Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-07-2020, 10:03 PM   #1
Babydolly2000

Cake Female/19/bi/looking for rules

Hi I知 aly I知 looking for some rules I can follow I like obeying I do live with family and they can稚 know so nothing to crazy or painful my lints are poop blood permanent anything with family or animals and I won稚 send pics but I値l right full reports and if we get to know each other and I like you I am willing to send faceless pics later on thank you
Babydolly2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2020, 11:02 PM   #2
SerBlack
getDare Addict

First thing will be to create a signature with your likes and limits clearly listed. I know you have limits in the post, but likes will also help.
Old 08-08-2020, 01:03 PM   #3
Babydolly2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerBlack View Post
First thing will be to create a signature with your likes and limits clearly listed. I know you have limits in the post, but likes will also help.
Yes sir thank you I知 still trying to figure out how
Old 08-09-2020, 01:40 AM   #4
HornyHelen2000
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babydolly2000 View Post
Yes sir thank you I知 still trying to figure out how
Click on your name in the top right, then customize profile slightly under it to the left.
Signature is in the list down the left.

Limits: Pics/messy.

Toys: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92654

Original (old) Thread:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=392336
HornyHelen2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2020, 06:21 PM   #5
Andrew 25:17
Distinguished Member

Well while waiting for your likes and limits I'll try give you a rule that should easily be within limits.

Those are 14 submissive positions, every day you will try perform 2 of them for 10 minutes each one as best as you can, possibly in front of a mirror so you can see how well you are doing that (2 differents every day obviously, so that you will perform all of them every week).
Bonus points if you do that naked (if privacy allow you to).
At the end of the week, after you perfermed every position, report back about how well you managed to imitate that poses and how that makes you feel and anything else you want to share about it.

LIKES/DISLIKE/LIMITS

BDSM Test

I'm in a lovely and kinky discord server since 2 years now and I'm helping spread the word, we're always looking for new people to join us so if you're interested feel free to contact me .

Life is much too important a thing ever to talk seriously about it.
- Oscar Wilde
Andrew 25:17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2020, 04:14 AM   #6
MasterZp
Distinguished Member

Default Rules

Here are a couple of rules to start. Let me know if any of them hit a limit or you feel they cannot work in your situation and I will adjust them.

1. Sleep naked each night. You can keep pjs or a robe or a long t-shirt to put on when you need to leave the bed, and you may wear panties during your period to help with managing your flow.
2. Edge each morning before getting out of bed.
3. On even days of the week you may only wear skirts or dresses without panties.
Likes: Domination, humiliation, bondage, exhibitionism, giving dares, tasks, punishments, orgasm control/denial, controlling aspects of a sub's life like how they dress, how and when they eat, when they use the bathroom, their sexual adventures.

I'm only looking for female subs/slaves, so please no men.

Limits: scat, pee, blood, kids, knives, extreme pain, anything illegal
MasterZp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2020, 10:55 PM   #7
Babydolly2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterZp View Post
Here are a couple of rules to start. Let me know if any of them hit a limit or you feel they cannot work in your situation and I will adjust them.

1. Sleep naked each night. You can keep pjs or a robe or a long t-shirt to put on when you need to leave the bed, and you may wear panties during your period to help with managing your flow.
2. Edge each morning before getting out of bed.
3. On even days of the week you may only wear skirts or dresses without panties.

My lock is broken until it痴 fixed may I wear the shirt and nothing else? Thank you sir
Yes sir thank you sir
Yes sir thank you sir

Likes pet play humiliation being talked down too light pain limits blood poop family animals super public rape even as a role play (love blackmail tho) permanent And face pics I will send pics on kik playtoytits but only if I trust you
Old 08-10-2020, 10:56 PM   #8
Babydolly2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew 25:17 View Post
Well while waiting for your likes and limits I'll try give you a rule that should easily be within limits.

Those are 14 submissive positions, every day you will try perform 2 of them for 10 minutes each one as best as you can, possibly in front of a mirror so you can see how well you are doing that (2 differents every day obviously, so that you will perform all of them every week).
Bonus points if you do that naked (if privacy allow you to).
At the end of the week, after you perfermed every position, report back about how well you managed to imitate that poses and how that makes you feel and anything else you want to share about it.
If been doing this for a few days now thank you for the rule sir I値l send you a full report at the end of the week

Likes pet play humiliation being talked down too light pain limits blood poop family animals super public rape even as a role play (love blackmail tho) permanent And face pics I will send pics on kik playtoytits but only if I trust you
Old 08-10-2020, 10:57 PM   #9
Babydolly2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by HornyHelen2000 View Post
Click on your name in the top right, then customize profile slightly under it to the left.
Signature is in the list down the left.
Thank you so much I appreciate it

Old 08-10-2020, 11:35 PM   #10
nik13
Distinguished Member

Default rules

obey them well

1. you are denied to cum unless you get peremission from begging from 10 gd users or from omegle.com
2. you are denied from bra and panty [anywhere] : as posted before me, panties are allowed in case of periods.
3. once you room lock is repaired you will sleep naked on the floor.
4. you are no longer a human, you must stay like a pet or furniture, while doing any task or rule [ you will be a dog {unless told to do something else}]
addition to rule 4: you will be a furniture while alone.
5. you are denied to directly touch your pussy.
6. you will write slut on your tits and cum dump near your pussy.[ make sure to re- write in case of vanishing]
7. for half hour you will use cloth clamps on the outline of the written abuses.
8. as you like humiliation, now on you will call every male your master [ if not outloud, must do it your mind]
9. you are denied for any eye-contact to any one. [unless you are asked to do so]
10. i have added an image for your daily position rule. you must stay in that given position for half hour[ change in the pic, you will hold your nipples instead of ears]

Last edited by nik13; 08-11-2020 at 09:12 PM. Reason: as for no nudity conditions. rule 10 is not applied rn.
nik13 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk