! And I do not think he has considered it. He likes to know that I have to focus on not coming, plus he enjoys having his pussy easily accessible when he wants to.

2) What was the most thrilling public place you ever edged?

Hmm. I have not edged so much in public, but I might say that time for Mr. and I had sex in the park. I did not come, but was incredibly excited to be with him.

Edge:
1) Edge your self 3 times wearing thick winter gloves.
2) Get your self to 10 edges - but: Donīt stop the stimulation efter the edge, keep your hand(s) moving but donīt cum - also donīt break the chain. If you have to stop because you might slip the edge: Stop immediately - the edges donīt cont. Pause. Repeat.
Edges: 13

This was a bit difficult to carry out, as the only gloves I have down here are in suede. I rather took 3 pairs of socks on my hand and laid down on the bed. I started stroking my clit and quickly noticed that the horniness was building up in my body. I moved my hand faster and faster, and felt the friction make it a little dry. I spat on my pussy and continued. It didn't take long before I reached the first edge. So inhumanly frustrating to have to stop, I took a break where I just played with the clit gently. Then I was ready for the next edge, this time I didn't even notice it was dry and I edged fast. The following break was short and I was almost immediately ready for the next round. I felt the wetness run down from my pussy. The edge came quickly and aggressively, I was so frustrated with all the times I could have cummed in the last week, but a punishment is a punishment.

I chose to do these edges with my satisfyer as I thought it would be the easiest to control...

So I started out with a wet pussy after the 3 previous edges. And was eager to play more with myself.

I put the vibrator on and placed it on my exposed clit, it felt so delicious. The first edge came fast and I hurried to turn down the speed, it was a little harder than I thought it would be, but I managed to continue at a lower intensity. The next 3 edges went well and I was so horny. I made a bad decision and turned up the intensity even further, it felt so magical. I climbed towards orgasm, and got ready to turn down the machine. When I was on the edge I frantically tried to turn it down, but it did not go fast enough, I had to remove the vibrator so as not to cum ...

So I started over.

This time I was determined to make it, my body could not handle any more edges ... I started using the vibrator again. It felt great to feel my clit being sucked by it. I edged fast and this time tried to move it more around, rather than focus on turning down the intensity. It worked surprisingly well! The edges came slower, and it was frustrating not being able to turn up the pulsations in the machine, but I did not dare to push the limits in fear of having to start all over again. Around the 8th edge I started to struggle, very much. I was so damn close. I turned down the intensity and was surprised that I managed to edge with the lowest pulsations on the clit.

When I was finally done, I was lying on a visible wet spot, after my pussy juice that had dripped out in pleasure.

Thank you for your questions!

Edges done since last orgasm: 116

Edge Bank Total: 30

Old 03-14-2021, 08:35 AM   #118
Rachel18

Have you ever gone for a naked walk? If so explain.

Would you go a date completely naked?
Explain

What age did some see your completely naked? Outside of family.

Would you go meet someone only wearing a towel.
Rachel18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2021, 09:05 AM   #119
SubTastic

Thank you very much for your questions, very happy to answer more and hope you find that my answers are satisfactory!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel18 View Post
Have you ever gone for a naked walk? If so explain.

Hmm, not directly. But I have swum naked several times, and it has been necessary to walk naked across the beach to get in the water. I especially remember one time I was bathing in the moonlight with some friends of mine. I ran quickly across the beach and into the water, but as I stood there feeling how the cold water made my nipples tighten, I saw that one of the boys who was with me was obviously staring at my bare breasts, lit by the moonlight.

I pretended not to see him stare and stood there with my tits well visible for a long time.

Would you go a date completely naked?
Explain

I do not think I would go on a date completely naked. But I have been on several dates where we have ended up completely naked, both in the woods, in the sea and in gardens

What age did some see your completely naked? Outside of family.

In a sexual way do you mean? I think I was 15, was at the home of a guy I was in love with when he asked me to take off my clothes so he could see my body while I sucked him.

Would you go meet someone only wearing a towel.

No, I do not think so. It has happened that I have opened up to receive packages at the door only in a towel, but I would not go outside the house only in a towel.
Love,
S <3

Old 03-14-2021, 09:24 AM   #120
SubTastic

Stop Your kink is my wish, new rule

Hi everyone, and thank you so much to everyone who has asked me many good questions and given me a juicy wet pussy along the way. You have all helped to make me as horny as I have ever been.

Your creativity in the edges you have given me has been highly valued, and I hope my reports have lived up to your expectations.

I was finally allowed to cum after this thread and Mr. had made me reach 200 edges. When I was finally allowed to cum I could not stop, it was the most intense orgasms I have ever had.

I would like to give back to you and have therefore been allowed to offer you my services and for every question I receive from now on, will result in one orgasm. You have the opportunity to give me 1 delicious orgasm or 10 consecutive if you feel more sadistic.

In light of the fact that the thread is starting to get long, I would like to add that I can answer questions that have already been asked and will do my best to fill in the answer in more detail so new and old readers can get something out of it.

Again, I appreciate if you give me guidelines on how i should torment myself, so I can give you a report that you like. Force me to abuse myself with clips and clamps, whips and vegetables, vibrators and butt plugs, or whatever your sick brain desire, your kink is my wish <3

I think I'll regret this, but you deserve to destroy me even more!
With horny anticipation and love,
S <3

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
edging, forced orgasms, interrogation, orgasm control, torture me