Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 02-08-2021, 11:48 AM   #31
bananabob
Distinguished Member

1) If you could go into the world's greatest and most well stocked adult toy/kink/lingerie store and take any 5 items of your choice, what would they be and why?

2) Name one of your guilty pleasures.

3) What is the strangest thing you've had inside of you?

4) What is something you are insecure about?

5) If you had to give up either cheese, or all forms of oral sex for life, which would you choose?
bananabob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2021, 11:49 AM   #32
Marquise

"- Most painful pussy torture I can think of ... it must be getting fucked with a toilet brush dipped in hot sauce. The feeling of the hard hairs that maltreat your inside and after my pussy is ruined and sore feel the intense feeling of the sauce that fills you inside and your whole body burns.
And to take it one step further, a clitoral pump that has pumped the clitoris so that it is large and tender, which is then beaten with rubber bands again and again"

This sounds awful. But very erotic. Have you ever done? Or something close to it? Would love to have a victim all tied up so I could do this to them. Thanks for fueling my imagination.

Here's another question: how often do you masturbate? Have you ever thought about masturbating in front of an audience?
If I send you a task, I expect you to provide a full report on it
Marquise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2021, 12:00 PM   #33
SubTastic

Thank you for your questions <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by I want to be milked View Post
What's the longest you have ever had your Hitachi attached to you? and how many times did you cum?

- about 1.5 hours, and I went completely out of count, it became so sensitive at one point that I think I lost consciousness and when I came back to myself again I was in heaven or hell, a little unclear. But if I have to guess, somewhere between 15-20 I think.

Since you love forced orgasim, would you ever try mummification with the Hitachi?

- Yes and no, I would love to try it! But i do like the sensation that I can get out, sinse I have some space to wiggle. If that makes any sens?

Does your master ever use your panties as a gag?

- Yes, it has happend. And I don't really mind tasting how horny I am.

Have you or would you ever wear a plug while running erins, like shopping, dinner, working out?

- If I'm asked to or if I'm super horny. Never tried one while working out, and I think that would be a lot of fun actually!

Have you or would you ever wear a ball gag under a mask while out?

- Another one I have never though about. Yes, maybe I'm open to everything!

What type of foreplay gets you the wettest?

- To be told that I am not allowed to do a specific thing. Like making sounds, whether I move, or touch cock, not allowed to play with myself etc. In general when I have no control over myself or get edged. Also teasing, huge turn on.

How did you and your master meet and how has being his sub help you to grow as a person - in and out of the bed room?

- We actually startet dating long back, and have been together ever since That guy is awesome, both as a Dom and as a BF.

I'll be happy to answer more if you have any!

Limits: pics, anything illegal, pee, poop, serious pain/injury, blood

My toy collection has grown a lot, take a look here if you want to get some ideas
SubTastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2021, 12:27 PM   #34
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

Of the toys listed in your signature which is your most favorite and least favorite. And why?
tzzzr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2021, 03:41 PM   #35
Marquise

Did you switch accounts? What is going on? lol
Old 02-08-2021, 03:45 PM   #36
SubTastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marquise View Post
Did you switch accounts? What is going on? lol
I did not :O no idea what happened... And now the answers are gone...

My toy collection has grown a lot, take a look here if you want to get some ideas
Old 02-08-2021, 03:50 PM   #37
Marquise

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubTastic View Post
I did not :O no idea what happened... And now the answers are gone...
Ahhhh Am I going crazy???? WTF is going on??? lol
Old 02-09-2021, 02:18 AM   #38
SubTastic

Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bananabob View Post
1) If you could go into the world's greatest and most well stocked adult toy/kink/lingerie store and take any 5 items of your choice, what would they be and why?

- That's a really good question that I've thought about a lot while roaming the web! Many good options out there. I'll have to say my order is as follows:
1. Sybian
2.Sex swing
3.Spreader bar or a st. Andrews cross
4.Inflatable dildo and butt plug
5.In general a dungeon would be nice

2) Name one of your guilty pleasures.

- hmm, I'm going to go no-sexual on this one and say chips!

3) What is the strangest thing you've had inside of you?

- probably a banana, while I was in the military! During our training we were not allowed to have personal stuff in our room, so I had to use what I found. Also shared a room with 5 people.... Or ping-pong balls!

4) What is something you are insecure about?

- hmm, not being liked as well as I like others.

5) If you had to give up either cheese, or all forms of oral sex for life, which would you choose?

- Cheese is out!!
Thank you for your questions and happy to answer more <3

Old 02-09-2021, 02:22 AM   #39
SubTastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by tzzzr View Post
Of the toys listed in your signature which is your most favorite and least favorite. And why?
Thank you for your question!

My favorite is my rabbit or the magic wand, truly amazing little things. Make me squirm in less than a minute most days! I did order a new one that hopefully arrives today, and I have big expectations about that one!

And my least favorite is the clover clamps... They sting. Very fun to have and use, but I only use them when I've been really bad, the inflict pain.

Hope that answers your question, would love to answer more! And also would love to help someone out there struggling with what toys to buy

Old 02-09-2021, 02:24 AM   #40
SubTastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marquise View Post
"- Most painful pussy torture I can think of ... it must be getting fucked with a toilet brush dipped in hot sauce. The feeling of the hard hairs that maltreat your inside and after my pussy is ruined and sore feel the intense feeling of the sauce that fills you inside and your whole body burns.
And to take it one step further, a clitoral pump that has pumped the clitoris so that it is large and tender, which is then beaten with rubber bands again and again"

This sounds awful. But very erotic. Have you ever done? Or something close to it? Would love to have a victim all tied up so I could do this to them. Thanks for fueling my imagination.

Here's another question: how often do you masturbate? Have you ever thought about masturbating in front of an audience?
HI again, gD finally let me answer again after a good nights sleep, sorry about the delay.

I have not tried it, and even though I like the fantasy of intense pain I don't think it's definitely something for me, ofc with the right person and if I feel safe it might be something I would go for! But that one might belong in my fantasy box!

And when it comes to masturbation it really depends, sometimes I masturbated multiple times a day and other times I can go weeks without doing it. I'm a bit more needy for sex, but that is also do to the intimate part of it and the closeness related to it!
And I haven't really thought of masturbation in front of an audience, but I've grown to like pleasing others by masturbation in front of them, so it might be something Id like

Hope that answered your question, happy to answer more! Some good questions coming from you!

Old 02-09-2021, 03:58 AM   #41
Bloxo
getDare Devil

Okay...as you responded to my long dead thread...I thought you deserved some questions:

1. You list yourself as submissive, but I've seen you give out some dares, can you explain more about your classification?

2. Have you ever experimented with food during sex?

3. Have you ever regretted a sexual act you have performed? (can be a dare or with someone else)

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys
PM DARES!

I'm straight and will only take Dares from Girls, please bear this in mind when writing to me.

Please be genuine, be fun and have a good heart...with a sadistic streak hehe...6 inches

Curious about me or Poland? check out my Youtube!
Bloxo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2021, 04:05 AM   #42
Dice7
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubTastic View Post
No :* :* But I'm very flattered that you're hinting that you want to see more, thank you <3
Ah okay, shame it looks like a body to be used for cum tributes by hundreds of men.

Question: Would you or have you ever used your body and or sex to pay for a service or get out of trouble?

Unsure: pee, anal, pic/audio proof, dildo sucking/swallow

Dislikes:light crossdress, edging/denial, extreme humiliation, full public, mild ass2mouth, ball torture

Limits: Diapers, scat, full cross dress, pics/videos that identify me
PM/KIK DARES https://bit.ly/2X8Od9N
EXPOSE MEhttps://bit.ly/3AxE70x
Dice7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2021, 04:20 AM   #43
SubTastic

Thank you for your questions!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloxo View Post
Okay...as you responded to my long dead thread...I thought you deserved some questions:

1. You list yourself as submissive, but I've seen you give out some dares, can you explain more about your classification?

- I will say that my classification is submissive, and my sexual preference is to be at someone else's disposal. Though I must admit that I'm a very creative person and that I often make up scenarios of what I would like being done to me, so I figured why not share with some others on here!
Also, I'm very organized and in control in my daily life, so my submissive side give me relief during sex, and I love when my only focus gets to be pleasing others. I don't think I'm the only one out there saying this, that the different personas accure in different settings.

2. Have you ever experimented with food during sex?

-yes I have, not so often but the times I have done it has been very fun. I've experimented with food both inserted and while giving blowjobs/teasing another person, and used as punishment for me.

Insertion has been carrots and bananas, and ginger as punishment a couple of times. Ginger is really something and hurts like hell if you leave it in for a while.

As general food play go, liquid chocolate licked of a cock, same goes for wiped cream and honey. And ice cubes, both external and internal.

And lastly punishment, I already mentioned ginger, but I've also gotten punished using thoothpast (internal and external, though I do like the sensation of this), hot sause on my clit and sore nipples, and finally I did get a chili inserted that I had to wear while running errands. did not hurt at first, since it was whole, but when I moved and it started ripping in my pussy it really burned like hell, and kept ripping at different times so I had to be very careful about sitting down and bending my body.

3. Have you ever regretted a sexual act you have performed?

- I have not! All my sexual acts have been very volentery and though some of them not so memorable and I wouldn't mind not having them in the first place. But they have all been a part of my journey, and I've learned about my self along the way!

(can be a dare or with someone else)

Hope that answered your question! And I'll be happy to answer more if you wish <3

Old 02-09-2021, 04:42 AM   #44
Bloxo
getDare Devil

Thank you for your responses

So...some more questions...

1. You say you are creative, what creative gifts do you have?

2. Do you enjoy playing games with kinky results?

3. Do you prefer more simple and quick dares or more long and complicated dares?

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys
PM DARES!

I'm straight and will only take Dares from Girls, please bear this in mind when writing to me.

Please be genuine, be fun and have a good heart...with a sadistic streak hehe...6 inches

Curious about me or Poland? check out my Youtube!
Bloxo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2021, 04:51 AM   #45
SubTastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dice7 View Post
Ah okay, shame it looks like a body to be used for cum tributes by hundreds of men.

Question: Would you or have you ever used your body and or sex to pay for a service or get out of trouble?
Ooh, gosh, your making me blush (in multiple places... )
Maybe I'll consider sharing some more if the right opportunity arises!

And to answer your question, as society is now: no. But if it was less severe consequences, illigel etc., I would probably be open to the idea. Something about being in debt to someone and having to get out of it by using my body is definitely intriguing.

Again, thank you for the compliment and for very nice questions <3 happy to be at your disposal and answer more exposing questions.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
edging, forced orgasms, interrogation, orgasm control, torture me