Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 02-16-2021, 03:19 PM   #16
Hannah_Rose

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirStephen76 View Post
Have you ever worn / used any of your toys in public?
I have, quite a few times. Most of the times I do it is just the butt plug inserted, it's impossible for anyone else to notice (well, almost always), but a great rush of excitement for me personally.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldman View Post
What do you enjoy most about risky and semi public play?
I have to say the adrenaline, my pulse going up as I start to feel nervous about what's going to happen, or what is going on right then and there at the moment of exposure for instance. Plus I really enjoy the feeling of "losing control" or leaving things up to chance. I'd sometimes make one of those spin-wheels to decide location for me to go to, then another for what to wear.
KIK: hrhr178
Hannah_Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2021, 03:37 PM   #17
Hannah_Rose

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew_b View Post
How do you feel about risky nudity?

Are you comfortable being nude?

What's the most daring thing you've done?

Do you go barefoot often?
Nudity is risky in all situations but when you're home alone with no one likely to visit. Anything more is going to be risky in some ways, whether it's blinds open or whatever. I think full nudity in risky dares is tricky, as it tends to be pure 100% guaranteed exposure. And that's not really risk. That being said, I can appreciate some nude streaking or stripping off in a public setting.

I'm definitely comfortable being nude, and I am most of the time I'm able to. Though that is equally much down to laziness, I mean who bothers to dress if you don't have to?

I have done the good old "strip in a library" dare, except I ended up doing it in a very large and crowded one. I managed to go unnoticed but that was probably also my luckiest ever moment in a dare.

Only on silky soft sand at beaches during the summer, or on a hot day in cool, damp grass. Those moments are to die for!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willitfit View Post
You said you are short, what is your hight?

What is your weight

What is the riskiest place you ever had sex

What turns you on about being a sub
I'm 5'4" / 162 cm tall/short. 125 lbs / 56 kg.

Riskiest place I've ever had sex would be the cinema, although it was only oral. While in the back, it was still a very risky public setting and gave me such a wild rush to do. Walking out with the facial was also part of that...

I think my submissiveness is down to a deep rooted desire to be controlled in one way or another. It doesn't necessarily have to be in a sexual context, but in most areas in life I'm the type of person to follow instructions, rather than lead. But this shows so obviously in relations, and in sexual encounters, I'm more focused and eager to please than anything else.

I guess what really turns me on about it is being viewed as both submissive and in some ways inferior. Not fully dehumanized, but slightly objectified.
Old 02-16-2021, 10:55 PM   #18
Willitfit

Dubbel post... sry

Likes: insertion, anal, machine, sensory deprivation, e-stim, diy toys. Banter

I'm willing to think about ... or try anything . Maybe my limits or likes need more additions

Limits: things illegal, scat, pee, real pain...Like PAIN, blood, family, pics with face,
No underaged ppl.... ever

Member of the unofficial getDare PM Dare Commission.
Join today

Kik: willitfit87

Last edited by Willitfit; 02-16-2021 at 11:15 PM.
Willitfit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2021, 11:15 PM   #19
Willitfit

Hannah,

I admire your answeres , it are one of the the best described, in contact with your Desires and feelings and detailed answeres i've seen on GD.
Thanx for your honisty.
+1

Now back to objectifying you ��

Likes: insertion, anal, machine, sensory deprivation, e-stim, diy toys. Banter

I'm willing to think about ... or try anything . Maybe my limits or likes need more additions

Limits: things illegal, scat, pee, real pain...Like PAIN, blood, family, pics with face,
No underaged ppl.... ever

Member of the unofficial getDare PM Dare Commission.
Join today

Kik: willitfit87

Last edited by Willitfit; 02-16-2021 at 11:17 PM.
Willitfit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2021, 04:49 AM   #20
fieldman

You have toilet play and messing clothes down as likes. Tell us all what got you interested in those, maybe it was a specific incident.

Why do they turn you on? What do you enjoy most about them?

Likes to give: spanking, discipline, humiliation, bathroom use control, orgasm control, light bondage and denial. I enjoy power and control.

Limits: the normal sane ones includig blood, knives, needles etc. Kik: fieldman5073
fieldman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2021, 09:15 AM   #21
2ttt2

1. When and how did you lose your cunt/mouth/ass virginity?

2. When was your first masturbation?

3. How many sexual partners (male or female) you have had?

4. Have you ever had a threesome or more-some? MFM or FMF?

5. How often you masturbate? In which way?

6. Have you ever slept in bondage?

7. Biggest thing in your ass, cunt, mouth?

8. Strangest thing in your ass, cunt, mouth?
2ttt2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2021, 11:52 AM   #22
andrew_b
getDare Cultist (Outer Circle)

Send a message via MSN to andrew_b

Have you ever gone streaking before?

If so, where?

Have you ever seen someone go streaking?

For both if yes, why did you/they do it?

Do you wear heels often?

If so, what types do you like?

My Real Experiences
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81891

Send me a pm if you want, I'm always up for chatting to people

CHECK OUT MY NEW FICTIONAL STORY "Pushed to Fantasy (On Vacation)" LINK BELOW
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...00#post4465100

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
andrew_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2021, 06:32 AM   #23
Hannah_Rose

Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldman View Post
You have toilet play and messing clothes down as likes. Tell us all what got you interested in those, maybe it was a specific incident.

Why do they turn you on? What do you enjoy most about them?
I got into wetting myself (in clothes) from an accident, that's my first experience where I realized it was something I enjoyed. It happened during a school trip, I was 14 and we were cabin camping. For whatever reason I had skipped using the toilet when traveling there. Ended up wetting myself when heading for the outdoor toilet we had to use, luckily without being noticed. It was a tense experience for me at the time but when I looked back at it only hours later, my heart was still beating and I felt a great rush of excitement at how thrilling it had been.

And I would say that it's this thrill, and the humiliation of being dirty ruining my clothes (especially in public) that I got so attached to. I took it from simply wetting myself to going further and further, and without really considering how far I got pretty quickly, I could find myself purposely messing a pair of tight jeans in a public setting.
Old 02-21-2021, 06:34 AM   #24
Hannah_Rose

1. When and how did you lose your cunt/mouth/ass virginity?
At 15/15/16 - all with the same guy. He was three years older than me and already had experience, which naturally got me into it early on as well. I was nervous at first to do anal, I don't know if it was mostly that it felt more taboo, but in hindsight I had no reason to worry - quite the contrary!

2. When was your first masturbation?
I can't actually remember the first time I did - but I'm fairly certain I was 14.

3. How many sexual partners (male or female) you have had?
I've had 5 partners - all male.

4. Have you ever had a threesome or more-some? MFM or FMF?
No, but I'm not a stranger to trying it in the future (with two guys). I'm not sure how it would be with even more than that, but I guess I should never say never.

5. How often you masturbate? In which way?
I don't masturbate all that much in all honesty. At least not in the forced kind of way, where it's more or less on a schedule. I do occasionally, some weeks I do it 3-4 times and other weeks none at all. Most of the time I'll use either of my plug, dildo or both. And both pussy/ass for insertions.

6. Have you ever slept in bondage?
When I first started exploring bondage I didn't have any tools and items to use for it, so I had to improvise. What I found to work really well for the very beginner friendly self-bondage was my bathrobe belt and also a thin soft scarf. I did try sleeping with my legs tied to the bedpost with said items to constrain me, but it's not something I've explored much further after that.

7. Biggest thing in your ass, cunt, mouth?
Boring answer, but I haven't attempted any large insertions. I stick to the toys I own, they satisfy me and that's all I ask for!

8. Strangest thing in your ass, cunt, mouth?
See above!
---
Have you ever gone streaking before?
Full on nude streaking isn't an easy and non-complicated thing to do at any point, but night time streakings just down the street have happened. As well as in forests/woods, that's one I enjoy a lot actually.

Have you ever seen someone go streaking?
I don't know if it counts as streaking, but I saw an older lady (50-60) walk through the train I was on a few months back, completely naked. It caught me completely by surprise, both the fact that she did it in a semi-crowded train, but also that she was a fair bit older than I'd guess the majority of people in these communities and who are into these kinks are.

For both if yes, why did you/they do it?
I can only speak for myself and my reasoning for it will always be that it's all for the excitement of it.

Do you wear heels often?
Not very often, mostly for going out.

If so, what types do you like?
I have yet to find a pair of heels that don't either hurt my feet by being to narrow and tight, or that leave me bruised somehow. Not to mention that it's always a pain staying in heels for a longer period of time.
Old 02-22-2021, 03:47 PM   #25
andrew_b

Following on from last answers

Why did you streak down the street?

What was the riskiest streak you did?

Have you ever been seen/caught?

What's your biggest fantasy with risky nudity?

If you're wearing heels out, are you usually able to keep them on for the night?

My Real Experiences

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
Old 03-08-2021, 03:04 AM   #26
stats2001

When you orgasm from masturbating by yourself....are you more the quiet hidden type...or much more vocal in letting others know of your pleasure....and is that the same when you get the chance with a partner...???

Single orgasm person...or happy to go for a second and maybe a third?..
stats2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2021, 03:11 AM   #27
Hannah_Rose

Quote:
Originally Posted by stats2001 View Post
When you orgasm from masturbating by yourself....are you more the quiet hidden type...or much more vocal in letting others know of your pleasure....and is that the same when you get the chance with a partner...???

Single orgasm person...or happy to go for a second and maybe a third?..
If I'm able to be loud, then I don't hold back. But from many years of masturbating while at home, with family home close around, I've learnt to hide most of the moans and noise.

Definitely a single orgasm person, it's very rare for me to want to keep going after that.
The following user says Thank You to Hannah_Rose for this post:
Old 03-08-2021, 03:17 AM   #28
stats2001

There is a definite pleasure in being able to release that emotion when none is around, I totally agree....that primal urge to just explode in desire xoxoxox

And I think we all have learn to be the other type too....quiet and hidden....sneaky and silent when we have/need to....

Which would you prefer to get all the attention.....your clit...orpossibly your g spot?...or maybe they both have their own attractions .....
stats2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2021, 09:47 AM   #29
andrew_b

Following on from last answers

Why did you streak down the street?

What was the riskiest streak you did?

Have you ever been seen/caught?

What's your biggest fantasy with risky nudity?

If you're wearing heels out, are you usually able to keep them on for the night?

My Real Experiences

Advertisements
Kink Talk